His Choice - Rafe Cameron

بواسطة d-hamilton

Rafe Cameron is psychotic and his poor actions result from his drug addiction and pressure from his controlli... المزيد

1. Seven Years
2. Bonfire
3. Five Questions
4. Terrible Sister
5. Caught
6. Walking Alone
7. Hangover Cure
8. Dislocated
9. He Needs Help
10. Lighthouse
11. Without Me
12. Job Interview
13. Passcode
14. Never Hurt You
15. Babysitting
16. Father's Footsteps
17. Movie Night
18. Boat
19. Father Dearest
20. Kind Gesture
21. Kook Party
22. Asleep
23. Why are you here?
24. Insane
25. I care
26. Taken
27. Withdrawal
28. Flames
29. Pulled To Safety
30. Better Than This
31. Run away
32. Eighteen
34. That's My Girl
35. Forget Your Name
36. JJ and Rafe
37. Argument

33. I'll Make It Up To You

166 3 1
بواسطة d-hamilton

"Let's watch Bring It On." Sarah suggests, flopping down on the lounge and resting her feet on John B's lap. She picks up the tv remote and turns on the large screen that wouldn't even fit on the wall inside our living room. 

"No, I don't want to watch a damn cheerleader movie. Let's watch a horror film." JJ suggests, trying to snatch the remote from Sarah's hands but she pulls it away from him. 

"I could go for a horror film." John B agrees with JJ's suggestion which earns him a first bump from JJ and a scowl from Sarah. 

Kie sits next to Sarah on the lounge and rests her head on her shoulder. "No, not a horror film. Let's watch a wholesome animal film."

"I think we should let Scarlett decide since it's her birthday." Pop chimes in and it was a sweet gesture but I honestly don't know what to pick. Usually I don't get to choose a film. I don't have Netflix or any type of streaming network. There would be channel 10 films on every Friday night at 6:30pm and I would often watch those. 

Sarah hesitantly holds out the remote to me and waves it around in front of my face when I don't take it from her. Eventually I take it from her grasp and flick through the new releases section on Netflix. The Pogues give their feedback with a bunch of yes's, no's and boring's as I flick through the suggestions. 

"Guys, I thought you said it was my choice."

"You are taking forever though. No offence." Wheezie let's out a sigh of boredom before sinking back into the cushion that she is resting on beside me. 

"Well technically Pope said it." JJ says, shuffling backwards away from me on the floor as I try to hit him with the remote. I turn my attention back to the tv and read the synopsis of the film Pretty Woman. While reading the words on the screen, the front door opens, followed by it slamming shut a few moments later. Heavy footsteps can be heard down the hall until Rafe's lanky body appears in the open area where the hallway meets the living room. 

He glances to his right, his eyes scanning the room before landing on mine. He holds his gaze for a moment before rolling his eyes and glancing back ahead and walking towards the staircase. 

"Hurry up and choose a movie Scarlett." John B whines and tries to take the remote from my hands, only for Sarah to pull his hand backwards and place it on her thigh. He smirks at her and slides it a little further up, only for him to stop once Wheezie clears her throat. 

"Alright, I'll choose this one. I don't want to hear any whining from any of you." I hold down the arrow button to scroll and stop on some random hallmark film. I press play and lay down beside Wheezie as the film begins playing. 

I don't know how much time passes, but it's not like I've been paying too much attention to the film anyway. My mind has been elsewhere. 

"Do you like it so far?" Wheezie whispers, leaning closer to me. 

I shrug my shoulders. "Yeah, I guess."

"What's the town called?"

"I don't know. Why are you asking that?"

She gives me a disapproving look. "Fine, what's the male leads name?"

"Ben."

"It's Jacob. You aren't even paying attention to the film."

I roll onto my side which is more comfortable. "Sorry."

She lets out another long sigh. "Go see him."

"I can't. It'll be too obvious."

