Ninjago: Darkness within 2

By Peachycream23766

After Anna and the Ninja defeat the devourer, they start to train Lloyd. However, they encounter problems as... More

Chapter 19: Darkness Shall Rise
Chapter 20: YOUR FIRED!
Chapter 21: Pirate vs Ninja
Chapter 22: Rebirth Of Captain Soto
Chapter 23: Facing Pirates
Chapter 24: Double Trouble
Chapter 25: Double Trouble 2
Chapter 26: Child's Play
Chapter 27: Doomsday Comic
Chapter 28: Goodbye childhood
Chapter 29: Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Chapter 30: Back To The Past
Chapter 31: Past vs Present
Chapter 32: The Stone army
Chapter 33: Paper Beats Rock!
Chapter 34: The Day Ninjago Stood Still.
Chapter 36: The Last Voyage
Chapter 37: The Storm
Chapter 38: The Island
Chapter 39: The Island Of Darkness
Chapter 40: The Temple Of Light
Chapter 41: The Last Hope
Chapter 42: Launching Missiles
Chapter 43: Return Of The Overlord
Chapter 45: RISE OF THE SPINJITZU MASTER
Author's Note

Chapter 35: Waking Stone

97 5 0
By Peachycream23766

(Above ground, Zane's Falcon catches a glimpse of a Stone Swordsman.)

Zane: Sensei, it's as we feared. Another Stone Samurai Warrior is loose on the streets.

(More Stone Warriors appear.)

Kai: No. No.

Jay: No!

Wu: We're under attack!

-

Gayle: (On TV) As this army of stone statues sweeps over the city, no one is safe. Mayhem and destruction are their only want. Attempts at communication have failed, prohibiting even the desperate option of surrender! The mayor has already called for a massive evacuation!

Rufus: (Runs out of his store.) Huh? What's this? (He picks up an Illuma Sword. He goes inside to collect his comics and runs back out. A Stone Warrior picks up a mailbox.)

Postman: What about the privacy of the mail? (He flees on his bike.)

(Dareth's students whimper as a Stone Warrior corners them.)

Dareth: Run! (Everyone runs away.) Heh, you picked on the wrong dojo. (He grabs a sword but the Warrior tosses it away.) Okay, warm-up's over. Let's get serious. (He hits the Warrior's head with a scythe, but he punches him.) Nice knowing you. (He runs away, accidentally bumping into Vinny.)

Vinny: That's it, I'm out of here. (He runs away.)

Gayle: Quitter! (To Dareth) Ugh! You! Wanna be my cameraman?

Dareth: Uh...not really.

Gayle: Great! Follow me! I need this shot. Are you getting this?

Dareth: Uh, I hope so. (He points the camera at her.)

Gayle: (Clears her throat) I'm standing outside Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo, the training headquarters of the ninja, only to find that even here, no one is safe.

Dareth: (Seeing a Stone Warrior approaching them) Uh, Gayle, um—

Gayle: Hey. I talk, you film.

Dareth: But Gayle—

Gayle: No buts. (She screams as the Warrior grabs her, but Zane kicks him and catches her.)

Zane: You seem in need of assistance.

Gayle: Thanks, Mr. Ninja.

(Stone warriors start to corner them.)

Anna: They're everywhere! (Warriors also come from behind them.)

(Anna shot an orb  at one and it blasted it back but the Stone warrior easily recovered.)

Jay: What are we gonna do!!! (Anna made a dagger and threw it at Jay.) What was that for? (Jay ducked it the dagger hit the Stone warrior that Zane kicked.)Oh thanks 

Kai: If They're immune to our weapons and powers how the heck are we to fight back 

Cole: With our fist. (Cole punches one but it has no effect.)

Zane: I don't think that was a smart choice

Anna: No it wasn't (Cole gets kicked back.)

Jay: Ninja, GO! (He does spinjitzu and gets rid of four stone warriors.)

(Lloyd, Wu, and Misako arrive on the Ultra Sonic Raider.)

Wu: We have to protect the people. Gather as many as you can and get them to our evacuation point.

Nya: (On the Raider's screen) We've got problems with that evacuation point, guys. I can't find a safe place to land!

Gayle: The NGTV office building has a helipad on the roof.

Wu: Yes. Higher ground. Lloyd, tell Nya to head there.

Gayle: (Focusing the camera on her) Citizens of Ninjago who have yet to evacuate the city, head to the NGTV building rooftop. Our heroic ninja will evacuate you from there! But hurry. We're running out of time.

Wu: (To Misako) And you, stay safe. Stay out of trouble.

Misako: Looks like that won't be possible. (More stone warriors come.)

Lloyd: Uh-oh. There are more of them. (The Ultra Dragon knocks them out.) Yeah! Haha!

Wu: Lloyd, did you practice your Elemental Quakes?

Lloyd: Who needs to practice when you're a natural? (The ninja, Misako, and Wu get on the Raider.) Thanks, boy. Now see if you can help us find a way out of here. (He jumps on the Raider and the Ultra Dragon freezes the Warriors, making a ramp.) Good. Now save yourself!

-

(At the Island of Darkness, Garmadon reaches the top and finds the Celestial Clock.)

Garmadon: What is this?

Overlord: The Celestial clock from the Celestial realm itself. This clock was created to countdown to the Final Battle. Once one takes the Helmet of Shadows, the clock will start. (Garmadon approaches the helmet.) But be warned, though he who wears the Helmet of Shadows can travel between the Islands at will, once it is removed, the countdown cannot be stopped.

