Cardigan.

By sonaakshiee

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–—๐–‰๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–†๐–“: ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐›๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ร— ๐Š๐ข๐š๐ซ๐š ๐€๐๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ข. :) Bonus Chapters are written after the... More

๐ƒ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐•ฎ๐–†๐–—๐–‰๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–†๐–“
~ Preface and Cast ~
1| The Midnight Encounter.
2| Unforeseen Connections.
3| Ishan's New Ship.
4| Lingering Thoughts.
5| Dreams Here I Come.
6| Victory and Celebrations.
7| Rendezvous and Bondings.
8| Unspoken Chemistry.
9| Comfort.
10| Pehla Nasha.
11| Apocalypse.
12| Rahiya and the Diary.
13| Beneath the Moonlit Waves.
14| Match Day Highlights.
15| The Kohli Advice.
16| Shubman's Heartstrings.
17| Playboy?
18| Encountering Ex!
19| Ishan the Godfather.
20| Miss Sriya Shetty, I love you.
21| Teasings.
23| Unintentional Complications.
24| Sweet Surprises.
25| Caught.
26| Don't Fall In Love With Angels.*
27| Dinner Mischiefs.
28| Chilling Weather.*
29| Some Reunions.
30| Official.
31| The Decisive Match at Dharamshala
32| Old School Date.
33| Some Paparazzi Drama.*
34| Shopping Spree.
35| Diwali.
36| Punjab.
37| Shubman's Ex.
38| Some Intimate Moments.*
39| Malicious Plans.
40| Bonds Beyond Cricket.
41| Recreating.*
42| Introductions.
43| Moving in.
44| Sunflower.*
45| Inked.
46| Misunderstandings.
47| End of Kartik Malhotra.
48| Welcome Home.
49| New Nickname.*
50| Some Media Attention.
51| Jealousy, Jealousy.
52| Library Date.*
53| Mission Pacify My Boyfriend.
54| Matches and Cameras.
55| Controversy.
56| Possesive.
57| Guilty Pleasures.*
58| Lazy Sunday.
59| A Little Bhabhi Drama.
60| Flu.
61| Mood Swings.
62| Jaan Ban Gaye.
ึŽ Baby Or ..... Gill?*
Epilogue
Sequel.
Epilogue II
ึŽ Perfect.
ึŽ Match with Family.
Thanks!!!

22| Miss Khargosh.

1K 51 103
By sonaakshiee

Chapter twenty two. Miss Khargosh.

(Translation: Miss Rabbit.)

It was 1:00 a.m. Sriya had just took a bath and came out, well she arrived home late so that's the reason for this unusual time to bath.

"Should I text him? But what?" She thought.

"I love you so much..." She typed.

Relationship ka pehla din and first message I love you so much so cheesy.

She could hear his voice saying it in her imagination.

"Nahi bohot creepy ho jayega. Good morning daalti hoon."

Relationship ka pehla din aur first message good morning, so blunt. Is se jyaada feelings ke saath ko society ke guard bhaiya wish karte hai.

His voice said.

"Shit Sriya. Guard bhaiya meri imagination mein kaise aa gaye." She said and by mistakely send the letter 'I' to him.

She was lost in her thoughts while her phone rang.

Shubman's voice echoed through the phone, interrupting Sriya's deep contemplation over her message.

"Sorry woh galti se send kar diya." She said.

"Itne der se type kar rahi thi aur sirf ek letter bheja?" he chuckled softly, his tone teasing.

"How do you know. Accha toh aap wait kar rahe the. Aap mujh par nazar lagaye baithe the." Sriya responded.

"Ofcourse." He said.

"By the way what was the message?" He asked.

"Ahh, nothing important." She said trying to sound casual.

"I can almost see the gears turning in your head from here," Shubman joked, his voice warm and affectionate.

"I know that you were debating what to type. So, let's make it easier.  I'll say goodnight for you, alright? Sweet dreams." he added playfully before ending the call.

"Good night." She replied and the call ended.

Sriya found herself grinning from ear to ear as she stared at her phone screen.

"He's my boyfriend. The Shubman Gill is my boyfriend!!!" she whispered to herself, filled with a joyful excitement. She couldn't stop smiling, replaying the evening's memories in her mind.

Next morning

Ishan jogged over to the practice ground, a bottle of water in hand, ready to offer it to Shubman. Along the way, he noticed Sriya striding with intent, her expression a mix of determination and frustration.

