My Guardian Angel: Scar x Whi...

By DantefromSparda

When a grey wolf meets a Guardian Angel, his prespective changes and he'll do anything in his power to protec... More

Preview: First Time for Everything, Right?

27 2 1
By DantefromSparda

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been updating the Sonic x Freedom Planet story. I have been thinking about what would happen if Scar encountered Whisper and here's a small preview of the prologue.

----------------------------------------------

Scar bumps into a springing lemur who seems to be using her tail to move around. Scar quickly moves a hand to where his dagger was.

???: Woah! You okay dude?

Scar: Yes. I am fine.

He walks past her as the lemur has a confused look. She catches up to him.

???: Why the grumpy look? Something upset you?

Scar: It's nothing to be concerned about.

???: Well... I'm Tangle the Lemur! This whole town knows me as the happy-go-lucky kind of girl so why not try to be happy!

Scar: What is there to be happy about.

Tangle: Well, a whole ton of things! You can eat your favorite food, draw, listen to music, talk with buddies and-

Scar: Listen Tangle. You are a good person but I don't do what the word 'socialize' means.

Tangle: Oh come on, you big grumpy guy! I'm sure just inside, you're just a big so-

He draws out his dagger, Revolt.

Scar: Stop. I don't do 'partying' and I don't 'socialize.' I'm better off on my own.

The grey wolf walks onward with her in disbelief

Tangle: I think he might need some time to himself...

As the wolf was walking, he felt a flint spark in him. As if, someone was trying to light a match.

Scar (Thinking): She reminds me of a person I knew... but...

Tangle: Watcha thinking 'bout?

Scar jumped back, holding his blade

Scar: Don't scare me like that...

Tangle: Oh please. You need a little joy every once in a while!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 723 47
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
62.6K 1.8K 178
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
537K 13.4K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
549K 18.7K 80
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...