𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄, ma...

بواسطة hzbrid

❝ you broke it. ❞ ❝ what? ❞ ❝ the pinky promise, you broke it. ❞ ━━🫂🎀━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧's seco... المزيد

𝑷𝑰𝑵𝑲𝒀 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬
𝟎𝟎𝟏. he wants her so bad
𝟎𝟎𝟐. ridiculous smell of purple doritos
𝟎𝟎𝟑. a lil word that starts with j
𝟎𝟎𝟒. i'll always wait for you
𝟎𝟎𝟓. did he lock it down yet
𝟎𝟎𝟔. petunia..?
𝟎𝟎𝟖. severely single
𝟎𝟎𝟗. denial is a river in ecuador
𝟎𝟏𝟎. destined to be together
𝟎𝟏𝟏. the snitches of the century
𝟎𝟏𝟐. silly little matt and kiara thing

𝟎𝟎𝟕. on exactly april 24th, 2014

545 16 11
بواسطة hzbrid

CHAPTER SEVEN *ೃ
[ on exactly april 24th, 2014 ]
social media + real life

˗ˏˋ 💌 'ˎ˗

ˢᵒᶜᶦᵃˡ ᵐᵉᵈᶦᵃ

kiara.lima

liked by matthew.sturniolo, nathandoe8, and 357,479 others

caption: shoutout to my bff nick (he's 5'9, gay, funny, and sexy) for the amazing photo

tags: nick_sturniolo_photography

user: SHES SOOOOOOOOOO.
user: i had to put my phone down and take a walk around my room

user: IF MATT DOESNT WANT HER ILL TAKE HER

user: blinks

jeremiah.fisher: go off
kiara.lima: yk me 🥱
user: hey uh.... is ur brother single by any chance....? 😊😊

nicolassturniolo: are u trying to put me on
kiara.lima: yes
nicolassturniolo: i don't need ur help (plz guys i'm hilarious and attractive)

user: her and matt are fr THE couple.
christophersturniolo: soon to be*
*liked by kiara.lima*

user: HELLO?? HER LIKING CHRIS'S COMMENT?? CHRIS COMMENTITN THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE?? ME KILLING MYSELD??

jadebennett: ur so hot i'm actually about to go feral
kiara.lima: literally you like what

elliot.h79: you with the dark curls you with the watercolor eyes 🎶 (let's pretend he has curly hair everyone)
kiara.lima: not u singing a song that applies to you and nick perfectly 😂😂😂😂
elliot.h79: WAIT HWST

user: i rlly wanna know who the fucj picked elliot and nick as the winners
nicolassturniolo: every sane person literally ever

user: taps foot and patiently waits for kiara and matt to admit that they're dating

˗ˏˋ 💌 'ˎ˗

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉ

KIARA SITS IN THE passenger seat of matt's car, looking through her playlists to see which one matches the mood of the group the best.

matt and chris went out of the car and into the gas station, matt paying for gas as chris gets the group snacks. nick, jade, and elliot all remain in the car alongside kiara.

"what are you guys?" a voice speaks from the backseat. the silence is loud, kiara not turning around because she assumes that they weren't talking to her.

when she realizes that the silence has been dragged out longer then it should be, she turns around and sees jade staring at her without breaking eye contact. kiara catches on quickly, "me?" she clarifies, putting her phone down.

"yes, what are you and matt?" jade repeats her question in a more intricate way, catching both nick and elliot's attention and they both raise their heads up.

kiara's eyes widen and her jaw drops, not expecting that question. "i don't know," she replies, making the three in the back groan. to be fair, she isn't sure at all.

"what do you mean you don't know? how can you not know?" nick speaks, transitioning in his seat and furrowing his eyebrows. how can you not know about a relationship you're in?.. or friendship?.. or situationship?... or whatever!

kiara shrugs. "i don't know." she repeats herself, clearly not feeding into their delusions as the people in the back groan again. it seems like everyone ships her and matt, which is definitely no surprise.

"elaborate." jade demands, trying to get some information so she could attempt to see where kiara is coming from. jade scoots forward and rests her elbows on the chair in front of her, placing her head on the palm of her hand and getting comfortable.

kiara shrugs, not knowing what to say. nick audibly sighs, rubbing his forehead. "do you like him?" he asks, trying to get at least somewhere.

"obviously," kiara promptly replies, leaving no room for hesitation as the group gasps. did they know that already? yes. but did they expect her to admit it? never in a million years. "and he's known that since he and i made that promise—"

"on exactly april 24th, 2014."

