𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛

بواسطة Mushwrites

( 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 #𝟏) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?"... المزيد

•𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑•
𝙋 𝙍 𝙀 𝙁 𝘼 𝘾 𝙀  𝘼 𝙀 𝙎 𝙏 𝙃 𝙀 𝙏 𝙄 𝘾 𝙎
Family tree
Dedication
Author's note
1.𝗥𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹
2. TO BE QUEEN
3. Proposal
4. The Meet
5. Interaction
6. Roka
7. Flirty king
9. Emotions
10. Confession
11. Melting?
12. Closeness
13. Chance?
14. Their banters!
15. Vengeance or love?
16. Engaged!
17. Jealous.
18. Challenge?
19. She cares!
20. I like him.
21. THE DAY
22. Wedding night!
23. Love
24. Curious
25. QUEEN
26. Affection
27.Secrets
28. Truth
29. Sorry
30. Love

8. Dinner

23K 1.6K 141
بواسطة Mushwrites

Here comes the chapter please do inline comments and press the star button to vote, it would mean a lot to me.. Express your love for the story on the comment section because I have seen their are a lot of readers but they don't comment neither of them vote..

And if you are eager to read the next chapter for that you have to show good amount of love to this chapter as well.. And please do not write "please update soon" because I'll when I'll see the response.

And those who are showing the love thank-you so much y'all>>😭🫶

The same day the sky turned dark the mood showed up in the sky, indicating the night time. There was a rush in the Rathore haveli, the Royals were all prepared to welcome the guests and their daughter- in-law for the first time.

Veeransh, descended down from the stairs, all decked up in a casual white sweat shirt paired up with black jeans, a Rolex silver watch adorned on his left wrist, two silver rings on his right hand, one on index finger, the other on his little finger.

"Woah bro you are so early today at home?" Rudra teased him, raising his eyebrows amused as soon Veeransh joined their family in the living room.

"I didn't have any important work-

"Veeransh you revoked the meeting with the foreign clients they came here at your request" Abhimaan barged in and let out before Veeransh completed his words, He gave him a deathly glare, and Rudra laughed followed by Reyansh.

"First of all you moron, can't you see the situation before opening your mouth, and Second I didn't request them they were eager to get the deal from me" Veeransh rebuked him shaking his head as he sat on the sofa.

"Khamma Ghani" Abhimaan greeted the elders with a smile folding his hands bowing down his head, Abhimaan shared a nice bond with them, and the Royals also treated him well.

"Aaaye Abhimaan, Ap bhi join keejiye humhe, Ansh ki dulhan aane wali hai na Ap bhi mil lena '' Damini informed him as a slight smile graced her face mixed with excitement.

Abhimaan coughed the water in shock as he was drinking the water, his head snapped towards Veeransh, who rolled his eyes at his dramatic behavior.

"Are you alright bro?" Reyansh asked him concerned, so the rest of them looked at him and he bobbed his head showing the thumbs up.

"You are getting Married, then what about that girl you asked me to find huh? " Abhimaan whispered in Veeransh ear shocked, Veeransh peeked at the rest of them, they were staring at them curiously.

He cleared his throat, grabbed Abhimaan by his neck, dragged him outside to the garden area, excusing themselves, Abhimaan whined with his hold.

"What the fuck are you even doing moron" Veeransh scowled at him eyeing him with a deathly glare he was amused by his stupid antics.

"What are you doing dear Majesty? You are getting married and I didn't know about it on that top of that, you fell for other girl and getting Wed with another seriously" Abhimaan mocked him, raising his brows in question.

"You are a fool do you know that" Veeransh taunted him as a chuckle escaped from his mouth and he scratched his side of lips.

"Thanks for the information"

"Now hear me out Asshole, She is the same girl who I met at the ball, understood, now make sure this secret doesn't come out from you mouth or else get ready to die by my hands" He warned him before informing him, Abhimaan was shocked at first but then raised his brow mischievously.

"Not a word from your mouth Maan" Veeranah warned him tapping on his cheek sternly, strolling inside the house followed by Abhimaan.

"Sab tayar hai na humhe akhri waqt mein koi masla nahi chahiye" Vandana asked from the housekeepers, they bobbed their heads, and she had a satisfied smile on her face as she wanted everything to be perfectly done.

