Floyd little spark

By meaganstar925

This takes place after the last movie when Branch, Poppy, Viva, and Branchs brothers save Floyd. So after the... More

Voice actors/ ships
Chapter 1: Who is she?
Chapter 2: She escaped....
Chapter 4: I might be tiny... but I am Mighty...
Chapter 5: I always fall
Chapter 6: Little Spark..
Chapter 7: Family!
Chapter 8: MARRIED!!!
Sequel!!!

Chapter 3:....your... my...what?

462 12 0
By meaganstar925

Tips POV
'It's been a few months since we found out that a crazy girl named Velvet escaped from prison... But Bruce reassured us that we're very farm from Mountain Rageous... Which made me feel a bit better. But at least I got to know all the trolls, especially Poppy and Viva... It turns out that the three of us have a lot in common... It's crazy. Also Floyd and I have gotten to know each other.. He's very sweet, kind, and he's very cute, so it's a plus...' I walk around Vacay Island and it's very peaceful for the most part.. But for the past few days Poppy and Viva have been asking weird... and everytime I ask them is everything ok.. they both say the same anwser 'oh don't worry Tip everthing is alright...' I'm starting to get a little impatient... Mack and Hope have been getting along very well... 'he so has a crush on her' I think to myself as walk to Bruce's restaurant/bar I look at the stage and see Floyd and his brothers waiting for something... Floyd looks to his left and I see Mack tuning on the music.....

(Floyd, his brother)

She had me dead on arrival
Yeah her looks could kill a man from a mile
First time that I fell inside her
Big brown eyes
Was an instant spike
To my vitals

She got me palpating
Heart is racing out my chest
Don't know what she just said
But I'm obsessed
Is this a simulation?
Those Nikes and a messy bun
Made me think I made her up
Inside my head

Don't call the doctor I'm too far gone
Cuz I see the light and it's all I want
Go on and turn those sirens off
There was no point in callin' 911

She had me dead on arrival
Yeah her looks could kill a man from a mile
First time that I fell inside her
Big brown eyes
Was an instant spike
To my vitals
I'm never gonna recover
But it's feelin' pretty good going under
Heart attack it's cardiac arrest in peace
You'll have to carry me
Down the aisle
She had me dead on arrival (ohhhh)

Floyd looks at me and gives me a cute smirk then winks at me... I blush and look down shyly..

She pretty crafty
Know exactly what she doing
How she acting like she never
Made man go fall in love
I'm praying cuz I have to be
Her favorite little casualty
Oh ima need some help from up above

Don't call the doctor I'm too far gone
Cuz I see the light and it's all I want
Go on and turn those sirens off
There was no point in callin' 911

She had me dead on arrival
Yeah her looks could kill a man from a mile
First time that I fell inside her
Big brown eyes
Was an instant spike
To my vitals
I'm never gonna recover
But it's feelin' pretty good going under
Heart attack it's cardiac arrest in peace
You'll have to carry me
Down the aisle
She had me dead on arrival (ohhhh)

Narrator's POV
Little did the little trolls know that they were being watched and... Velvet noticed how Floyd looked at the little lilac troll....

Floyd's POV
My brothers and I walk off the stage.. Branch walks to Poppy and she hugs him.. Bruce walks to Brandi and he gives her a kiss.. John Dory even goes to Viva and she gives him a hug... I look around for Tip and I see her with her brothers smiling... I walk over to her "Hi Tip" I say and she turns around and looks at me with her most amazing smile... "Oh my god Floyd you sounded amazing" she says as she brings me into a hug.. I hug her back after about a second from being shocked.. We pull away and she's just looks at me with the most sweetness look in her eyes... Then after what feels like an eternity.. we hear her brother clear his throat.. "oh uh s-sorry" I say as I stutter then Tip and I pull away.. At the corner of my eye I see Poppy and Viva walk over to the four of us.. "Hey guys do you mind if we borrow Tip for a bit?" Viva asks as Poppy walks over to Tip and takes her hand "ya I guess it's fine as long as it's ok with Tip" Mack says with his somewhat parent voice... "ya that's fine" Tip says with a smile as she looks at me with a shy smile...

Tips POV
The three of us walk away from Floyd and my brothers.. We head to Branch and Poppys room to do whatever they wanted to do.. As we walk into the room I see Peppy standing in the middle of the room waiting for us.. "So what did you guys want to talk to me about?" I ask as I turn around to look at Poppy and Viva.. They both look at their dad and he clears his throat and I turn around to him.... "Tip theres something we need to show you..." He says as he goes into his pocket and pulls out a small wallet sized photo... he hands it to me and theres two troll eggs sitting next to each...other... "Why do you have a picture of my egg?" I ask in a very confused tone... I look at Peppy with the most confused look... he looks at his daughters.. "Tip do you know who the other egg is?" Viva asks as she walks around me and slowly towards me... I shake my head no... at the corner of my eye I see Poppy coming into view so I could see her... She walks to me and gently takes the photo from my hand... "The other egg... was mine..." She says in a soft tone as she looks at the photo of the 'two of us'.... I shake my head trying to figure out what to think... "So what... What does that mean?" I ask in a very confused and freaked out tone... "That means... Your our sister" Poppy says as a tear falls down her face... I slowly step back... look at the three of them... while my breathing starts to go crazy... 'this is to much' I think myself... "...your... my....what?" I ask as I try to control my breathing.... Peppy looks at Poppy and Viva.. "Tip... we're your family..." He says as he tries to walk closer to me.. but I take more steps back towards the door.. I quickly turn around and open the door.. after its open I just run... i don't know where I'm going and I don't care... I see my brothers and Floyd looking at me concerned.. but I just ignore them and head into the jungle...