Wheezie sits up. "My eyes are dry and I need to take my contacts out but I can't find where I left my eyedrops. They're in my room somewhere. Scarlett, will you help me?"

"I have some eye drops you can borrow." Sarah tells her. 

"No, these are my prescription ones so that I don't get that infection again."

I nod my head and stand up. "Yeah, I'll help you." I follow Wheezie upstairs. "Thank you. Nobody even questioned it."

"Because I'm a good liar."

"You actually are." I laugh at her. "Not that that's a good thing."

She shrugs happily and continues walking ahead. "Come knock on my door when you're ready to go back downstairs."

"Are you sure you don't mind missing the movie?"

"Girl goes back to the town she grew up in, has a run in with her first love, they work together to save the annual festival and when it is time for the lighting of the tree, they lock eyes with each other and realise that they are still madly in love with each other. That's when they share a passionate kiss and then they live happily ever after."

I raise an eyebrow at her. "Have you seen it before?"

"No, but it's too predictable." 

I turn around and knock on Rafe's door as Wheezie walks further down the hall to her own room. Rafe is taking a while to answer the door, so I raise my fist to knock again, but the door swings open in front of me. Rafe is shirtless and he stares down at me. Without saying a word, he opens the door before turning around and moving back over to his bed. 

I don't need to ask him how he is feeling. I can tell by the look on his face that he isn't in a good mood. I know I should probably leave him be and not ask questions, but he and I both know that I love asking questions. 

"Did you go to Barry's?"

He nods his head. 

"What did you do?"

"Barry's a two faced bitch, that's what."

"What? You guys aren't friends anymore?"

He snickers. "Friends? We were never friends."

I sit down on the edge of the bed and turn my body slightly so that I am facing him. He places his arms behind his head and closes his eyes. I watch as his thick biceps tense and my eyes trail down his abdomen, fighting the urge to trace the lines of his abs with my fingers. 

"I think you were. It's a weird friendship but there was definitely something there with you guys. Sarah said that you would often go to Barry's when you had arguments with your Dad. Did you tell him about the way Ward treated you?"

"Sometimes."

"Then clearly you had some sort of trust in him. Look, I don't necessarily like Barry but I actually think that you trust him more than you'd trust Topper."

"Nobody can trust Topper. That guy is a goodie two shoes. He would turn me in, in a heartbeat if he knew about the Sheriff."

I am silent for a moment because this is the first time that Rafe has confessed to me about his involvement in Peterkin's death. I know it was him, but he has never come out and said anything without me asking questions beforehand. 

"You going to turn me in too?" When I look back at him, I can see that his eyes are open now and his dark blue eyes are staring into mine. "Maybe I should pack my things and start running now. Maybe fake my own death like my father."

I shake my head. "No, you can't run."

"Why not?"

"Because I would miss you."

I hear his breathing hitch as he continues staring at me. His eyes scan my entire face before looking down at my lips. I would love to lean into him and kiss those lips right now. 

"Why do you care about me so much?" He reaches forwards and places his hand softly on my cheek. 

"I don't know. I just do."

"I'm sorry that I missed the dinner. I will make it up to you."

"It's okay."

"No it's not okay." He sits up and takes both of my hands in his. He leans forwards and presses his forehead against mine. "You are so beautiful. You are smart. Even though I don't want to admit it, I guess you can be funny too."

"You think I'm funny?" I say jokingly. "Wow, that's the nicest compliment you have ever given me."

"Shut up." He laughs at me but his expression soon turns back to serious. "I don't deserve you, but I can't help but want you. No, I need you. Even though I do fucked up shit and will still always do fucked up shit. You make me want to do better. Be better."

"I believe that you can be better. You just need a little help."

"Can you help me?"

Tears well up in my eyes. Not of sadness, but because I am proud. Proud of him for finally accepting some form of help. 

"I can do my best. But Rafe, there are professionals out there who can help you much better than me."