"Shanaya apko jo humne kam diya woh hogya" She inquired from their daughter- in- law who was dressed in a green embroidered saree, Shanaya bounced her head in yes, with a slight smile.

"Rani sa wou log aagaye '' The housekeeper informed them, Veeransh was the first one to get up making the rest of them amazed, as he was not even speaking a word, just occupied with his cellphone.

"Bhai ap kuch Ziada eager nai ho Bhabhi se Milne ke liye" Rudra remarked, as he whispered in his ear, earning a glare from his brother, Rudra just jogged forward before he could Burst on him .

"Bro aren't you behaving like a Romeo enthusiastic to meet your to be wife" Abhimaan also teased him not leaving a chance.

"I think I'm getting cool with you guys so you are taking advantage of it" Veeransh chided him, flashing up a tight smile on his face, screaming danger.

As the rest of family members walked to the door Veeransh stayed back leaned his back on the pillar folding his arms around his chest.

Maithili entered with her family beside her, She put up a fake smile looking at the Royals, unaware how to react, her mother eyed her to take blessings, She sighed inaudibly and bent down to seek the blessings.

Veeransh was staring at her all this while, the way she was decked in red traditional attire, taking his breath away, with her hair half tied in a clutcher securely, gold jhumkas adorned on her ears, her hand cladded with silver bangles, the light blush, on her cheek, set up with nude pink lipstick paired with gloss, and lastly nose ring shining on her nose.

As vandana asked Shanaya to hand her the plate of pooja, Shanaya immediately handed her slightly smiling at Maithili which Maithili reciprocated by an awkward smile.

"Areh yuvraaj ap wahan Kya khare hai ayiye apni hone wali dulhan se sath khade hojaye" Damini instructed him Veeransh straighten up himself and walked close to them, The Rajvansh greeted them, he too in return seek his blessings as they are his in-laws.

Mithili peeked at him, surprised as for the first time she was seeing him in casual outfit, Shs felt anxious as he took steps near her and stood beside her, their shoulder touched quicking her heartbeat.

He noticed it, a slight smile came on his lips, as how he affected her, and Maithili cursed herself to her affected by his closeness.

"Ek mint" Veeransh said showing his finger to them halted vandana, when she was about to do their aarti, Everyone glanced at him bewildered but a smile broke on their lips what they saw.

Veeransh took her dupatta from her back, placed her on head slowly, covering her head, She snapped her head at him, he was already starting at her, he bit his lower lips, she showed him eyes.

"Ek dusre ko bad me nihaar Lena abhi pooja karwalo" Damini teased them, Maithili widened her eyes and immediately turned her face to them, looking at the floor embraced.

Veeransh gave her a mother look, she just smiled at him mischievously, he just cleared his throat and embarrassed, for the first time in his life he was behaving this way and he was surprised by his own demeanor.

As the elders walked inside, Veeransh took the chance to introduce Maithili to the younger clan.

"Sweetheart meet the clowns of my house" Veeransh pointed to his both brothers and one and only best friend, they glared at him, he just shrugged.

"Bhai I already know her hey Maithili '' Rudra said as he moved closer took her in a side hug, Maithili slightly smiled at him, Veeransh burned with jealousy, as he fist his knuckles.

"Bhabhii Rudra how many times should I warn you" Veeransh chided him, Rudra apologized then called her Bhabhi, Maithili glared at him seeing him controlling everyone.

"You never gave any smile to your to be husband huh" Veeransh asked her leaning closer to her raised his one eyebrow.

"You are not worthy of my smile Mr. Rathore, you have to earn it" She responded by forcing a smile. He growled at her and closed his eyes to control his temper before opening them to see her meeting with his family.

"By the way I must say you look gorgeous sweetheart in my favorite color" He praised her, curling his lips into a smirk, making the rest of youngsters surprised at his behavior, as he never gave this type of attention to anybody.

"As far I remember your favorite color was black, Since when did it become red?" Rudra asked him, scratching his head, raising his brows.

"Since the day I saw her in the red dress for the first time, she took my breath away" He admitted staring at her intensely, Maithili felt her heart skip a beat, she tried to calm her racing heartbeat, seeing his heated gaze, which was making her anxious.

