My Dream Prince ( Slow Update...

By Butter8321

Kang Y/n a cute and kind hearted girl. She become orphan at an early age and is raised by her mother who is w... More

introduction
Ep-1 ( I Miss you Appa)
Ep-2 (Going back to school)
Ep-3 ( I will protect you)
Ep-4 ( Jealousy )
Ep-5 ( Bike ride)
Ep-6 (part-1: Yn is a cheater)
Ep-6 (part 2: You are the most precious to me)
Ep-7 ( Late night hangout)
A Request
Ep-8 ( Got Caught)
Ep-9 ( Flirty Taehyung)
Ep-10 (Chim Oppa)
Ep- 11 ( He kissed me??)
Ep-12 (Jimin's Farmhouse Trip)
Ep- 13 (Mesmerising Morning)
Ep-14 ( Dazy in trouble)
Ep- 16 (Misunderstandings)
Ep- 17 (Birthday party)
Ep-18 (Confession)
Ep-19 ( Trust)

Ep-15( Farewell party)

233 14 2
By Butter8321

3 years back:
High school farewell party:
Author pov:

Dazy was standing infront of the huge mirror, looking at herself with nervousness, in this revealing red velvety dress which was barely covering her thighs and back with opened cleavage.

(Imagine the back of the first dress to be somehow like that)

She loves jimin from the very start but failed to get his attention. Jimin was famous as a handsome, rich playboy in the whole campus. Each girl there wanted to be on his bed. He was a perfect type for all the girls, with handsome face, sexy body and fat bank balance.

He was rumoured to be dated by most of the girls of there campus. He always got attracted by hot and Se*y chicks wearing bold clothes, who loves to sway there hips infront of him and was found to be kissing and making out with them at different places of there school even.

He never looked towards dazy in that way. Maybe their friendship was a barrier in it and she also never confessed her feelings, being scared from rejection. She was looking at her reflection in the mirror, trying to cover her revealing things. It would be a lie, if we say that she was feeling comfortable.

Definitely, she has never wore such kind of bold dress before being a decent girl, but this time she has to take such step as she doesn't have much time because Jimin was leaving for USA from the next month for higher education. Jimin admired always such kind of girls so she thought to be one of them to get his attention for which she was dying.

She took a deep breath to comfort her pounding heart and applied red lipstick to finish her perfect look with light makeup followed by red sexy heels.

She then left the home while covering her revealing body with a long black coat till her knees.

...............................

She finally reached the club where the grand party was being held. The sound of the loud music was becoming more clear with each passing step of her along with her heart beat. The hall was crowded with girls and boys, dancing on the dance floor, moving their bodies with the beat in the dim colourful lights.

She saw yn standing at a corner sipping some orange juice. She went towards her and stood beside her.

Dazy: Hellow!

Yn: hi bestie! How are you doing?*while hugging her happily*

Dazy: All good.*smile*

Dazy:btw you are looking so pretty yn. *She said while admiring her cute peach frock*

Yn: thanks dear!*smiling*

Dazy: where is jimin, yn?.......I mean taehyung, jungkook and jimin. I didn't see them around.*She asked while eyeing around*

Yn: They were here few minutes ago, enjoying with there friends. *She replied while looking here and there*

After sometimes, Taehyung appeared there and greeted them. He then started to conversate with yn while dazy excused herself from there as she was looking for jimin leaving them to enjoy eachothers company.

She was looking for him around while roaming in the crowd when her eyes finally caught him. He was on the dance floor dancing with Mina, one of there classmate. She was wearing a short pink dress with deep neck clearly showing her bre*st.

His hands were on her hips while her hands were around his neck. They both were so close to each other, looking towards eachother with lustful eyes and playful smiles dancing on there faces. He then suddenly placed his face in the crock of her neck sucking it while her hands travelled to his hair, ruffling them while enjoying it.