After about a few miles of my running and making sure no ones fallowing me.. I stop at the edge of the beach on the other side of the jungle... I fall on my knees as tears fall from my eyes.... ".... I can't believe this....." I say to myself as more tears fall... and my hands go on my eyes.....

Narrators POV
As Tips crying about the knew information.. about her lost family she didn't know existed she starts to feel like someones.. watching her... She slowly looks up at the water and turns her head around... "H-hello... is someone there?" She asks as she sniffs and rubs her eyes... with no response she gets up and slowly walks back towards the jungle... "Is someone there?" She asks again... when she doesn't get a response again she turns around back to the water.. then she feels pain and everything turns black....

Floyds POV
It's been almost an hour and Tip hasn't come back from where ever she went.. and we're all getting very worried about her... I look at Mack and he's pacing back and forth.. "Mack don't worry she'll be back.." Gumball says as Tie~Dye stands next to him trying to comfort him... "Ya don't worry Mack.. Bruce, John, and Clay are looking everywhere... They'll find her" Branch says trying to reassure him.. Mack stops pacing and turns to Branch... "Branch you don't understand... shes never been gone this long before.. and if she was she'd write a note.. telling us she'll be back in a few hour.. or days..." Mack says in a scared tone.. Hope is trying her best to help him calm down... I look around Macks room and turn to her bed and some of her stuff... I walk to her backpack and see a photo of Mack when he was younger and another photo of Gumball...

Mack when he was 6 with his moms

Gumball when he was 4 with his mother..

then I see a smaller photo of a baby Tip holding a plush of a dinosaur...

Tip when she was 5

I pull out the photo of her and walk over to Mack... he's now sitting on his bed with his head in his hands.. I walk to him and kneel in front of him.. "Mack... when did you take this photo of Tip?" I ask as I show him the photo of her.. He looks up at me then at the photo.. a tear falls down his face.. "This was when she was five... two years after we found her... she was so cute.." He says as he hand the photo back to me... Branch walks to us "What would make Tip run away from everyone?" Branch asks... before anyone could answer the door opens... Poppy, Viva, and their dad Peppy walk inside and over to us in a panic.. Poppy hurries over to Branch.. "Poppy whats wrong?" He asks concerned "Have any of you guys seen Tip?" She asks in a panic tone.. "No.. we haven't seen her" Gumball says in a somewhat annoyed tone... "Why?.. what happened?" Branch asks... "Well we might've told her that she's our sister and.. we might've showed her to photo we found a few weeks ago..." Poppy says as she rubs her hands together shyly... I and everyone else looks at her with a shocked look on our faces.. I look over at Branch and he has the same look as the rest of us do.. "what do you mean.. you told her your her sisters?" Mack asks in a very upset and confused tone.. "well you see..."
After about 10 minutes of them explaining what they did Mack's beyond furious.. "Do you three have any idea what you've done?" Mack asked.. "you just literally turned her whole world upside down... she's spent her whole life trying to find you three and... for the past few years she started to come to terms with never meeting her 'family'... now... I have no idea what she's going to think...." Mack says with a frustrated sigh...
"Guys this is not very important right now.. we need to find Tip" Gumball says as he puts his hand on Mack's shoulder... "ya now we need to start looking for her.. with Bruce, Clay, and John" I say and everyone agrees and we all leave the room and start looking for her...

After about another hour we still can't find her so Bruce calls the police and I look in the jungle with Branch and John.. the three of us look around till I found a snapped branch.. "guys I think I found something" I say to the two of them and the three of us head in the direction of the now big boot prints and some snapped branches.. we get to the edge of the jungle where it meets the beach... we look around for anything of Tips so see where she could've gone.. then I see something sining on the ground.. I pick it up and it's her huge time bracelet.. "oh no... someone took her" I say as I pick up her bracelet already thinking the worst....

Hope you liked this chapter next one will be out in a bit 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.5K 100
Cover art isn't mine!! Writing this because I saw someone ask for it in a tiktok section Warnings ⚠️ Self harm Attempted suicide Fighting Gore Swear...
17.2K 451 17
Set after Band together, Branch is living with some of his brothers in the bunker when he discovers that he is having a baby. Once the realization hi...
3.4K 59 12
How Branch and Poppy End Up Getting Married (no nsfw, some suggestive stuff, broppy, other random ships, a lot is kissing, some bad writing) This ta...
12.8K 174 15
Finally This Is✨My Third Story✨ I'm Gonna To Enjoy Writing This So Much. Now it has been 3 years since Ruby has been living with the trolls and every...