forbidden | lando norris [✓]

بواسطة fcithlq

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ❝ 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲 ❞ ≻ micha piastri was gi... المزيد

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄: kiss & make up
𝐓𝐖𝐎: making the best of it
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: crying in the club
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: aftermath
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: forgiveness
𝐒𝐈𝐗: fool me once
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: fool me twice
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: free
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: shoot your shot
𝐓𝐄𝐍: closer
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: drunk actions
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: sober thoughts
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: mentally in miami
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: rom-com
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: gut feeling
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: initials
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: see you later
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: funny feeling
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: lifted
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘: reunited
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎: duck pond
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: consider
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: back to normal
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔!

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄: revealed

2K 60 28
بواسطة fcithlq

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲: revealed

( 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 )

Lando took a deep breath, his closed fist hovering in front of the door of Oscar's driver's room. As he stood there, Lando thought about what he would say to Oscar and how he would fix it. Lando knew that Oscar was mad. He just discovered that Lando was dating his sister; who wouldn't be pissed off?

Gaining some confidence, he knocked hard on the door, "Oscar?" Lando called, hoping he could hear him through the door, "Can we talk?"

There were a few seconds of silence. Before Lando could say anything else, he heard Oscar reply through the door, "Fuck off, Lando, I'm not in the mood to talk."

Lando took a long, deep breath, he knew this would take some convincing on Lando's part, "You don't have to talk," Lando explained, "Just hear me out for five minutes, that's all I ask."

There was even more silence. Lando worried that Oscar would stop talking altogether, that he had just ruined his chance. But before he could turn around to walk away in defeat; the door slowly opened. Oscar stood there, red in the face and seething, "Five minutes. That's all you get."

Oscar allowed Lando to enter, sitting down on the couch. Lando followed, keeping a comfortable distance. He didn't entirely trust Oscar not to punch him square in the face. Oscar glared, "Your five minutes starts now."

Lando took a deep breath, "I really care about your sister, Osc," Lando began, "I have for a while now. I would never do anything to hurt her."

Oscar scoffed, folding his arms across his chest. "Like I haven't heard that one before," Oscar snapped, "You're not the first guy to date my sister."

"And I'm sure I'm not the first guy to love her either," Lando revealed like it was the easiest thing in the world. It was true. Lando loved Micha more than words could ever describe. He wasn't sure what took him so long to admit it, but it was the truth. Oscar's eyes widened slightly at the admission, but his guard remained up. Lando continued, "But I plan to be the last. Micha is my everything, my number one priority."

Oscar squinted his eyes at Lando doubtfully. "You love her?" He questioned. Lando nodded without hesitation, "More than anything."

Oscar put his head in his hands, rubbing his hands against his face. He was considering his options, considering whether or not to accept their relationship. Oscar felt betrayed by someone he considered to be his best friend. Lando had gone behind his back and dated his sister, whether he meant to or not. "I don't know what to think, Lando." He finally admitted.

"That's okay," Lando assured him, "You don't have to know anything right now. I know this is... different for all of us," Lando shifted uncomfortably, "But I do have to know, are you going to stop her from seeing me?"

Oscar scoffed, "Do you seriously think I'd be able to do that?" He asked, "Mi's stubborn. She'd never listen anyway. Plus, she's a grown woman. We aren't kids anymore; I can't control her life."

Lando felt a surge of relief knowing he wouldn't have to stop seeing her. That was his worst fear. His second worst fear was Oscar never speaking to him again after this point. "I never meant to hurt you, Osc," Lando said softly, "Neither did Mimi. It just... happened."

Oscar's eyes softened at his words. "I know you didn't," Said Oscar quietly, before admitting, "I need time. You can date her, I can't stop you from doing that. But, I need time to accept and get used to it."

Lando nodded quickly, relieved things between them weren't completely ruined. "That's fine," he said, "You can take all of the time you need."

Oscar gave the brunette a small, tense smile. "You should go talk to her," He said, "She's probably worried." Lando agreed, standing up to quickly leave before Oscar stopped him, "Congrats, by the way."

Lando grinned before leaving Oscar's driver's room, feeling slightly better about the entire situation. Just the fact that Oscar was going to work on accepting their relationship was enough for Lando to feel satisfied. Lando suddenly remembered that Micha was nervously waiting for him to come back, so he rushed off to his own driver's room.

He threw the door open and Micha stopped her pacing around the room. She ran up to Lando, looking up at him nervously. "Well?" She asked, "How did it go?"

Lando shrugged, "About as good as it could go." He explained all of what Oscar had said to him, down to the last detail. Micha sighed and sat down on the couch, relieved that Oscar wasn't insanely mad. Lando sat beside her and wrapped his arms around her, kissing the top of her head. Micha relaxed against him, glad to have him by her side.

"Does this mean we can hard launch?" Lando whispered to her. Micha laughed, "I think we launched pretty hard already, Lan. But I already have some pictures in mind."

Lando smirked, "I do too."

Micha squinted her eyes at him. "I don't like the sound of that tone," She said, "No embarrassing pictures." This just made Lando smirk harder and kiss her cheek, "We'll see." He said. Micha rolled her eyes, but settled into his arms regardless, grateful to have him there with her.

