The Repetition Of Reverse

By FluffyCinderace

BoBoiBoy gets possessed by involving in an ancient era in one of their missions. His friends should find out... More

⭐ Prologue ⭐
⭐ Strange Reality Dreams. ⭐
⭐ I Am Here For You! ⭐
⭐ Bloody Dream ⭐
⭐ It happened! ⭐
⭐ Where It All Re-began ⭐
⭐ The Rest Before The Storm ⭐
⭐ Where The Past Fell into Darkness ⭐
⭐ The Exact Moment That Pounced ⭐
⭐ Suffer and Start to Suffer ⭐
⭐ You're not You? ⭐
⭐ Reverse's Strange behaviour ⭐
⭐ What Happened at Same Time⭐
⭐ Cover Up Things ⭐
⭐ Interuption ⭐
⭐ The Present Exorcist ⭐
⭐ How They Met ⭐
⭐ The Continuation ⭐
⭐ Where the Action begins! ⭐
⭐ Hints of Danger ⭐
⭐ Weird Flashbacks ⭐
⭐ Change of Plan! ⭐
⭐ Unite In A Battle ⭐
⭐ Reverse Vs Angelina ⭐
⭐ Things Take a Twist ⭐
⭐ The Final ⭐
⭐ Demon Brothers ⭐
⭐ Final Day On Earth ⭐
⭐ Back To The Galaxy⭐
⭐ Revealed Memories ⭐
⭐ A Complicated Case ⭐
⭐ The Nightmare He had⭐
⭐ The Disturbance⭐
⭐ Losing You... ⭐
⭐ Where am I? ⭐
⭐ Angelina is Back! ⭐
⭐ Defender ⭐
⭐ Boboiboy Vs Reverse ⭐
⭐ Heroes Win ⭐

⭐ Justifications ⭐

92 8 18
By FluffyCinderace

"You are really a Psycho, to Be honest..." Boboiboy said deadpanning to Reverse Amato.

Reverse Amato gets astonished for a reason as his eyes widen. "Wait a sec-  Are you thinking I was the murderer??"

"Yep. Then what else?" Boboiboy shrugs slightly teasing him. And Reverse Amato got a bit angry too.

PAT!

And there was a hit on the backside of Boboiboy's head. "Ooouch! What was that for....?" He gives pout looks.

"Then why would I waste my time narrating you this story until the TWO FREAKING REVERSES THAT LOOK LIKE YOUR DAD!?"

Boboiboy sweatdrops and rapidly waves his hands in the way of signing apologies. "I'm sorry! Okay! I'll be patient to listen the story!!"

"Stupid Potato." Mumbled Reverse Amato. And Boboiboy looked at him making a dirty face.

"I'm a what?"

"Stupid Potato. Because I think your face looks like a potato."

"I already said that I'm extremely sorry! Okay. Thanks for that ugly name! I don't care! Just start with the story already!"

"Alright -"

"Oh wait! How did Tok Aba know about all this demons stuff??"

"Yeesh......" Reverse Amato gets tired and facepalms himself. "Someone told they'll wait patiently a moment ago. And I am freaking getting to that!"

----------------------------------------------------------
After that getting thrown away by the circle incident. Amato and Mechabot returned home really late and as Amato knocked the door slowly..

Tok Aba opened the door and looked at Amato and let's him in first.

Tok Aba: Ey, Amato? Where were you? It is freezing outside.

Amato: Uh..Dad...Me and Pian were working with a project...for school.

Amato looks away from Tom Aba's face in sadness. And Mechabot notices his grievance he also knew that Amato lied and he didn't want their parents to know about what he was doing.

Tok Aba: Oh. Okay. Make sure you get home early. You have school tomorrow!

Amato: Okay, dad.

Amato climbs up the stairs in haste as if he was trying to escape Tok Aba's sight. As soon as he came in his room and the moment let Mechabot in, he slammed the door shut.

Mechabot: Ey, I know your angry, just try not to break the door!

Amato: I'm sorry. I didn't mean it....

Amato said as he settled on his bed and laid his head on the pillow...while Mechabot flew up of the bed. But something was holding Amato to sleep.

The other reason could be that he was actually afraid to sleep right now.

Amato: Mechabot...

Mechabot: Hmm?

