The Everything

By OofEclipse

Like it says, it's everything. Gonna move all my new stuff here, that way we can go past all the cringe of my... More

Hello Frendy Wends
12.9.23 (Entry/Art)
12.10.23 (Entry)
12.11.23 (Entry)
12.12.23 (Entry)
12.13.23 (Entry)
12.14.23 (Entry)
12.18.23 (Entry)
1.1.24 (Entry)
1.6.24 (Entry)

12.17.23 (Entry/Art)

0 0 0
By OofEclipse

HEY, FORGOT TO WRITE FOR THE PAST DAY OR SO, MY BAD

But hey! I got to spend time with Luna, my lovely little kitten. I was corrected on when her birthday was, she's older than I placed her at. Been made into a liar lmao but shes cute anyway. I can't wait to be able to keep her longer than an hour or so- I get to have her after work today tho which is grand!

Really, seeing Luna is the only interesting thing I've got to report other than some art. I've been delving into weirdcore or dreamcore, which i guess is liminal stuff? I drew a version of an OC I'm tryna make, it's funky ig. Still in the workshop, but here they are!

It's not the best, but I don't think it's the worst either. As of post, they're unammed and aren't really a developed character- no lore, no personality- but I might have more coming, so we have that.

Since that's all I have, I'll wish you a good time! Until next post <3

- Eclipse
3:37a 12.17.23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11 0 3
five and Aurora are partners that are signed on a mission to time travel to the future and past, while the world has 8 days before it ends. Will they...
1 0 1
《SFU毕业证字体一模一样》【Q/微1954 292 140】《原版复刻西蒙菲莎大学文凭证书设计》请联系我们,我们将在第一时间内给你免费咨询相关信息。帮你解决西蒙菲莎大学学历学位认证难题。 1:在西蒙菲莎大学挂科了,不想读了,成绩不理想怎么办??? 2:回国了找工作没有西蒙菲莎大学文凭怎么办?有本...
1 0 1
《美国VU毕业证书范本出售》【Q/微1954 292 140】《原版仿制温森斯大学硕士学历》请联系我们,我们将在第一时间内给你免费咨询相关信息。帮你解决温森斯大学学历学位认证难题。 1:在温森斯大学挂科了,不想读了,成绩不理想怎么办??? 2:回国了找工作没有温森斯大学文凭怎么办?有本科却要求硕士...