Traveling through the 70s: Wi...

By yanatheice123

"THIS IS NOT MINE" "FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSE ONLY " "PLS DON'T REPORT" "CREDITS FOR THE AUTHOR" Traveling... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-58 Finale

Chapter 31-40

1.8K 23 4
By yanatheice123

Chapter 31 Knitting sweaters and chatting with neighbors

  After dinner, they took a nap at Zhao's house, and then rode back to Xie's house in the afternoon. Under the big tree in the family yard, a group of uncles and aunts were sitting, chatting while they had nothing to do.

  "Brother Xuan, the family courtyard is quite lively." Zhao Shuyao suddenly found fun.

  "Well, the elders play chess after retirement, and the aunts just chat when they have nothing to do." Xie Nanxuan said with a smile.

  "Their life in their later years is very good, and they have a lot of monthly pension. They have worked hard for it, and they must have a lot of hidden wounds." Zhao Shuyao became more and more emotional as he talked.

  "That's right, they all crawled out from the pile of dead people." After Xie Nanxuan finished speaking, he took his wife home first. The outdoor temperature was too high and too sunny.

  In the afternoon of the next day, Zhao Shuyao took a small bench and cashmere thread to knit sweaters and penetrated into these people.

  "Yao Yao, why are you here?" This is Grandma Yang, Xie's neighbor.

  "Hello, Grandma Yang. I was too bored staying at home, so I wanted to find a place to sit for a while. I found that there were quite a lot of people here, so I ran over to join in the fun." Zhao Shuyao answered the question obediently.

  "Hey, this little daughter-in-law is so good-looking. She must be the daughter-in-law of the second son of the Xie family." An old man said with a smile.

  "Hello, grandparents, and aunts!" Zhao Shuyao greeted politely.

  "Okay, okay, this girl is very polite once you see her."

  "Yes, the second son of the Xie family has good taste."

  "I heard that your father is a factory manager, so the conditions at home must be good."

  "This little face is so tender that she can pinch water, and she has a good figure and can give birth to a son."

  Everyone was talking non-stop. Zhao Shuyao sat down without any embarrassment and took out her needle and thread to knit a sweater. No one would talk to her at first, so sometimes it was good to be a listener.

  "Have you heard that the grandson of the Tang family is coming back for a blind date?"

  "I heard that you are really anxious at the age of twenty-eight."

  "Children from other families know how to make soy sauce. The Tang family has been looking for many girls for a long time."

  "Tang Yin is now the leader and will continue to rise in the future."

  "I heard that he has very high standards and ordinary girls can't look down on him."

  "If there was someone like Yaoyao, Tang Yin would probably be able to blossom as well."

  "Yao Yao, why didn't you marry a soldier?" someone asked curiously.

  "I don't want to be a military wife, ordinary people are fine." As soon as Zhao Shuyao finished speaking, many people nodded.

  "It's really not easy to be a military wife, and it's good to have a man by your side." Many people feel the same way.

  Zhao Shuyao thought the same way. Soldiers were indeed in great shape, but it was not easy to be a military wife. After finally joining the army, she still had to worry about dying on a mission.

  Zhao Shuyao has money and there is no need to work hard. It is easy to marry based on her looks, and her family background is not bad, so marrying an officer is also easy.

  It's a pity that she just fell in love with Xie Nanxuan. She might have been interested in him at first, but later she found out that he was a good match. The two of them got along very well, agreed on many things, and they were in sync with each other in that regard.

  "Yaoyao, the quality of your wool is really good." A grandma suddenly said.

  "Well, this is a sweater knitted by cashmere thread for grandpa." Zhao Shuyao put on a very filial persona.

  "This cashmere thread is not cheap. Did you buy it with dowry money?" a mean voice asked.

"Ah? I bought it with my own money. I usually translate books at home, and I have a remittance note every month." Zhao Shuyao said to the man deliberately.

  "Hey, you can actually translate. This business is very profitable." An old man said with a smile.

  "It's okay, it's only more than 200 yuan a month." Zhao Shuyao came to set up a character today.

  Last time, two cow heads were stewed at home, and some neighbors said a lot of mean things. She just came here today to vent her anger, and then stopped by to listen to their chatter.

  Zhao Shuyao often brings meat back. She wants others to know that she is rich, and she also needs to keep up with nutrition during pregnancy. She also makes soup every now and then at home.

  Besides, she is pregnant now, so she should eat something good, but she cannot eat it every day, otherwise she will be reported.

  Therefore, Zhao Shuyao often goes to the space to add food. It is really inconvenient in this era, so you have to be careful when making delicious food.

  Many people heard Zhao Shuyao's words and felt that their children were really useless. They originally thought that she didn't go to work and stayed at home doing nothing every day.

  Now that I know this is the result, I didn't expect that I would be translating books at home and earning more than 200 yuan a month. It was like marrying a golden doll.

  When everyone saw the cashmere thread in her hand, they all envied the old couple of the Xie family. Such a granddaughter-in-law is really filial, and she can tell that she is very good at knitting sweaters. Her skills are so skillful that she doesn't look like she just learned it.

  "Yaoyao, can you cook? What other talents do you have?" Neighbor Grandma Yang asked with a smile.

  "I can cook, make clothes, make cakes, draw, and write just so-so. I also like reading." Zhao Shuyao was not lying. She had read many books in her previous life.

  There are also many books in the space, and Zhao Shuyao reads them when he has nothing to do. This may be a habit, because now there is no mobile phone, so he can only use books to pass the time.

  At that time, when Zhao Shuyao first came here, he went into the space at night to watch movies and downloaded novels. Anyway, he was quite addicted to mobile phones.

  Later, I slowly got used to it and learned to pay for things when buying things. Many details had to be perfected so that no one could notice the difference.

  Everyone at the scene was surprised. They didn't expect that she had so many talents. Some people thought she was bragging. Seeing her knitting a sweater quickly, most of the people's eyes changed.

  Having practiced to such a proficiency level, you can imagine that I have knitted many sweaters. Wool has never been cheap, which shows that the conditions of the Zhao family are quite good, and people with daughters are interested.

  Zhao Shuyao sat for a while before carrying the pony to go home. The weather was too hot and she went into the space to cool down.

  "Auntie, make a big bowl of egg custard tonight. Don't waste time cracking a few more eggs." After Zhao Shuyao finished speaking, she walked up the stairs and returned to her room.

  "Okay." Auntie responded and continued picking vegetables.

  Zhao Shuyao took a shower in the space, put on her nightgown and ate ice cream. She couldn't help but eat one.

  After eating, I leaned comfortably on the sofa, watched the downloaded movie, and continued knitting with my hands free.

  In the evening, Zhao Shuyao went downstairs and went to the kitchen to bring out the mung bean soup. It was stewed by her aunt at noon. Now it is very cool to drink, and there is a lot of sugar in it.

  "Mom, let's cool down with a bowl of mung bean soup. I went out to chat with people in the afternoon and specifically revealed that I can make a lot of money. I don't need to be too secretive about eating meat in the future. If it doesn't work, just say I'm pregnant." Zhao Shuyao would go crazy if she didn't eat meat.

  "Okay, Mom will listen to you." Gao Meifeng took the mung bean soup and drank it.

  "Daughter-in-law, if that doesn't work, we'll have extra meals in the evening. It's always inconvenient to have an aunt around." The three of them sat together and whispered.

  There is no way, it is still very chaotic outside, their military area is better, but some people are still affected.

  Zhao Shuyao nodded and said nothing. They waited until the aunt finished cooking and left, then they sat down to have dinner.

  "Daughter-in-law, you must be careful when you go out in the future and be careful when you speak." Xie Nanxuan said helplessly.

Chapter 32 Building a wood stove in the yard

  "Okay, is it a mess outside now?" Zhao Shuyao asked in a low voice.

  "Well, so you have to pay special attention." After Xie Nanxuan finished speaking, he stopped talking about this topic.

  After dinner, Zhao Shuyao did not go out today. Instead, she went back to her room to sit and draw. She was drawing a modern wood stove.

  There is a large pot on the left that can be used to stew meat. The lower right is empty for firewood, and the upper part is built with bricks to serve as an oven.

  There is a large sink next to it, which can be used for washing clothes and vegetables. It is very convenient to connect a tap water pipe.

  "Daughter-in-law, what are you doing?" Xie Nanxuan asked curiously.

  "Brother Xuan, I want to build a stove and a sink in the yard." After Zhao Shuyao finished speaking, Xie Nanxuan came over to look at the pictures.

  After reading it, Xie Nanxuan admired Zhao Shuyao in his heart. He estimated that many neighbors would follow suit because it was very convenient and practical.

  A few days later, a firewood stove and a washing pool were built in the yard, making work much easier than before.

  When the Xie family came back and saw it, they all gave a thumbs up. After the aunt left that night, Zhao Shuyao took out two pig heads and washed pig waste, and the whole family had a supper that night.

  Zhao Shuyao killed two pigs last night. They also boiled a large pot of lard, which was used for cooking soup and noodles. They cleaned the internal organs and kept them for later eating.

  The pig's trotters are also taken out and braised together in an iron pot. Women who eat more pig's trotters have better skin, as they contain collagen and are very elastic.

  The neighbors next door smelled the smell and were going to buy pork to eat tomorrow. The smell was so fragrant that they couldn't sleep in bed.

  "Yao Yao, you go in and rest and don't work." Gao Meifeng went to the yard to call someone.

  "Mom, I'll be here in a minute." Zhao Shuyao was about to turn the pig's head over, and Xie Nanxuan stepped forward to help.

  "Daughter-in-law, don't move. Call me to do the work." After saying that, he took the shovel and turned the pig's head over.

  "Yao Yao is really smart, and she can barbecue next to her." Sun Lan said to Gao Meifeng with a smile.

  "My younger siblings are beautiful and have a good belly." Sister-in-law Zhang Ju was holding her son in her arms.

