Promise (Revali x Reader)

Por mantafailure

(Y/N), a Zonai and the descendant of the leader of the Zon'Hirith Town, has been chosen as the 5th Champion... M谩s

Context
馃崈Rewind馃崈
馃崈Really?馃崈
馃崈Visit馃崈
馃崈Relax馃崈
馃崈I Won't Say馃崈
馃崈Not Outloud馃崈
馃崈Ready?馃崈
Quick Notice
馃崈Keep a Secret馃崈
馃崈The Start of The Calamity馃崈
馃崈Ending: Who Are You?馃崈
A/N
NEW CHAPTER!

馃崈Ending: Spirits馃崈

201 6 2
Por mantafailure

(TW: A bit of descriptive violence)

-(Y/N)'s POV-

My whole body was in pain. A stabbing pain. I looked down, holding onto life just for a few seconds, and what I saw was haunting. A massive sword went through my whole torso, my blood splattered on the floor and coming out of my mouth.

I lost...

And in a flash, the pain was over. Everything went black... until the sunlight flashed right over me. Somehow, I was standing atop of Vah-Windre again, and the beast was gone. The main control panel was still covered in that goo, but no monster is to be seen.

"What...? How?" I looked around, trying to get my mind together. I looked down at myself, expecting to see a big scar, but I found nothing. Weird...

That wasn't it either. I felt light as a feather, like I could float easily. Windre was somehow still up in the sky, swimming in the clouds. And weirdest of all, my skin was semi-transparent.

"I'm... I'm not dead?" I remember my father telling me stories of how when someone died in a sacred place, their soul was doomed to linger in that place until someone came to free them. This can't be it, right? I can't be dead... Can I?

I turned over to where I remember being... y'know, and sure as hell there was a pool of blood.

I died. I failed my only mission. I'm a spirit...

"I'll never see him again, will I?" I felt tears form in my eyes, just thinking of never seeing my lovebird again... not even my friends.

I curled down into a ball, and just let it all out. I couldn't hold it in, I just needed to cry...

It had been years. 100 years. I didn't realize how long it had been though, I cried for all that time... but something managed to break me out of it. A figure that soared high in the sky. From what I could tell, it seemed to be a Zonai riding some sort of flying vehicle, along with a familiar Hylian... Link had survived all this time. Somehow...

They flew closer and closer to Windre. Eventually, they landed on the entrance of the divine beast, to which I followed them. Usually, spirits are visible to the normal eye, so I tried to get their attention.

"Hey! Over here!" I yelled, but they didn't seem to notice me. Maybe it had to do with the goo on the main controls somehow?

"Alright, it's up to you now Hylian." The young Zonai said and dropped back down to the surface. I looked as Link scanned the Sheikah Slate on the access panel. After a few seconds, I decided to try again.

"Link?" I said, walking closer to him. It seems like he could hear me, but not see me, since he looked frantically around for the source of my voice.

"Link, it's me! (Y/N)! I need your help... we need to finish what we started." I didn't really know what to say, so I just kinda improvised something "inspiring" I guess. "I may have lost my battle, but you haven't lost yours. You need to access the main control panel, but to do that, you'll have to activate all five stations in Windre." I felt like I wanted to say so much more, but we needed to focus. "Use Windre's ability to fill some parts of itself with water to lower into the river, or... well, the clouds in this case, to get to all stations. Please, hurry!"

Seemed like he understood perfectly, though his methods were... let's just say, unorthodox. He used bombs to blow himself over to all the checkpoints... somehow. It was weird, but it got the job done quickly.

"That was quick... but nevertheless, you'll have to get to the main panel on top of Windre's shell. Be careful though, whatever's in it got the best of me..." I sighed as I watched him, yet again, use bombs as a method of travel. "How the fuck does he do that?"

After a long and arduous fight, Link managed to defeat the monster possessing Windre, making it fall back onto the ruins. It was nice to see my home village again, and it seemed like it was thriving and better than ever!

"Good job, pal!" I smiled as I walked over to Link, he turned to me with a small smile. Seems like the goo being gone finally made me visible.

"Been a long while, hasn't it?" I grinned and looked over at Link.