Dazy's heart ached after seeing there makeout session infront of her. She leave from there towards the restroom, whipping her tears away and looked herself in the mirror being broken. She whipped her painful tears and some splashed water on her face.

'you have to be strong dazy. If you have taken this risk for him so be determined. don't take your steps back, whether you have to lose anything . It can destroy your years of friendship bond or can even break your heart and soul, but whatever it is dazy, you have to face know.'

She said to herself. She knows that whatever she is going to do today is like playing with fire and destroying your self by your own hands ,but she was too blinded in his love. She even ignored all his flaws.

She knows such things about him that what kind of a person he is but still her stupid heart beats for him. It wouldn't be wrong to say that she was compelled by her heart.

She then fixed her makeup which was messed up a bit due to crying and left the restroom. She came out to see jimin biding good bye to that Mina while hugging her tightly and whispering something in her ear while smirking seductively.

Dazy went towards the bar and asked the bartender for some strong wine shots as she didn't know much about alcohol. He then served some strong shots to her which she gulped at one go, closing her eyes, ignoring it's bitter and wired taste while bartender already warned her about it's strong effects.

After gulping her drinks she got up from there and removed her coat from her body with confidence and make her steps towards the dance floor, flipping her hairs sexily after keeping her clutch at a side.

Jimin was dancing alone being in his own world when he felt a tap on his shoulder. he turned just to be amazed by seeing dazy in that red mini dress, light curly opened hairs and sexy heels making her completely breathtaking.

He checked her from top to bottom while gulping his saliva like he had never seen such kind of gorgeous and tempting thing before.

Dazy: 'hellow jimin! How are you?*she asked, smiling innocently*

Jimin: Hi...hi dazy!*he said while gulping and stuttering a bit as he still didn't believed his eyes*

Dazy: is everything okay jimin? Why are you staring at me like that?....... Is my dress okay??*she asked while checking her dress as he was shamelessly starting at her curves continuously*

Jimin: yeah everything is okay. *He said while shifting his gaze away from her*

Dazy: wanna dance with me?*she asked boldly while moving her hairs to a side giving him a perfect view of her exposed collarbone and neck*

Jimin nodded, smiling nervously and held her hand taking her closure to him. They both were slowly dancing with the rhythm. His hands were hugging her waist while her hands were on his shoulders. Jimin could sense something different from her at that time. Her eyes were containing some kind of boldness and seduction which he was unable to figure out.

Jimin got starlated when her hands travelled from his shoulder to his chest and started to roam on it. She moved forward completely closing the gap between them while her seductive eyes never leaving his burning and nervous ones. 'Wanna enjoy with me tonight.' She whispered near his ear boldly and slowly attached her lips on his neck while wrapping her hands around him.

'dazy...' he whispered like a moan slowly while breathing heavily. She detached her lips and placed her finger on his lips stopping him to speak further while he was admiring her hot moves like a completely cursed man under her spell.

She roam her finger sexily on his lips and moved forward to taste them while he was looking at her with anticipation and lust. As she was few inches away, he suddenly stopped her while pushing her aside like he has came back to the reality from his imaginary world where he was few moments ago.

'have you got made, dazy? What the hell you think you are trying to do?' He asked angrily with a bit loud voice. 'why?? didn't you like it, or......' she again came towards him and held his cheeks ' or you want something more than a touch, daddy ' she exclaimed seductively while emphasizing the last word, eyeing him, bitting her lower lip. 'Stop this nonsense dazy.' He pushed her again but harshly this time getting more furious.

'do you really have any idea; what are you doing and saying?' ' why? What's wrong in it jimin? You were enjoying when that Mina was doing such things but didn't liked when I touched you in the same way.why???' She asked with anger yet broken heart.

