LOVELY TUTOR(TAEKOOK FF)-comp...

By merosegirl

A 19 year old boy,who is struggling for his life,just to sacrifice for his 10-year-old little sister.That's t... More

Small Intro ☺️
Chapter 1- Breakup Plan
Chapter 2- Victory
Chapter 3- In A Need
Chapter 4- Problem Solving
Chapter 5- A Big No
Chapter 6- Heated Conversation
Chapter 7- A Shitty Deal
Chapter 8- Text Box
Chapter 9- Tutor's Wise Words
Chapter 10- Silent Click
Chapter 11- The 'X'
Chapter 12- Observing Too Much
Chapter 13- Incoming Storm
Chapter 14- Kims and Jeons
Chapter 15- Rainy Walk
Chapter 16- Childhood
Chapter 17- Chocolate Cake
Chapter 18- A Total Hatred
Chapter 19- I'm Sorry
Chapter 20- The Awkwardness
Chapter 21- An Apology
Chapter 22- In The Middle of The Road
Chapter 23- Forgiven
Chapter 24- Past Hatred
Chapter 25- Sleep Call
Chapter 26- Drunken Jungkook
Chapter 27- Night Walk
Chapter 28- Birthday Present
Chapter 29- Mall Date+Yoongi's Birthday
Chapter 30- Tears In The Rain
Chapter 31- You Changed Me
Chapter 32- Secret
Chapter 33- Beach Trip
Chapter 34- Kissing In The Moonlight
Chapter 35- Confesssion
Chapter 37- Semester Break
Chapter 38- A Gentle Punishment
Chapter 39- Sulking Taetae
Chapter 40- Still With You
Chapter 41- Mr. Jeon
Chapter 42- The Truth About The Bracelet
Chapter 43- The Mother
Chapter 44- Reunited
Chapter 45- The Password(I Want You)
Chapter 46- Revenge Mission on Suzy
Chapter 47- Under The Sunset
Chapter 48(Final)- Our Fate
Appreciative Words

Chapter 36- The Secret of Banana Milk

432 12 0
By merosegirl

While walking together to the exam hall, Taehyung look beside him, at Jungkook who has being silent and having worried espression on his face.

Taehyung stop walking, but Jungkook didn't stop. That makes Taehyung know, his boyfriend is in deep thoughts about something and don't care about his surroundings. Usually, Jungkook will also stop and look at Taehyung, means he notice something wrong. But this time, it's different.

Seeing Jungkook who never intended to stop walking and look back, Taehyung decided to walk faster until he reach Jungkook as he cling onto his boyfriend's arm.

"Jungkookie, are you okay, you've been quiet since we arrived here". Taehyung ask, cutely lay his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"I'm okay baby. It's just..I never feeling this much nervous before sitting on exam like this. I'm scared, what if I can't do well".

Taehyung gasped. "You're feeling scared knowing the one tutored you was your own boyfriend. Should I be sad for that?"

"What, no baby. I didn't mean any of that. You are a good tutor. It's just me. Feeling nervous and anxious are just first time for me. I don't know how to calm myself down right now".

Taehyung pull Jungkook's arm, making both of them stop walking as he make Jungkook face him.

He suddenly hold Jungkook's head, closing his eyes and his head slightly brought up.

"Dear Lord, please bless my Jungkookie with an excellent brain, make him passed the test easily and give him some piece of thoughts and unstressed mind. And please make him know how much this cute boyfriend of his love him so much. Amen". Taehyung end his prayer by kissing Jungkook's both cheeks.

Jungkook let out cheeky laugh. "You prayed for me?"

"Of course. Jungkook ah, everything's gonna be fine. Whatever going to happen, I'm always be by your side and I wish you all the best. I'm sure you can do it. I trust this coconut-headed boy of mine". Taehyung said and pinch Jungkook's cheeks.

"Thank you baby. You really calmed me down. I will do my best. All for you. I'll not make our tutoring sessions go wasted just like that. You can trust me, Taehyung".

The blondie smile. "I know. Now, let's go". Taehyung intertwine their fingers and walk to the exam hall, with the smiling Jungkook beside him.

Time skip...

"Sup, doofus". Hoseok greet, settling himself down on the bench.

"Nice way to greet us. Thank you". Yoongi said sarcastically.

"Anytime". The younger nod.

"So how your exams. An honour to say, mine was awesome. I studied everything that will be on exam. And I can say, I will get good pointer. Damn it feels so good".