Curiosity piqued, Ishan headed to the ground, finding Shubman seated with the team during a break. He handed over the bottle and inquired casually, "Everything alright, mate?"

Shubman, taking a sip of water, replied, "Yeah, all good, just a minor thing."

Noticing Ishan's probing gaze, he knew what Ishan wanted to ask so he continued, "Sorted things with Sriya yesterday, it's cool now. Back being bestfriends."

Intrigued, the rest of the team leaned in, eager for the scoop. "What was up with Sriya? I mean she comes to the ground always to meet us." Rohit said.

Ishan hesitated, not wanting to divulge much. "Just spotted her walking fast, seemed worked up about something," he replied vaguely.

After the practice Shubman straight away went to Sriya's cabin to find her examining some documents on the side table. He went and back hugged her.

"What." She replied sounding a bit annoyed.

"What, what? Can't I even hug my girlfriend?"

"Not now, I am not good right now Shubman." She said trying to escape from his hands. Keyword, trying.

"Relationship ka pehla din and sidha not well, not good Mrs. Gill." He said, failing her attempts to escape his grip.

"What happened?" He asked placing his head on her shoulder.

"I argued with Kartik, nothing else."

"And why?"

"The team's health reports came today morning, and expect Virat bhai, everyone had some or the other faults in the nutrition levels. I know Virat bhai being Virat bhai would never follow Kartik's plan so his reports were fine, but others. So I went to Kartik and asked him what's this, isn't your plan causing any effects. I asked it politely but he started arguing with me, saying the over workout makes all the nutrition drain out, and etc. stupid points. I just said him that what is your job then? You are the nutritionist and you should keep every aspect in mind while making a diet plan. But that guy was so adamant of not accepting his mistake that he said to me, that you don't teach me my job." Sriya complained.

"Bolo aisa kaun karta hai." She said.

"Hmm." He said holding her hands in his.

"Main pyaar se baat kar rahi thi na. Use chillane ki kya jarurat thi?" She complained.

"Hmm." He hummed caressing her hands with his thumb.

"Thoda sa dimag nahi use kar sakta tha kya." She continued.

"Hmm." He hummed again.

"Shubman. Will you say something except 'Hmm'?" She asked.

"I was just patiently listening till you finish." He said.

"You are really cute Sriya. Bohot pyaari si ho bilkul ek rabbit jaisi, Miss Khargosh." He said.

"A new nickname out of nowhere."

"You look cute complaining." He said amd snuggled inside the crook of her neck.

"Shubman. Someone will see." She said.

"Your hands are so tiny." He said tightening his holds on her hands.

"You yourself are very tiny."

"Haww." She said pouting.

"Mere tiny-miny Khargosh ke tiny-miny haath." he chuckled, his head still buried in her neck.

"Haww, leave me Shubman." She said pretending to be offended by his words as she tried to snuggle out from his arms.

"You are fighting a loosing battle Sriya. You cannot escape." He said and turned her to face towards him.

His hands slipped down under her cardigan top to her waist, to grip her more closer. He is Shubman Gill, who has some really smooth moves in the romance game, there is no way she is winning this.

"Mere Khargosh ko bura lag gaya." He said and placed his forehead on hers.

"Bohot. I feel offended. Very much." She said and pouted again.

"You like to pout very much right? Relationship ka pehla din and sidha offended, very bad miss Khargosh." He said.

"Then find a way to appease the offended Khargosh." She said still pouting.

"More like find a way to appease the pouting Khargosh." He chuckled ans she made a offended face.

"Accha baba, what do I do to appease the tiny-miny Khargosh. Hmm bataiye?" He asked.

"Take the khargosh on a ice cream date. Only that can save you now." She smiled.

"Okay done madam." He said and she smiled even more wide.

"After dinner?" He asked.

"Done." She said.

"Anything else, madam?" He asked.

"Not now, will inform you later." She said.

"Chalo the team is waiting for you as you didn't come at the ground today."

"Hmm, wait a minute. Please leave me now." She said and he chuckeld leaving her.

She went to her table and took a band aid out of the drawer. Removing her sandals she changed the old bandage which was placed below her ankle.

"What happened to you?" He asked.

"Nothing." She said.

"I am not blind I can see that you took out the bandage and you are changing it." He said.