'because you are my friend Dazy. You are my f¥cking best friend. I can't imagine to do something like that with you and mainly you are not my type.' He shouted at her but later chuckled while eyeing her patheticly and said ' How could you even think that???....You are just an innocent and simple girl, dazy. while you know my taste very well then how can you think that I will date a stupid and introvert girl like you who roams in baggy clothes  and a glasses on that chubby face.... Have you ever seen me with such kind of girl??...hmmm.... okay leave it; just tell me, have you seen your self in the mirror first?? Do you think you are of my type? You know you can't even satisfy me on bed.' Her breath hitched while her heart stopped for a while after hearing his painful words.

'you are lying, right?' She asked with tearful eyes. 'No! Why would I? You are really not my type, dazy. I am sorry if  my words hurted you but you forced me to say so. I think you should go and find someone innocent and introvert like you of your match. ' He said while sipping his wine. 'but I love you so much jimin. I can do anything for you.' She confessed while holding his hand, wiping her tears away.

'i can become like them if you want. I can wear such kind of short clothes for you, I can give you my body and will pleas.....' before she could say it, he jerked her hand harshly. 'for God sake! Just stop it, dazy. I already said that you don't mean to me anything. I don't have any feelings for you....you already destroyed our friendship today; now don't lose the little bit of respect I have for you.'

He warned her harshly, leaving her there broken. Tears were continuously running from her eyes making her face wet. His each and every harsh word tore her poor heart badly. Her view suddenly started to get blurry, head started to get blank. She doesn't know what's happening with her. Her feet stumbled but before she could fall she was held by someone.

She tried to adjust her view and saw a man with white creamy shirt and long hairs but still wasn't able to recognize the face clearly. 'ji..jimin' she said with her weak voice. The man helped her to get up and stood properly. She was holding his arms for stability. Before the man could say or do something she hugged him tightly, crying on his shoulder. 'jimim! I love you so much (hiccup)....please don't leave me.....I can't liv(hiccup)live without you....I will give you my everything but please love me(hiccup) back... please.'

She pleaded and cried on his shoulder silently, completely out of her senses as the strong alcoholic effects started to take over her. The man patted her head 'i will never leave you, baby. Don't worry!'

He said with a dirty smirk, moving his hand on her bare back in a disgusting way while she was unaware from the fact that he was not his jimin but some random guy who was observing her inappropriately from a long time here.The man looked around to see everyone busy enjoying themselves and draged her outside the club towards the parking area taking advantage of her drunk state.

Jimin went towards the restroom after the heated arguement with dazy. when he came back after few minutes, he didn't found her around and got relieved that she might have left from here. He then went towards the bar and sat there while massaging his tample as he was completely frustrated. The bartender served him the drink which he gulped in one go and asked for another.

In all this, his eyes fall on the nearby ringing phone. He took the phone as it had a very familiar caller id 'Yn bestie 💞' he recognized that the phone is of dazy. 'it's of the young lady who was in the red dress dancing with you few moments ago.'

The bartender told him as jimin was checking the phone with curiosity while serving him the red wine. 'You mean dazy?' He asked. 'Sorry! I don't know her name but yeah this phone, clutch and coat belongs to that lady'

The bartender mentioned while pointing towards her coat and clutch lying on the bar counter. Jimin looked around but didn't found her anywhere. He started to get worried as she was nowhere around while her belongings were still here.

'excuse me! Do you know where that red dress lady has gone??' Jimin again interrogated the bartender with worridnes completely lingering in his voice. 'i saw her going out with a man, but she was looking completely drunk.' The bartender told him making his face to become pale with fear as negative thoughts already enclosed him.

He immediately left from there without wasting a second. He came in the parking area while eyeing around but no one was there. Only He could see was silence and darkness of night. He ruffled his hairs in frustration making them look messy. 'f¥ck...' he cursed himself under his breath and started to find her in that huge ass area surrounded by many luxurious cars.

He was continuously running from one side to another to find her but no clue. He finally stopped while patting heavily and kicked a nearby car's huge wheel, making it shake as he was going crazy to find her at any cost at that moment. His mind was only filled with dazy. He only wants her back fine, infront of his eyes right now.

