Double take | T. Blyth

By vantae743

(Discontinued until further notice) 「 ✦ Double take ✦ 」 "I could say I never dare ... More

Double take
FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS
ACT ONE
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

20

416 13 1
By vantae743

E!News

Belamour spotted at Estelle Larsen's Listening Party! 
New York City, USA - December 5th, 2023 6:48 PM 
By: Tina Eywil

Esmeralda Belamour is rumoured to release her album in a week. Was her visit to her so-called "best friend's" listening party for her to steal the attention?

A couple of days ago the Belamour woman released the preorder links for her debut album "Curiosity" featuring the two artists DaBaby and RM from BTS. According to sources Esmeralda has been invited as a guest to Estelle Larsen's listening party to Larsen's new album "emails I can't send fwd:". Fans, however, cannot help but speculate whether Esmeralda attended the event to support her best friend or if she was there to ensure that her debut album will receive more streams and attention than her friend. Stay tuned for more and do let us know what you think of the song titles below.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Koreaboo

Everything we know so far behind each song from the debut album "Curiosity" 
New York City, USA - November 12th, 2023, 4:15 PM 
[By: Kim Sohna]

Earlier today, the famous Belamour woman, Esmeralda Belamour released her debut album "Curiosity" with songs that has some hidden messages that fans has already managed to interpret and explain each lyrics for the people who are not as involved in Esmeralda's life as some of her die hard fans are. Of course, each explanation and theory should be taken as a grain of salt until the singer herself confirms them.
Down below you will find some song titles with a theory or interpretation made by her fans. If you wish to read more visit this twitter account (@username).

Barbie Doll (theory by @username on a blog).
The song Barbie Doll is the last track on Esmeralda's debut album. The track is only available on physical copies due to it being one of the hidden tracks, therefore not a lot of people have managed to hear the song yet. However, being one of the few who has heard it, I have this theory that Barbie Doll is about her complicated relationship with her mother. Those who have been a fan of Esmeralda Belamour know very well that her relationship with Danyi Belamour née Kim, her mother, has never been good. In the song Barbie Doll there's a line that backs this theory up.
"You move me around as if I was your Barbie Doll.
Can't you tell that I'm no Barbie.
Stop acting like a child, you'll only destroy the doll."

This line holds a significant line due to how she has written it. The stop acting like a child hints towards the infamous temperament Danyi has, something that a lot of celebrities have commented on in the past, and we can all assume that her behaviour is much worse towards her own daughter. Another line that hints that this is about her mother is:
"Want me to wear pretty dresses and force me into jobs I don't wanna do.
Can't you tell I'm not the obedient Barbie Doll you wanted.
Oh wait, wait, wait here a moment, Barbie was an independent Doll.
Oops, guess we gotta do this the other way. I ain't no Ken." 
There's a lot of lines in the song that hints that this is a song about how her mother always needs to control her and everything. However, I feel like this is the end of this song analysis for now.

Favouritism (interpretation by @username on Tumblr).
Favouritism is probably one of my favourite tracks on the debut album Curiosity by Esmeralda Belamour. The track is one of the hidden ones which therefore means that the song is not legally available on any music platforms. The song Favouritism has caused a lot of theories and interpretations but I believe that the interpretation that this song is about her and her fame is the best one so far.
One of the lines that proves this is:
"No matter what I do
you never see me do anything wrong.
It's kind of scary
are you telling me I can do anything?"

Some would probably say that this could be about her bond with her brother but the line that comes after this one proves otherwise.
"You don't hate me much do you?
Where's the hatred?
Where's the jealousy?
Where's the reprimanding?
Is this clear evidence of Favouritism?"

It's a well-known fact that celebrities and famous people easily get hated on by jealous people or reprimanded by them when they've done something wrong or scandalous. This song however asks everyone if she's above everyone, if she too doesn't deserve to be cancelled once in a while. I could tell you all more about this privately if you want me to. See you all in the next post.

Wonderland (interpretation by @username on Instagram).
Wonderland is perhaps one of my favourite tracks so far on Esmeralda's debut album Curiosity, however, I've gotten requests to unpack this song so let's do it. Wonderland is an upbeat love song that mentions a lot of characters from fairy tales, such as Cinderella, Snow White, Red Riding Hood, and Belle etc. The whole song talks about how the person doesn't believe in fairy tales but she does believe in the romance that she has with the one she is currently dating. This song hints towards her relationship with the actor Tom Blyth. It is evident in the line:
"I don't believe in fairytales
But I believe in you and me
Take me to wonderland."

