BroZone/Trolls Scenarios <3

By BlueSpicaStar

From Trolls band together Read this it's fun promise, I'll write short one shots but they'll suck. More

You meet
He starts to fall for you
Asking you out
Who said "i love you" first?
Who kissed first?
Where he likes to kiss you
Theyre favorite features
Nicknames
Who is older
Who has a crush on you
Who theyre jealous of
Does he want a family?
Why would you break up
They walk in on you changing
Affection chart
His love language
Im no fun - Clay
You listen to BroZone
Dressing up Like him
You get turned into a baby
Pick up lines
They accidentally hurt you
Request are open
🍦Floyd headcanons🌺
πŸͺ»Bruce headcanonsπŸͺ»
πŸ₯½John dory headcanonsπŸ₯½
🐍Clay headcanons 🐍
πŸͺ΅Branch headcanonsπŸͺ΅
When your sick
"Ill never be perfect" JD x F!Reader Part1
"Ill never be perfect" last part
They propose
When they're jealous
BroZone's little sister/sister
One of the boys like you
You cheat
If you had a panic attack
" We got caught " Clay x Reader
Edited/ Character Q/A?
Mostly Clay Q/A
You're pregnant!?
Weird and annoying things they do
Cute things they do
CHRISTMAS
Secret santa
What Christmas are they
Their fav winter drink
Catch up!
Catch up!!
Catch up!!!
You argue with them (your in the wrong)
They make you cry!
πŸŽ‰HAPPY NEW YEARSπŸŽ‰
Things you do that annoy them
Period😒(BroZone)
Up and coming updates!
Bad mood
How They deal with exes
Goodbye!

BroZone, Poppy and viva

1.4K 14 16
By BlueSpicaStar

Mild cussing

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Writer: "ok guys gather up! We have our first
Q/A's.

Poppy: "ohhh this is gonna be so much fuuuuun~"

Viva: "ah I'm so excited!"

JD: "I'll do the reading! I am the leader after all"

Clay: "no one was gonna take that from you JD"

Floyd: * he sits on the couch * (they're are in a living room)

Bruce: " it's all yours buddy"

Branch * he sits with poppy *

JD "ok so it seems like the questions are from the same person @danielazica ? Ya I think that's right. Their first question is 'would BroZone want a younger sister?' "

Clay: " a younger sister? Ya that would be awesome, I would love to have someone else to mess with "

Floyd: " don't tell branch but I was hoping he was gonna be a girl, but I still love branch"

Branch: "I'm right here y'know, I wouldn't mind I mean...I already have a lot of siblings"

Branch: " it wouldn't hurt, I mean it think it would be nice to have a decent sibling"

JD: " hey! I'm a little offended I think I'm decent."

Clay: "not decent enough 😒"

JD: "what? Whatever, ya I would like a sister. It would be better than having brothers that are always on my ass!"

Bruce: " you're the one that's always on our asses about being perfect! "

Poppy: " guys cmon! Not now argue later!"

Branch: " poppy's right, I really can't deal with another argument. "

Bruce: * he rolls his eyes *

JD: "whatever, this next question is for poppy and viva. Would you guys want a younger brother?"

Poppy: "Yes! I want a brother SOOOOO BAD"

Viva: "omg SAME we are so alike!"

Branch: "poppy trust me, you don't want brothers they're gross and annoying"

Poppy: "maybe your brothers but I bet me and viva little brother would be just like us!"

JD: "ouch we're not gross"

Viva: "omg and then he could like help us with our boyfriends!"

Poppy: "ya! I would be like 'hey bro! I need to get a gift for branch what do guys like?"

Branch: "anything you get me I'll love~"

Poppy: "aww branch~ you're so sweet!"

Viva: "you guys are so cute!"

Bruce: " OK, let's. Move on, brandy is waiting for me to help her at with the restaurant. "

JD: "ok ok, next question issss. Do we play Minecraft? What's Minecraft?"

Bruce: " Minecraft, ya my kids love playing Minecraft. Sometimes me and brandy play with the kids"

Clay: " I think viva play it sometimes? But I don't know much about it."

Viva: "yesss! I play it when I'm at home, I have this HUGE pick castle I built and like sometimes I pretend I'm a princess!"

Poppy: "can I play with you sometime? I have the game to but I'm so bad at building"

Viva: "obviously yes! Sometimes it gets lonely playing alone"

Branch: "yeah I play it, mostly with poppy. We have this world together and we are so close to killing the enderdragon"

Poppy: " that dragon won't know what hit em"

Floyd: "uhh well I've heard of it! I bet it's a fun game but I don't really play video games often."

Clay: " I have an idea, maybe we should all make a minecraft server and play together!"

JD: " I thought you said you didn't play it?"

Clay: "I don't play it but it seems fun, I've seen viva play."

JD: "maybe we should try it out, ok last question. What do we do on our free time?"

JD: " I write songs, practice some choreo. Oh! I have this new song I'm working on called 'girl I love you so much but you been a little distant and I want to know why'd it's on more of the emotional side, yknow to touch the hearts of our fans."

Bruce: " hmm, well as a dad I don't get much free time. But the last time I did I just read a book and ate some nachos. "

Clay: " well I go to sad book club, and I hang out with viva since she's always free😒 lucky. And I try to learn to job skills"

Floyd: " I hang out with my brothers when I get the chance, I love learning new dances and writing songs. Also I try to learn some new simple makeup styles. "

Branch: "I hang out with poppy and my friends, I read, sometimes I go exploring. But most of the time I just like to relax and sleep. "

Poppy: " I make scrap books, draw, sing, dance, eat a bunch of candy, hang out with viva, and hang out with Bridgett!"

Viva: " I do the same! I love watching movies too oh oh and I enjoy roller skating. It's so fun!"

JD: "ok everyone that's it for tonight! See you fans later ;) thanks for reading"

Everyone: "byeeee!"

(( sorry I skipped one of the questions, it's just that I think it would take me 50 years to think of movies they would love))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 1.5K 100
Cover art isn't mine!! Writing this because I saw someone ask for it in a tiktok section Warnings ⚠️ Self harm Attempted suicide Fighting Gore Swear...
3.2K 84 11
Ν‘Ν™Ν˜β˜…ππ‘πŽπ™πŽππ„ π—¦π—˜π—₯π—˜π—‘π——π—œπ—£π—œπ—§π—¬ (𝗻.) 𝗳𝗢𝗻𝗱𝗢𝗻𝗴 π˜€π—Όπ—Ίπ—²π˜π—΅π—Άπ—»π—΄ 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 π˜„π—Άπ˜π—΅π—Όπ˜‚π˜ 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗢𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 π—Άπ˜ ...
2.8K 148 24
𓆉 Unusual, short stories written by life 𓆉 One shots 'bout Randy. ------ Other team members can appear as an option. Check out my stories and see...
1.3K 21 5
Hello, I'm Vampz, and I'm obsessed with the trolls franchise and I've been too scared to admit that, but I'm facing my fear☠️ Basically, just some o...