He lets go of my hands and moves backwards while shaking his head. "No, I don't want their help. What was I thinking? I don't need help. I am a lost cause. I am a worthless piece of shit just like my father said. This is all my fault. Everything is always my fault."

I cup his face with my hands and pull him back towards me. "No Rafe, don't you say that. You are brave, smart and independent. You have been through way more than any 21 year old should. You can be kind, caring and compassionate. I've seen it myself."

He lets out a deep breath and I feel his body relax. "You should be with your friends. Enjoy what's left of your birthday with them. Not someone worthless like me." He removes my hands from his face and lays back down against his pillows. 

I glance at the time on the clock on Rafe's bedside table. 11:53pm. I climb on top of Rafe and straddle his waist with my hands placed against his chest. "There's still 7 minutes left of my birthday. You still have time to make it up to me."

He smirks at me before looking over at the clock as well. "7 minutes. I wonder how I could make this the best birthday yet in just 7 minutes." His eyes are dark and laced with something that I haven't seen before. He's not high, this look is full of emotion. "I only need 3."

"3?" I laugh at him. "Someone is confident."

Rafe flips me over so that he is on top of me now. He wastes no time in crashing his lips onto mine and running one of his hands down my body, while his other hand supports his weight on top of me. I reach for the bottom of his shirt and lift it over his head. I place my hands against his chest, feeling his firm abdomen and warm skin. Rafe takes hold of my hands and pins them above my head, pressing them firmly into the bed. He trails kisses all down my neck, stopping just above where my dress begins. 

Rafe pulls the dress down my body and throws it over his shoulder before continuing his trail of kisses down to the waistband of my underwear. I reach beneath my back and unclasp my bra strap. Once my breasts are exposed, Rafe licks the space between them before taking my left nipple into his mouth. He kneads my breasts with his hands and I let out a quiet moan as I enjoy the feeling. Despite it being a large house, I am trying my best to keep quiet so that none of the others can hear us. Although I think Rafe would like it if they heard. 

His wandering hand slides my underwear to the slide, his index finger sliding down my folds slowly. "You are so wet for me." He says into my ear, my hands gripping his biceps as his finger teases my entrance. Finally, he inserts his finger inside of me and begins pumping in and out. If I am enjoying the feeling of one of his fingers this much, I can only imagine feeling his cock. Rafe adds another finger, making me close my eyes in pleasure. "Fuck, you're so tight."

Rafe continues moving his fingers inside of me and another moan escapes my lips when his thumb presses down onto my clit, moving around in circular motions.

"Oh god, Rafe." I can feel my walls getting tight already. 

He pulls his fingers out of me and I stare at him in shock, wondering why he stopped. 

"You're not allowed to finish yet. We've only just got started."

Rafe gets off the bed for a moment and unbuckles his belt. He tosses it on the floor and his cargo pants and boxers follow shortly after. I stare at his hardened cock and my eyes widen as I notice how big it is. It's thick, long and has precum coating the tip. A vein runs down one side of it, almost throbbing. 

"Are you on birth control?" He asks me and I shake my head. My doctor suggested I go on it to regulate my period, but my Mum never let me. She told me that I was to only go on it when I was sexually active. "Well we better get you onto that because I fucking hate wearing these."

He retrieves a condom from the top draw and he tears the foil with his teeth before sliding the rubber onto his long, hardened length. 

With both of his hands against either side of my hips, he lines his tip against my aching and needy entrance before pushing into me. He starts slow, thrusting in and out of me as my body adjusts to him. It hurts a lot more than I expected, especially once his full length is completely inside of me. 

"You alright?" Rafe asks me and I nod my head, unable to open my eyes or speak to him because I am afraid that he will stop if he knows that it hurts. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, please keep going."