This reference to the post Blyth posted on his Instagram when they officially confirmed that they are dating. The picture was of a text saying: "me and you? Me and you."
Therefore, wonderland is not as mysterious as perhaps Barbie Doll and Favouritism is but it sure has the sweet hidden message of how she truly believes in her relationship with the Birmingham actor.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Esmeralda smiled as she read Koreaboo's latest post where some of her fans had interpreted a few songs from her debut album. She had read the E!News article that was published a week ago but quite frankly she could not give a damn about their need of trying to ruin a perfectly stable friendship.

She was currently reading through the theories that has been made on her tablet while she sat between Tom's legs on his bed, his chin resting on her shoulder as he too read through the interpretations with her.

"What is the chance that some of my fans are secretly True Crime and Sherlock Holmes fans too?" Esmeralda asked as she leaned back against Tom's body.

"Considering the fact some of them managed to interpret your songs correctly with solid evidence I wouldn't even want to make a bet about it with you." Tom answered as he pressed a soft kiss on his girlfriend's neck.

So far, people had not yet seemed to take notice of the song credits on the album. The Birmingham actor had helped Esmeralda write both Welcome to New York and Wonderland when she had struggled with writer's block.

While it had not been that long since they started dating, Esmeralda knew that she would not let go of him and what she has with him no matter how much the outside world will try and tear them apart. Or, well if this was a normal relationship they would had already been torn apart by the wolves. But as her song "Favouritism" says, "Where's the hatred?"

"You're probably right that it is a fool's bet." Esmeralda said as she turned off the tablet and clumsily turned around so she could straddle Tom's lap and properly spend some time with him.

The male just hummed as he placed his hands on her hips, leaning in to press a soft kiss on her lips. "What do you say about going out to a restaurant tonight to celebrate the release of your debut album?" Tom asked, his eyes interlocking with hers.

"Sounds good, my love." Esmeralda answered, removing herself from his lap to walk. However, she had just realised that the clothes that she had packed in her bag for her stay at Tom's apartment was not any that she would consider suitable enough for a restaurant date. "We might need to make a pitstop at the hotel I am supposed to be staying at before we can make our way to the restaurant you have in mind." She mumbled as she sat on the edge of her boyfriend's bed. 

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

INSTAGRAM 

esmeraldabelamour

●○○

●○

●○

○○

Liked by tomblyth, estellelars, anterosbelamour  and 4,928,109 others

esmeraldabelamour It's barely been 24 hours since I released Curiosity but I still want to thank you all for the love everyone has given to my debut album. I have loved every minute I spent on reading all the theories and interpretations that my fans has made <3 

View comments 

username I LOVED EVERY SINGLE SONG ON THE ALBUM. I SWEAR CURIOSITY  or emails I can't send fwd: IS GOING TO WIN ALBUM OF THE YEAR
Reply Like 

username Girl, I need to know which song was your favourite??? Mine was Fuck Up the Friendship because damn can one relate with that. 
username I'd say Shameless was my favourite 
username  I don't think you all understand the grief I suffered through once I realized that both Barbie Doll and Favouritism are supposedly hidden tracks which means I won't be able to have these two songs blasting in my ears on repeat

tomblyth I am so proud of you, my love. Congrats on the release of your debut album <3
Reply Like 

esmeraldabelamour Thank you Tom! Your support means a lot to me 
username Am I the only one that experience that feeling of "they're so cute that they make me feel single and it makes me want to smash something due to the cuteness aggression I have." ?
esmeraldabelamour Oh dear, I apologise for making you feel like that, stranger

estellelars I ABSOLUETLY ADORE YOUR ALBUM OMG. I know I was there when you recorded every singly track but the two last ones! Like HELLO BARBIE DOLL AND FAVOURITISM DESERVES THEIR OWN THRONES
Reply Like

anterosbelamour I thought so too! Like step aside peasants that's my talented little sis coming through!! 
estellelars We need to hold a celebration party for her!
anterosbelamour Absolutely! You fix the invitations and I'll handle the location
esmeraldabelamour What would I do without you guys? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 1.2K 39
walker x y/n(fem reader) TYSM FOR 70K READS! IT MEANS SMM!!!!!!!!!! HOLYYYYY 30K TO 100K KEEP IT UPPP GUYS OH GREAT HEAVENS🙏🙏 LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!💗...
16.9K 286 19
In which, the entire world has labeled her as a slut or a homewrecker Or In which, he doesn't care and falls in love anyways
32.5K 1.2K 12
˗ˏˋ 🪽 'ˎ˗ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ─── after the release of her debut album, 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐨, is approached by the music producers work...
2.4K 91 10
tom blyth au "you left me, and you expect me to feel sorry for you?" in which amelia finds herself running away from the love of her life