"thanks, elliot," kiara rolls her eyes amusedly before going back to her original thought. "i just.. i don't know. if he liked me back he would've did something about it already. i feel like a fool waiting for him to finally make a move." she twists the strings on her shorts, allowing her whole thought process to escape her lips.

she feels comfortable ranting to them because even though nick is matt's brother, he wouldn't tell him kiara's business —even though, matt wants to hear about it, of course.

"maybe he's expecting that same thing from you." jade proposes, reminding her that there are two people in this situation and not just her. plus, matt's always been a little shy, so him making the first move is something he'd normally never do.

kiara inhales deeply, it finally hitting her that matt wouldn't just ask anyone out. he has to really be in love with them —which is clearly something that doesn't apply to kiara.

"why don't you make the first move then?" elliot suggests, receiving side eyes from nick, jade, and kiara. does he not realize who he's talking to?

"are you crazy? i'm terrified of rejection. and plus," she leans further in the seat, keeping her eyes on the windshield in front of her so she can make sure that matt and chris don't exit the gas station, enter the car, and overhear the insane conversation accidentally. "i don't want to ruin our bond because i'm a selfish idiot who can't keep her dick in her pants."

they all raise an eyebrow at the term.

"trust me," nick dryly chuckles, "matt would never reject you." he emphasizes the word 'never' because he knows his brother too well.

jade joins in, "do you see the way he looks at you, kie? he literally snaps his neck when one of us says a joke so he could watch you laugh and you think he doesn't want to marry you? get your head outta your ass, kiara, before i remove it myself."

kiara laughs at the last sentence but can't control the light shade of pink that floods over her cheeks from what was said about matt. "i'm sick of waiting!" she groans, bringing her knees to her chest and resting her chin on them. "i feel like a loser who can't move on from one simple guy. do you know how pathetic that sounds?!"

"it's not 'one simple guy,'" elliot puts up air quotes with his fingers. "it's the boy you've been crushing on since second grade." elliot says, as if it isn't obvious. "i know i only met you guys in high school and haven't watched how this whole thing originated, but from what i've seen, both of you are high over heels or whatever."

kiara rolls her eyes amusedly, turning around and facing the group in the back instead. "i don't wanna seem desperate, yknow?" her proving her love for matt would definitely freak him the fuck out —which is why she's avoiding that at all costs.

"maybe he wants you to look desperate." jade shrugs, knowing that it's a possibility. some people like when others are severely attracted to them. "he probably needs proof that you like him so you know.. be more touchy and all that."

"i have been! i've been so touchy and obviously proving my feelings for him but he—" kiara instantly stops when she hears the sound of the driver door opening. she snaps her neck into the direction of the sound, almost giving her whiplash as she looks at matt getting in the drivers seat and closing the door. she forgot to keep her eye on the gas station doors! the mention of matt always tends to distract her.

"what happened?" matt blankly asks, setting the plastic bag of snacks onto kiara's lap as chris climbs into the back seat to join elliot.

kiara shakes her head as a way of saying 'nothing happened' but everything just happened. she just confessed her feelings for matt to three of her best friends, which just so happen to be his best friends as well!

"what took you guys so long?" she asks, looking through the bag and all of the snacks in it. she gasps when she sees a bag of purple doritos. "no way!" she exclaims, not believing it since chris thinks purple doritos are an absolute joke that should be exterminated.

matt smiles at her passion over a bag of chips. "i know you love them so i had to fight chris over getting them for you." he shrugs, glancing to chris in the rear-view mirror —who just huffs defeatedly— before looking back at kiara.

she smiles without her teeth, turning around and looking at chris but can't help but notice jade and nick smiling at each other like lunatics. "what?" kiara furrows her eyebrows. "i thought you hated purple doritos —why do you guys seem so excited over them?"

jade and nick look at kiara then back to each other before laughing. "it's not about the chips," nick says through choked laughter, making kiara and matt look at each other suspiciously.

"that's a first," elliot jokes, referring to the fact that nick is always excited about food. nick leaves no hesitation when he reaches over and slaps elliot's thigh. "ow, bitch," elliot exclaims, rubbing at his knee that nick left no mercy while hitting.

"kiara," chris speaks up from the backseat, gaining her attention when she takes her eyes off of matt and sets them on chris. "if you even dare to open that bag, it's on sight." he affirms.

kiara leaves no time opening the bag of chips, leaving chris in utter shock.

_________________________________

🤞❤️

- mina

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

12.4K 125 13
" 'Cause I loved you then and I love you now And I don't know how " - billie eilish where Jessica Depp doesn't know what she's felling and why for a...
665K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
22.3K 436 80
IN WHICH... it only took them ages to finally realize that they had fallen in love. amaria gray and christopher sturniolo had met by fate one day and...
45.6K 1.3K 22
꒰ 🕯 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 valeria partakes in a summer fling with her neighbor & person she h...