● ○ ○

liked by @min.ji, @savnorris, and 4,192,733 others
michanpiastri lucky to call you mine ♡

@user1 OH MY GOD

@user2 MILAN NATION WE WON!!!!

@carlossainz55 i called it, charles give me $50
@michanpiastri you guys bet on our relationship?
@charles_leclerc i was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, now i'm $50 poorer
@michanpiastri you're an f1 driver, you get paid multi-millions, you'll survive 😁

@lilymhe CONGRATS!! (i knew abt this ages ago)
@landonorris how'd you know??? who else knew???
@lilymhe a magician never reveals their secrets 🤫
@alex_albon mi accidentally told the entire gc
@lilymhe UGH ALEXXXX
@michanpiastri oops?
@landonorris i cant be mad at you :) i may have already told max too
@maxfewtrell sure did, he couldn't control himself

@mei.huang remind him that if he hurts you, i'm still killing him
@landonorris reminder heard loud and clear 😁(please don't kill me)
@kimnabi oh jesus mei, don't scare the guy off already

@user3 this bitch needs to back off lando
@user4 take your own advice

@user5 did anyone else notice oscar didn't like or comment? he usually always does
@user6 apparently somebody saw him storm off after lando and micha kissed, he's probably mad about it

@landonorris all of the photos i've sent you and the second one is the one you choose 🥲
@michanpiastri ITS CUTEEE!!
@landonorris this is war now

@user7 the way he holds her 😔❤️

● ○ ○

liked by @maxverstappen1, @min.ji and 5,239,012 others
landonorris forever and always

@michanpiastri NOT THAT SECOND PHOTO
@landonorris hey i told you it was war baby
@user1 THEYRE SO CUTE STOP

@maxverstappen1 what's she reacting to in the second picture?
@landonorris you winning again
@michanpiastri that just isn't true i'm a verstappen stan
@landonorris erm...
@charles_leclerc i thought you were a ferrari fan??????
@michanpiastri i can be both, sometimes i need a break from witnessing the ferrari strategy
@charles_leclerc i wish i could get a break

@user2 EW

@user3 I LOVE THEM SM

@mei.huang watch where those hands go mister
@landonorris i'll try

A few hours after the race and after their big reveal, Lando and Micha went back to his hotel room. Lando couldn't hide his grin knowing they didn't have to sneak around anymore. He could bring her into his room with no worries about who would see. And watching her sit down on his bed without a care in the world only made him smile more.

She lay down on the bed, her dark hair flowing against the white pillows. Lando smiled and followed, lying on his side. "You're pretty," Lando whispered, watching her cheeks heat up. She shushed him, "I am not, I've been in the sun all day. I sweat all my makeup off."

"Makes you even prettier without it," Lando said, kissing her cheek. He noticed she was still wearing her clothes from the day, "You can't be comfortable in that still."

Micha shook her head, "Not at all," She admitted, "But my clothes are in my room, I barely have enough energy to blink."

"Just wear one of my shirts," Lando said. Micha's eyes snapped to his, "Really?" She questioned. Lando nodded, standing up from the bed and walking over to his suitcase. He rooted around in it for a bit before pulling out a black t-shirt. He handed it to her, which she took.

"Thanks, Lan," She said, standing up, "I'm gonna go change." Lando nodded and she went into the bathroom and shut it behind her. Lando sat back down on the bed, waiting for her. He wasn't sure how he'd react to seeing her in his clothes; she'd never worn anything of his before. He had nearly lost his mind seeing her wear the necklace he had given her.

It was only two minutes later when the bathroom door opened again. Lando felt his cheeks redden and his heart rate picked up. The shirt barely reached her mid-thigh, the black fabric a stark contrast to her pale skin. Her hair was now tied up in a bun, showing off her collarbones due to the larger size of the shirt in comparison to her body.

She blushed at his stare, "What?" She questioned, "Does it look bad?" Lando motioned her to sit down on the bed with him, and when she did, he immediately kissed her. The kiss was different from their usual kisses. Usually, they were filled with love and care, this one was filled with nothing but hunger. Micha sighed into the kiss as Lando's hand went to the side of her neck.

He pulled apart from her for just a second, "Does that answer your question?" He asked her, his voice deep and sultry. She nodded slightly before their lips connected again. He laid her down on the bed, holding her gently yet firmly. As his lips went down her jaw, down her neck and his hands moved her (his) shirt up her thighs— she knew she was in for a good night.

———

Thanks for reading chapter twenty-one of "Forbidden"! I'm sorry to give you fade to black smut, but maybe I'll make some bonus chapters to make up for it ;)
-F

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

143K 6.2K 27
Haeun Seo is facing a terrible dilemma. She doesn't know why she decided to tell her family that she was in a relationship so that she wouldn't have...
331K 8.5K 25
「𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 」 ❛in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
103K 2.1K 40
A one night stand has Rain in a strict 'sex with no catching feelings' but what happens when the pair become friends? More than friends? All without...
113K 839 29
this is a love story about a girl who is best friend with Oscar Piastri and one day wakes up and sees that Oscar got into F1. 'We have to celebrate!'...