Sekiro ga Kill!

Por TheValkyrie13

Sekiro has finally succeeded at severing the immortality that he was commanded by Lord Kuro though instead of... Mais

Sekiro Character Information:
Prologue: The Buddha's Want for Assistance
Chapter 1: The Second Chance for the One-Armed Wolf
Chapter 2: The Threatening Dilemma of the One-Armed Wolf
Chapter 3: The Wolf Against the Night
Chapter 4: The Wolf Joins the Night
Chapter 5: The Wolf In the Night
Chapter 6: The Wolf and the Boss
Chapter 7: The Wolf's First Mission
Chapter 8: Kill for a Great Cause
Chapter 9: A Care Unnecessary or Not
Chapter 10: Meeting a Saint
Chapter 11: The Sword vs The Spear
Chapter 12: The Hunt for the Executioner
Chapter 13: What Do You Kill For?
Chapter 14: One Mind, One Skill
Chapter 16: The Blessing of Enlightenment

Chapter 15: Meeting the Buddha

1K 33 25
Por TheValkyrie13

Hello, there. Sorry for those who had been waiting for me to update. With so much draft I have, I just don't want to let it all go to waste and likewise, I have read the recent chapter in the 'A Needed Hero', which, if you haven't noticed, is served as an inspiration, that the story had gone a lot darker and Izuku is becoming more and more unstable from then on and it really bleak my mood there.

Well, anyway guys, here is another chapter. Again, I apologize since I need to get my mojo back and I finally found it.

Maybe, though...

Well, anyway, if you have anymore ideas, let me know in the comments below.

Now, let's go.

Disclaimer: I do not own Akame ga Kill and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. It belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________

In the field at the base of Night Raid, both Sekiro and Leone are dashing against each other as Leone smirk while Sekiro still has his emotionless face as always while being watched by Mine, Tatsumi and Sheele.

Leone then tried to give a punch to Sekiro but he just duck to avoid the punch as Sekiro then tried to give an upward strike.

Leone just smirk as she backed away from the punch before her eyes widened in shock when Sekiro started to stand on both of his arms and give a double kick to Leone, forcing her to block as she skidded away from the force of the kick.

"Not bad, Sekiro." Leone complimented as she wave her arms to relieve herself from the forceful sensation before charging again.

Sekiro to flip to his feet as he then started to go hand-in-hand with Leone, delivering dodges, blocks and jabs as Leone continue her assault on Sekiro.

Sekiro then dodged to the side to avoid the punch and then another as Leone continue on and on before Leone then tried to punch Sekiro square in the stomach.

She succeeded as Sekiro takes his breathe away from the palm straight to his stomach as he back away, holding his stomach as he tried to take his breathe up.

"Sorry about that. Don't want to let you do your tricks on me, huh?" Leone said cheekily before she then started to charge ahead.

Sekiro stayed still as Leone continue her charge. Then, Sekiro look at the fist coming towards him and with a glint of his eye, he then dodged the punch by moving his head to the side and before Leone could realize with widened eyes in shock, Sekiro then aimed his hand to her throat.

Leone felt pain on her neck as she grabs it, almost feeling the choke on it before Sekiro then grabbed Leone by her left arm, get behind her and throw her overhead to the ground, resulting in Leone slamming herself down hard on the floor.

Tatsumi winced at this and said, "Damned. That was brutal. Is Big Sis gonna be alright?"

"Don't worry, Tatsumi. Leone felt worse than that." Sheele said reassuringly as Mine nods in confirmation.

Leone groan from the slam she is feeling and looked at Sekiro who is still staring down at her which just makes her laugh nervously and said, "Uh... I surrender?"

Sekiro just grunts as he then pulled Leone up, wincing from a major back pain as she said, "Geez, Sekiro. Can't you be any gentler?"

"The enemy does not know gentle. If you hold back, you will-"

"Yeah, yeah, I get..." Leone said in annoyance at what he is about to say, "Seriously, who is even the master here?" She muttered before giving a beaming smile and said, "But that is a good spar there, Sekiro. Good to know that you are more than just only a sword guy, huh?" She said as she gives a thumbs up.

Sekiro just respond with a grunt and a nod before suddenly finding his face get smothered by Leone's breast as she hugged him and said, "Now come and give your big sis a big hug!"

Mine can only twitch her eyebrow in annoyance at what Leone is doing while Tatsumi blushed at the sight and is seemed to be internally jealous of what Sekiro has been through.

Sheele, however, just heard footsteps and look behind to see someone coming, "Oh, hi Akame. Hi, Isshin."

"Greetings, Lady Sheele..." Isshin said with a bow, "To what Sekiro had been doing lately?"

"Well..." Sheele said with her finger scratching her cheek before showing them what Leone is doing with Sekiro.

Akame look at what Leone is doing with Sekiro with a glare as everyone then look in surprise to feel an aura of a terrifying chill and look to see that while Akame stands still and her expression is hidden by her hair, anyone could tell that she is mad.

"Hey, Akame..." Tatsumi said nervously before asking, "Are you okay?"

Akame doesn't respond before running past her friends as she approached Leone and Sekiro.

