It Was Always You / Style Sou...

By Rivelia_999

Just a PS I still actively check and interact with this story, I love reading comments<3 Top 5 ratings: #1 in... More

That Bitch - Kyle
Not Okay - Stan
The Morning After - Stan
Love - Kenny
Forced - Stan
Gay Awakening - Kyle
Because There's Always a Party - Kenny
Three and a Half Drunken Idiots - Stan
The Not Drunk Idiot - Kyle
Breakfast - Kyle
Just A Girl I Hate - Stan
Interact - AN
Pizza - Kyle
Clarification - A/N
Im "Not"Gay - Stan
I Like You (Romantically) - Kenny
School Shit - AN
Coward - Stan
The Googly Eyed Arcade Rabbit- Kyle
A Party Game - Stan
Stars, Snow, and Sour Candy - Kyle
Thinking About Him - Kyle
Panic and a Computer Search - Kyle/Stan
Bagels and a Walk - Kyle
Writers Block - AN
Super Best Boyfriends - Stan/Kyle
IMPORTANT Author Note
A Hurricane - Stan (Epilougue 1/2)
Love - Stan (Epilogue 2/2)
Voting Results! - A/N
Style Book???
Creek Book

Omfg Stan - Kyle

856 20 23
By Rivelia_999

"Stan!" I shout at him but he's literally laying out on the bench next to me staring at the sky like a dumbass. "Oh my fucking god Stan it's literally 2:00 on a Thursday you can seriously not be this drunk what am I supposed to do with you?" I babble.

He sits up and smirks leaning in close. "Kiss me!" He giggles. "No your drunk dumbass!" Im not gonna take advantage of my drunk best friend and I don't like him like that anyways! "Soo?! Isn't when people are drunk they're likee suuuperer honest-?" He giggles more his words slurring. "Sometimes..." I mumble. "My parents are working I'll just sneak you into my house dude," I tell him. I stand up and pull him up too. I start to drag him towards my house

(At Kyles house)
I sit him on my bed and sigh. This idiot.

"Stay here I'm getting your some water," I explain. I walk to my kitchen and get him a water bottle, bowl to puke in (just in case), and a snack bag of goldfish. When I walk back in he's playing music on his phone and smiling. I hand him the water bottle. "Drink that," I command him. He open it and takes a sip. And then starts to gulp it down. Perfect. Then I hand him the goldfish "You should try to eat some of these too, and here's a bowl if you need to barf," I explain to him. I sit on the bed next to him.

"Would it be weird if I like just ranted to you? Cause you won't remember any of this," I mumble. "It's just like... I know you think that cashier uh... Hannah was hot and like she is! Is something wrong with me? Like I know I should think she was so fucking hot but I just don't see it," I rant. "Maybe I'm a late bloomer? But Cartman keeps calling me gay and... I don't think he's completely wrong? Does that make since?" I sigh.

"Are you suuuree you don't want to kiss me?" He teases me. "I don't know! Maybe I do but I won't do that right now because your drunk and it's wrong to take advantage of a drunk person and I won't do it if your sober!" I rant. He sighs "your so lame... goody two shoes!" He sneers. I roll my eyes and sigh heavily.

I hear my moms car and I panic. Shit. "Stan get in my closet and being quiet or else!" I shout as I open the closet door. He climbs in the closet and I hand him the like bowl. I shut the closet door.

I go down stairs to the living room to act normal like I just got home. My mom walks in with Ike who had a dentist appointment today and therefore missed the end of the school day. "Hi Kyle bubby! How as school?" She asks. "Boring as hell," I lie. "Language, but I'm sorry to hear that," she sings. "Yeah it's whatever, I'm gonna go up stairs to my room," I call as I start to walk to my room.

When I get there I let Stan out of my closet and sigh. "What the fuck am I supposed to do with you?" I ask him. He does a Somersault and his feet hit my bed frame. "What the fuck are you doing?" I ask. "I dunno," he replies. Okay I need to call his mom. I'll ask if he can stay over she'll probably be fine with it she's pretty cool. I grab my phone and ring Mrs.Marsh and ask if he can stay over, I lie and say my mom doesn't mind and she agrees with no problem or questions. Perfect.

(Later that night)
I call Kenny as I make Stan scoot to the left side of my bed, the side on the wall. Kenny picks up fairly quickly. "Hey dude" he says. "Hey, guess what?" I scoot onto the right side of my bed. "What?" He replies. "Stan's hellaaa drunk," I announce. "Am nawtt!" He whines. Kenny laughs. "Sounds like it..." he continues to laugh. "Yeah just thought you'd find it funny. He's just all sad and shit about Wendy. He's staying over at mine tonight," I chuckle. "Cool, anyways I gotta go I'm hanging out with Butters tonight," he tells me. "Oh for real? Okay dude! See ya!" I exclaim and hang up.

I casually throw a blanket over Stan as I hear my moms foot steps coming to my door. "Good night hun!" My mom smiles at me and shuts off the light. I uncover Stan and evenly share my blanket between us. It's a pretty great blanket it's huge and super thick (haha that's what she said) so it's really warm. He shuts his eyes and wraps his arms around my waist. I blush and squirm bit but  I don't move his arms from my waist. Oh my fucking god I do not have a crush on Stan. I do not. I cannot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 2.2K 21
"Maybe I'll forgive you Maybe you'll try We should be happy together forever You and I" - Kyle has always thought his life was perfect,he's had his b...
36.8K 736 44
Kyle and Stan are no longer friends due to stans point of view on life that was, everything being "shit" Due to this Stan turned to alcohol to numb a...
149K 2.6K 26
STYLE AND BUNNY INCLUDED (Maybe creek too if I get to them) STENDY ANGST TOO Everyone has issues in South Park, especially the main four. Stan feels...
1M 12.4K 80
ONLY FEMALE READER! Sorry! Imagine what it'd be like to date your favorite characters of South Park? Well, read to find out! Characters invovled: Sta...