He was about to go to the main gate to investigate about them from the guard but he heard some muffled crying sounds. He went back towards the sound to see dazy pinned on a huge black car by a man.

Her mouth was shuted by a piece of cloth in her it, tears flooding from her eyes while she was trying to push him and scream but coming out as muffle. The man was bitting her neck and his one hand moving under her shorts.

Jimin blood boiled in anger and in few a seconds the man was landing on the floor as the hard punch hitted his face. He immediately covered dazy with her coat and beated the shit out of that man.
'how(punch)....dare(punch)....you(punch)...to(punch)....touch(punch)....her(punch)....??(punch).....you mf...(punch)...

Blood was ozing from the man's mouth and nose with his eyes shutting slowly due to pain but jimin was not in a mood to leave him. He was continuously bashing him with his face completely red, eyes watery due to anger and veins clearly visible, popping out of his hands and neck.

He leave him when he saw dazy passing out. He immediately held her and took her in his arms moving towards his car leaving that man badly injured to die there alone. 'leave me. I will go by(hiccup) my own.' she whinnied in his arms but without paying attention to any of her word he made her sit on the passenger seat and closed the door harshly.

He settled himself on the driver seat at left the club. 'i already told you to leave (hiccup)me. I don't want to go anywhere with you.' He still didn't responded and was busy in driving the car. 'Can't you hear...me...I ...' 'JUST SHUT UP! DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY A SINGLE WORD NOW OR YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES...'

She was continuous with her stubbornness but jimin yelled at her badly making her stut her mouth and cry in silence. 'Shit...' he hitted the steering wheel harshly in anger as he heard her crying and fastened the speed with still anger filling him. The whole ride was silent after then.

After sometimes they reached jimin's place. He got out from the car and went towards dazy's side. He opened the door. 'come out.' He tried to act calm but she was sitting there  while crying, lowering her head. 'Dazy come out'he tried to be calm as long as he could but she was still crying, ignoring his words and presence.

That's it. He held her hand harshly and take her out of the car. He started to drag her inside with anger while she was still struggling to make him leave her hand but no use. They entered his apartment and he leave her harshly making her jolt a bit.

'whats your problem? Why you took me here?' She asked in her drunk state trying to balance herself..'i am the one who should ask you this? What's your problem?' He held her tightly by her arm dragging her towards him. 'who told you to wear this slu£y dress? Who told you drink that much? Who told you sway your hips Infront of everyone? Why you let that stranger touch you?'

He shouted at her badly. 'you know what? If I wouldn't be on time, then that mf would have almost r@ped you. And it all happened because of your stupidity. Why you drink that much if you can't handle yourself??' He interrogated her like a mad beast but she just pushed him away.

'why the hell would I answer you? Who you are to me? Why you even care if I got r@ped or sleep with any other man. That's my personal life not yours. You just go chill with your hot gfs or with that Mina. Might be she is waiting for you n@ked on her bed. Just go and leave this ugly unattractive trash alone.' She yelled back at him and started to go away but was again held by jimin.

' That's not my answer dazy?' He asked looking in her eyes with desperation. She turned her head towards other side trying to avoid his eyes. ' i don't have something further to say When you don't understand me and my feelings.i just wanted your love, your attention but I think I am not able for.....'  before she could finish, she was brought into an intense kiss. He was devouring her like he was craving for it long ago. His hands travelled to her waist squeezing it harshly making her to kiss him back while rapping her hands around his neck with full devotion as she also wanted it so far ago.

After few minutes they left each other being out of breath. 'If that's what you want then let's make your wish come true tonight, sweetheart.' ' And trust me I will make sure that you would never forget this memorable night. ' He whispered in her ear while nibbling it. His hands then went towards her shoulder removing the coat completely from her, making her sexy curvy body to came in contact with his lust full eyes. 'you know you are looking so f¥cking tempting in this se*y red dress, sweetheart.' He said seductively while caressing her bare back and hips. 'so who is stopping you??claim me your's tonight .' She said back while helding his face and touching his chest.