As Leone continue to smother Sekiro to her breast, she noticed Akame coming towards her and she happily greets by saying, "Hey, Akame. What's-" Only to freeze in fear when she witnessed Akame in all her terrifying glory.

She recognized this side when Akame is truly, truly angry, like that last time when she stole her meat and the less said about that, the better as her spine chill from Akame's terrifying gaze, 'W-what did I do? I didn't stole her meat this time. At least, I thought I did.' Leone thought as she continue to sweat.

Then Akame grabbed Sekiro and pulled him from Leone's grasp as Sekiro is finally free his forceful embrace.

He look dizzily before seeing Akame and said, "A-Akame? What are you-"

"You and I are going to prepare breakfast. Now." Akame stated as she pulled Sekiro inside with Sekiro being really confused right now.

As everyone looked at the event in confusion, all Tatsumi can say is, "Uh.... What just happened?"

"Ah, now I understand." Isshin said with a nod and a smirk.

"What is it, Isshin?" Tatsumi asked him.

"All that you know is that you shouldn't underestimated women when their wrath has been incurred. You wouldn't know how far the danger they caused if you dare to stoke their fire." Isshin explained to him.

"Hey, what's that supposed mean?" Mine said in anger to Isshin's comment.

"..... I rest my case." Isshin said with a proud nod, making Mine growl in anger.

"I don't understand." Sheele said, once again in confusion.

Then, Najenda came along and look at the members being at the training field, "Ah, Leone. Come here. I have an assignment for you."

"O-okay, Boss!" Leone said really quickly, having already felt the trauma of Akame's wrath upon her heart.

"What's wrong?" Najenda said in confusion at Leone's behaviour.

"Leone made angry again." Sheele said without prompting, making Najenda look shocked before glaring at Leone.

"What did you do? If you stole her meat, I won't be there to save you from 'that' again." Najenda said sternly.

"I didn't, okay!?" Leone said with a groan.

"Wait, what did Akame did again?" Tatsumi said in regards to 'that'.

"You don't want to know, Tatsumi." Mine said urgently to him.

"Ah, such is the fire within every women, no matter who they are." Isshin said in a laid-back tone, making every female look annoyed at him and his comment.

_____________________________________________

Meanwhile, in the kitchen...

Akame had been feeling rather conflicted lately ever since she saw Leone hugging Sekiro and smothering him.

She hadn't felt that much anger than either in her missions or when Leone did something stupid by stealing her meat (which she had forgiven her if she had bought fifty more meat on the spot) and she couldn't tell why.

She shakes out of her thoughts as she watched Sekiro just cutting the vegetables. While what he did is good, the way he did it just comes across as stiff and slow in movement, almost like a barely moving a statue that is trying to cook, and all without the soul of it.

She did notice that Sekiro had no idea how to cook but to be this bad is kind of an understatement. Then she remembered which made her seethe internally, 'What kind of father even teach their child not to cook? Even Gosuki give us the lesson to cook our food.' She thought.

Akame then cleared her throat which made Sekiro heard her as he looked at him and said, "What?"

"Sekiro..." Akame said firmly, "That is not how you cut the vegetables."

"What are you saying? You said cut the vegetables, right?" Sekiro said as he showed the vegetables he cut which it does except that the pieces were all messed up.

Normally, Akame would ignore vegetables since she is a meat lover and no one shall not deny that. But looking at Sekiro, Akame just sigh and said, "Here, let me show you."

"Okay..." Sekiro said in an unsure tone.

As Akame then grabbed his hands, feeling the bone-like texture of Sekiro's prosthetic, Akame then lead Sekiro to cut as far as far more skillfully as possible with Sekiro, though still move slow and stiff, has some sense of fluidity to his movement.

However, Akame blush as she realized how close she is to Sekiro as in her mind, she thought, 'Why am I feeling like this? Why does teaching someone how to cut vegetables this difficult?' Akame looked at Sekiro who's still has that stoic expression of his, not exactly feeling the sensation of a girl close to him.

'Is this... Is this...' Akame shakes her head and thought, 'No, no. It can't be. Sekiro and I are just friends, that's all. Just because we both look and act the same, that doesn't mean we are an item.' She blushed again and thought, 'Oh God, why did I even think we are an item? We are just friends who just share similarities. That's all. Yeah, that's right. We're just friends. We're just friends. We're just friends.'

"There you are, Sekiro-"

Akame look in surprise when Najenda saw her holding Sekiro's hand which she herself is also look shocked.

"Akame, what are you doing?" Najenda couldn't help but ask.

'It's not what it looks like!' Akame wanted to screech out the word to Najenda, wanting to wash any sort of misunderstanding.

"Akame is showing me how to cut vegetables. I think I am improving." Sekiro said, showing that the vegetables he had cut.

Najenda look at the vegetables, noticing that some are haphazard with no equal shapes, whatsoever.

"Right..." Najenda said with a reluctant acceptance, "Anyway, there is a letter that I need you to deliver. It contains important documents there and I don't want it seen by anyone. Got it?" She ordered.

"Understood." Sekiro said in acceptance.

"Good..." Najenda said as she goes to her office.

