๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ...

By stvrl0v3r

"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐š๐ง, ๐š๐ก ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ" ๐– ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๏ฟฝ... More

๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
001. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด›แดœส€ษด
002. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
003. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
004. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
005. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
006. แดแด€๊œฑQแดœแด‡ส€แด€แด…แด‡
007. ส€แด๊œฑแด‡
008. แด‹แด€แด›แด‡ส€ษชษดแด€
009. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แด„ส€ษช๊œฐษชแด„แด‡
010. ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษขสœแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดษด
011. แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด„แด‡ษดแด›
012. แด…แด€แด…แด…ส ษช๊œฑ๊œฑแดœแด‡๊œฑ
013. แด„ส€สษชษดษข แดกแดสŸ๊œฐ
014. แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส
015. แด›สœแด‡ สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษขแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›
016. แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœส แด‡ษดแด‡แดส
017. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡
018. แด‹สŸแด€แดœ๊œฑ
019. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ส
020. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
021. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
022. แด€๊œฑ ษช สŸแด€ส แด…สษชษดษข
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
023. แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส
024. แด›สœแด‡ สœสส™ส€ษชแด…
025. แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด€๊œฐ๊œฐแด€ษชส€
026. แด…ษช๊œฑแด›แดœส€ส™ษชษดษข ส™แด‡แด€แด ษชแดส€
028. ๊œฑแดแด‡สŸสŸ๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด˜ษชส€ษชแด›
029. ษขสœแด๊œฑแด› แดกแดส€สŸแด…
030. แดส€แด…ษชษดแด€ส€ส แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡
031. สœแดแดแด‡แด„แดแดษชษดษข
032. แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แด…แด‡แด€สŸ
033. แดแดœส€ แด›แดแดกษด
034. แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› ส™ษชษดแด…
035. ส™ส€ษชษดษขษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด€แด…
036. แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€แดแดœ๊œฑ สŸษชแด€ษช๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ
037. แด€สŸสŸ แดส แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด
038. 1912
039. ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แดษด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ
040. แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœส€แด…แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดษดแด‡
041. สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด๊œฐ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ
042. แด…แด ษดแดแด› ษขแด ษขแด‡ษดแด›สŸแด‡

027. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด„แด‹แดษดษชษดษข

1.3K 50 8
By stvrl0v3r

⭒❃.✮:▹

Klaus and Arabella were walking through the high school or more like Klaus was dragging her with him as he walked. Arabella was on her turn, holding Riley with her.

"And what exactly are you hoping to find in here?" Arabella asked. She could only hope that Klaus' temper would lose up and not hurt them or Stefan. Well, Stefan's neck had been getting snapped all after noon, so.  She was also were much hoping Elena and the other forgot about prank night and are not in the school right now.

"Whatever it is you're hiding. And for some reason I think the doppelgänger is still alive." He watched her face expression change to one of fear. Not for her, for Elena. "And it's seems I'm right."

"How did you know?"

"She texted you?"

Arabella shook his hand off, making both of them stop in front of a door. "You looked through my phone?"

But before Klaus could make up an excuse to defend himself that he hadn't been looking though her phone - he had-, Elena opened the door with a smile on her face, which dissapeared once she saw Klaus, Arabella and someone she didn't know at all.

"There's my girl."

"Klaus."

Elena tried to run, but Klaus sped in front of her. "You are supposed to be dead. What are we gonna do about that?" He took her arm harsly, yanking her with him as he also grabbed Arabella, but less painful. And Riley held onto Arabella's hand again.

"You've put a large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now I bet it has something to do with the fact you're still breathing."

"If you're gonna kill me, do it." Elena said.

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer."

He opened the door to the gym. "Attention, seniors." He spoke, loudly in a false American accent. "You have officially been busted. Prank Night is over. Head on home."

He noticed Chad and Dana. "You two, I remember you."

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Dana asked, sharing a look with Chad.

"Oh, don't worry. I wasn't in my right head last we met. Lift your foot up please, Dana." He compelled her.

The girl lifted up her foot.

Klaus turned to Chad. "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death, understood?"

Chad nodded.

"Don't Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody." Elena said.

"Come on, love. Of course I do."

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Keep it up." Klaus smirked as he saw Dana struggle to keep standing.

"Where are Bekah and Stefan, Niklaus?" Arabella asked, not looking at him but at the two teenagers in front of her with pity.

"He'll be fine." Klaus replied, rolling his eyes. Why did she always have to talk about Stefan? He was so much better than the ripper.