And within a second they both were again captured within a hungry kiss. He lift her up to make her legs wrapped around his torso and made his way upstairs, towards his bedroom without breaking the kiss.

In the morning:

Dazy was sleeping when her eyes flickered due to golden sunlight touching her face. She whinnied and turned her head towards the other side and sat while holding her head which was hurting like hell.'Ahh! Where I am??' She looked around to find herself in an unfamiliar room.

Her eyes widened when she finally realized that it's non other than jimin's bedroom. She looked around and found her clothes lying on the nearby couch while she was wearing a white creamy shirt which jimin was wearing last night.

She got up from the bed and went towards the mirror to see her neck completely covered with red hickeys. She touched them and the whole story of yesterday night flashed in her mind. She got stunned and rumpled her hairs. ' oh god! How can I say this ?? How can I do this??'

Before she could think something the door opend revealing jimin, holding a tray of breakfast in his hands. 'Good morning! Did you sleep well?' He said while smiling and put it on the table. 'why are you standing there dazy? Come and have your breakfast or else it will get cold.' He said to the her who was standing like a statue near the dressing table. She came and sat next to him but wasn't eating properly so he asked.

Jimin; why aren't you eating? Don't you like it? Should I cook something else for you??

Dazy:No no! It's tasty but I don't have an appetite. Actually my head is getting a bit heavy.

Jimin: Then why didn't you tell me earlier? Let me bring a glass of warm milk and a painkiller for you. *He said and started to leave but dazy held his hand*

Dazy: No! I don't need anything....it's just ,....Can we both just talk for some moments? *She asked nervously*

Jimin: But......

Dazy: please!....I don't need anything.

Jimin nodded and sat beside her.

Dazy: i wanted to talk about whatever happened last night between us. I don't know what you think about me but I just....*jimin shushed her before she could even finish*

Jimin: you were right you are really better than other girls. I think I was just stupid not to realize it earlier; You are really special baby. *he stated while holding and caressing her hand*

Dazy embarrassed him instantly, crying on his shoulder. 'i love you, jimin. I love you so much. I don't even have words to define what you meant to me. I always think of you. I can't get you out of my mind no matter however I tried. You are my every thought and emotion Jimin. I love you.' She confessed truly with lots of love and emotions while crying hard.

Jimin caressed her hairs softly while smiling, listening to her confession. 'i know baby. Don't cry.' After few minutes she broke the hug when she felt a bit relaxed.
He removed her tears with his thumb pad and kissed her. She also kissed him back. She felt something new, something generous with still emotions in the form of tears, pouring from her eyes and feels his soft lips.

They broke the kiss after sometimes. She flushed in shyness. He pinched her cheeks. ' My baby is blushing...Hmmm...btw you weren't feeling shy last night while doing that. Even though you were seducing me boldly while enjoying the pleasure. Well, I  like that side of yours.'

He teased her and she hitted his arm by hidding her red face. ' Take rest baby. I will bring some warm milk and painkillers for you.'  He said and left the room. Dazy was smiling like an idiot thinking that all her fantasies about her crush had come true. Finally she got her love whom she admired always.

Time passed:

It's been two weeks since they are dating. She was feeling so special by the way he was pampering her. The little things like kissing, hugging, cuddling and holding hands were giving her butterflies. She was feeling like the happiest girl at that moment. One day she decided to suprise him as she was missing him alot.

She baked some cookies with cute shapes for him and got ready to meet her lovely boyfriend.

After reaching jimin's apartment she lifted her hand to rang the bell but then realised that the door was already opened. 'why the door is opened? Is he at home or someone is there?' She thought to herself.