  Xie Aiguo and Xie Weimin were drinking. They ate peanuts and boiled edamame, smelled the fragrance and sighed that it was such a good day.

  In the next few days, people often came to see the wood stove, and it soon became popular in the whole family home.

  As a result, almost every house built the same firewood stove, and the sink was very convenient to use. They all followed suit.

  Zhao Shuyao was very famous in the family courtyard. Everyone knew that she drew this picture, and everyone also heard that she was pregnant. The good news came not long after her marriage. Many people said that she was a blessed person.

  On the weekend, the couple went to her parents' house for dinner again. Gao Meifeng went to the army today, and her aunt didn't come on holiday today, so they went out to eat in the evening.

  Zhao Shuyao's married life was very happy. Xie Nanxuan was almost obedient to her, but sometimes he would not be too accommodating to her. For example, he would not let her eat ice cream, and he would also ask her to remember foods that were incompatible with each other.

  "Honey, what are you doing there?" Zhao Shuyao saw a large group of people quarreling and smashing things up.

  "Daughter-in-law, close your eyes, we are not going to join in the fun." Xie Nanxuan had no choice but to stay away from him and not be able to help.

  Zhao Shuyao quickly figured it out. They left without paying attention anymore. If they weren't cold-blooded, there was nothing they could do. It was useless for many people to hold high positions.

  They didn't dare to hold hands on the road, and couples didn't dare to get close. Many people were terrified. Some people went home and burned a lot of things, and some buried things outside.

  Anyway, it's not peaceful outside now, so everyone goes out as little as possible. No one goes to the black market, and the streets are full of red armbands.

 Zhao Shuyao didn't even return to her parents' home. Qin Yan went to the hospital to find Xie Nanxuan and asked her not to go out again on weekends.

  "Mom, don't worry, I will take good care of Yaoyao." Xie Nanxuan respected his mother-in-law very much.

  "Okay, I'll feel at ease with you taking care of me." After Qin Yan finished speaking, she went to work happily.

  Zhao Shuyao started the life of raising a baby. She would no longer sit for long periods of time while translating books. She would also make soap when she was in a good mood. She had a good appetite and often had extra meals. She simmered bird's nests in the space and ate them herself. She also often ate various fruits. .

  Of course, Zhao Shuyao often does yoga, but unfortunately she can't box now. She likes the feeling of sweating.

  Xie Nanxuan had not gone out with supplies during this period, so he had to wait for Huang Biao's notification. It was too chaotic outside and many people were afraid to go out. It would probably take several months to pass.

  Not in a hurry, Zhao Shuyao went into the space to take a nap. The door was locked and no one disturbed her. The aunt almost didn't go upstairs and was downstairs after cleaning.

  Xie Nanxuan has been very busy recently. The pills he makes are very effective. Some people come to him to discuss cooperation. If they contribute the prescription, they can get dividends.

  After get off work in the evening, he came back to ask for his wife's opinion. Zhao Shuyao asked about the dividend ratio, and she felt that 2% was too little.

  Two days later, Zhao Shuyao personally negotiated. In the end, she talked about five percent and revealed that there were other medicines.

  "Daughter-in-law, you are so amazing!" Xie Nanxuan's psychological value was 3%.

  "Husband, when you sign the contract, you must pay once every three months." Zhao Shuyao reminded.

  Xie Nanxuan thought for a moment and nodded. He understood his wife's intention. He gave all the money to her, and she gave them all the prescriptions.

  On the weekend, Xie's family were all at home today. The two of them went out in the morning. Zhao Shuyao took out a big goose and ate it stewed in an iron pot for lunch.

  "Mom, bake a circle of corn tortillas on the side of the pot later." Zhao Shuyao said to Gao Meifeng.

  "Okay, I'm going to prepare corn flour now." Gao Meifeng was very angry. She had money and support from her family. The man she married was very kind to her and she had never suffered hardship in her life.

  Sun Lan brought her nephew and Zhang Ju to help with the work. The family has a good relationship and has not had any quarrels so far.

  "Sister-in-law, I have two pieces of fabric over there. I will give them to you after dinner to make two clothes for my nephew." Zhao Shuyao saw that the child's clothes were torn.

  "Great, I'm really short of fabric. I'll give you two cans of malted milk, and I won't take advantage of you." After Zhang Ju finished speaking, she ran upstairs to get the malted milk, and gave two cans of malted milk to her grandparents. Of course my parents must have them too.

  "Brother, why did my sister-in-law buy so much malted milk?" Xie Nanxuan asked curiously.

  "I don't know either. She said there was nothing else to buy." Xie Dongpeng was actually helpless.

  The goose was stewed in the iron pot, and the smell wafted out again. The chicken soup was simmering next door, and the aroma was not far behind.

  The corn tortillas were so delicious that the whole family ate them all. In the end, only the bones were left. Everyone was very satisfied.

  Zhao Shuyao went upstairs to get some fabrics, and specially picked two pieces that were wear-resistant, and gave her two pounds of cashmere thread as a gift. Zhang Ju was very happy to get it.

  Soon, she sent several more tickets, including bicycle tickets and meat tickets, and Zhao Shuyao accepted them all.

  The next day, she went to buy a women's bicycle, and she happily rode it home and brought back two kilograms of meat.

  "Auntie, let's make dumplings together in the afternoon. I bought meat and wanted to chop the stuffing." Zhao Shuyao was obviously in a good mood.

  "Wow, you went to buy a bicycle!" The aunt also wanted to buy one for her daughter.

  Zhao Shuyao smiled and nodded. He even got the license plate. He needs to pay more than two yuan every year, and this year he has already given it.

Chapter 33 Xie Nanxuan is promoted to director

  After looking at the bicycle for a while, the aunt went to chop the meat filling. Zhao Shuyao went back to the room to rest and make dumplings together later.

  Xie Nanxuan received a notice that he was promoted to director. This was good news. Gao Meifeng also came to him and told him the reason.

  "Mom, why are you here?" Xie Nanxuan asked curiously.

  "I heard that you were promoted, so I came to congratulate you." Gao Meifeng knew that her youngest son was very capable.

  "I don't know why? There must be something else hidden."

  "Well, you should have handed over the hemostatic medicine."

  "Okay, I know."

  "Go home early today. Yaoyao is waiting for you at home. Let's celebrate together."

  Xie Nanxuan is not unhappy. His promotion will happen sooner or later. In fact, there is nothing to worry about.

  When I got home in the evening, the dumplings had been wrapped and I asked my aunt to stay and go home after eating.

  "Yao Yao, I was promoted to director today and I have to hand in the credit for the hemostatic medicine." Xie Nanxuan said in the room.

  "Husband, your promotion has little to do with this. I think it has something to do with your medical skills." Zhao Shuyao just commented objectively.

  "Daughter-in-law, how shall we celebrate tonight?"

  "Invite mom to barbecue together. I'll marinate all the meat first. We'll eat meat and drink wine later. Of course, I'll just drink juice."

  "Okay, then let me tell mom. If you want to cut meat, call me."

  "No, there are machines in the space, just marinate it."

  At nine o'clock in the evening, the three of them were having barbecue in the yard. Zhao Shuyao took out the cumin chili and added some if he wanted it spicy.

  "It's delicious, the charcoal barbecue is so delicious!" Gao Meifeng couldn't stop eating.

  "Mom, eat some spicy cabbage to relieve your tiredness. It's better to eat it with meat." Zhao Shuyao took out the spicy cabbage and juice. Gao Meifeng didn't say anything after seeing it. Instead, she poured the juice and didn't want to drink.

  "Eat slowly, be careful not to burn it." The red wine Xie Nanxuan drank was particularly gentle to his wife.

  "Okay, you should eat more, I feel like you've lost weight." After Zhao Shuyao said that, she gave him several pieces of meat.

  There is nothing to say about the relationship between the couple. Gao Meifeng is very happy eating meat, and the spicy cabbage is delicious. Where can I find such a daughter-in-law?

  As for the meat and juice, she wouldn't ask. She would be happy if she ate some. There was no need to know everything. It was better to be more confused.

  This late-night snack was very caloric. Zhao Shuyao didn't eat much, but Gao Meifeng ate a lot. Xie Nanxuan definitely ate the most. In this era, there is a shortage of oil and water, and no one does not like to eat meat.

  "Husband, help me send some meat home tomorrow." Zhao Shuyao said before going to bed.

  "Okay, wife." His baby is really filial.

  Early the next morning, Xie Nanxuan rode his bicycle to deliver meat, and the Zhao family was still sitting in the living room having breakfast.

  "Mom, Yaoyao asked me to deliver things. Don't worry, she's fine." Xie Nanxuan said with a smile.

  "That's good, let her go out as little as possible." Qin Yan took the things and sent him out. The son-in-law had to go to work and couldn't be late.

  "I was promoted to director yesterday. You guys come to my house for dinner on the weekend." Xie Nanxuan also made an impromptu decision.

  "That's great. We're all going over the weekend to celebrate you." Qin Yan smiled very happily.

  Xie Nanxuan went downstairs and left for the hospital, humming a song on his bicycle, and eating and drinking together on weekends.

  The Zhao family knew that Xie Nanxuan was promoted, and the whole family was happy for them. They had to bring something to Xie's house on the weekend, and they couldn't go to Xie's house empty-handed for dinner.

  Xie Nanxuan arrived at the hospital and quickly changed offices. The lounge was much larger and much more relaxed than before.

  "Congratulations! Director Xie."

  "Director Xie, the dean wants to see you for something and asks you to go now."

  Xie Nanxuan was busy doing rounds. After hearing this, he arranged his work and went directly to the dean's office.

  He knocked on the door several times, and the dean asked him to close the door. They chatted for a while, and then the dean asked him to leave.

  Xie Nanxuan summarized a few points. The dean asked him to continue making medicine. It was an honor to hand it over to the army. He also had to teach other doctors. There were too few doctors who could perform surgery.