The doors opened and Bonnie and Matt made their way in the gym room.

"Bonnie, get out of here." Elena yelled but it was already to late when Klaus sped in front of the Bennett witch.

"I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started." He looked up from Bonnie. "Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight."

"I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive." He assumed that Arabella had helped the young witch.

"That's right. If you wanna blame someone, blame me."

"There's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference caused some undesirable side effects. Since you cause the problem, I'm gonna have you find the fix."

Rebekah walked in dragging Tyler along with her. "Get off of me."

"Hush now."

"I'd like you all to meet my sister. Rebekah. A word of warning, she can be quite mean."

"Don't be an ass." She pushed Tyler over to Klaus.

"Leave him alone." Elena said.

"I'm gonna make this very simple. Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually."

"Niklaus." Arabella scolded. Everyone turned to look at her confused. But she didn't care. They had agreed to not speak about the werewolf accident in front of Riley.

"Sorry love." Klaus muttered, receiving an eye roll from Rebekah. She was quite done with watching her brother make lovey-dovey eyes to her best friend.

Klaus bit in his wrist, shoving it down Tyler's troath. "I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake, you'd better hurry." He snapped the neck, making everyone gasped, accept for his sister, Arabella and Riley who were quite used to him and his behaviour of killing people out of nowhere.

Tyler's body fell down the ground and Matt and Bonnie ran over to him. "He killed him."

"He's not dead. Klaus' blood will turn him into a vampire." Elena muttered, trying to stay positive, failing misarbaly as Klaus' voice could be heard, echoing through the gym.

"And if Bonnie's succesful, he'll live through his transition. Go on then. Go fetch your Grimoires and enchantments and whatnot. I'll hold on to Elena for safekeeping."

Bonnie and Matt quickly ran out.

"So this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier." Rebekah haunted. It was no surprise for Arabella that the Original hated doppelgängers, that much was clear to her 500 years ago.

"Enough, Rebekah. Take the wolf-boy elsewhere, would you?" Rebekah smiled fakely at him before grabbing Tyler's hand and dragging him over the floor to the exit.

"Just ignore her. Petty little thing."

⭒❃.✮:▹

Klaus and Arabella were sitting on the bleachers and Elena was trying to comfort Dana and Chad, not succeeding very much. Riley was sitting a bit further from the two, not wanting to be anywhere in Klaus' presence.

"Klaus." Stefan spoke as he walked into the gym.

"Come to save your damsel, mate?"

"I came to ask for your forgiveness and pledge my loyalty."

"Well, you broke that pledge once already." He turned to Arabella. "And you to, love."

"Nobody means anything to me anymore. Just Arabella. And whatever you ask of me, I will do."

Arabella sighed as she saw Klaus' face turn into a smirk. This wasn't going to be good.

"Fair enough. Let's drink on it." He pointed to the two teenagers sitting on the ground. "Kill them."

Stefan didn't move, but Chad and Dana both stood up, quickly.

"What are you waiting for? Kill them."

When Stefan still didn't move, Klaus sped over to him, grabbing his throath. "Stop fighting."

"Don't do this."

"I don't want to. All I wanted was your allegiance. Now, I'm gonna have to take it."

"Klaus, please, don't." Arabella begged, however Klaus ignored her words.

"You will do exactly as I say, when I say it and you will not run. You will not hide. You will simply just obey."

Stefan's eyes landed on Chad and Dana when Klaus let go off him.

"Klaus, please don't. They're just innocent kids. They don't deserve this." Klaus just slipped his hand around her waist, pressing her back against his chest.

"Now, kill them, Ripper."

Veins appeared under Stefan's eye but before anyone could stop him, he sped over to Dana and Chad and killed them.

"It's always nice to see a vampire in his true element. The species has become such a broody lot." Klaus whispered in her ear.

"No, you did this to him."

"I invited him to the party, my love. He's the one dancing on the table."

Arabella saw Stefan's eyes filled with regret. She would do literally about everything to take that pain from him, because no matter what anyone said he didn't deserve it. He had killed not because he wanted to, but because he had to.

The doors opened and a very angry Rebekah stormed in. "Where is it? Where's my necklace?"

"What are you talking about?" Klaus asked.

"She has my necklace. Look." She pushed the phone to him, walking further over to Elena. Klaus zoomed in on the picture of Bonnie, Caroline, Elena and Arabella.

"Well, well. More lies."

"Where is it?"

"I don't have it anymore." Elena answered, honestly.