"Oh, and Akame..." Najenda said to Akame, "Maybe you should eat some vegetables as well. Eating meat without anything is just unhealthy."

"I would rather die!" Akame said firmly with a glare.

"Alright, alright..." Najenda said, trying to placate the meat lover's dramatic defiance, "Should have thought so."

_____________________________________________

Meanwhile, at the Capital...

Sekiro is busy passing through the crowded streets, trying to find where he is about to sent the letter to.

Unfortunately, however...

'I can't read this.' Sekiro thought, being unable to understand the language of the address that Najenda had given him, meaning that he is completely lost in the busy crowd.

As Sekiro continue to make sense of the address and find where he is about to go, he heard someone.

"Look, Koro, a troubled citizen..."

Sekiro saw that it is a young girl with long auburn hair and wearing a police uniform like the police officers wear while pulling... a doll?

"Greetings, citizen..." She said before giving a salute, "I am Seryu Ubiquitous, the proud member of Imperial Police Force. In the name of justice, how may I assist you, citizen?"

Sekiro look at the girl, Seryu Ubiquitous, right in front of him, looking at how Seryu may look and act like a normal girl but there is some underlying presence inside of her and one that could make Sekiro on edge around her.

"Do you know where this is?" Sekiro asked, showing the paper of the address.

"Sure thing, citizen..." Seryu said, "Follow me and you'll be there in no time."

"Kyu!"

"Oh and this is Koro. My Imperial Arms. Say hello, Koro..." She said, showing the moving doll of a dog in front of Sekiro.

"Kyu!" Koro said as it waved at him.

"..... Hello, Koro..." Sekiro said, not knowing what to do with the creature.

"Kyu!"

"Alright..." Seryu said as she pumped her fist up and declared, "Let's go!"

"Kyu!"

Sekiro just grunts, not knowing what to say in regard to this.

After a while, Seryu had lead Sekiro to where the address is at which actually made her confused, "This is an alleyway. Are you sure that this is the place you will be at?"

"I don't know..." Sekiro saif before he started to bow, "Thank you, Seryu Ubiquitous."

"Oh, don't mention it. It's all in the days work in the name of justice. Bye bye." Seryu said as she waved him off while walking away, pulling Koro along.

After seeing her gone, Sekiro then entered the alleyway as he gripped his Kusabimaru, awaiting for whatever trap he had gotten himself into.

As he traversed through the dark alleyway, expecting some form of ambush, he then suddenly saw a familiar sight in front of him.

It look to be a Sculptor's Idol, describe as a stone statue of an old, bald and nearly naked man with six arms and holding a blue flame on top.

'But how did it get here?' Sekiro thought.

Having no other choice, Sekiro then just sit down and pray to the idol as the flame started to flow around him.

Sekiro then tried to pray to it harder, maybe to use it's teleportation abilities although he doesn't know if it can do that since there are no Sculptor Idols that he knows of here.

As he closed his eyes and pray, he felt the surroundings change around him, feeling the dark and dreary alleyway turned into something peaceful.

Opening his eyes, he suddenly saw that he is teleported in a place with a lot of Cherry Blossom Trees everywhere with the largest tree of it all, standing right in front of him.

"Where am I?" Sekiro asked, wanting to know how did he get here.

"Yo, Sekiro..."

Sekiro turned around swiftly to see someone standing behind him.

He appears to be a young man of sort, muscular in build and wearing a dark blue tank top while wearing what appears to be a long skirt with sandals with orange clothes wrapped around his thigh and biceps while also having poofy hair tipped with golden glasses and have earrings on his elongated ears.

The man himself is busy sucking on something as he is standing right in front of Sekiro as he look at this man in alertness.

"Who are you?" Sekiro said in caution to the man.

"What? Don't recognize me?" The man said in a rather rude tone.

"...."

"Of course you don't recognize me. Everyone always think of what they want to think about their Gods. I mean, really. Can't a God ever have the time to be like himself is supposed to?" The man said in complaint.

"What?" Sekiro said in confusion.

"It's me, you idiot. The one that brought enlightenment, happiness and a sense of acceptance to your own mortality..." He said as he then introduced himself, "The God who gives Buddhism to you mortals, Buddha."

_____________________________________________

Kept you waiting, huh?

Well, I do need to surprise you guys since I have been on a long wait and ever since you guys give your full support to this story... well, I can't just keep my fans from getting more rabid, right?

Well, anyway, hope this can satisfy your wait. If you have anymore ideas, let me know in the comments below...

As always...

Ciao...

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

80.3K 1.8K 125
Bro I had a really good dream today and I can't pass on the opportunity since it's a really good story idea. You (Y/N), a regular human who gone thro...
8.9K 143 12
*Will be repurposed in the future* Have you heard of the group of assassins called, Night Raid? A splinter group of the Revolutionary Army that elimi...
893 13 8
In a world of cruelty where kind people are few and far between, an empire where mercy is in short supply, a child emperor sits on the throne as he's...
162K 1.8K 7
After battling in Esdeath's special tournament, you're now an official member of the Jaegers. Things go well until you were told the truth about the...