"Y'know, time flies when you're a spirit trapped in an ancient Sheikah tech divine beast. I've missed you!" I chuckled. "I can't leave you empty handed after saving me and the village... so, I'll give you this."

Spirits can give their powers, if they had any as a living being, over to whoever they desire. Or so my father taught me. Thing is, I don't know how.

"Uh... maybe this...?" I tried just clapping my hands together and, I dunno, thinking of what I was giving? It's weird, but it worked. A small glowing orb appeared in my hands, with an inscription in ancient Zonai text.

"Ah! There ya go. My rewind power. Alright Linkus, catch!" I threw the orb over at Link. "That's my rewind ability. It's useless to me as a spirit, so I thought 'Hey! Why not give it to the only living guy I know?'" I chuckled.

Link and I talked for a little while. He told me about the plan he had to defeat the calamity, which I thought was already gone. And he told me all the other champions also failed originally...

He turned to leave so I could get in position to attack at the castle, just like he had asked, but before he left.

"Link, wait. If somehow any of the other champions are in the same situation I was in, tell them I miss them." I smiled. "And... and tell Revali I love him."

He looked a bit surprised, but nodded and headed down. I sighed and went over to the control panel, aligning Windre on top of the ruins to shoot at the castle.

"There... now just wait." I sat down on the edge of Windre, looking over at all the other divine beasts. Still active, and some still causing chaos like on the day of the calamity.

Though, within a few days, each divine beast started to aim at the castle too. I was a bit distracted staring at the horizon, until I heard some footsteps.

I jerked my head back, and there he was. I could recognize those blue feathers from miles away.

"I-" I didn't even let him finish. I just ran and hugged him tightly.

"Oh my goddess..." I felt myself cry a bit. "I-Is this real? It can't be, right?"

"(Y/N), I'm not a stupid illusion your mind is playing on you! I'm here!" He said with his cocky voice. Damn how much I've missed him...

"But... but how?" I backed away a bit to look him in the eye.

"Well, as much as I hate to say this, Link is better than me at fighting. He defeated the monster possessing Medoh and, well, I was free."

"Wait, so-"

"Yes. I lost. No need to rub it in..." He looked away with shame. I grabbed his chin, looked down at him, and said "You're still the best to me."

"That's... so cheesy." He blushed a little.

"I know, I know." I chuckled.

"... I missed you." He said before grabbing me by the ears and pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

We stood there for a loooong while, till he pulled away. Though he didn't let go of my ears.

"I... was that too much?"

"Are you fucking serious?!" I yelled. "Love, it was perfect. Though... why are you still grabbing me?"

"Oh." He let go. "Sorry, I didn't even realize..."

"Hey, it's fine."

We stood there in silence for a few seconds. Taking it all in, just looking at each other.

I took his hand (well, wing) and led us back to the edge of Windre's shell. We sat down, and just cuddled for a little while.

"I missed this..." He said, sounding ashamed.

"I've missed you. I think I spent years just... sobbing over the fact that I couldn't see you again. Yet here you are." I smiled and tried to hold back my tears.

"Well, of course I'm here! I never break a promise."

"Of course you don't, lovebird."

-The End-

(A/N): Alright so this is 1 out of 2 endings. The other ending might require another chapter, since it's gonna follow the Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity story (or at least be based on it). Hope you guys enjoyed this though! I'll upload the next part ASAP.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

80.9K 2.1K 15
With Link and the Champions in a deep slumber in the Shrine of Resurrection, Zelda is forced to call upon the help of her cousin from a distant kingd...
102K 2.2K 22
A princess from a far away kingdom was sent to hyrule to help the champions with the calamity. Her cold nature will be melted by her soon to be speci...
3.3K 39 15
THIS IS A FANFICTION THAT WAS NEVER FINISHED. BUT THERE'S A REWRITTEN VERSION OF IT IN PRODUCTION WHICH IS CALLED "DIARY OF THE LOST" "I just want to...
41.6K 1K 48
+ COVER ON HD made specifically for this fanfic: @AleaAvis on Twitter! *Fanfic based on the story on Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity; So it has LOT...