"You're lying." Rebekah sped over to the doppelgänger, bitting in her neck but Klaus stopped her, pushing Elena to the ground in the process and letting Arabella go, who helped Elena press against her wound.

"Make her tell me where it is, Nik." Rebekah screamed.

Klaus crouched down in front of the two. "Where's the necklace, sweetheart? Be honest."

"I'm telling the truth. Katherine stole it."

Niklaus looked at Arabella. "Katerina. Of course." He stood back up. "Well, that's unfortunate. If we had the necklace it'd make things a whole lot easier for your witch. Since we're doing this the hard way, let's put a clock on it, shall we?"

He set the timer on twenty minutes.

"Twenty minutes. If Bonnie hasn't found a solution by then. I want you to feed again. Only this time. I want you to feed on Elena."

"No one leaves. If she tries to run, fracture her spine." Klaus grabbed Arabella's arm, dragging her with him and Rebekah as he walked out of the gym.

"So what is your plan now exactly, Klaus?" Arabella asked. "Just turn every werewolf in sight into a hybrid if Tyler is your first successful Hybrid?"

Klaus hummed.

"Why?"

The two stopped walking as Rebekah kept going, not wanting to see her brother make another love confession.

"Why? So that I can have an army to protect you."

"I don't need protection."

"Yes, you do. All my enemies will come after you if they find out about us."

"Us?" Arabella scoffed. "There's no us."

Klaus sighed before snapping her neck, picking her up and lying her down in the same classroom as his sister, Caroline and Tyler.

"Ooh, she's gonna be pissed at you when she wakes up." Rebekah laughed.

Klaus just rolled his eyes before leaving the room.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"The verdict's in. The Original Witch says the doppelgänger should be dead." Klaus spoke as he made his way back into the room, where Arabella was still lying with her neck snapped.

And he just made it worse by turning off Stefan's humanity.

"Does that mean we can kill her?" Rebekah asked, excitedly.

"No, it means the opposite."

"What?" Rebekah grabbed Caroline.

"Call it a hunch." He showed the vial with a red liquid. "Elena's blood. Drink it."

"No, Tyler, don't."

"If he doesn't feed, he'll die anyway. Consider this an experiment." Tyler grabbed the vial. "There we go." He said as Tyler started drinking.

Arabella gasped awake. Reaslising what had happened to her, she scowled. "Son of a bitch."

"Ah, my angel, just in time for-" He was cut off by Tyler falling to the ground, groaning in pain. The four watched as Tyler turned left and right, Caroline struggling more than the others, wanting to try and help him.

Tyler's head shot up, veins under his yellow eyes.

"Well, that's a good sign."

⭒❃.✮:▹

"So the doppelgänger isn't the problem, her blood is the solution." Rebekah spoke as she and Arabella were sitting on Klaus' car.

"Seems so."

"How did you know?"

"You know how much the Original Witch hated me. Do you honestly think I would do anything other than the opposite of what she says?"

"A thousand years in the grave and she's still screwing with you."

"It makes sense if you think about it from her perspective. It was her fail-safe in case I ever broke the hybrid curse. The doppelgänger had to die for me to become a hybrid, but if she was dead-"

"Then you couldn't use her blood to sire yourself a new species." Rebekah continued.

"Leaving me alone for all time."

"Is that what this is about? Your obsession with hybrids. You just don't want to be alone?"

Arabella looked at Klaus, curious for his answer. She saw him hesitating before excatly saying something. All though she knew he was thinking something differently.

"What I want is to take my girl, the doppelgänger, take my hybrid and get the hell out of this one-pony town." He sighed. "Why don't you two get the truck? I'll get Elena."

The two girls slid off the car, leaving Klaus and went off to find the truck.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Words: 201O

Posted: December 24, 2023

Be sure to comment. I love reading them and it keeps me motivated!

By the way I was thinking Rebekah x Victor??? What do you guys think?

x Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 10.1K 112
๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...
30.9K 151 48
Loads of klaus mikaelson and Elijah mikaelson imagines!
73.8K 2.8K 16
๊งโ€ขโŠนูญ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŠ๐š–๐š™๐š’๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š‚๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽูญโŠนโ€ข๊ง‚ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ—Œเณ„โ—Œเพ€ หŠหŽ ๐“”๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต (๐™–๐™™๐™Ÿ.) - ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
45.8K 1.4K 21
๐’๐’๐’ โ”Š๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐‘๐๐€๐‹๐‹. โช klaroline! โซ โ› ๐—‚'๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—… ๐—๐—’๐–ป๐—‹๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ, ๐—‚ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—„ ๐—‚'๐—† ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‰...