  Xie Nanxuan returned to the office and wrote a report after completing his work. He was not a medical school instructor and talents still needed to be introduced. As soon as he finished writing, he was called for an operation.

  "What's going on? Isn't there no surgery today?" Xie Nanxuan asked.

  "It was an emergency, and the three people with gunshot wounds were too late to be sent to the military hospital." After the nurse said, they came to the door of the operating room.

  Several soldiers were waiting there. There was blood on their bodies. Xie Nanxuan didn't say anything. After going in, he disinfected and performed surgery. When he saw the patient's name Tang Yin, wasn't this guy on vacation?

  There was no time for random thoughts, so Xie Nanxuan started to retrieve the bullets. The patient was shot twice in total. He lost too much blood and fell into a coma. He was rescued and out of danger.

  "Okay, wait another half an hour and send her to the ward." After Xie Nanxuan finished speaking, he came out to wash his hands and met Gao Meifeng.

  "Son, you don't look good." Gao Meifeng asked worriedly.

  "Mom, Tang Yin was shot twice and is still in a coma. He probably won't wake up until tomorrow." Xie Nanxuan and Tang Yin grew up together.

  "It's okay. It's normal for soldiers to get injured." Gao Meifeng comforted her.

  "Do we need to contact his family?" Xie Nanxuan asked quietly.

  "Don't worry, the army will contact them." After Gao Meifeng finished speaking, the two of them left the operating room together.

  The next morning, the Tang family came to the hospital, and Xie Nanxuan happened to go over for ward rounds.

  "Nan Xuan, is Tang Yin okay?" Tang's mother asked worriedly.

  "It's okay. He was injured and lost a lot of blood. He needs to be replenished." After saying that, he continued to check the ward.

  Soon, Tang Yin woke up and saw his family, the man's eyes were red.

  "Yin'er, you're okay. Xie Nanxuan will get the bullet for you, and you'll be fine after a while." After Tang Mu finished speaking, she wiped two tears.

  "Thank him for me and treat him to a drink another day." Tang Yin smiled.

  "That's not possible. His wife is pregnant now and he has to go back to take care of her every day."

  "He's married? Why didn't I know?"

  "You went on a mission before, but we didn't notify you."

  "Okay, how is her wife?"

  "You are a very nice person, good-looking and very filial. When can you get married?"

  "When I recover from my injury, I will also marry a wife."

  Tang's mother burst out laughing when she heard this. Tang's father was serious and didn't say anything, but he was also very worried about his son and felt heartbroken when he saw his injury.

  On weekends, the Zhao family rode bicycles and brought many things over, attracting many neighbors.

  Xie's family all went home last night. They brought back some meat dishes. Zhao Shuyao brought out beef and pork, old hens and some fish. Auntie also went to buy some vegetables.

  Zhao Shuyao marinated the beef, roasted the pork belly and diluted it with the sauce, then took out a few beef bones to stew the soup, cut more beef and ate it in the hot pot, put the old hen into the stewed soup with a ginseng plant, and used Lingquan water to stew the soup. .

  "I took out a box of liquor, two boxes each of beer and red wine, and the drink is orange soda. Everything is in our room." Zhao Shuyao said in a low voice.

  "Okay, I'm going to move it down now." Xie Nanxuan really forgot about the drinks. He has been very busy in the past few days.

Chapter 34 Family gathering, barbecue and drinking

  Everyone moved the tables, chairs and benches into the yard, where the meat was grilled and placed directly on the table. The men were ready to drink white wine, and the women and children drank wine and soda.

  There are also cucumbers, lettuce, shredded green onions, dipping sauce, hot sauce, sweet sauce and garlic on the table.

  Zhao Shuyao specially wrapped the meat in a lettuce wrap and stuffed it into his mouth, not to mention it tasted pretty good.

  After eating a few bites of beef, Zhao Shuyao grilled the pork belly and asked Xie Nanxuan to drink. She grilled both sides until they were golden brown, cut them into small pieces with scissors, and sprinkled them with cumin and chili powder. The taste was so fragrant that it made your mouth water.

  "Everyone, try it. This is my roasted pork belly." Zhao Shuyao also ate a piece of it, which was really delicious.

  "It's delicious, Yaoyao, don't be tired, I'll bake it later." Gao Meifeng said with a smile.

  "In-laws, it's okay to let her do some work. I think she has gained weight." Qin Yan said while eating barbecue.

  "Well, my sister has indeed gained weight." Zhao Jinan also echoed.

  "Of course my sister will gain weight when she is pregnant, and the brother in her belly needs to eat." After Zhao Junkai finished speaking, he fed Zhao Shuyao a mouthful of beef.

  "It's better, brother. You should also eat more. You'll have enough meat today." Zhao Shuyao touched his head.

  Zhao Shuyao continued to grill the pork belly. There were so many people today that he had to grill more pork belly. The smell of the meat soon spread outside.

  Auntie made braised fish, steamed fish and pickled fish, as well as braised pork knuckle, pot pork and stir-fried pork liver, and finally ginseng stewed chicken.

  Everyone ate deliciously, and they all picked up the food as soon as it was served. The man had a big appetite and needed food to go with the wine. Zhao Shuyao fried a plate of peanuts and patted five or six cucumbers.

  Then, she grilled the pork belly. After it was cooked, she sprinkled it with seasonings. It was a little spicy when eating one piece, but it was so fragrant and delicious.

  Put the roasted pork belly on the table, take a sip of soda and go on to roast the beef. Zhao Shuyao specially selected beef tenderloin, as well as beef shank, rib eye, beef sirloin, beef rump, diaphragm and pork tendon.

  These meats will not age after being roasted. They are very tender and easy to eat. Even older people can eat them.

  "Yao Yao, you go and have a rest and I'll bake it." Sister-in-law Zhang Ju gave the child to her grandmother.

  "Okay, sister-in-law." Zhao Shuyao taught her once. In fact, barbecue is very simple.

  Back at her seat, Xie Nanxuan wrapped some meat for her, and Zhao Shuyao stuffed it into her mouth with a smile. She was a pregnant woman and had a good appetite.

  She really gained weight during this period. She ate and drank at home every day. She rarely even left the house. Remittance orders were sent to her home. She only went to the post office to withdraw money and then brought some things home.

  When I have nothing to do at home, I just translate books. There is indeed a lot of flesh on my face, and my belly is a little round and has some flesh on it.

  It seems that in the future, we need to eat less snacks, at least not eat meat at night. Zhao Shuyao doesn't want to become fat.

  Seventy percent full, Zhao Shuyao stopped her chopsticks and went to change to Zhang Ju, eating more fruit and less meat.

  It wasn't until all the meat was roasted that Zhao Shuyao took out the fruit and sat in the yard chatting with everyone. Zhang Ju and her aunt washed the dishes.

  "Yao Yao, you have to go out for a walk after dinner. If you stay at home all the time, you will gain weight." Qin Yan said in a low voice.

  "I know, mom." Zhao Shuyao began to take a nap while basking in the sun.

  There was no other way. She wanted to sleep after eating and drinking. Pregnant women were already very lethargic. Xie Nanxuan carried her to the room. The others were very pleased to see her.

  After sitting for a while, the Zhao family left and went home. Gao Meifeng returned some gifts, but Qin Yan had no choice but to accept them if she wanted to leave.

  When Zhao Shuyao woke up, her mother-in-law's family had left long ago. She cooked a pot of porridge at night and ate too much meat at noon. It was very refreshing to eat some kimchi.

  In the following days, Xie Nanxuan was always busy. Zhao Shuyao occasionally went out to chat, knitting sweaters and listening to their chatter.

  Tang Yin was discharged from the hospital today. He only needed to recuperate at home. The car was driving in the family courtyard and he accidentally saw Zhao Shuyao, who was walking home carrying a bench.

  "Xiao Liu, who is that girl? Why haven't I seen her before?" Tang Yin asked the driver.

  "Oh, that's Xie Nanxuan's daughter-in-law. Her name is Zhao Shuyao. She is very beautiful. I heard that she can translate English and make a lot of money at home." The driver also heard what others said.

  "Nan Xuan has a very good taste. This girl is indeed beautiful." After Tang Yin finished speaking, he suppressed the emotion in his heart. He had just taken a look and fell in love with this girl, but it was a pity that she married his brother.

  "This Zhao Shuyao is very filial. The Xie family likes her very much, and her mother's family also treats her as a treasure. They had a dinner together a few days ago. The relationship between the two families is very good." After the driver finished speaking, the car arrived at the door of Tang's house.

  Tang Yin carefully got out of the car and entered the door. When he returned to the room, he thought of Zhao Shuyao. He was really beautiful and had a good figure. He was extremely envious of Xie Nanxuan.

  A few days later, Xie Nanxuan went to see Tang Yin with his things, and the two chatted in the room for a long time.

  "Nan Xuan, how is your relationship with your siblings?" Tang Yin asked tentatively.

  "Very good, we are in a free relationship, and I love her so much that I can't live without her." Xie Nanxuan had a smile on his face.

  "I saw my sister-in-law the day I came back. They are beautiful. No wonder you like them."

  "Brother Yin, she is mine, don't worry about her."

  "Okay, I promise you."

  "I'm leaving first. Get well soon!"

  Tang Yin waited for Xie Nanxuan to leave, then took a deep breath and had no choice but to give up and let Tang's mother arrange a blind date.

  Xie Nanxuan was relieved after hearing this. Tang Yin was a man who would fight for love and do things regardless of the consequences.

  It seems that the precious daughter-in-law is still too attractive. The two of them have never spoken or even formally met before Tang Yin had thoughts about her.

  "Daughter-in-law, you are mine and no one can take it away from you." After Xie Nanxuan finished speaking, he took off his clothes and prepared to sleep.

