HATE YOU

By Crystalhearted97

Her face , her voice and everything about her, I hated . I hated everything about her until I saw her on her... More

Warning
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28

Chapter - 2

171 7 5
By Crystalhearted97

"Jeon Jungkook." She said and my eyes grew wider. Am I really dreaming or right now I am standing infront of the richest lady. I shook my head shrugging the thoughts as she took out something from her bag. I noticed it was her "Samsung Flip Phone" wow I love that. But I am too poor to buy it.

"Give me your number, I want to thank you specially some other day. Today I am a little busy." She said , her voice warm no hint of attitude that normally rich people holds. Her way of talking melt my heart immediately. My mom didn't talk to me that well since years and I miss that warmth of hers.

She brought me back to reality by as she kept her hand on my shoulder. I nodded and took her phone, typing the number carefully.

"Okay then, I will meet you again later." She said smiling and soon a black limo car came infront of us. A man in a black suit got down , clear from his attire that he was a body guard. Had a pistol clearly visible on the side of his pant. I saw her get inside the car. She waved at me for the last time smiling and I returned it.

Suddenly something striked me as I looked at my wrist watch. '8:50', oh no, I am late again. I run in cheetah speed sprinting and got inside the college. There were no student in the corridor because the classes have already started. It was a bit of relief because that way I didn't had to pass a crowd of people. I finally reached near the class panting. My classes start at '8:30' I was 25 minutes late as my wrist watch now showed exactly '8:55'.

I gulped nervously as I said "M-may I come in?" It was physics class and the teacher looked at me from top to bottom. A silence fell in the whole class as everyone's eyes were me. I am so embarrassed. I could see from the corner of my eye that the teacher was fuming in anger.

"Miss Y/n!!! Are you a dumb? Or do you do it on purpose! You are always late for the class. What is the reason for today huh?"

"Sir actually I -" I tried to give the reason in my defence but he cut me off immediately.

"ENOUGH OF YOUR NUISANCE! I AM NOT GONNA TOLERATE STUDENTS LIKE YOU IN MY CLASS. YOU KNOW WHAT? GET OUT FROM MY SIDE BEFORE I CALL THE PRINCIPAL!!!!!" He yelled so loudly that I could feel my ear drums getting bursted. I nodded lightly not wanting to create anymore problems. It's not like I anyways liked physics.

I stood at the corridor infront of the classroom. My jaw hurts, that thief slapped really hard. I huffed at my bad luck. Nothing to do, but I was happy that atleast I was able to help someone from the first time without creating much problems.

I was looking at the garden that was visible from there, suddenly I heard the bell ring indicating that the first class got over. Honestly I don't care about the classes, it's the attendance. Less attendance will ultimately result into big problems.

I was pacing out when I recieved a smack on my head. I whined knowing who it was. My annoying bestfriend.

"Yaaah!! How dare you?" I turned around and look at his audacity he was standing there smiling like an idiot.

"Leave me why were you late for the class again." Yeonjun asks.

Ugh I hate him, not really. We have been friends since high school. He was known as THE ALL ROUNDER YEONJUN. Just like his title he was actually good in a lot of things.

As per the other girls he's handsome, well he is but not much. The topper of the class, a very good singer, rapper and lastly good in dancing and sports. Ugh ! He's the reason of me getting taunts always. Ofcourse bestfriend that good and look at me. But I don't care.

He's teacher's favourite and then comes me, teachers are scared of me. Haha!! I know I am great.

"That's alright anyways, I am not topper like you." I replied to his question and he sighed shaking his head. Obviously he's done with me, it's not anyone's cup of tea to handle THE KIM Y/N afterall.

I flipped my hair and entered the classroom only to be knocked out by a duster.

I could hear Yeonjun gasping at my condition. Well help me? You idiot!

Yeonjun helped me to stand up on my legs.

"Yaah y/n are you okay?" I looked at him and nodded my head slowly. It hurts a little but now it's a part of my life anyways. I quickly glanced at the duster in my hand and then looked at the person who did this.

Yes, my another idiotic friend. But she showed me puppy eyes and I sighed.

"I am sorry y/n" she said coming towards me and along with her comes her partner in crime her brother who was also my friend, because why not.

"Yes y/n we are sorry."

"Jennie! Mingyu! You guys should be dead meet by now but I am leaving just for the sake of the fact that I don't want to ruin my mood."

Jennie and Mingyu were non identical twins. And they complete the friend group of mine. It was always the four of us, Me, Yeonjun, Mingyu and Jennie. Well they say that I am the most childish one among them but I don't think so! It's our final year of college and soon we will be done with it. After that I will get married to someone and stay happily, hehe!

I know I am clever, I mean who wants to work hard and find a job. Though I want to be a dancer but still it feels difficult for me to do in this birth.

Instead I will have a loving husband and then I will live with him and have kids. It will be fun to play with them. Huhuhuhaha !!! I am so clever. But then still there is one whole year left! At first I need to complete with that.

Then we sat in our places, I was beside Jennie and infront of us sat Yeonjun and Mingyu. The rest of the day went by just like that. Us talking about random stuffs. Except for Yeonjun no one was much interested in studies.

It was finally the time to return home, I already bought all the ration needed for the month.

As I entered our house, I was welcomed by silence. Yes mom must be in the restaurant, she works in there.

As I plopped on the couch a message popped on my cellphone gaining my attention.

It was from an unknown number. Not really reading the message I realised it was from Mrs. Jeon.

I read the message,

"Dear y/n, I am Mrs. Jeon from the morning. Once again thanks for helping me today. So I am inviting you at the Jeon mansion this Sunday for lunch at 12 Noon. Please don't reject the invitation I really want to thank you and maybe meet my husband and son. Hoping to meet you at our mansion, also do send me your adress I will ask our driver to pick you up."

I replied,

Sure. I will be there on Sunday.

And then I shared my address before tossing my phone somewhere and laying down on the couch, resting my head on one pillow that was kept there.

Well she said I might meet her son, I wonder how he will look like. I only heard about him in the news. They say he's very hardworking and is perfect in everything. He always looks for perfection and won't settle for anything less.

I wonder if he's handsome or not? Well maybe not. I heard people who are talented they aren't very much good looking. But who cares afterall he's a billionaire!

Thinking all these things I didn't realise when I dozed off into a deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 4.3K 53
"What did you think? That I would be scared off by your threats?" I leaned down to him making our faces inches apart. "From now on I'll do what I wan...
540K 17.6K 47
❪JJK - 전정국❫ "It was hatred, pure hatred. Looking at her every morning, eating what she cooked, living with her under the same roof, it all made me fe...
186K 6.1K 111
i love you jungkook i love someone else so don't accept I will love you y/n listen this at her first night it's like her worst nightmare [ so sorry...
1.9M 63.2K 43
I rest my head on the desk, with tears slowly flow down my cheeks.I shut my eyes tightly.The words that he just spilled just now, succesfully made my...