"Woh I scrapped my foot a little, last night." She said.

"Hmm, very little I can see it. And how did it happen?" He scolded her.

"Woh, I-I was-s dancinginhappinessandscrappedmyfeetwiththebed'sends." She said super fast thinking he won't understand it, but ofcourse Mr. Gill had got his ways.

"Dancing in happiness and scrapped your feet with the bed's ends. Wow miss Khargosh, you are unbelievable. And why were you dancing this late at night?" He asked.

"Umm." She started biting her lips.

"Woh, I was dancing remembering yesterdays events, chirping that you are my boyfriend." She said in a somewhat baby voice. Her dead dropped down in embarrassment not wanting to see his reaction.

He walked towards her and held her face in his hands making her look up towards him. "You don't need to get embarassed in front of me for anything Sriya. Just know that this guy standing in front of you is all yours, to be angry at, to complain, to listen all your rants, to love, to hug, to kiss and to everything and he is never going to judge you for anything that makes you yourself."

"Shubman." She whispered looking into his eyes which started back at her. She feel his hand slowly move its way around her shoulder as he moved a more closer to her.

She could feel his gaze on hers, she try to avoid it but eventually could not. His eyes slowly traveled down from her eyes to her lips making her gulp.

This is exactly how a guy looks at a girl in every single kissing scene.

Maybe I should've practiced at the back of my hand

What if I'm a bad kisser.

She thought, she brushed away her thoughts seeing a slight smirk playing on his face, as he noticed how flustered she is.

"Don't think anything that's running in your mind." He said.

"And Relax, I haven't even done anything yet" He left a dry chuckle.

He used his hand to slowly move her chin up, making her look straight at him again.

His head titled to the side as he moved closer and closer to her. She could hear his breathing clearly, as the space between both of them decreased. She shut your eyes tightly, being nervous and excited at the same time.

She could then feel a gentle touch on her lips as she realized his lips are on hers. His hand moved up her back as he slowly moved his lips, kissing her.
A warm sensation exploded inside her. Heat made its way towards her cheeks. Well his didn't went unnoticed by him

She moved her lips along with his, completely loving the feeling of the kiss. Her heart is beating fast. Real fast.

Their kiss becomes deeper. She wraped her arms around his neck. He pulled her more closer, slightly biting her lips. A slight moan escaped her mouth.

Damn...that sound. He thought.

Her hands entwined with his hair he held her up in the air placing her gently on the table hovering over her. She pulled back, panting hard.

"Don't you feel breathless." She asked huffing taking in lots of air.

"I am a sportsman, I've got some high stamina and oxygen holding capacity." He joked.

"Woah, there goes my first kiss." She said still breathing heavily.

"What?" He said.

"Huh?"

"Y-y-your first kiss?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah" She replied looking down in embarrassment.

"You're telling me no one's ever kissed those lips of yours before?" He asked, and she slowly shook her head.

"Wow!" He breathed out.

"Gosh, I am so lucky." He smiled

"Huh?"

"Damn. I'm lucky. I got to be your first kiss." He said.

"I hope you will be my last kiss too." She said.

"All yours for your first, last and every kiss Miss Khargosh." He smiled and held her hands.

Hey Guys,
Here's the twenty second Chapter of the story.

How was it? Please comment your views.

Any guesses for the next one?

Hehe, things are getting heated up. 🙈

Shubman's nickname game is on point. lmao.

See you soon!

~yours author, Sonakshi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 2.9K 27
Ishu I need you to love me , I need you to care for me , I need you to trust me, I need you to come back and at last I need you to stay with me - Shu...
26.8K 1.2K 35
โŠนโ‚Šโ‹†โ˜๏ธŽโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜€๏ธŽ โ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹†โ˜๏ธŽโ‹†โ‚Š โŠน And isn't it just so pretty to think All along there was some Invisible string Tying you to me? โŠนโ‚Šโ‹†โ˜๏ธŽโ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜€๏ธŽ โ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹†โ˜๏ธŽโ‹†โ‚Š โŠน Aditi...
44.6K 2.1K 20
"I will wait until my last breath for you. Remember my words man... I'll make you trust me in my last day... I'll prove myself... I'll win your trust...
3.9K 266 5
One thing everyone knew about Rohit Sharma was that he would rather willingly give his life for his country than betray his own country. But what hap...