  "Honey, give me a hug." Zhao Shuyao was talking in his sleep.

  Xie Nanxuan smiled when he heard this and hugged her tightly. The couple found a comfortable position and fell asleep together to have a good dream.

  A month later, Huang Biao's black market continued to operate. He went to the hospital in person to find Xie Nanxuan and discussed supplies before he left.

  After dinner, Xie Nanxuan took Zhao Shuyao out and went to the small courtyard to take out all the supplies, including the soap made in the past few months, and all the chicken, duck and goose eggs.

  When they returned home, Zhao Shuyao had several bottles of honey in his hand. Xie Nanxuan took them and took them to his mother.

  The next morning, Xie Nanxuan carried several bottles of honey to Zhao's house. After Qin Yan took them, she kept praising how good her son-in-law was. It was only when she arrived at the hospital that she finally understood her daughter-in-law's intentions.

  Tang Yin's blind date here was not going well. He looked down on ordinary girls. He always thought of Zhao Shuyao and compared his blind date with her. As you can imagine, he didn't succeed.

  "Mom, these are crooked melons and cracked dates. They are incomparable with Xie Nanxuan's wife." As soon as these words came out, Tang's mother looked at Tang Yin in horror.

  "Son, when did you see Zhao Shuyao?" Mother Tang asked uncertainly.

  "The day I came back, I saw her in the car. She was so pretty." Tang Yin simply stopped pretending.

  "She is married and pregnant. You can't mess around." Tang's mother almost collapsed.

  "Okay, you can look like her. My wife also wants to be good-looking." Tang Yin said with a smile.

  "No problem, Mom will find something nice for you." Mother Tang agreed readily.

Chapter 35 Tang Yin went on a blind date to the art troupe

  Tang's mother was going to the art troupe to find her daughter-in-law. After all, girls from ordinary families were not outstanding. If she wanted to find someone similar to Zhao Shuyao, she might not be able to find her even if she had to run hard.

  There are so many beauties in the art troupe, and the Tang family has good people to choose from, and Tang Yin is the leader of the troupe and is very upright, so it is easy to find a wife.

  "Mom, you're exaggerating. You have to meet six people a day. It's better to meet them all together. This saves a lot of effort." Tang Yin hated trouble the most.

  "That's okay, I'll go find someone to make arrangements." After Tang's mother finished speaking, she went to call someone.

  Three days later, the mother and son drove to the cultural troupe. They went there during meal time and sat in the cafeteria to observe carefully. Otherwise, just looking at faces would definitely not be enough.

  Tang Yin ate his meal patiently without stopping to observe. The head of the art troupe made an introduction and selected five girls to meet together.

  They came to the office, and the team leader called the five people over and briefly explained the situation. They could leave if they didn't want to, and no one would force them. But in the end, no one left. This is probably the reality.

  "Okay, from now on, you will take turns answering questions." The group leader said to the five people.

  "Age, name, what are your hobbies? All members of the family." Tang Yin asked.

  "My name is Cai Li. I am 18 years old. I like singing and dancing. I have parents and two younger brothers at home."

  "My name is Qin Yan. I am 19 years old. I like dancing and reading. I only have my mother at home."

  "My name is Zhu Xin. I am 18 years old. I like playing the piano and singing. I have parents and two brothers at home."

  "My name is Cao Xue. I am 19 years old. I like to write poems and recite. I have a father and a sister at home."

  "My name is Zhang Lan. I am 19 years old. I like cooking and dancing. I have parents and an older brother at home."

  Tang Yin glanced at the five of them. He couldn't compare with Zhao Shuyao, but he was better-looking than ordinary people, and some of them had pretty good figures.

  "If you marry me, you will have to join the army with me and leave the capital." As soon as Tang Yin said this, two people looked unhappy.

  However, they quickly nodded in agreement. Tang Yin was really too good and they didn't want to give up.

  "You all go and wash your faces. I don't like the smell of makeup." Tang Yin found that some people were wearing makeup.

  Ten minutes later, Tang Yin chose Zhang Lan. The blind date was over, and he was quite satisfied.

  Half a month later, the two got married and had a banquet. They also invited Mr. and Mrs. Xie Nanxuan. There were dozens of people at the wedding. After the wedding, they went to the army.

  At this time, Xie Nanxuan finally felt relieved and accompanied his wife to eat privately cooked food. The two of them had a meal alone to celebrate. Zhao Shuyao's belly had grown a lot.

  "Daughter-in-law, I will take you to the hospital for a check-up tomorrow." Xie Nanxuan is really busy these days.

  "Okay, Brother Xuan." Zhao Shuyao was afraid that the child would grow too big.

  Recently, she has been controlling her diet every day and stopped eating at night. She feels much better after drinking more spiritual spring water.

  Early the next morning, they went to the hospital for a check-up. Xie Nanxuan was with them the whole time. The nurses and doctors were all envious.

  "Director Xie, there is no problem with the child's development, and your wife is in good health." said the doctor who helped with the examination.

  "Thank you." After saying that, he personally helped Zhao Shuyao sort out her clothes.

  "Brother Xuan, go ahead and do your work. I'll go home by myself." Zhao Shuyao wanted to buy something, but the ticket would expire if not used.

  "Okay, go slower on the way back and pay attention to the traffic when walking." Xie Nanxuan warned worriedly.

  Zhao Shuyao nodded and left with a smile. She went to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy good things. When she got home, her aunt was cooking.

  Grandpa's sweater has been knitted, and now he is knitting Grandma's sweater. After the two pieces are knitted, they will be washed together and then given to them after they are washed. The weather is already cool but not too hot, and the temperature difference between morning and evening is still quite large.

 My mother-in-law has also knitted one piece for her father-in-law. She is also knitting a second piece that is very warm. After finishing knitting, she will knit two pieces for herself.

  The black market business has resumed. The last payment has been collected. Another batch of goods was given two days ago. It will take a few days to get the money. To be honest, it is quite safe this way, safer than going out for retail sales by yourself.

  After eating, Zhao Shuyao was basking in the sun in the yard. Pregnant women need calcium supplements and some calcium tablets, as well as various elements and vitamins.

  Suddenly, the smell of roasted sweet potatoes came in the air, and Zhao Shuyao sniffed it for a few times.

  Back in the room, Zhao Shuyao went into the space to roast sweet potatoes, as well as chicken wings, pizza, roasted pears and roasted chicken.

  She ate half of the roasted sweet potato and ate the rest together in the evening and put it in the warehouse to keep it fresh.

  I translated books in the space, then practiced yoga for a while, took a break to make soap, and they just came back after finishing.

  When the aunt left, Zhao Shuyao took out the delicacies, Xie Nanxuan kissed her several times, and Gao Meifeng sat next to her and snickered.

  "Brother Xuan, mom is still here." Zhao Shuyao said a little embarrassed.

  "It's okay, Mom won't mind." Xie Nanxuan is really thick-skinned.

  "That's right, just pretend I don't exist." Gao Meifeng said while eating roast chicken.

  After dinner, Xie Nanxuan went for a walk with her. Pregnant women need to exercise every day so that they will suffer less when they give birth.

  Xie Nanxuan took a coat and went out, covering his wife so that she wouldn't get cold. Pregnant women couldn't take medicine for a cold, so Zhao Shuyao was the only one who suffered.

  In the family courtyard, there is fragrance everywhere. Many people have just cooked, and it is indeed very fragrant when walking outside.

  After walking around for two times and returning home, the couple went upstairs to rest. They took a shower in the space and lived in the space tonight.

  In the Zhao family, Zhao Jinan is reading a book. Qin Yan is really worried about him. She is still single and does not want to marry a wife at all.

  "Zhao Yongnian, what should you do if your son has no partner?" Qin Yan asked in a low voice.

  "It's okay. He's not that old anyway. It will be fine when fate comes." Zhao Yongnian opposed the blind date.

  "Okay, give him three years at most. If you can't find him, we'll go on a blind date."

  "Okay, you have the final say when the time comes."

  "I'm going to visit my daughter over the weekend and bring her two packets of milk powder."

  "Okay, you can take care of everything."

  On the weekend, not all of Xie's family came back. Xie Dongpeng was away on a mission, and neither his sister-in-law nor his nephew came back.

  Xie Nanxuan took Zhao Shuyao out. They went shopping and bought a lot of food. Qin Yan went back after eating.

  "Mom, I bought these cashmere threads. You can take them back and knit a sweater." Before leaving, Zhao Shuyao handed her a big cloth bag.

  "Okay, try not to go out and pay attention to your safety." After Qin Yan finished speaking, she rode her bicycle home.

  "Daughter-in-law, don't be sad, I will go back with you next weekend." Xie Nanxuan knew that she was homesick.

  "Honey, you are so kind. I'll treat you to durian." After Zhao Shuyao said that, she took him back to the room.

  Everyone else went back to their rooms to rest, and lived a very peaceful life. They rarely watched TV at home, and Zhao Shuyao was not interested. Xie Aiguo sometimes watched the news, and he often brought a radio with him.

  There were not many channels in this era. Sun Lan sometimes listened to opera, and Gao Meifeng hardly watched TV. She knitted sweaters and chatted when she had nothing to do.

  Zhao Shuyao was the same as her, so no one usually watched TV, so she thought it would be better to read novels.

Chapter 36 The army asked her to translate documents

  All the money for supplies has been brought back, and several boxes of good things have been brought back. Zhao Shuyao put them all into the space.

  Half a month later, the couple went to put away supplies again, including grain and a lot of meat, and also took out a lot of cloth.

  A week later, Xie Nanxuan brought back the deeds for two courtyard houses, all with Zhao Shuyao's name on them.

  A month later, people from the army came to her to translate documents. Zhao Shuyao translated in front of them and left after an hour.

  "This is the reward. I will probably bother you next time." After the political commissar finished speaking, he left with the confidential documents.

