MINE ALL MINE - Caius Volturi

Oleh ANGEL1CBEINGS

Alora Miel was just an 18 year old girl fresh out of high school when she went on a trip to Volterra, Italy w... Lebih Banyak

๐๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐„๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐’ - ๐Ž๐๐„
๐•๐€๐Œ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐’ - ๐“๐–๐Ž.
๐€๐‘๐“ - ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
๐‚๐Ž๐๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ - ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘.
๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐€ - ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ . . .

621 19 0
Oleh ANGEL1CBEINGS

——

Alora Miel was just an 18 year old girl fresh out of high school when she went on a trip to Volterra, Italy with her fellow graduates. Once the trip came to an end she soon realized that she didn't want to leave. She felt a pull. Something was keeping her here and she didn't know what but she wanted to find out. And so she stayed, renting an apartment and deciding to restart her life. A year later and she's now 19, living in Volterra, Italy and loving each and every moment of it.

Little did she know her life would soon come to an end.

——

FACE CLAIMS

LIV TYLER  as  ALORA MIEL

JAMIE CAMPBELL BOWER  as  CAIUS VOLTURI

THE REST OF THE CAST AS THEMSELVES

——

[ ❕ ] NOTE :: The Twilight Saga belongs to Stephenie Meyer and I am in no way trying to claim her characters or storyline as my own. The only character I own is Alora Miel. <3
Now that that's said triggering topics may be mentioned and I suggest you all real carefully. If you continue to read, I hope you enjoy the story and make sure to leave a like if you like it. :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

464K 9.1K 34
Amardad Swan, the older sister of Bella Swan, was dying. But at this point, she knew that she just had to make the best of the situation she was plac...
464K 14.4K 41
"If I hug you are you going to eat me?" "My brothers would be very unhappy with me were I to do so." "That was really a ye...
91.8K 2.6K 16
(๐ง.) ๐‘๐ž๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ; ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
504K 13.4K 51
Eli lived a pretty normal life, that was until she discovered the existence of vampires. Now she has to face her own demons, and come to terms with h...