All he said is Yes!! (Complet...

By FlowerVine98

She wants to live her life to fullest. So he? Maybe not like her level. She don't want any commitment. So he... More

Author's Note
Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 38

1K 116 5
By FlowerVine98

Manjusha Pov:

When i woke up, i couldn't see him in  home.

All i seen is a paper under a bike key

"Left my bike, use it. I have important work to take care of. I cooked for you, dont forget to have your food. And finally am sorry, i dont know why did i did that yesterday. Am really sorry again, this will not happen again." i read out.

I sighed.

"Mithran, its me in first place who kissed you. Not you. Arhh this man." i murmurs.

After getting ready and had my breakfast, then i gone to college.

"Hi manju"

"Hy kabir" i says to him while taking my seat besude him.

_______

"He haven't reached yet" i murmured seeing the time its 11 pm.

I waited.

I waited.

And i dont know when i actually slept.

"Really did i slept. Fuck you manju." i shouts as i woke up from my bed. When i looked at the time if says 7 clock in morning.

I runned out and checked for his presence but no he is not there. When i checked out for his car its not there.

Didn't he arrived home yesterday?

" Wait i slept on the sofa in the hall. But i woke up from the bed. Fuck this man arrived home. Arghh." i murmurs.

I immediately gone and called his phone.

*Ringing*

"Hello" i says to him.

"Hi" i heard his voice. I smiled.

"Why you didnt wake me up?"

"You was asleep... Sleeping peacefully. It was very late actually."

"Mmm, had your breakfast?"

"Yes"

"Okay"

"Mmm i.. I have important work to take care here. Bye." he says and the line went died.

I put my phone on the table.

"Why mithran?. Why am feeling like you are going away from me?" i says and sits on the bed.

"Why are you not speaking properly with me?. And you were saying that you are not loving me that night."

_______

Its going to be 4 days he arrives really late to home and by early morning he will he be out to offixe. I woked up one whole night only to see that he didnt vome to home that night.

"Manjusha get out from the class right now. " my hod shouts at me, as am not being attentive in his class.

I simply walked out to the canteen. Today even kabir is on leave.

"Hi" - Manjusha

But no reply from him. I have been messaging him daily, but he isn't giving me any reply me. I sighed.

"I love you a lot mithran." i murmurs.

"Now i understood the real pain of love. I cant, i fucking can't be away from you mithran. I wanted to open up my love. But what if you says that you ain't loving me?" i murnyrs agaun.

"You will say no onky, you cleary said that day. Thats right how will you love me. When my own dad didnt love me?" i murmurs.

"Fuck you mnajusha, dont behave like this ever." i murmurs again.

"You are the one good thing happened in my life."

"Hy manjusha" geetha called me from far.

"What?" i asked her.

"You told me that mithran got married, but in reality he wasn't. Why you told me like that?" she asked me, behind her naveen is there.

"He is a married man." i told to her and started to walk.

"Wait manjusha, i asked him personally he told me that he is still single." she said to me.

'Mithran, i really wanted to strangle you.'

"See here" she showed me the chat.

"Are you trying him?" this time geetha aked me.

"Trying whom?"

"Mithran"

"Why i need to try him?" i asks him.

"Then why did you lied to me?"

"I aint lied to you."

"Then are you telling me that mithran is lying?" i told to her.

"Yes"

"Then who is his wife?. That so called imaginary wife. "

"I think probably she is thinking herself." that naveen guy said.

"But then, she isnt his standard at all. Look at her and look at him. The match..." this time geetha says.

"Shut up" i shouts at her.

"I don't even wanted to talk with a loosers like you" i says and walked away.

______

"Hy manju long time no see, how about a race?" tarun asked me, who is opponent of my bike racing.

I nods as no.

'She isnt even his standard. How will never like her. He will never even look at her' her words kept ringing in my eare.

'I ain' tlove you'

'I ain' t love you' his words kept ringing in my ears.

I kept sitting on the playground, that i didn't noticed the time is going to be 7 in evenging. I then took my bag and started to walk towards my bike.

With that i ride to beach.

After strolling sometime in beach, i walked towards my favourite place. The place where i forget all my problems just by riding.

"Hy manju, you said..."

"Am in" i says to him by putting away my bag on the steps. I need it right now.

Everyone started to shout.

"The rules are simple, we are going to ride in this heavy traffic time." saran told all the rules.

"Lets begin" he says and everyone parked our bike on the mark.

"Follow the rules."

"Gooo" an girl shouts. Thats it everyone started the race.

"Mithran i know you hate me for this." i says while raising the speed.

"Common manju" everyone shouts for me. Its been like ages.

"Common manju" i says as this racing is mg escape from the reality. The reality wgere he my mithran isnt loving me.

'He isn't loving you. He isnt loving you. Did you really thought he will love you?. He married you for his mother. He is taking care of you for his mother.he isnt loving you.'

'But what if he koves me?'

'He himself accepted that he isn't loving you.' my mind replied to ky inner questions.

I sighed.

If onky kabir got to know this am done. But i really need this now.

"Waahhhh" i shouts as i feel that glide through the air.

I looked back onky to see all other mates i smiled.

"Oooo" i shouts while smiling.

"Fuck" the traffic is heavy.

I somehow managed to ride.

"Oh shit. " i shouts as a small boy were appeared nowhere on to the road. Fuck fuck.

I just turned my bike to safeguard the child, but that is the biggest mistake.

"Arghhhh" my bike got skided and it hited the sideways, i fell down from the bike.