Rudra and Reyansh hooted, making him avert his eyes, Shanaya giggled, he gave them a deathly glare, and motioned his head to them to leave, they vanished from his sight leaving the duo alone.

"Oh it's your favorite color then I'll make sure I'll never wear it again" She told him leaning closer to him, he was amused at the same time he chuckled.

"Then I'll make sure you wear it, and I don't think you need to know how" He whispered leaning closer to her as she enlarged her pupils in shock, glared at him.

"Don't you dare even try to come close to me, I despite you, Apko mein ab bardasht bhi nahi karna chahti, apne mujhe is rishte me phasya hai, or me ye shadi apse kabhi nahi karnewali chahe kuch bhu hojaye." She snapped at him clenching her teeth in anger pushing him away, he fist his knuckles in anger.

He clasped her shoulders pinned her to the nearest wall, fuming in rage, she got startled at his move, she peeked at him, his jaw clenched, nose flared, his face so close to hers she could feel his hot breath on her face, she felt intimidated by him.

"Princess if you have forgotten then let me remind you, I'm not a common Man, I'm the Royal king of Jaipur you are not allowed to disrespect me, I'm enduring your behavior that doesn't mean you kept repeating it, do not force me to show my bad side, cause I have one, and you would never want to see it. So don't test me or else-" He snarled at her his eyebrows down together, his nose flared as he stared at her.

He thought she would stop or get scared but to his surprise she hardened her eyes, glaring at him, and pushed him.

"Kya karoge haan, jaan loge? Saza doge, Almighty Royal King, aapko lagta hai me dar jaungi," She lashed out at him, mocked him, he scowled at her, and he got amused pressed his lips to control his smile as her this quality made him head over heels for her.

"Jaan tou apne meri le li hai sweetheart" He remarked as a smirk made its way to his face, she was shocked at his sudden change in his body language as she thought might yell at her or something, and she got more angered by it.

"You know what Mujhe aapki shakal se bhi nafrat hone lagi hai?" She uttered, annoyed, he held the back of her neck, yanked her head closer, she gasped as their nose brushed each other, their eyes locked with each other.

"Meri shakal se apko pyaar bohat jald he hojayeg princess, apna deewana na bandiya tou, naam badal dene mera" He whispered her.

She drew a breath, effect by his proximity, she could feel the hair of her arm raised at his words, her heart skipped a beat.

His eyes lingered on her intensely, he stared at her tempting lips, before looking back at her eyes, as he leaned his head down, she broadened her eyes anxiously, and hiccuped out of habit, he was astonished.

"Do I make you nervous sweetheart" He whispered his eyes glinting with mischief, she hiccuped again, and closed her eyes embarrassed he was just teasing her, he would never do anything against her wish related to their closeness.

"Bha- oops sorry humne kuch nai dekha " Rudra and Abhimaan came to call them but immediately screamed, turning around showing their back to them.

Maithili immediately pushed him, and ran from their palming her face, as blood rushed to her cheek.

She joined everyone in the living room. They eyed her, making her uncomfortable as she was alone with Veeransh for a while. She wished the earth could swallow her, she was dying with uneasiness.

Veeransh cleared his throat and rubbed his nape, stared at both of the guys who were all ready to poke fun at him, with their ready grin Abhimaan was about to open his mouth but Veeransh cut him off.

"Keep you mouth sealed both of you understood, not a word" He warned them his strict tone was enough for them to shut their mouth.

__________________________________________
I apologise for posting the chapter late but I have been busy with my personal stuff and exams.. Next chapter I'll Try to post it soon.

Do share the reviews how much you enjoyed the chapter?

Favorite scene or dialogue?

If you guys have any ideas you guys can share it I'll consider it if it's matching with tha story.

Stay healthy stay safe.. 👋
Regards mushwrites.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

Rajputana بواسطة Manika

التاريخية

213K 8.5K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
191K 10.5K 39
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...
34.7K 1.2K 28
The Betrayal series #1 ♡ - 🥀 - ♡ Yuvraj : Yuvraj Singh Rathore never breaks his promises. Ruhaani : ...
59K 2.1K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...