"I can do that just now with my eyes closed". Yoongi, who is laying his head on Jimin's shoulder said with proud smug on his face.

"Mine was good too. I mean I don't really care, it's just an English and I've been studying English with my boyfriend since forever. And no need to ask Joon. You know damn well his answers".

"Yeah he will go like 'I don't know, I don't think I can get good marks for that'. And at the end, he got the most outstanding pointer than us. Damn this dude's unworthy". Hoseok said and laugh, making Namjoon chuckle, not denying it.

"You all got easy questions? Damn mine was hard. I didn't get to read that many chapters. But that's okay, I manage to answer everything. Pretty well to say that I can get average pointer for that. Anyway, where's Jungkook and Taehyungie?" Jimin ask, looking around.

"They are sitting for their exam in the same hall. They are probably waiting for each other right now. It's okay let's just wait for them". Namjoon said and all of them nod their head.

Meanwhile...

Taehyung is outside of the exam hall, waiting for his boyfriend. They were having math test and with his intelligence, he's sure he's gonna pass the subject.

Hoping for the same for Jungkook, he just want that boyfriend of his to come out with a smile on his face, without complaining, without sighing and not showing any sign of disappointment.

"Taehyung ah".

Taehyung turn around, smiling looking at Jungkook. "Jungkook ah, you're done? How was it?"

Jungkook reply with small smile plastered on his face. "It's alright, Taetae".

Taehyung squint his eyes, leaning closer at Jungkook as he place his chin on the younger's shoulder. "You don't look okay. Tell me Jungkook".

Jungkook sigh. "I mean, I did everything. I didn't leave any blank space, like I used to. It's just... I'm not that confident to pass".

"Jungkook ah, at the moment you turn in the exam sheet, you gotta be confident. You did it, and you can't change the answers. Those things you wrote down, are all your choices, are all coming out from your mind. You gotta have some confidence on those hmm?" Taehyung advice, with a smile on his face.

"Taehyung ah, you can say that cause you have an intelligent brain". Jungkook seems annoyed.

Taehyung's smile dropped. "Then what's the point of you having me as your tutor? In fact, I am your boyfriend. I want to help you. So shouldn't we share my intelligence together?"

Jungkook look at Taehyung, noticing sad looks on his boyfriend.

"Baby, I--"

"Damn it I feel offended, Jungkook ".

Now Jungkook is feeling so bad.

"Oh no no no baby, I'm sorry". Jungkook take Taehyung's both wrists.

"I'm sorry okay I didn't mean to make you feel offended. You're right, baby. You're my tutor, my boyfriend, my supporter and I know you want the best for me. I'm just stressed out, never mean everything I said just now. I'm so sorry baby". Jungkook kiss Taehyung's knuckles with full of love.

"Mmm it's okay Jungkook I know you didn't mean all that. But I don't want you to be all stressed out like this. It worries me". Taehyung caress Jungkook's cheek with his thumb as Jungkook smile, leaning to his boyfriend's soft touch.

************************************
While studying together, Jimin look at Taehyung, who has been letting out sighs of his mouth. That blondie looks unfocused as he stare into spaces while twirling the pen with his fingers. Jimin raise one eyebrow. As he know Taehyung would never sigh whenever he's in his study mood or having his mind somewhere else. Jimin knows, something happened to his soulmate and he needs to know.

"Hey Taetae. Are you okay? You seems in trouble. Care to share anything?" Jimin ask, patting Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung sigh. "Nothing's wrong with me. It's just.. I'm worried about Jungkook. Before the exam, and even after we finished the first subject test, he has been stressing out about his grade. He's afraid he can't do the best. And because of that, he's not that cheerful as before. He always has negative thoughts in his mind, saying that he can't do well for the next test".

"But.. I'm sure he studied hard since he has you as his tutor, Taetae. So what's to worry about?"

"Of course, we all thought the same. He's just...lack of confidence, Jiminshi".

Jimin nod his head. "I see".

"Now I'm thinking, what should I do to cheer him up? I want to calm him down. But I still don't know what to do".

"Hmm what about giving something he's into?"

Taehyung turn his head towards Jimin. "What do you mean?"

"You know, Yoongi hyung once told me about Jungkook's secret. Which is.. he's actually into banana milk, just like how Yoongi hyung is into pink milk".

"Banana milk?"

"Yeah. Means, Jungkook will have his banana milk everytime he's feeling stressed or sad. He can treat himself with that drink, but it would be special if that favourite thing of his is given by his own boyfriend".