"Arghhhhh" i shouts even my head slighty got hitted with pathway.

Within few minutes i was surrounded by people. Thats all i know before i closes my eye.

_______

"Arhhhh" i moaned as soon as i opened my eyes.

I looked at my surrounding, am in my room.

'I got into the accident right?' i thought to myself and immediately checked on myself only to see a bandage on my left hand and small bandaid on my forehead. I thought i got into a bigger accident. Thank god it isnt i guess.

"You awake?. Need water?" came a soft voice. I looked at my right side only to see that lady who is my so called step mom.

What she is doing here?

'Where is mithran?'

'He didnt came even for...'

The room door opened only to reveal him. He is actually looking sad/ glaring i dont know.

"She just now opened her eyes mapilai. Please take care of her." she says to him and walked out of the room.

"Manju" came a shouting voice of kabir from behind of mithran.

I gulped.

"Kab... Kabir.. I..."

"Save your words i dont want to hear any excuse from you. How are you feeling now? "he asks me from standing afar.

" Kabir i am fine."i says to him and tried to take his hand but he just moved back.

" Take rest, bye. "he says.

" Kabir please talk with me properly " i says as he starte to walk out.

" Dont manju, am done with you. You are always thinking about your problem and you are doing this rash driving. What about me manju?. What about my promise?. Am seriously got fed up with your fake promises manju. You are my sister, but everytime you are just doing this so called race and end up in bed. Am seriously got fedup with you this time. And today you might have killed a baby manju, what are you dong?. Don't you think that racing is harmful?. Don't you think that you are disturbing the public?. Why are you doing like this?. "he shouts at me.

I lowered my head. Because he is right.

" Am sor... Sorry. I won... T do it. "i says.

"Keep your sorry with yourself." he says and walked towaeds me and kissed my forehead.

"Kabir" i called him.

But he just walked out of the room leaving mithran and me.

I looked up at him.

"I..."

"Manjusha how are you?" came a vikranth voice.

And in a minute all his friends entered into the room.

"Fine... Good" i says to them.

They all smiled and walked out.

With that mithran too followed them.

_________

Mithran Pov:

"Take care of her mithran" vikranth says to me.

I nods at him.

"Whta happened mithran?. She got a minor injuries only. Dont worry much mithran she will get well soon." he says while patting my shoulder.

"No vikranth. I dont know how to put it."

"What is it mithran?" he asked me.

"I have a gut feeling that she is doing all these just to walk out of this marriage." i says to him.

"What are you saying?" pranav.

"Recent days am seeing a change in her behavoiur pranav."

"As in?"

"Like she strated to speak with me normally."

"That means she might have strated to like you right?" Kavin says.

"No i dont think so. She will do anything to get out of this marriage kavin. To her everything is just a play. All she did is a prank in our marriage life. Everytging she did has something to do with her plan. Once she kidnapped me just to stop this marriage. Once she played with my life. But in all those, i didnt felt anything as it doesn't going to affect her health ir life in anyway. But today what she did, that fucking racing is just because of the frustration that she didnt able to get out of this marriage. I don't know how to put it, she is behaving differently from past few weeks, everytime my heart is saying that she is having some plan. That she is doing all these to get out of this marriage.
       I know what i did is wrong. Wrong to get married to the girl who doesn't want the marriage in first place. I really forced this marriage onto her. I know it, but i also know that if not me she will be definitely ends up getting married to someone else. Thats why i married her apart from my mom's promise. Her honesty on my first meet is what i decided that i shoukd married to her.
        Now a days my mind is like thinking that everything she do/does have something to get divorce from me. "

" Why dont you just have a talk with her mithran? "

" I have a gut feeling that if i ask her what she needs, she will immediately says a divorce. But i cant give her. Becuase i need her. I need her. She is all am hvaing as my own. "

" What if she wants the divorce?. Am worried vikranth. And i know i fucking know its wrong to keep someone in a caged realtionship too. I dont know what am supposed to do now"

"Mithran i feel like you should have a proper converstaion with her. What if she really changed her mind?"

I nods as no.

"Do wife would try to set her husband with other woman?. But her she even tried that vikranth. Do you think that she will give this relationship a chance. I dont know what i will be doing. I dont know. I know one thing i need her, but everytime its not what we want right. Sometimes its what others want. In my case, its depends on what she want. And what i did is really wrong one, forcing a marraige on a small girl. "

" If she says that she wants divorce?. Then will you be giving her? "

I sighed.

" I think if thats what she want i will be giving her. " i says by looking away

" Do you love her Mithran? " kavin asks me after sometime.

" Sometimes its not about whether we love or not. Its about the concern, whether she wanted this in first place or not. "i replies to kavin.

" Simple question mithran. " kavin says

" Are you loving her or not? "

" You dont have to answer us mithran. And that is the answer for your question too. If you really need her talk with her. Open up your heart. Dont think much, stop over thinking and ask her straightly that what she wants. And then act accordingly. Dont assume yourself everything. Sometimes what we think is just a extreme imagination nothing else. What if her mindset got changed?. Are you going to punish her by avoiding her? " kavin says.

"I have never seen you like this mithran. Kavin is right, I too feel like you should first have a talk with her. " vikranth says and hugged me.

Author's note:

Thank you guys❤️

Love yourself ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 10.5K 32
While searching for true friendship, she found her true love. After she got dumped by her own Best friend when she needed her the most. ...
978 2 24
"𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑶𝒏𝒚𝒙 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 doesn't know what it's like to have someone love her. She wants to f...
3.9K 112 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...