His Wild Child

Von Socialparasite21

Liv Morgan and her male best friend have always been stuck like glue. He's always been her protector and she'... Mehr

Bio
Prologue Part 1: His Will To Liv
Prologue Part 2: Hanging Out
Prologue Part 3: About A Girl.
Chapter 1: Going On Tour
Chapter 2: Time With Her
My Girl, My Girl
What I Needed
Heavier
Rotten Apple
Love Hate Love
I'm Back!
Celebration
It All Comes To A Head
Planning
Need A Favor.
A New Chapter
Trying To Still Be Good

Trying

369 6 7
Von Socialparasite21

*A Few Weeks Later*

I wake up to my phone going off. I roll over and check it. I see the only person I've spoken too other then Hunter in about 2 years.

*Gionna And I's Conversation*

My Harley💙❤: I miss you Daddy.

Me: Wow that's one of the best ways to wake up😍😍

My Harley💙❤: What are some of the other ways??

Me: Having the greatest ass ever rubbing up against me or having it suffocate me.😈😈 Either those but I think the best way bar none is seeing those blue eyes looking back at me and seeing that beautiful smile smiling back at me.

My Harley💙❤: Daddy stopppp🥺🥺 You know you don't have to butter me up for me to sit on your face😈😈

Me: Come here😍😍

My Harley💙❤: Yes Daddy❤

Me: I miss you baby. Not just your ass either. I miss all of you.

My Harley💙❤: I miss you too baby. I'll be home soon.

Me: Thank god.

My Harley💙❤: Can the herpes family come too? Pwease Daddy🥺🥺

Me: Yes Harley. You know that I can't say no to you.

My Harley💙❤: I'll see you in a minute pretty boy😉😉

Me: See that right there is how u end up a momma.

*End Of Our Conversation*

A few minutes later Gionna walked in followed by Motherfuck it's mella and the boy wonder. I stand up before Gionna runs and jumps in my arms.

Liv: Hi baby!

Me: Hey Harley.

We kiss while she's in my arms.

Me: Your kisses are always so sweet. You're the best kisser Harley.

Liv: Because I need to keep mista J under my spell~

Me: Well with those eyes, that smile, and that thing you sit on...

Gionna grabs my hand and puts it on her ass before she interrupts me.

Liv: You mean that~

Me: Fuck baby I can't handle that.

I smile and squeeze her ass.

Me: Yeah I'm still under your spell.

I finally noticed Alex and Leah.

Me: When the fuck did you two get here?

Alex: We walked in with Gio bro. Now can I get a hug?

Me: Sure.

We hug for a second.

Alex: Bro I'm not used to your hair not going to your waist.

Me: It pissed me off but it's coming back haha.

We had a laugh before sitting down on the couch. I could tell Gionna had something on her mind.

Me: What is it baby?

Liv: I just um I want to sit on your lap but I don't want to make you uncomfortable.

I smile before patting my lap.

Me: Come on baby.

Liv: Are you sure?

Me: Yes Harley.

Gionna smiled at me before sitting sitting on my lap, straddling me and kissing me.

Alex: So when you coming back bro?

Me: I don't know. It really depends on what she wants me to do.

Liv: Baby if you want to come back then great. If you don't then that's fine. I support you no matter what. If you want to come back then you'll be my little World Champion. If you wanna go back on the road with Alice then you'll be my little rockstar. We know that you could live comfortably off royalties so if your just done then you'll be my little hermit crab. Either way I'm gonna support you.

I smiled as we kissed.

Me: Well that settles that. I'm coming back.

Alex: Really!?

Me: Yeah I kinda miss Joe and the twins. Plus I miss you guys and working. The biggest thing is I'm tired of being away from my babygirl.

Liv: Awe daddy.

She gives me a big hug and a loving kiss while staying sat on my lap.

Alex: Still here.

Me: Keep yapping and you won't be.

We spent the rest of the day just like we used too and it really helped me out. Later that night Gi was in the kitchen with her back to us bent over looking in the fridge so I snuck up behind her and slapped her ass hard, causing her to moan loudly.

Liv: MMM DADDY~

When she turned around I kissed her and picked her up and put her on the counter.

We kissed a few more times before we finally broke apart but not without a little teasing on Gi's part.

Liv: Where'd this come from baby?

Me: I'm starting to feel like the old me again and you know the old me couldn't keep his hands off you.

Gionna bit her lip.

Liv: Oh I remember Puddin~

I picked her up and held her by her perfect ass before kissing her again.

I carried her like that to my room before slowly and gently laying her down on the bed. After we got changed into our night clothes, I cuddled up to her.

Me: Thank you so much baby. Thank you for never giving up on me. I love you to the end of the universe.

Liv: Of course baby. I'm always going to believe in MY Puddin. I love you too handsome. Always and forever.

I laid on her chest as she ran her hand through my hair. She kissed my head before saying something.

Liv: MY fighter.

God I love her. I'm starting to feel like myself so guess what kids? I took about 2 years off and cut you bitches some slack but tell a friend to tell a friend, the king's coming back!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

66.8K 1.4K 27
Something tragic almost happens, but it brings them together...
127K 3.2K 34
She was hurt. Mentally, physically. She would never trust another man again. Never. But she meets this crazy but sweet guy that understands all the f...
74.9K 1.9K 31
We were best friends but I had a secret crush on him. He started dating my best friend so I thought I had gotten over my crush. Years later I'm woke...
2.7K 64 9
When Toni Storm meets a fellow Wrestler they had no idea that not only would they become bestfriends but she would steal his heart and they would bec...