  "Auntie, come out, they're gone." Zhao Shuyao shouted.

  "Yao Yao, you are so amazing!" Auntie could only stay in the room just now.

  "It's okay, I'm just helping them translate the documents." After Zhao Shuyao finished speaking, he went upstairs to rest for a while.

  It was inconvenient for her to have a big belly now, so it was more comfortable to lie on the bed. It didn't take long for her to sleep soundly, and pregnant women would fall asleep before they knew it.

  Zhao Shuyao has signed a confidentiality agreement, so the content must not be disclosed, and can only be kept in her heart.

  Xie Nanxuan knew about this when he returned home. He didn't ask and just pretended he didn't know. Gao Meifeng didn't ask either.

  "Daughter-in-law, what are you going to eat tonight?" Xie Nanxuan asked with a smile.

  "Brother Xuan, let's eat noodles with soybean paste tonight. I also mixed some side dishes." Zhao Shuyao especially wanted to eat soybean paste noodles today.

  "Okay, I haven't eaten fried noodles for a long time." Xie Nanxuan said dotingly.

  "Well, I haven't eaten for a long time." Gao Meifeng also expressed her position.

  After eating noodles with soybean paste, Zhao Shuyao took out two sweaters. They had been cleaned and ready to wear.

  "Mom, these two sweaters are for grandparents. They can be worn directly after they have been washed." After Zhao Shuyao finished speaking, he handed them to Gao Meifeng directly.

  "Okay, I'll bring it to them on the weekend. I won't go home this weekend." Gao Meifeng took the sweater and said.

  "Daughter-in-law, I will accompany you back to your parents' home this weekend." Xie Nanxuan was really considerate.

  "Okay, I just miss them." The smile on Zhao Shuyao's face increased significantly.

  Gao Meifeng didn't stop them. It was normal for her daughter-in-law to return to her parents' home, and she would often go there to play.

  On the weekend, the couple went back to their parents' house for dinner. They carried a lot of things, which made their next-door neighbors envious.

  "Yao Yao, mom made chicken soup for you." Qin Yan said with a smile.

  "Mom, I miss you so much." After Zhao Shuyao said that, she hugged Qin Yan and never let go.

  "Baby, don't you miss daddy?" Zhao Yongnian was extremely jealous.

  "I think, dad, I miss you too." After saying that, she let go of Qin Yan and went to hug Zhao Yongnian.

  "Sister (sister)." The two brothers came out and shouted together.

  The whole family hugged each other, and Xie Nanxuan put down his things helplessly. His precious daughter-in-law was so popular.

  Qin Yan took out the thermos bottle to make tea. Xie Nanxuan took it from him to make tea. Instead, he made milk powder for his wife.

  "Mom and Dad, come and eat some fruit." Xie Nanxuan said with a smile.

  "Okay, let's sit down and eat together." After Qin Yan finished speaking, she went to get melon seeds and peanuts.

  The family chattered non-stop. Zhao Shuyao was very happy and kept talking, either talking or eating.

  At noon, Xie Nanxuan volunteered to cook. The dishes had been cleaned and prepared. As long as the pot was hot, they could be fried directly.

 Kung pao chicken, tomato scrambled egg, minced meat eggplant, garlic lettuce, pepper fried meat and old hen soup.

  Not to mention, Xie Nanxuan's cooking skills are pretty good, and the Zhao family is quite satisfied with the food, and there is no need to worry about Yaoyao being hungry.

  "Mom, when I give birth to my baby, can you help me with confinement?" Zhao Shuyao asked.

  "Okay, I need to discuss this with your mother-in-law." Qin Yan also thought the same.

  "No problem, my mother-in-law will not object." Zhao Shuyao said with certainty.

  "Well, my mother won't object." Xie Nanxuan also promised.

  "You go back and ask, it's best if you don't object." Qin Yan was still worried.

  "Okay, I will communicate with my mother-in-law." Zhao Shuyao still felt that it was best for her mother to take care of her confinement.

  So, they talked about it when they got home in the afternoon, and Gao Meifeng agreed directly and was very happy.

  "Yao Yao, when you give birth, I will ask Auntie to clean up the room next to yours, so that it will be more convenient to take care of you and the child closer." Gao Meifeng said with a smile.

  "Thank you, Mom, you're so kind!" Zhao Shuyao is the best at flattering.

  Gao Meifeng was coaxed to smile by her. Xie Nanxuan sat beside her and watched her daughter-in-law play tricks. This day was more perfect than she imagined.

  In the evening, the couple went out for a walk together. The bigger their belly got, the more they had to go out. Zhao Shuyao wanted to have a natural birth, but it would be difficult to give birth without exercise.

  "Brother Xuan, you must cheer for me when I give birth." Zhao Shuyao was actually very scared.

  "Daughter-in-law, it's okay, don't be afraid." Xie Nanxuan could feel her fear.

  "Well, I'm not afraid as long as you are here." Zhao Shuyao suddenly felt relieved.

  "Baby, I will wait for you outside the delivery room." Xie Nanxuan took advantage of the darkness and held her hand and said.

  The couple walked home with a smile. Taking a walk every day has become a task. Unless they don't go out when it rains heavily, they will go for a walk in space.

  Half a month later, another person from the army came to translate documents. Zhao Shuyao did not refuse and even translated in front of him. The other person left the reward and drove away.

  Zhao Shuyao went back to his room to translate books. No one in the Xie family said anything after they found out. They couldn't talk nonsense about the army.

  In the afternoon, Zhao Shuyao took out cashmere yarn to knit a sweater. This sweater was knitted for Xie Nanxuan. She had many sweaters that she didn't need to knit.

  "Yao Yao, I bought mutton today. Should it be braised in braised pork or stewed in soup?" Auntie came to ask her specifically.

  "Auntie, let's make some soup. Add some vermicelli and cabbage, and some pepper to make it more fragrant." Zhao Shuyao knitted a sweater and said.

  "Okay, let's stir-fry two more vegetables. I'll get off work after making dinner." After the auntie finished speaking, she went to work in the kitchen.

  Zhao Shuyao was sitting in the yard basking in the sun. The temperature in the afternoon was not too cold. The temperature difference between morning and evening was huge and she didn't go out.

  "It should snow soon, the winter in the north is really cold." Zhao Shuyao said with emotion.

  In the evening, Zhao Shuyao waited for her aunt to leave, took out a rack of lamb chops to marinate, then lit some charcoal and started grilling the lamb chops, with a few sweet potatoes on the side.

  "Wow, it smells so good! What delicious food is Yaoyao baking?" Gao Meifeng asked as she smelled the aroma of meat.

  "Mom, I made a lot of grilled lamb chops. You go and have some dinner first. It will take a while to get grilled here." After that, he opened another bottle of red wine for them.

  "Daughter-in-law, you can eat more meat later." Xie Nanxuan took the red wine and said.

  The three of them live a good life, but having a large family is inconvenient and they can't take out things. If it doesn't work, they live separately. They will separate sooner or later anyway.

  Zhao Shuyao actually thought about a world of two. Gao Meifeng would definitely go to the army when he retired, and his eldest brother and his family would also live in the army. In the future, they might become a family of three.

  Xie Nanxuan and Gao Meifeng ate a bowl of rice, then poured a glass of red wine and waited to eat the lamb chops. Xie Nanxuan took a sip of red wine and came out to help. Zhao Shuyao handed him the tongs and plate.

Chapter 37 New Year Production

  The lamb chops were really fragrant after they were roasted. Xie Nanxuan brought them into the house, put the roasted sweet potatoes in the middle, and used the remaining fire to roast them until they were done.

  "This lamb chop is so delicious!" Gao Meifeng couldn't help but make it herself.

  "Mom, you eat more lamb chops, and I also want roasted sweet potatoes." Zhao Shuyao said while drinking milk.

  "Yaoyao, does this milk taste good? If it tastes good, order more." Xie Nanxuan asked.

  "It tastes good. You should also drink it together. Drink more milk to keep your body healthy." Zhao Shuyao likes to drink this kind of milk, and all of it is delivered early in the morning.

  "Okay, I'll ask Auntie to order two more portions tomorrow." Gao Meifeng is not short of money, and she also wants to drink milk.

  The days went by like this. There had been two heavy snowfalls outside. Zhao Shuyao usually didn't dare to go out. It was easy to fall if the ground was too slippery.

  Her belly has grown a lot, and her due date is in April, and now it's almost the Chinese New Year.

  Zhao Shuyao translates at home every day, makes soap, walks in the space, does some work, and grows a lot of food and medicinal materials.

  Xie Nanxuan made many pills from medicinal materials. He made a lot of money from the last contract he signed, and all of them were given to Zhao Shuyao without hiding any private money.

  "Daughter-in-law, how are you today? Is the child making trouble for you?" Xie Nanxuan took off his coat and came over to hug her.

  "I'm doing well today. The child kicked me a few times." After Zhao Shuyao finished speaking, there was an extra hand on his belly.

  The child seemed to have telepathy and immediately kicked his stomach twice. Xie Nanxuan sensed it immediately, and Zhao Shuyao glared at him.

  "Baby, be good, mommy is angry, daddy wants to comfort her." After Xie Nanxuan finished speaking, he saw his wife rolling her eyes at him.

  "You are so naive, I want to eat mango, you cut it into pieces for me." Zhao Shuyao ordered.

  "Okay, as ordered." Xie Nanxuan was helpless with her.

  The new year came soon. Xie Nanxuan went to the Zhao family several times and sent a lot of food and meat, which made the neighbors envious.

  On New Year's Eve, Xie's family all came back to celebrate the New Year. The army sent a lot of meat and vegetables. They gave their aunt a holiday. Zhao Shuyao brought out beef and mutton and half a fat pig to celebrate the New Year.

  Gao Meifeng and Zhang Ju were cooking New Year's Eve dinner, while Zhao Shuyao was peeling garlic with a big belly. Today, she was preparing mutton hot pot for the New Year. She had stewed the mutton soup and cut the mutton.