Garmadon: Any more warnings?

Overlord: No.

(Garmadon grabs the helmet and dons it. He laughs evilly.)

Overlord: At last, the countdown to the Final Battle has begun. This helmet is your birthright. With it, you have control of the army.

Garmadon: What army?

Overlord: My army.

(Garmadon laughs.)

-

(Meanwhile, the ninja reached the NGTV building.)

Cole: Barricade the doors.

Anna: Now, Everyone head to the roof!

Zane: Take the stairwell.

Dareth: Stairs? It's twenty floors. Let's just take the elevator, guys. (He pushes the elevator buttons.)

Zane: It's unwise to take the elevator during an emergency, Dareth.

Dareth: Well, I think I'll take my chances. (A Stone Swordsman jumps at him but slips back inside on a bucket. Dareth sends the Warrior down.) Okay, stairs it is. Let's get climbing, everybody! (Pants) Guys, I need to rest. (A Warrior pops up under the stairs.) Second wind! (He runs, knocking Misako's scrolls down the stairs without her noticing.)

Zane: We must buy time for our getaway.

Ninja: Ninja, go! (They use Spinjitzu on the Warriors.)

Lloyd: (Grunts) Lightning up! (He and Jay push them down.) Not so tough. (They didn't seem hurt.) Whoa. I take that Back.

Zane: Let's hope we bought enough time.

(On the roof.)

Dareth: (Pants) Where's the Bounty?

Misako: Look! (Everyone cheers while Nya lands the ship.)

Lloyd: Hurry, they're coming.

Misako: My research!

Lloyd: No, Mom. It's too dangerous to go back.

Misako: It's too important to leave behind. (She kisses him and runs off.)

Kai: Now, now!

(Misako sees her research tangled in the ceiling lights' tassels).

(A Warrior breaks one of the boosters.)

Nya: (Gasps) Oh, no. This is bad. We have everyone. We've gotta get out of here. Our only remaining booster won't last much longer.

Lloyd: We have to wait for my mom. (Wu jumps off the ship to go after Misako.) 

Anna: Sensei!(Anna goes to the railing, and Lloyd grabs her.

Lloyd: No! It's too dangerous, in there

Anna: Your Mother and My sensei are down there so I'm going. (She breaks free and Jumps down.)

Lloyd: Anna!

(Cole ran up to Lloyd.)

Cole: What happened, Where's Anna?!

Lloyd: She went after My mother and Wu!

Cole: Oh no. (Stone warriors try to hit the bounty making it shake.)

Lloyd: They just keep coming.

Cole: (To Nya.)Go, go!

(The Bounty flies off. Misako grabs her research, but can't climb up from the railings.)

Misako: I can't hold on...

Wu: Misako, hang on! (He fights a few Stone Warriors.)

Misako: ...much longer. (She falls, but Anna grabs her.)

Anna: (grunts.) Hold on. (She pulls her up.)

Wu: You're okay. (Warriors charge at them.) This way. There's no place to hide. We have to fight. Do you still know Spinjitzu?

Misako: Do you forget you never beat me?

Wu: I confess, I wasn't trying.

Misako: Neither was I.

Anna: (To herself.)Something's going on here.

Wu: Ninja, Go! (Wu, Miako, and Anna use spinjitzu to defend themselves.)

Wu: Where going down but I'm glad we go together. (They are surrounded by too many Warriors.)

Anna: All three of us.

Wu: (Starting to realize Anna is there.) Oh, Yes all three of us 

Misako: Then let's go. (They jump off the building and land on the Bounty.)

Wu: What? (His hat falls off, and the picture flies away.)

Misako: (Giving Wu his hat back) The past is past, remember?

Wu: But there's always the future. (They hold hands as Lloyd looks at them happily But changes his expression when someone is missing.)

Lloyd: Wait! Where's Anna?

(They look up to see that Anna didn't jump with them.)

Wu: Anna!

Miako: You have to jump!

Anna: I CAN'T IT TO HIGH!

Lloyd: You have no choice! Uhh..(He gets an idea.) I'll catch you!

Anna: NO, You wouldn't!

Lloyd: I will trust me and Jump

Anna: Fine! (She closed her eyes and jumped, opening her eyes she found herself in Lloyd's arms.)Ahh. (She pushes him away.)Social distancing.

Misako: (To Wu.)They look so cute together.

Wu: I agree.

Lloyd:(To Anna.)You okay?

Anna: Yeah, I'm just scared of heights.

(Misako and Wu watch in admiration while the Bounty flies out of the city.)

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 4.8K 126
(Y/N) Garmadon, daughter of Lord Garmadon, is the elemental master of darkness. As the purple ninja, she fights along Jay, Kai, Zane, and Cole with...
2K 31 7
(Originally Published On Quotev.com 12/6/20) Once defeated, Garmadon had left the Ninja with an Ominous Warning, "Something is coming" Unfortunately...
19.3K 475 25
(Picture Belongs To @scarelts.doodles on Instagram) *Takes place during Ninjago Dragons Rising* This is my first story, so please bear with me Lloyd...
3.7K 152 23
Y/n Garmadon, is the daughter of Lord Garmadon and Lloyd's older sister. She's the Elemental Master of Dragons and has always had a connection to The...