The Songbird

By Argentwolf12

I only won the games because I used my powers, exposing myself to all of Panem. After I got out of that arena... More

Wolfsbane
Nightlock

Argent

2 0 0
By Argentwolf12

"Finally awake." The blond woman says, walking slowly towards me. "Your new around here huh?" She looks up at me with a smirk.  "How 'bout you tell me where your from?" I say nothing. "So, you don't wanna talk? That's ok sweetheart. That's why we have this." She walks towards the table, and sets her hand on a metal box. "This will give you a little shock, maybe make you wanna talk. Sound good?" I growl at her. "Oh that's not promising." She turns a knob on the machine and electricity courses through my veins. I let out a strangled yell. She turns it back off. "So where did you come from? Simple question." "Panem." I mumble. "Hm, never heard of it." She sits down atop the table and pulls out a phone. After sever minutes she says "You really have gone through a lot miss..." She looks back down at her phone then continues. "Ivy Barren." She stands and walk towards me. "We have made lots of progress today, but seems like I'v got some research to do." She flips of the light and walks out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
217K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 38K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...