  Beef tastes best when grilled. Fatty meat boiled in lard can be eaten for a long time. Thigh meat is minced and made into fried meatballs. Pork belly is best when grilled.

  "Yao Yao, where did you put the barbecue seasonings?" Gao Meifeng asked loudly.

  "Mom, the seasonings are in the cabinet." Zhao Shuyao's belly is already very big, and now she doesn't even dare to go out of the courtyard.

  "Okay, I've found it." Gao Meifeng was in a good mood.

  "Brother Xuan, it's cold outside, go help mom bake." Zhao Shuyao directly ordered his man.

  "Don't move, I'll help with the barbecue." Zhao Dongpeng was rarely at home and wanted to fulfill his filial piety in front of his mother.

  The grandparents were watching TV with their little nephew. Xie Weimin was sitting there drinking hot tea and watching TV. He never thought of going out to help his wife.

  "Daughter-in-law, let me rub your feet before going to bed at night." Xie Nanxuan understands the difficulty of pregnant women.

  "Okay, husband." Zhao Shuyao said softly.

  The relationship between the couple is very good. They feel like they are in love every day. They are not impatient at all. They are both deeply involved in it.

  The New Year's Eve dinner was very lively. Everyone drank wine, had soft drinks, barbecued meat, and a large table of food. Everyone's mouth was full of oil.

  Finally, there was mutton hot pot. The men ate a lot of meat and drank some white wine, which was really comforting.

  Being very bored at home, Zhao Shuyao grilled a fish, put hot pot base and vegetables on it, and the women ate it happily.

 Xie Nanxuan also came to take a bite. He immediately thought it was very delicious and almost grabbed it in the end. It was also delicious to go with wine.

  Everyone fell in love with grilled fish, and it was not difficult to make. Gao Meifeng planned to make it often. Buying fish is easier than buying meat.

  "Yao Yao, we are going to make dumplings later. You go to the room and rest for a while." Gao Meifeng saw that it was difficult for her to walk with her big belly.

  "Okay, Mom, I'll go back to the room and take a nap." As soon as she finished speaking, Xie Nanxuan helped her go upstairs.

  When she came to the room, Xie Nanxuan helped her take off her clothes and her pants, so that she would be comfortable when sleeping.

  Zhao Shuyao lay on the bed and soon fell asleep. Xie Nanxuan waited for her to fall asleep before going downstairs to continue drinking liquor.

  During this sleep, Zhao Shuyao slept until tomorrow morning. The others, except the children, stayed up until midnight. After eating dumplings, they went back to their room to sleep.

  On such a day when she was due to give birth, Zhao Shuyao was sent to the hospital. Xie Nanxuan opened a single room for her, which also had two beds, which was very convenient.

  "Daughter-in-law, don't be afraid, call me when you go to the toilet at night." Xie Nanxuan came to accompany her after work and dinner.

  "Okay, husband." The two of them kept calling him husband in private.

  "Are you hungry? I'll make some milk powder for you." Xie Nanxuan was caring in every possible way.

  "I'm a little hungry, I want to eat biscuits." After saying that, he took out a pack of soda biscuits.

  Xie Nanxuan made milk powder for her. The child's things were all prepared, including the milk bottle.

  The baby bottles of this era look like fish, and the glass bottles are quite fun. Zhao Shuyao took out two baby bottles, which were also ordinary glass baby bottles. She was going to give the baby water.

  Wash it and scald it several times with hot water, then put it into the room and wait for the baby to be born. She feels that the girl she is pregnant with this time will usually be born early as a boy.

  "Husband, I think this baby is a daughter." Zhao Shuyao took a sip of milk powder and said.

  "It doesn't matter, I like my daughter very much." Xie Nanxuan said with a smile.

  "Well, that's good. Girls are usually born late." Zhao Shuyao no longer had any psychological burden.

  "Your belly is a little saggy. I guess you will give birth tomorrow." Xie Nanxuan is also a doctor after all and knows a thing or two about this.

  "It's okay. I also want to give birth as soon as possible. I feel uncomfortable with my big belly." Zhao Shuyao has difficulty walking now.

  "Okay, I'll be in the office tomorrow. If my stomach hurts, let the nurse call me." Xie Nanxuan had no choice but to not go to work.

  Zhao Shuyao smiled and nodded. After eating the biscuits, she rinsed her mouth. She was sleepy and wanted to sleep.

  In the afternoon of the next day, Zhao Shuyao started to start. She drank two glasses of spiritual spring water and asked the nurse to call Xie Nanxuan. After going to the toilet, she saw the man, and her amniotic fluid just broke.

  So, she was sent to the delivery room. The labor pains became more and more frequent. Gao Meifeng entered the delivery room. Zhao Shuyao finally felt relieved and took out two slices of ginseng and put them in her mouth to replenish her breath.

  "Yao Yao, don't be afraid. As long as your mother is with you, nothing will happen to you." Gao Meifeng brought in the child's things.

  "Mom, I feel like I'm about to give birth." As soon as Zhao Shuyao finished speaking, something slipped out of her lower body.

  "This is my first child, it's too fast." After the doctor finished speaking, he hugged the child who slipped down.

  After some cleaning, it was discovered that the fetus was a girl, weighing six and a half pounds, and the placenta had come out.

  "Ahhh! Ahhh!" The child cried loudly.

  "Girl, six and a half pounds." The doctor said to the mother.

  "Great, I like girls very much." Gao Meifeng took it and scrubbed it again, then dressed and wrapped her granddaughter.

  "This child is so easy to live with, I haven't used any strength yet." Zhao Shuyao didn't suffer at all.

Chapter 38: Confinement Confinement for the Gift of Daughter of Gold

  "The child was washed out by amniotic fluid. Yaoyao's life was good and she didn't suffer at all." Gao Meifeng was extremely happy.

  "I have met a woman like you before, but the probability is very low, estimated to be one in ten thousand." The doctor said with a smile.

  "Mom, take the baby out first. It's too cold and uncomfortable in the delivery room." Zhao Shuyao felt the cold air.

  Gao Meifeng nodded and held her granddaughter in the delivery room. Xie Nanxuan also knew that his daughter-in-law gave birth smoothly, without suffering, and it was over before it even started. He sighed in his heart at his daughter-in-law's good luck.

  "Mom, you?s?go call my mother-in-law. She said that she would give her daughter-in-law a confinement period." Xie Nanxuan couldn't leave here, and he had to wait for his wife to come out.

  "Okay, I'll make a call now." Gao Meifeng still wanted to call the army.

  Qin Yan rushed to the hospital after receiving the call. Zhao Shuyao had returned to the ward. She was in high spirits and had not suffered at all. The child had a good appetite and could drink. Xie Nanxuan had already fed her.

  "Yao Yao, are you okay?" Qin Yan was relieved when she saw that her daughter was in good spirits.

  "Mom, I'm fine, I gave birth to a fat girl." As soon as Zhao Shuyao finished speaking, Qin Yan went to see the little one.

  "What's the name of the child? Have you decided on a nickname?" Qin Yan asked Xie Nanxuan.

  "The name will have to wait until grandpa comes back. You can choose a daughter-in-law with a nickname." Xie Nanxuan had no choice. He had no say in choosing the name.

  "How about calling her Tiantian." Zhao Shuyao said with a flash of inspiration.

  "Okay, let's call it Tiantian." Qin Yan also thought it was good.

  "Okay, wife, you have the final say." Xie Nanxuan had no objection.

  "Nan Xuan, go to work. I'm here, nothing will happen." Qin Yan said with a smile.

  "Mom, what do you do with your job?" Zhao Shuyao asked curiously.

  "It's okay. I'll take a month off and let others complete the work. Your dad will arrange it." As soon as Qin Yan said this, the couple felt at ease.

  Xie Nanxuan was indeed very busy, so he felt reassured by his mother-in-law, so he kissed his wife and returned to the office to work.

  Afterwards, Zhao Shuyao took a nap, and Qin Yan took care of Tiantian. She changed several diapers without leaving the ward. The hospital was not very safe, and she was afraid of traffickers.

  In the evening, Gao Meifeng brought porridge and pigeon soup. Zhao Shuyao drank a lot of it, and Qin Yan ate the rest. The Zhao family all rushed to the hospital.

  "Yaoyao, Tiantian looks a lot like you." Zhao Yongnian just likes girls.

  "Sister, she is so young now!" Zhao Junkai's heart almost melted.

  "Well, she is still young now and will grow up soon." Zhao Shuyao was obviously in a good mood.

  Qin Yan went to wash diapers while everyone was there. Gao Meifeng saw it and went to wash lunch boxes. The two of them got along very harmoniously, as harmoniously as sisters.

  "I will ask aunt to deliver fish soup at noon tomorrow. Yaoyao will have enough milk to drink soup." Gao Meifeng said with a smile.

  "Well, you are a doctor and more professional than us, so I will take care of mother and daughter." Qin Yan said while washing the diaper.

  "Okay, I will deliver breakfast tomorrow, so you don't have to buy food." After Gao Meifeng finished speaking, the lunch box had been washed.

  "Yao Yao didn't suffer, so I have to thank you for taking care of her." Qin Yan was very grateful to Gao Meifeng.

  "She is the daughter-in-law of our Xie family. We should be grateful to you." Gao Meifeng was very busy and had no time to give her daughter-in-law a confinement period.

  "We are all a family, and we are destined to become in-laws." After saying that, he also washed the diapers in his hands.

  They returned to the ward. Xie Nanxuan had dinner and asked his mother-in-law to go home and rest. He would stay vigil here at night.

After a quarter of an hour, everyone was driven home. Xie Nanxuan took good care of her daughter and made her a cup of milk powder.

  "Daughter-in-law, be careful of the burn. I will send you home for confinement the day after tomorrow." Xie Nanxuan was afraid that she would get burnt, so he fed her with a spoon.