She went inside but was feeling something strange. As soon as she entered the TV lounge, her world stops.That Mina was kissing jimin, sitting on the kitchen counter. She was removing his shirt while his hand was under her top, eating each other lips hungrily. Tears formed in her eyes and the box of cookies which she made for him fell from her hand, getting panic making both of them to leave each other.

'Dazy! You here. What a pleasant suprise.' He said like nothing happened. Mina got down from the counter and fixed her shirt and skirt. 'okay! I will take my leave now jimin as your guest are here.' She hugged him. ' let's continue it later daddy ' she said in low pitched voice shamelessly near his ear but audible enough for the poor dazy who was standing there traumatised.

'For sure Mina' he replied after breaking the hug and she left from there while smirking, looking low at dazy. 'why are you standing there? Come inside.' He came towards her and held her hand but

SLAP.....

A harsh slap landed on jimin's cheek making him hold it. ' what the hell was that? How dare you to cheat on me?' She asked angrily while holding his collar. 'tell me. Why? Just why you cheated on me?' He removed her hands harshly while jerking her. 'why you are making a fuss even. What wrong did I done .' He asked shamelessly. ' You were making out with that slu£ Infront of me and saying that what's wrong in it.' She yelled at him. 'i thought you love me.' It came out as a little whisper from her mouth.

He chuckled and then said' you are calling her a slu£ but what you are dazy?Didn't you said you can become like them to get my attention so I did the same with you like I do with other girls and love....' he laughed again. ' so sorry.....But love... you are the one who kept repeating your love for me this whole time.... Just think, did I ever said even once that i love you(and that night memory roam in her mind). I was only passing time with you like I do with other girls. There is no word of love in my dictionary; You know very well that what kind of man I am but still wanted me to fu*k you so I did that night.'

'And those promises? What about them? Were they also fake?' She asked.'Look! I did such kind of promises with many girls now that doesn't mean that I love each and every girl. I just use them for my own pleasure and you were also one of them. A slu£' He stated.

She chuckled while crying 'oh! You are right. I was calling her a slu£ although I became a slu£ for you.' She whiped her tears. 'How stupid I am to even think that you will change for me? I just forgot that no matter how much you feed the snake, it will never give up on his habit of biting.i was such a fool to be mad in your love, to forget my own self, my dignity. I was really a fool.' She accused him with her red eyes but he was standing like an unaffected person.

' you know what? You don't deserved to be loved jimin. You don't deserve it. Loving you was the biggest mistake of my life which I regret now .' she said and started to leave from there. She was about to exit from the main gate but stopped on her way.' I hope to never see your face again Park Jimin. I will always regret for the day I fell for you. That was literally the worst day of my life.' She stated and left his apartment. As soon as she left he fall on his knees, tears of regret escaped from his eyes as he heard her last words. His heart panged. He took the fallen box, near him and smiled sadly after seeing the broken cookies of cute faces.

'i am sorry, dazy. I am sorry for breaking your heart. This coward can't love you back. I am sorry.....' tears crossed his eyes barrier with his broken heart and he cried a mess while holding those cookies in his hands, kneeling on the floor.

.......................................

Hello guys! How are you all doing? Sorry for late update as I was busy with something. Well jimin and dazy story  has another part as it went quite long😖. it's also almost complete and I will publish that soon.

Hope you guys like this part and please vote for it and show your thoughts if you guys enjoy it. I will try my best to be better.Take care lovelies. Bye💖😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 42.2K 101
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. -๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๏ฟฝ...
609K 17.1K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
74.4K 2.5K 30
แต—สฐแต‰ สณแต‰แต›แต‰โฟแตแต‰ แตแตƒสณสณโฑแตƒแตแต‰ แต—แต˜สณโฟ โฑโฟแต—แต’ หกแต’แต›แต‰ "Feeling wet, Just by saying a few things what's goona happens, when I actually fuck you hard and deep " He wh...
545K 19.7K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...