Amato: So...You knew their plan all along?...Why didn't you tell me?

Mechabot: Well...Since you are fine...I could tell you...At first we all thought that you might be possessed because you were the one who fell under Shadow Bot's curse....

Amato: So, were you all afraid to tell me what happened?

Mechabot:Yes..and we are really sorry... Because...Mara said us to do it...

Amato: Mara...Huh? Don't you think she's is behaving odd all this time?

Mechabot: Yeah, she is. I bet she is hiding something from us too...

Amato: Also...That crash...Got me another piece of the flashback...

Mechabot: You said, you were following the two Reverses, right?

Amato: Yes. And yet I have to figure out more ways out to get this memory back. And surely something tells me that I was the witness of these murders ...

Mechabot: Right...We will figure it out. How about we try to meet Mara?

Amato: Maybe...Mechabot..Do you think..I will die..from all this?

Mechabot: You'd rather not say that! Or else I'll shoot you myself!

Amato: Hehe...okay..okay! It was just a question..forget it.

Mechabot: But..it still makes me think about Mara...again..

Amato: I... Don't know...I guess she needs help more than me. No. It's just something. You sleep...

Mechabot just looks at the ceiling and hugs the teddy bear next to him and immediately falls asleep while Amato just keep his eyes wide open.

Was this why the Reverse chose him? Reverse didn't like him being concerned about people? Why was the other reverse behaving different?

First of all why were they two Reverses just like him?? Wait! His behaviour in the second dream, that Amato had it when he was in the hospital, the connection to two of them!

Was that the answer? Was Reverse a two person at the same time?

Then, something glowed to his side. Amato got up from his bed and sat up to check what it was. He looked up on the upper bed to check on Mechabot. It seems like Mechabot was deep asleep and was not disturbed by the light.

The light started to gleam brighter and Amato covered his eyes with his elbows by getting sensitive to the light. Then, when he got adjusted to the light he looked at at constantly and found out that it was a human.

"Greetings...Amato."

Amato: Huh? Who are...You?

"It is nice to meet you. The hero of Kota Hillr. I'm Angelina."

Amato: Angelina?? But...How do you..know me??

"I'm just here...to tell you..that..the disaster has come up again. And. I have seen you suffer much due to that."

Amato: The disaster??

"It seems that you are possessed by the familiar spirit called, 'Reverse' are you?"

Amato: I-I don't understand! Who are you!?

"Calm down. I mean no danger. You had some questions. And I'm here to answer..."

Amato: I have many. And how long are you going to stay?

"I'm just a mere spell. I will disappear one I answer any five questions. And this is your's and Mara's chance to put an end to this."

Amato stays silent for a minute and thinks. He looks at the angelic glow. And opens his mouth to ask his first question.

Amato: First one, Who are you?

"I'm the first Exorcist on the planet Earth. Surely, Mara would have told you about the 10 demons story, am I right?"

Amato: Yes. She did.

"Those 10 demons, were sealed away for a million years. But, soon, their seal broke because of Shadow Not and they got freedom. Soon, they were here on Earth and started to slowly wipe away the life..with Torture, Pain and Blood..."

Amato: When and...where did this happen??

"About Two to Three Centuries Ago. In this very city."

Amato: You are that old??!

"No. I am just mere spell, I repeat. I just died in a young age...I didn't even get to live a fifty years at least..."

Amato: I'm sorry....

"I was somehow involved in their history. I learnt the spells and knew how to execute them and seal them away. Thanks to Abyss bot. He was my master..."

Amato: Abyss Bot?

"He is a kin of Shadow bot. Since, Shadow bot is the trouble maker, he fixes them back. Most probably, he'd be a help for you to overcome all of this..."

Amato: Is he a robot too?

"A power sphera to be specific."

Amato: So, you are the first Exorcist. And you experienced this disaster two centuries ago. And now you are here to save us from that same disaster and you are not real.

"Every word you've said is true."

Amato: Second question, Why is Reverse behaviour is different?

"This is the real reason I've created this spell. I wanted to tell that I've later discovered that...There is not only one reverse spirit that exists. Perhaps there are three in total. And Each has a different personality...I assure that Mara had told you this too..."

Amato: I guess, I remember what she said to me in the hospital....

"Great. And now, you are possessed by one of the Reverse spirits."