"Of course. But..I never know about Jungkook likes banana milk?"

"Maybe some reasons forbid him to tell you. I can relate that cause Yoongi hyung used to feel the same. Like he's the biggest badboy. People would laugh their lungs out if they know he into that one kind of children's banana milk. Easy to say, he's just suffering in embarrassment".

"I would never laugh at him just because of that".

Jimin smile. "Of course you wouldn't. So you gotta show that to your boyfriend. Make him know that you would never judge him. It can make him feel good, you know?"

Taehyung smile and nod his head. He knows what to do now.

************************************
"Taehyung ah, why are we here?" Jungkook ask Taehyung, who just dragged him from the exam hall all the way to the recreational park, settled themselves on the bench as they just finished their second paper for the final exam.

"No books for now. We are having our cheat study day today". Taehyung said, removing his and Jungkook's bag away from their body.

"Jungkook ah, I wanna give something to you".

"What is it hmm?"

"You'll know it if you close your eyes first".

"Close my eyes? Hey beautaeful boy what game are you playing now, hmm?"

Taehyung chuckle. "I'm not. Just close your eyes, Mr Boyfie".

"Okay okay". Jungkook close his eyes.

Taehyung take out something from his bag, holding it in his hand and bringing it closer to Jungkook.

"Open your eyes".

Jungkook open his eyes, seeing something familiar in Taehyung's hand. It's his favourite banana milk.

"B..banana milk?"

Taehyung nod cutely. "Uhum".

"But..how do you know--"

"That you love this kind of drink? I have my own way. It's just you who decided to keep your dirty little secret from me in the first place. Like seriously who am I to you huh?"

"Aww I'm sorry Taehyungie. It's just that.. I'm embarrassed".

"Oh what you think you are the biggest bad boy and you can't have bit of this kind of milk? Like Jungkook, you don't have to care about what people think. People who know you may judge you, but not me. Seriously I've been thinking of so many way to calm my boyfriend down, knowing how stressful he is with the exams. Doing this kind of thing, giving you with something you're into is one of the way to tell you that I'm so worried about you and I want you to stop all your negative thoughts, Jungkook. I didn't know what to do more other than this".

Jungkook put his hand on Taehyung's face. "Oh boy, you've been worried about me. Damn that's touching. But I'm really sorry, babe. I should always know how supportive boyfriend I'm having now".

"You better. Now drink your milk and cheer your ass up, dude".

Jungkook chuckle, poking the straw in the banana milk and suck it with his eyes opened. He really loves having what he's been into in times like these.

Taehyung smile, adoring Jungkook who is immersed in drinking his banana milk.

"I think I get it now why you embarrassed if people know about this. Like look how cute this so called bad boy addicted with his banana milk".

"Taehyung you're teasing me". Jungkook whine.

The older chuckle. "I'm just joking, Jungkookie. Anyway does it taste good? Can I try some?"

Jungkook nod. He suck more milk, but keeping it inside his mouth, making his cheeks went big like squirrel. Suddenly he pull Taehyung by his nape, glueing their lips together as he 'feed' the banana milk in Taehyung's mouth right out of his mouth. As soon as that, he pull away, leaving the dumbfounded Taehyung.

"What was that, a mouth to mouth food transferring? Can't you find any other alternative way to feed me, Jungkook?" Taehyung ask in disbelief. It's not that he's feeling disgusted drinking the milk from Jungkook's mouth. That just caught him off guard and of course, made him blush.

Jungkook smile. "That's better. Anyway, thank you Taehyung ah. You really cheered me up. Can you for doing this".

Taehyung hug Jungkook's body, lay his head on the broad clothed chest, doing his favourite thing, which is hearing his boyfriend's heartbeat.

"I'm glad I can do that, Jungkook. Now please, don't stress out anymore. Just so you know, I always be by your side and support you. I promise".

Jungkook reply by kissing Taehyung's head, as they continue enjoying their cheat study day together.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 50.1K 66
A sweet boy with a dark past, Kim Taehyung, goes to the university and meets Jeon Jungkook, an outrageous, rich and mysterious boy. Taehyung gets inv...
115K 5.3K 40
┊fetus writing┊ ↬ kim sassy taehyung has to live with his father at their family friend's place due to unexpected problems ☕︎ ┊ ✎ a taekook fanfi...
37K 1.3K 14
vminkook park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are very well know as playboy's in there clg, bangtan. Until one day, when a mysterious yet beautiful boy name...
787K 34.4K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...