š— š—œš——š—”š—œš—šš—›š—§ š—„š—”š—œš—”, co...

By blushrots

š— š—œš——š—”š—œš—šš—›š—§ š—„š—”š—œš—”, cause he was sunshine, i was midnight rain. he wanted it comfortable, i wanted tha... More

ā”ā” vol one, all because i liked a boy.
001 cheating mess
002 men suck anyways.
004 confrontations overrated anyways.
005 the big idea.
006 terms and conditions.
007 goodnight texts.
008 library date.
009 library date, part two!
010 sick connor.
011 to be determined.
012 this is literally every romance cliche.
013 tending to wounds.
ā”ā” vol two, mine.
014 skating practice.
015 colors.
016 life dump!
017 pregame match.
018 twisted games.
019 tainted attitudes.
020 unread texts.
021 thanksgiving dinner.
022 uncomfortable.
023 better than revenge.
024 sweet karma.
025 bonfire party.
026 championship game.

003 shameless tension.

2.5K 63 193
By blushrots

ana's outfit! :)

MIDNIGHT RAIN
chapter three narrative

LACEY TOWNSHIP HIGH, NJ

"LOOK AT HER. How can she just stand there and act as if she didn't partake in cheating acts just one month ago?!" Madeline exclaimed loudly as her cold gaze stayed fixated onto Milo and Billie, where Milo's arms was currently wrapped around Billie's shoulder as she huddled close to him, as if he were a life vest and she was too afraid to let go.

"I always know she was snakey but I didn't think she'd stoop this low." Caroline agreed, shaking her head in disapproval. "And I can't believe you're just letting them get away with this!" Madeline stated at me this time ad I continued to throw things into and out of my locker.

I clenched my jaw tight, the feeling of Milo's gaze burning the back of my neck before slamming my locker shut in both tiredness and frustration. Frustration because I was sick of Milo staring at me like some redemption arc for himself. And anger mostly towards myself for allowing his presence to have such an effect on him.

I'm the one who called things off. I'm the one who broke up with him for actions he'd committed on his own accord. So why was I the one feeling more guilty than the actual perpetrator??

"I'm not letting them get away with anything, I'm simply just not retaliating." I stated matter-of-factly.

No matter how I wanted to.

"That's still letting them get away with it. If it were me, Billie would have came into school with a bloody nose and broken pride!" Marianne voiced loudly in an attempt to get the two to overhear.

"You also would have a suspension to add to your permanent school record." Caroline countered. "Would be totally worth it to see her face scrunch in pain though."

"Mari, you might just be more psychotic than Madeline." I looked over to my friend, my eyes narrowed slightly at her weirdly phrased sentence. "Thank you!" She gushed over, Madeline giving her a quick side hug as the four of us fell into a small fit of laughter as the school bell rang then.

"Gotta go. Can't be late to Geometry again before teach sends you to the principal again for making a smart remark towards him again." Caroline grabbed Mari's wrist at that. "Hey, it's not my fault he can't get some. It's 2023!" Marianne's voice echoed across the halls, just as the two disappeared then.

"I gotta go too. I gotta find Olly and ask him for the English notes." "Why would you ask Olly for English notes when you're a junior and he's a senior?"

"Hello?! It's called staying ahead of the game! Let me know if Shedevils 1 and 2 cause you any issues okay?!" Madeline blew a kiss toward me, walking backwards as she ran towards her next class, leaving only me by my now again open locker.

I sighed softly and for some reason, I couldn't help my eyes from travelling to gaze upon Milo and Billie as she laughed at something Milo had whispered into her ear before kissing her lightly, which made me look away abruptly then.

I knew he was a good for nothing cheater but I couldn't help but imagine myself in Billie's position then. When Milo would spare me kisses and sweet whispers about how I was the best girlfriend in the world and how he wouldn't trade me for anyone else and that he'd promised to never let me go. That he loved me more than anything in the world. And I blindly believed his foolish words.

Last time I make that mistake.

"You know, you shouldn't waste your time staring upon them. Just kinda makes you look like a stalker, you know?" I rolled my eyes, turning to face Connor's figure leaned against my locker, his arm slouched against the other lockers, a small smile spread across his face.

"Glad to know you still have jokes this morning," I muttered, already annoyed at his presence. "What, you aren't even gonna look me in the eyes, princess?"

I slammed my locker shut again at that. I don't why he was so adamant into calling me princess but I knew he wasn't calling me such for good reason. He practically only lived to see me get fired up.

"What do you want Connor?" I turned to look into his eyes, the same smirk still widened across his face and an obvious frown on mine at how he was finding my annoyance towards him amusing. "You know, I did mean what I said. You shouldn't be waste your time, staring at them. They aren't worth it, the pair of them."

I had to stop myself from widening my eyes at Connor's nicety towards me before narrowing them, a skeptical look now evident on my face. "Now, why are you staring at me like that?" He sighed, as if he already had some knowing of what I was going to say next.

"Nothing, it's just..oddly weird to have you being nice towards me.." I tilted my head, my eyes still narrowed.

"Believe it or not, I can actually be a decent person when I want to be, love." Connor stated before standing up straight and that's when I noticed he was slightly sweaty, which meant he'd probably just came out of early hockey practice.

"Hey. Eyes up here princess." I jolted slightly at the sound of Connor's fingers clicking together. "I wasn't checking you out weirdo. I just happened to notice your..really sweaty figure.." I trailed off then before staying quiet because generally, what else could I have said without making it seem like I was checking him out?

Which I wasn't, by the way!!

"I never said you were checking me out but thanks for the reassurance." Connor retorted, his lingering smirk staring right at me as he brushed past me. "Later princess!"

"I said stop calling me that!" "You know I don't follow the rules these days, sweet blondie!" Connor yelled back before disappearing and I rolled my eyes again.

Just a few more months and he would be gone and I wouldn't have to deal with him again.

dakota speaks !
not that anyone asked
but i got my first hate
comment !!

that's not even a good
thing but i just wanted to
announce that cause it's
honestly so laughable to see
people spend time out of
the day to hate likee😂

but i'll release another
chapter tomorrow !!

MIDNIGHT RAIN
strniolo, circa 2023.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22 0 13
Oc/Jasper/Alice Severely fanon, sorry
277 6 11
ā› every time i close my eyes, it's like a dark paradise āœ in which she doesn't remember the only boy she's ever loved jack champion x fem!oc ONGOING
2K 44 8
š—œš—” š—Ŗš—›š—œš—–š—› š—„š—¢š—„š—¬ š—¦š—œš—”š—–š—Ÿš—”š—œš—„ š—šš—˜š—§š—¦ š—›š—˜š—„ š—›š—”š—£š—£š—œš—Ÿš—¬ š—˜š—©š—˜š—„ š—”š—™š—§š—˜š—„ ! the rim of the world gabriel x fem oc @urleastfavwr1...
28.2K 1.4K 42
"š“‘š“®š“½ š”‚š“øš“¾ š”€š“²š“¼š“± š”‚š“øš“¾ š“š“®š“暝“®š“» š“®š“暝“®š“· š“¶š“®š“½ š“¶š“® š“˜ š“­š“øš“·'š“½ š“«š“µš“Ŗš“¶š“® š”‚š“øš“¾ š“‘š“»š“øš““š“® š”‚š“øš“¾š“» š“®š“暝“®š“»š”‚ š“±š“®š“Ŗš“»š“½š“«š“®š“Ŗš“½" š˜¤ļæ½...