  "Honey, I want to eat pumpkin porridge tomorrow." Zhao Shuyao said softly.

  "Okay, no problem." Xie Nanxuan was really doting on her.

  "I can't drink any more, you drink the rest." Zhao Shuyao also felt sorry for her man.

  The corners of Xie Nanxuan's mouth raised. His wife was really kind and she felt sorry for him every time.

  Two days later, just as the family members were back for the weekend, Xie Nanxuan asked the driver to come to the hospital and take him home for confinement. Of course, Qin Yan also followed, bringing a change of clothes.

  The weather is very cool now. Zhao Shuyao wears a hat and a coat and is fully armed. After arriving home, he goes directly to the room. Qin Yan lives next door to her. The room has been cleaned up and all the quilt covers have been washed and dried.

  For the next month, Zhao Shuyao stayed in confinement and never left her room to listen to novels. She was not very lonely.

  Qin Yan stayed for half a month, and Zhao Shuyao asked her to go home. She had been drinking Lingquan water, and her body had already recovered. She translated books in the room, and still brought Tiantian with her every day.

  Tiantian's name is Xie Yuyan, and no one objected to Xie Aiguo's choice. Of course, even if they objected, it would be invalid.

  Xie Nanxuan was waiting for his wife to give birth. He had been holding back for a long time. It seemed that he would have to be more careful in the future. If he could not get pregnant for the time being, he would have to wait a few more years.

  "Daughter-in-law, you will be in confinement tomorrow. I will go back to your room early in the evening." Xie Nanxuan's eyes were extremely fiery.

  "Okay, I'll take a few more showers tomorrow and enter the space when you come back." Zhao Shuyao also missed him.

  It was a very torturous night. Zhao Shuyao took a shower the next day. He took a shower three times before stopping. The body lotion was really fragrant.

  She wanted to breastfeed with the fragrance of milk. Xie Nanxuan went home after get off work. The two of them went upstairs after eating. Gao Meifeng covered her mouth and snickered. Everyone who had been there knew this.

  Zhao Shuyao settled Tiantian, and Xie Nanxuan came out after taking a bath. The two of them took Tiantian into the space and fought hard until midnight.

  After feeding Tiantian and putting diapers on her, the couple took a bath together and changed the sheets before going to bed.

  The next day was the weekend and no one came to wake them up. Xie Nanxuan hugged her when she woke up and kissed her a few more times.

  Xie Nanxuan was very happy to finally no longer have to abstain from sex. He was in an unusually wonderful mood, and even couldn't bear to miss Shu.

  Tiantian now sleeps after eating, and Zhao Shuyao will play with her, but the child needs sleep and spends most of the time sleeping.

  The life was very peaceful, and the Xie family did not take sides, so it did not affect them. The Zhao family was also fine, and Zhao Shuyao lived a very warm life.

  She has remittance orders every month, and her translation work is also very easy, beating most locals.

  "Yao Yao, this is the donkey rolling I bought after get off work." Xie Nanxuan also bought several kinds of pickles.

  "Husband, you are so kind." Zhao Shuyao happened to be hungry.

  "By the way, the black market is asking for goods. How much will it cost this time?"

  "It's twice as much as last time, because giving birth was delayed."

  At night, Zhao Shuyao took the child into the space and followed Xie Nanxuan out to put out supplies.

  She was serious about making money. After placing the supplies, the two of them left. Someone went to transport them the next day. Xie Nanxuan hung a lantern outside, which was a signal that the supplies were in place.

  A week later, Zhao Shuyao received a large sum of money, and Xie Nanxuan also brought back treasures, eight boxes of antique calligraphy and paintings, jade articles, several rough jade stones, and most importantly, five stamp albums, which were full of stamps.

Chapter 39 Transferred to the Military Hospital Two Years Later

  Zhao Shuyao is already very satisfied. Xie Nanxuan is full of love for her and especially likes his daughter Tiantian. The little girl is very similar to Zhao Shuyao.

  Xie's family all likes Tiantian very much, and no one prefers boys over girls to hug her. When the weather is warm, the child can bask in the sun, which is the best way to supplement calcium.

  "Yao Yao, let's have barbecue at home today." Xie Nanxuan suggested.

  "Okay, I'm going to get some beef. Pork alone is definitely not enough." Zhao Shuyao deliberately went to the kitchen and took out a large bag of beef and offal. After cleaning it, it could be roasted and eaten.

  Beef intestines are particularly delicious when grilled. Everyone moved out tables, chairs and benches, prepared lettuce and sauces, and lit the charcoal to start grilling.

  The fire was burning very hot, and the beef was cooked quickly. Everyone shared it and ate it. It was very fragrant.

  The men took out white wine and the women drank soda. It was really fun to drink and eat meat. It was a great day like this.

  Zhao Shuyao also roasted corn, potatoes, sweet potatoes and eggplants. The beef intestines were delicious when grilled, and they were sizzling with oil.

  Tiantian fell asleep smelling the scent of meat. Zhao Shuyao kept paying attention to her, and Xie Nanxuan paid attention to mother and daughter. The family of three was particularly loving.

  "Yao Yao, it doesn't matter if the child falls asleep. She will cry when she wakes up." Gao Meifeng said with a smile.

  "Mom, this girl is very lazy and refuses to cry." Zhao Shuyao retorted.

  "She is growing, so it's normal to be too lazy to cry."

  "Well, it's rare for me to hear her cry."

  Everyone ate grilled pork belly, which was particularly delicious when dipped in sauce. Everyone's mouths were full of oil. Xie's family was well fed.

  They ate a lot of barbecue during this meal. Gao Meifeng subsidized them and gave them money and tickets. Everyone is better off and can't always take advantage of others.

  The next morning, Xie Nanxuan went to Zhao's house early to deliver meat. The neighbors whispered again after seeing it.

  Qin Yan happily accepted the meat, including pork belly and beef. The Zhao family accepted it without any burden, knowing that it was given by Zhao Shuyao.

  After two years of this kind of life, Tiantian's little child could run and jump. Xie Nanxuan received an order from his superiors to take a job in the military hospital, and his position was promoted to deputy director.

  "Daughter-in-law, we have to check in the day after tomorrow. We will buy the things we need there, and we will come back from home occasionally." Xie Nanxuan said with a smile.

  "Okay, come with us back to your parents' house tomorrow. I want to send more things back." Zhao Shuyao was not worried about her parents' family.

  "No problem, I will put out supplies again tonight. This time I will put out three times the amount. It will be rare to come back again in the future." Xie Nanxuan said in a low voice.

  "Okay, I have made a lot of money over the years, and I have bought twelve more units in the courtyard. We can just eat and wait until death. There is no need to fight to the death." Zhao Shuyao still had a lot of cash in his hand.

  Xie Nanxuan smiled and nodded. He also wanted to enjoy life. He was really tired in the past two years. He made a lot of pills and handed over wound plasters. He brewed them in private. The prescription given by Zhao Shuyao was surprisingly effective.

  Zhao Shuyao packed the clothes into the space, as well as the shoes and bags to wear. Of course, Tiantian's things were indispensable. She packed them all and went by car.

  The next day, the family of three went to Zhao's house. They carried a lot of things, and the neighbors were envious.

  After eating at Zhao's house before leaving, Zhao Shuyao left three thousand yuan. Qin Yan accepted it without refusing, so that they could all feel at ease.

  In the afternoon, they went to the department store, spent all their recent tickets, and put all their things into the space.

 In the evening, they waited for Grandpa's driver, loaded everything into the trunk, said goodbye to Gao Meifeng and left. Grandma would retire soon.

  The car drove for more than an hour before we arrived at the Family Hospital of the Military Region Hospital. We were assigned a house with two bedrooms and one living room, and luckily it had a bathroom and a kitchen.

  "Daughter-in-law, we are going to see our grandparents tomorrow, and we have to clean up today." Xie Nanxuan said after finishing moving things.

  "Okay, hubby." The driver has already driven away.

  Zhao Shuyao gave Tiantian a small cake and a glass of milk to cushion her stomach. The couple quickly finished the bread and then cleaned up the room and living room together.

  Fortunately, the house is not very dirty, just a little dusty, so it doesn't take much effort to clean up.

  Three hours later, even the balcony was clean, the kitchen could be used to wash vegetables and cook, and the bathroom was also very clean. The detergent Zhao Shuyao brought out was very easy for Xie Nanxuan to use.

  "This thing is really easy to use. When I develop it in the future, it will be sold out of stock." Xie Nanxuan's casual words made Zhao Shuyao grasp the key point.

  "Husband, I also have laundry detergent, collar cleaner, shampoo, conditioner, facial cleanser, various cosmetics, etc. If I can research them, I will be rich soon." As soon as these words came out, Xie Nanxuan also had an idea. Action, but this matter needs to be considered in the long run.

  By this time, Tiantian was already sleeping soundly, lying on the sofa and snoring. The little guy was very tired today.

  "Daughter-in-law, this matter is not urgent. We will discuss it later." Xie Nanxuan took her daughter over, poured hot water for her, scrubbed her clean, and tucked her into the bed for a good sleep.

  "I want to go into the space to take a shower, do you want to go in with me?" Zhao Shuyao couldn't sleep without taking a shower.

  Xie Nanxuan smiled and nodded. The two of them went into the space to take a shower, ate a lot of tofu, changed into pajamas, and came out.

  The next morning, Xie Nanxuan had to report to the hospital. Zhao Shuyao took Tiantian at home. Mother and daughter went to the supply and marketing cooperative together and bought a pound of meat and two vegetables. They also bought a coal stove and briquettes, which were delivered directly to their home.

  I also bought a lot of daily necessities, such as a kettle, an enamel basin, a teapot, matches, oil, salt, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar. Everything else is available in the space.

