castle's only princess (Compl...

By anamsameer2007

"𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓢𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓪 ❤️‍🩹" "𝖴𝗋 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅!" "𝖭... More

our princess 👑
there are boundaries..
DEEPLY HURT
celebs and lies
sick
scoldingss
the test
amusement
jeff and 10th boards
got caught 💔
surprise~
cousin.....
understood
meeting the next princess
engaged
jewellery~
The wedding 💍
first day!
the result day!
disappointed
Grandmother's palace!
Cutting the ties~
First day of college
sparkly night
Destiny?
just tired!
spying~
diary..
fun times~
the royal ball
Eavesdropping?
fever
betrayel..
engaged..
rescue!
In India..
mysterious call..
Paris...
freedom..
back home?
a bad sister?
A happy ending..

oh-no

341 37 11
By anamsameer2007

At school
Sophia pov :-
As i expected..I had to stand outside the class for my first lecture..but the worst part is this is my third time being late..and that means my lecturer will give me a slip that should be signed by my guardian..

And I know that mum will surely order me to get the sign from one of my brothers..as the queen can't sign on any paper without her legal lawyer permission..

And that means that her oldest brother will not be very happy with her..the next lecture started and her first lecturer handed her the slip..and Sophia apologized to her..

In the second lecture she had her test..she started writing her test..it was very difficult..not just for Sophia but for everyone in the class..

It was of 40 marks..and had 30 long answers..and 50 short ones..plus the objective was a whole different paper..

After another 4 lectures the test finally finished..Sophia was not confident after the test was over..as she missed 20 short answers..but many students didn't even write any short answers as it gave them only 10 marks after including it..

At lunch
Sophia was worried about the test.. that's why she was a little off and everyone noticed it..

Jeff put his hand on her shoulder and asked..

Jeff :- what's wrong cupcake..why are u worried?

Sophia :- it's just today's test..nothing else..

Jeff :- it will be fine..just chill..

Her all friends tried to cheer her up..atlast she gave in..and kept her worries aside..

After college
In the mansion..
Sophia's pov
I went straight to my room..then i remembered the slip...bruh this is going to be hard..i decided to go to jin oppa's room whatsoever..and just get it done with or my anxiety would seriously kill me..

I knocked on his door..and I heard an "come in" from oppa..

For my luck..Mulan unnie was also present in the room..she was on her phone..

Jin :- what is it princess? *He asked as his gaze turned towards me..*

I was preety nervous but I handed the slip to jin oppa.

Sophia :- can u please sign on it? *I said mostly nervous*

I heard jin oppa sigh..he turned his gaze on the paper then on me again..as i made eye contact with him..my all confidence flew in to thin air..

Jin :- why are u always late Sophia..u should know the value of time.. it's very unprofessional! *He scolded me furiously* If I again heard that u were late to college again..then u will be waking up every morning at 5 am and sleeping at 7 pm..Am I understood? *He asked with his voice stern as ever*

Sophia :- yes oppa..iam sorry it won't repeat again..

Jin oppa nodded..and signed on the slip..

Jin :- don't take it lightly if I am not punishing u..the next u will punished severely ok?

Sophia :- ok oppa..

Jin :- and listen today night..appa is returning to the castle..so be ready for the dinner on time..

Sophia :- really oppa? *She asked as she didn't met him for almost an year now*

Jin :- yes princess *he smiled at her* so be ready in time..for an grand dinner..

I nodded and left the room with full excitement..I love my appa very much..he is the best..he never punished nor scolded me..being his only daughter he always spoiled me..

Jin's pov..
"If only Sophia knew appa's reality..she wouldn't be so excited to meet him" I said to myself but Mulan heard him..

Mulan :- What's so bad..he did that u brothers hate me him.. *she said sitting beside jin*

Jin :- He is a very very evil human being Mulan..*he said sadly* he destroyed many people's lives..Sophia is a very kind hearted girl..if she ever got to know the bad doings of our so called appa..she would hate him to hai guts..

He was never a parent to us..he only used us for the public eye..he also used to abuse our mother..and as u already know Sophia is a very overprotective girl..so.. it's hard for us..we don't want her to hate our father like we do..we want her to have a normal relationship with him..but it's difficult..and hum being an asshole tops it off..
*He sighing as Mulan put her hand over his shoulder in an reassuring way*

Time passed and now it was dinner time..
Sophia got ready for dinner..as she was veryy excited to meet her father..

Sophia's outfit..

Soon one maid called her down and as she saw her father she hugged him tightly..and he hugged her back..

Sophia :- i missed u so much appa! *She said not ready to break the hug*

Mr Kim :- same here princess..

After they broke the hug..Mulan entered the dining room..
Mulan bowed to Mr kim..

Mr Kim :- u must be Mulan right..jin's wife..

Mulan :- yes appa..iam Mulan

Mr Kim nodded..

They all started having dinner..
After eating they all were sitting in the living room..talking..but sophia made a big mistake..

Sophia :- appa..why are u guys cutting down the forest.. *she asked innocently*

Mr Kim's eyes darkened..he looked at each of the brothers with a scary look..
Jk facepalmed himself..

Mr Kim :- it's adult matter Sophia..stay out of it.. *he said trying to be as calm as possible*

Sophia :- No appa.. it's our country's matter not only adults! *She said kinda rudely*

All of the brothers knew that thier father is losing his patience with Sophia..

Tae :- Enough Sophia! This topic is not up for debate.. *he said in warning kinda way*

Sophia :- Why not oppa! It's about the future of our country! We can't just cut down trees whenever we like! *She was taking very rudely..* I WON'T LET THE FOREST CUT DOWN *she shouted but suddenly she felt a stinging pain on her left cheek*

Her Appa slapped her..
Everyone gasped..as Sophia looked at her appa..with tears in her eyes..

She wiped the blood from her lips..which was caused by the harsh slap..it cut her lips..

Mrs Victoria :- how dare u rise ur hand on my daughter! *Shee growled angrily*

Mr Kim :- she is my daughter too! And u guys failed miserably to teach her some manners..but now that I am here...I will teach her some..

"SOPHAI FROM TOMORROW THERE WILL BE NO COLLEGE FOR U..I WILL FIND A NICE PRINCE AND GET U MARRIED!"

Sophia's eyes widened..all of the brothers were watching the scene in horror..

Jin :- No appa..please she is too young.. *he tried to argue for his sister but to no use..his father had made the decision and now he is going to keep his word whatsoever*

Mr Kim :- i have made the decision jin! No one can stop me! *He said angrily*

Sophia :- No appa! I won't let u destroy my life like this! I won't marry anyone..and if u force me then..I will run away.. *this was enough to make Mr Kim more angry..he again slapped her more harshly..and dragged her to her room..with all of her brothers behind her..they tried to stop thier angry father but to no use*

Mr Kim threw her in her room and said

Mr Kim :- U will be locked in this room until I find a suitable groom for u!

To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 289 12
𝑶𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈..𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔�...
59.2K 2.7K 20
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 ? " "𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐-𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒚-𝒉...
120K 5.1K 68
story of taekook , yoonmin & their babies Contains 🔞 BD$M etc
40.8K 2.3K 21
"𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓮𝓹, 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓪 𝓳𝓸𝓴𝓮." "𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵 𝓽...