Amato: One? I thought I saw two...

"Patience can only get more answers...I assure..."

Amato: Sorry...

"The reverse spirit that has clinged to you. Has a dual personality like two people....Before you find out and seal him away. I am here to tell you that...the one of the Reverse...has good intentions and doesn't deserve to be sealed. And yet the second Reverse had corrupted him...and using him and his intentions as a cover for his murder..."

Amato: I knew it.

"I know. You could tell the difference between the child like innocence and the blood thirsty psycho."

Amato: Third Question, Why can't I remember anything? I just found out that I was the witness of the murder. And I hope you know about the two recent murders...do you?

"Off course. I'm aware. It's because the corrupted Reverse is capable on manipulating the mind and memories of people. Which means, he cast a spell on you to forget everything about this...and unfortunately I can't tell you what exactly happened..."

Amato: Why not?

"It's better if you find out...and the real reason I wasn't aware what happened between you, the reverses and the victims."

Amato: Okay... Fourth Question, Who do you think, that the Reverse is going to kill next?

"Deep. Your friend."

Amato: Huh!? Deep??? But why him?

"I guess, your best friend Mara had found out. You can also find a lot of answers from her, from this very second. She has realised a lot of things in this nick of time."

Amato: I knew it, again. She was behaving different!

"But she mistook it for you. Since, you were the first one to see that heart in the cave....So, the Reverse has a pattern. He kills people who first specifically saw the symbols he drew."

Amato: Then...Deep saw all this before us?"

"Also, Deep is also the another witness of the murder. And is currently in a unstable mental condition. Mara is trying to stabilise him using some spells now."

Amato: Are you really speaking the truth? It's really late now..so I guess Mara wouldn't be doing that!

"Believe me or not. It's true. It's right next to the bridge again. And may I have the time to know the last question?"

Amato: Okay....The last Question...here goes...Then how come you are talking to me?

"Oh yes. Some one who became the holder of that book, will have my memories of executing the spells making that person take the role of being an Exorcist."

Amato: That Book! It means...Mara! Is she the exorcist..!?

"Off course. As soon as she found out she was the exorcist. She found Deep and while trying to save him, she purposely activated this message. And this message automatically goes to the person, who was the 'seed' of this upcoming disaster.."

Amato: So, you are saying. I am the 'seed' of the disaster??

"Yes. I hope..I have justified a few of your questions and I am believing that you all will be able to survive this...with these very little clues. And this spell won't be activated ever again. If you want them answered. You will meet 'practically myself' in Mara."

Amato: Mara...

"And this is also a message that she finally needs you. She knew from the beginning that you were possessed but also would get effected by the curse circle because the Reverse might have gathered enough energy and would have left your body. But still she finally wants to say everything to you.."

Amato: So, I'm not possessed now?

"No. No. Not only that. You may be not possessed but you are still a seed of the cause. The Reverse's form body is still connected to you. And the time has come to an end. It was nice meeting you, hero. And may I take leave from you..."

Amato: No...Wait!...

Then the gleaming light went away making the room fall into the darkness again. Every corner. He felt some kind of warmth when it was lit up but when it went away, he felt really...cold...and left out...

Amato: Angelina...

Then as he snaps out of this. He remembers Mara. What if the spirit spell was talking the truth? He really needed to check out what happened again. And luckily it wasn't raining this time which meant lesser risk.

Amato: Mara. Where are you, now!?

Then, he recalls that the spirit said, next to the bridge which most likely means, 'the cave'! That was where he needed to go at most! Like right at this moment. He also might have a lot to explain to Mechabot but still. He has to go!

----------------------------------------------------------
I guess this chapter had a lot of dialogues and conversations more than the narration in the story. Please don't forget to vote the story! ⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 170 16
A young man name Soren died after coming home from his vacation. Later, he meet God and get incarcerated to another world. He in the new world as Kam...
1.9K 88 8
Boboiboy, a name that everyone had known and loved, a hero that helped those who were in trouble. But if that was the case, then who would help him i...
63.3K 3.1K 24
Boboiboy was hiding something; something that would change everyone's lives for the worst. Maybe their leader wasn't so innocent after all...
5.8K 145 9
Boboiboy Son of the armored hero MechAmato was bullied for being quirkless most of his life but one day something fell from the sky and promised him...