  They live in a building, and the neighbors next door are close. From now on, they will stew less meat at home, or stew it in a space. Fish and chicken are better, and the smell is not that strong. Just close the windows.

  After the delivery person left, Zhao Shuyao put the coal stove into the space and lit it, and then stewed the braised pork inside. She also added three kilograms of meat and stewed it all at once. It can be eaten hot at any time if you want.

  Zhao Shuyao took out the pots and pans, as well as the things needed in the kitchen. There were almost everything including knives, even the dishcloths were all good.

  There were also some containers for lard, and the oil, salt, sauce and vinegar were also put in categories. Everything was in order, and Zhao Shuyao felt very comfortable looking at it.

  "Mom, I'm hungry." Tiantian was playing with toys in the living room.

  "Okay, let's have noodles for lunch. How about dinner at night?" Zhao Shuyao asked for the child's opinion.

  "Okay, I want to eat noodles with meat." Tiantian loves meat since she was a child.

  "No problem, mom will grant your wish." Fortunately, I stewed braised pork today.

  Xie Nanxuan also went home for lunch. Zhao Shuyao quickly made noodles for him and gave him seven or eight pieces of braised pork.

  Tiantian ate more lean meat, and the child couldn't eat too greasy. Zhao Shuyao only gave her three pieces.

  "Husband, ask your grandparents to come over for dinner tonight." Zhao Shuyao was going to make another braised fish.

  "Okay, they must have come earlier than me." Xie Nanxuan knew grandpa and grandma very well.

Chapter 40 The neighbor downstairs is a spy

  In the afternoon, Zhao Shuyao packed up a large grass carp and stewed tomato beef brisket in the space.

  Tiantian was taking a nap while Zhao Shuyao translated books. Although the house was not big, she felt very warm.

  In the evening, grandparents came to have dinner, and Xie Nanxuan also got off work on time. The smell of meat could be smelled as soon as he entered the door.

  "Yaoyao, it smells so good!" Sun Lan finished speaking and quickly closed the door.

  "Grandma, you and grandpa should eat more meat. I've cooked a lot tonight." Zhao Shuyao said with a smile.

  "Great grandpa, great grandma!" Tiantian ran out of the room.

  "Oh, this is our sweet baby!" Xie Aiguo liked this great-granddaughter very much.

  "Grandpa and grandma, wash your hands and have dinner. Sweetie, go wash your hands with daddy." Zhao Shuyao has already laid out the food.

  There are braised pork, braised fish, tomato beef brisket, green pepper, potato shreds and egg custard on the table.

  Xie Nanxuan took out a bottle of Moutai and poured a small cup for Xie Aiguo. The old man was too old to drink more, so Sun Lan didn't object to drinking less.

  The beef brisket stewed with tomatoes was very soft and rotten. Grandpa and grandma were very happy to eat it. Everyone was satisfied with this meal, even Tiantian ate a lot.

  "Yao Yao's cooking skills have improved a lot. Nanxuan can rest assured that you will take care of us." Sun Lan was particularly satisfied with Zhao Shuyao.

  "That's right, it's hard to find such food outside." Nowadays, cows cannot be killed casually.

  Xie Nanxuan packed up the dishes and everyone went downstairs for a walk. Grandpa and grandma also live here. They will move out soon. Grandma has completed the formalities and retired.

  As soon as they walked downstairs, Xie Nanxuan was still holding Tiantian, and Zhao Shuyao saw a person, a woman sneaking around.

  They sent grandma home and walked around the family courtyard. The family of three was very sweet. Zhao Shuyao saw that person again, which aroused her curiosity.

  A few days later, the neighbors all looked familiar, and Zhao Shuyao noticed the woman.

  Her name is Liu Meili, she is still an accountant in the hospital, and her husband is also a military doctor in the army. They have no children so far. They have been married for five or six years.

  "Husband, I think this Liu Meili is a bit suspicious." Zhao Shuyao's sixth sense has always been very accurate.

  "Oh? What do you think is suspicious about her?" Xie Nanxuan became interested.

  "This woman's eyes are wrong, and she also walks sneakily. A normal person would not do this." After Zhao Shuyao finished speaking, she attracted Xie Nanxuan's attention.

  "Okay, I'll have someone follow her." Xie Nanxuan thought of the spy.

  Early the next morning, Xie Nanxuan called Xie Weimin. They agreed on a time on the phone to meet during lunch. The army was only a few minutes away from the military hospital.

  At noon, Zhao Shuyao received her father-in-law for dinner. She stewed braised beef, braised pork and minced eggplant in the space. After the meal, she explained the matter clearly. In the afternoon, people stared at Liu Meili.

  Zhao Shuyao never cared about this matter again. She took Tiantian at home and did not go out until the matter was over.

  A week later, Liu Meili was caught on the spot after sending a telegram, and her husband was also taken for interrogation.

  Three days later, Liu Meili confessed everything. Her husband was actually a spy, and there were several hidden in the army. All those who contacted her were arrested for interrogation.

  Later, more than a dozen spies were implicated. This time Xie Weimin made great contributions and was promoted to army commander a month later.

  Xie Nanxuan was very grateful to Zhao Shuyao. All Xie family members were very grateful to her. Xie Weimin gave her a red envelope. Gao Meifeng bought a lot of things and sent them to the Zhao family to envy their neighbors.

  "Daughter-in-law, you are truly the treasure of our Xie family." After Xie Nanxuan finished speaking, he held her and kissed her for a long time.

  "Dad, you are so shy." Tiantian showed up to cause trouble again.

  At night, the couple waited for their daughter to fall asleep, and Zhao Shuyao was eaten dry and wiped clean, enjoying the ups and downs.

  Sun Lan officially retired, so the hospital house had to be taken back. Xie Aiguo hadn't retired yet, so the old couple moved to Xie Weimin's place.

  The three of them would go there occasionally, and Zhao Shuyao would cook every time he went there, as a token of filial piety for Xie Nanxuan.

  The eldest brother's family will also come for dinner, and Gao Meifeng will also come over on weekends. It's a great time for everyone to get together.

  "Yao Yao, how did you discover the spy?" Zhang Ju asked curiously.

  "Sister-in-law, that woman is sneaky and looking around while walking. She is not a good person at first glance." Zhao Shuyao told the truth.

  "You are really amazing! It can be seen from this." Zhang Ju admired Zhao Shuyao very much.

  "Well, a normal person would never be like that. Being too cautious would expose one's flaws." Zhao Shuyao felt that Liu Meili was too cautious.

  "Nan Xuan has really good taste, and you brothers are all good." Xie Weimin said while drinking red wine.

  Today's dinner party was very enjoyable. Grandma's retirement salary is very high, and she will subsidize the money spent today.

  A few days later, Zhao Shuyao took Tiantian out to buy groceries, and encountered a trafficker who wanted to rob mother and daughter.

  Several grown men surrounded the mother and daughter. Zhao Shuyao was very angry and punched and kicked them, while still holding Tiantian in her arms so as not to affect her performance.

  Soon, someone helped call the police. When the police arrived, they were shocked. Several men were beaten to the ground, with almost only half life left, and they were still saying that they didn't dare anymore.

  "Daughter-in-law, are you and Tiantian okay?" Xie Nanxuan rushed to the police station after receiving the call.

  "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu They are all human traffickers, they want to rob me and Tiantian." Zhao Shuyao wanted to cry when she saw Xie Nanxuan.

  Two police officers: This change of attitude is so fast! The traffickers were almost beaten to death.

  "It's okay, I'm here." Xie Nanxuan quickly coaxed the person away.

  After understanding the ins and outs, Xie Nanxuan was speechless. After all the notes were recorded, he took his mother and daughter home.

  "Dad, Mom was so awesome today! Knocked them all down." Tiantian was still happily describing the scene at that time.

  "Daughter-in-law, what else are you hiding from me?" Xie Nanxuan asked in Zhao Shuyao's ear.

  "No, I just practiced Muay Thai and Sanda. I didn't hide it from you, I just forgot." Zhao Shuyao defended with a guilty conscience.

  "Very good, next time we have a fight, we must try our best not to give in," Xie Nanxuan said angrily.

  "No need to fight, you are no match for me." Zhao Shuyao didn't want to beat Xie Nanxuan. She often practiced boxing in the space and almost all her skills were restored.

  Xie Nanxuan: If my daughter-in-law is so confident, she must be very powerful. She will not take action unless she encounters a trafficker.

  "Can you beat my brother?" Xie Nanxuan asked in a low voice.

  "I don't know. Your eldest brother trains every day. I shouldn't be able to beat him." Zhao Shuyao drank the spirit spring water and gained a lot of strength, but she didn't have much chance of winning against Xie Dongpeng. He was a group leader after all.

  "When you have a fight with your elder brother at the next dinner party, I will cheer for you!" Xie Nanxuan has been suppressed by his brother since he was a child, and he really wants his wife to help him avenge this.

  Zhao Shuyao rolled her eyes at him. This man was really hopeless. He had to rely on women to do this. Even Tiantian couldn't bear to listen.

  "Dad, you are so useless." After Tiantian finished speaking, she became so angry that she ignored him.

  "Husband, you just lack exercise. Get up early and run in the future." Zhao Shuyao shook her head helplessly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 179 20
Author: Qian Lailai Type: Time Travel and Rebirth Status: Completed Work introduction: Bai Qing traveled through time and space and became the antith...
21.9K 155 19
Female supporting characters eat melon every day in period literature (女配在年代文吃瓜日常) Author: Luo Bin Xing Feng, the driver of the machinery f...
7.7K 53 23
*STORY AND COVER NOT MINE ***FOR OFFLINE READING ONLY The bloody female supporting role is dedicated to serving the country [Quickly wear] Author:...
24.8K 213 36
Author: Lingxi Type: Rebirth and Time Travel Status: Completed Work Introduction: It takes three minutes to ripen radishes, and five minutes to ripe...