Leonardo x Donatello [πŸ‹Lemon...

By lovealltmnt

Some of ya'll may not like this so you can leaveπŸ€—πŸ’– More

{Some music for ya'll} Chap.1 Feelings
[Some music for ya'll] Chap. 2 Does he feels the same way?
[Some music for ya'll] Chap. 3 Confession~
[Some music for ya'll] Chap. 5 A sorry gift from purple πŸ’œ~
[Some music for ya'll] Chap. 6 A gift from purple πŸ’œ 2~

[Some music for ya'll/ idk if ya'll know spanish] Chap. 4 Gift~

44 0 0
By lovealltmnt

Leo's Pov.

I don't know but I guess some days have pass since what happend that day and I hae never forgot what happend he didn’t even say nothing about my feelings, but I now, I now he dosen't express his feelings that much, so maybe I know why he didn’t say nothing about that..

Donnie's Pov.

Leo haven't got out of his room only for food or something else, Mikey and Raph tried to talk to Leo but he didn’t want to lisen Raph told me to talk to him to but I didn't want my father told me to, to do it but I ignore them to, some hours have pass and I was thinking about something, about giving him a sorry gift I didn't care it its small or big so some time later I call April to bring something to leo, after telling her what happend she told me she  will do it for me and to really say sorry to him so I agree.

Some hour pass I was waiting for April to call me that she already got the gift. And some minutes pass she call me that the gift was outside of the lair and I went to get it.

Short but I really want to do another part 😀💖💫!

221 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
869K 72.3K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
4.7M 295K 107
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.1M 70.5K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...