🀍 KYY : A NEW BEGINNING πŸ’™ (...

By Ash_1274

🀍 This FF is based on the show "Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan". It will start from Season 02 where Dhruv left Manik and... More

🀍 0 2 πŸ’™
🀍 0 3 πŸ’™
🀍 0 4 πŸ’™
🀍 0 5 πŸ’™
🀍 0 6 πŸ’™
🀍 0 7 πŸ’™
🀍 0 8 πŸ’™
🀍 0 9 πŸ’™
🀍 1 0 πŸ’™
🀍 1 1 πŸ’™
🀍 1 2 πŸ’™
🀍 1 3 πŸ’™
🀍 1 4 πŸ’™
🀍 1 5 πŸ’™
🀍 1 6 πŸ’™
🀍 1 7 πŸ’™
🀍 1 8 πŸ’™
🀍 1 9 πŸ’™
🀍 2 0 πŸ’™
🀍 2 1 πŸ’™
🀍 2 2 πŸ’™
🀍 2 3 πŸ’™
🀍 2 4 πŸ’™

🀍 0 1 πŸ’™

1.4K 66 5
By Ash_1274

Hey Everyone

"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to (Wattpad User Link). Thank you."

Disclaimer :

This is my own concept. It might be a coincidence if concept matches a little with someone else but I believe it won't happen as its completely based on my own ideas.

Copyright :

All the copy right of this FF belongs to Ash_1274. And copying, mirroring is strictly prohibited and strict action will be taken against if I find anyone copying my work.

Cover :

Description :

This FF will be based on the show "Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan". It will start from Season 02 where Dhruv left Manik and everyone.

What will happen after that ?

Will Fab 5 remain same? or will the things get changed?

Will it also affect Manik and Nandini's relationship?

Will it create some new bonds of friendship?

Character Sketch :

1) Manik Malhotra :

A college boy and Lead singer of Fab 5. Boy Friend of Nandini Murthy and loves her very much. Misses Cabir and Dhruv beyond anything and blames himself for their absence in their life. Neutral with Aryaman but gets jealous seeing him with Nandini. Became a brother to Navya. Want things back to be like before.

2) Aryaman Khurana :

A college boy with a cool personality. Friends with Mukti Alya and Navya while treats Nandini as his sister. Wants to become friends with Manik. He is a person with a good heart and very helpful to everyone. He is the best friend one can ask for. He plays drums.

3) Alya Saxena :

A college girl. College diva. Girl friend of Dhruv and misses him very much. Wants him back in her life. Best friend to Manik and Mukti while now also shares a nice bond with Nandini, Navya and Aryaman. She is the pianist of Fab 5.

4) Mukti Vardhan :

A college girl and lady version to Manik. Plays electric guitar. Misses her evil twin Cabir very much. Became a best friend to Navya while also friends with Nandini and Aryaman. Best friends to Manik and Alya.

5) Navya Naveli :

A college girl and best friend of Nandini. Treats Manik as his brother. Became friends with Mukti, Alya and Aryaman. Misses Cabir and Dhruv very much. Gave birth to a baby boy who is adopted by a couple while she continues her job as RJ.

6) Nandini Murthy :

A college girl. Came from Mangalore to fulfil her dreams. Girl friend to Manik Malhotra and loves him beyond anything. Misses Cabir and Dhruv. Wishes things to become like before. Best friend of Navya while now also shares a good bond with Mukti and Alya while treats Aryaman as her brother.

****************************

How was it?

Hope you all like it

I will start this FF from the Next Part. Hope you all will gonna enjoy it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 24.6K 48
Hello people am back with another story. By now, you all must be knowing that I write plots which are serial related. So here is another Manan fan fi...
25.3K 1.9K 16
πŸ’šAll this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself and not on any other mirroring site. If you...
20.3K 1.3K 10
πŸ’› This FF will be based on Talent Hunt ❀
27.1K 2.6K 18
❀️ It starts after the Talent Hunt. It will gonna be based on Rebirth of MaNan 🀍