"I promise it'll only hurt for a bit baby. Then it will feel so good. It'll feel even better when I fuck you raw." He leans down and presses a soft kiss to my lips. I open my eyes and grab onto his face, pulling him back down to me. I kiss him again and while I am distracted by his lips, Rafe quickens his pace. While it still hurts slightly, I begin to enjoy the feeling more. I let out a moan as my walls tighten around him. He lifts up one of my legs so that he can hit even deeper inside of me. Each time he pushes in, the better it feels at this new angle. 

His lips are pressed against my ear, heavily breathing against me. The sound of our skin clapping got louder as he quickens his pace. One of his hands slide down to rub against my clit in a circular motion, knowing exactly how to send me over the edge. 

My body feels as though it is on fire and my heart is beating rapidly inside my chest. I can't hold it in any longer, my muscles tighten and my legs tremble as I come undone. Rafe buries his head into my shoulder, moaning into my skin. He pumps in and out of me a couple more times before spilling into the condom. He leans down to press a quick kiss to my lips before falling onto the bed beside me. We both lay there, staring up at the ceiling, breathing heavily. 

I turn my head to look at him to see that he already had his eyes on me. 

"How are you feeling?"

I smile at him and wriggle over so that I am closer to him. I lay on his bicep and cuddle into his side as he wraps his arm around me. "I'm not going to lie, it hurt like a fucking bitch in the beginning. But after a while, it felt good."

"It was your first time so I went slow. But I can't wait to do all sorts of things to you. I am going to make you feel amazing Scar. Better than good. Fuck, your body is perfect. You are so sexy."

The thought of Rafe making me feel this way again excites me. 

"And would you look at the time. Two minutes before 12."

"Was I okay?" I ask him, feeling a little insecure considering it was my first time and I am not nearly as experienced as the girls that I know he has been with. 

"Scarlett, of course." He kisses my forehead. "You felt so fucking good around my cock."

I nod my head, closing my eyes and enjoying the feeling of being so close to him. "Do you think the others will notice if I don't go back downstairs?"

"Do you want me to tell you what you want to hear or do you want me to tell you the truth?"

I let out a groan in annoyance. "I have to go back down, don't I?"

"Fuck it, stay here."

"They'll come looking for me. I don't imagine it would go down too well if they saw me sneaking out of your room."

"Get Wheezie to cover for you a little longer."

I remove his arm from around him and sit up. "As much as I would love to stay, I have to go back down to the others. JJ will be here soon too."

Rafe lets out an exaggerated sigh. "Fine." 

I lean down and kiss him before sliding off the bed. Rafe reaches for my arm, grabbing hold of my wrist and roughly pulls me back into him. Our naked chests collide with one another's as he kisses me once more. 

"I can't believe you're ditching me for the Pogues."

"Technically I ditched them for you." I say, clasping my bra and slipping back on my underwear. I put my dress back on and do a little twirl for Rafe. "Do I look normal?"

"You look like you've just been fucked." He says with a smirk. "Your hair is all over the place and you have that glow going on." He motions to his face. 

I run my hands through my hair to tame it. "Well good thing the lights are off so they won't see this so called glow." I walk over to the door and unlock it. 

"I hope you had a good birthday, Scar." Rafe says to me before I walk through the door. 

"I enjoyed my day. Then you made it even better just now." I send him a small smile before closing the door behind me. I head down the hall towards Wheezie's room. She is sitting on her bed, on her phone. 

"Took you long enough. You were in there chatting for ages."

"Sorry, we had a lot to ... chat about."

"Let's go back down before they get suspicious enough."

"Thanks for covering for me Wheez."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

84.6K 1K 32
𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐜 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐇𝐞'𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡...
1.5K 125 5
──────── 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 ⨳ 𝗥𝗔𝗙𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗡 . . . ꗃ ≀ ▊✹ ❛ 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘦�...
1.6K 59 8
On pause "What are you hiding something from me?" "You have no idea.." She was nothing but a poor girl from a dark background and a tendency to tak...
33.4K 662 33
█ 。:* ──── in which one psycho ex causes two childhood friends-turned-enemies to rekindle something a lot more than just friendship. 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄──── t...