Electrifying

By a-nightmare75

In which Bella's younger twin sister learns about the supernatural world after returning home. More

Character
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Epilogue

Twelve

2.6K 94 13
By a-nightmare75

"Can't you drive much more easier? Or not so many swerves?" Demanding from Alice as I hold Lizzie close to me, I'm in the back seat of the yellow Porsche she stole with Bella in the passenger seat. Lizzie is crying, she probably isn't feeling well because of how recklessly Alice is driving.

Alice is driving us to Volterra, I called Tanya and she told me to tell the Volturi that she's turning me and that if they don't believe me then to call her and she'll talk to Aro. She also told me that Irina wants the wolves and Bella dead since Kate told her what I told her. But back to why we are in Italy? Edward thinks Bella is dead so he's going to the Volturi to die and we or Bella is trying to stop him. If my sister is going to die then I want to be by her side. Dad is calling both me and Bella along with mom repeatedly wanting one of us to answer.

"I know baby" kissing my daughter's head "your not feeling well, I know" grabbing the barf bag, my daughter vomits into the bag "drive more easy, if your going to drive fast then drive safely or try to" rubbing Lizzie's back "oh baby"

I had to change my clothes when Lizzie threw up on my clothes since she's never been on a plane before and was very scared. Especially the couple hours before when we were in a rush. So I changed into a black crop top with blue high waist jeans and open toed black heels. My hair which has grown out to past my shoulders is up in a ponytail. Because of how sunny it is outside and warm, Lizzie is in a white shirt with a bow on one of the sleeves and a black skirt and sandals.

"They refused him" Alice ignores me telling us what the situation with Edward is.

"So?" I demand "does this mean you can slow the fuck down?"

"No" instead she speeds up explaining "he's going to make a scene, show himself to the humans"

"What?" Bella exclaims "No! When?!"

"Noon" she nods her head "when the sun is at its highest point"

"Mommy" Lizzie looks up at me ready to cry "hungry"

"Don't worry baby" shaking my head "when the car stops, mommy will give you food" rubbing her back holding her close as Alice speeds up and I see a stone town. You can see the history of the place just by one glance.

"God Alice" Bella begs "you've got to hurry up"

"There's Volterra" Alice points. It's very beautiful place. She honks on the horn driving through the people who are dressed in red.

"Why are they all" Bella asks "dressed in red?"

"St Marcus Day festival" Eleazar told me about this day "it's to celebrate the expulsion of vampires from the city by Marcus Volturi one of the vampire leaders"

"Five minutes!" Bella groans close to breaking

"Bella" Alice orders "breathe" When the car stops, Bella gets out "Your the only one he won't see coming, he'll speed up the progress if he hears my voice"

"Where do I go?" She demands

"The clock tower" Alice orders "hurry!" Alice parks the car having us get out, she looks up and looks scared. Looking up I don't see anything.

"What are you looking at?" I demand having Lizzie sit down in the car as I crouch down to feed her some chicken pot pie in a jar as baby food, I also have a bottle of my milk and blood mixed together. Yeah I'm still pumping milk and I intend to until she's one year old "here you go baby"

Lizzie quickly eats up the baby food, when she done Alice orders "We need to get going" picking up Lizzie and grabbing the baby bag, Alice closed the door as we leave to the clock tower. I'm behind Alice trying to catch up as she walks very fast.

"Mommy" Lizzie complains "hungry"

"Mommy will give you your bottle soon baby" promising her as Alice opens the door cockily saying "come on guys, it's a festival" I stay by the door as Alice takes off her scarf and sunglasses. My eyes land on two men, a tall man who is like seven foot tall with dark hair and red eyes and pale skin and covered in muscles. Next to him is this guy with blonde hair, red eyes and pale skin. He's really hot. Something clicks inside when I look at him.

"Mommy!" Lizzie yells having me look away from him to Lizzie "hungry!"

"Here" pulling out the bottle, placing it to her lips she quickly drinks the milk.

"She's very hungry isn't she?" Looking over at the blonde who is next to me, my heart races as he is next to me.

"Well she threw up the entire way here because of someone's reckless driving" looking over to Alice who looks my way apologizing "sorry"

Nodding my head pursing my lips "Yeah, you've been saying that a lot" looking down to Lizzie who finished her bottle before throwing it at it hits Alice's head. Shaking my head smiling "oh mommy loves you so much baby, yes I do" she laughs as I tickle her side.

"Demetri" someone growls

I see it's a blonde teenager who is the same height as Alice with her hair up in a bun with red eyes and pale skin. Demetri holds his hands out "This way"

"Your the tracker" I break the silence as we walk side by side after the group, the big guy stares at us waiting "you can track basically anyone mentally"

"I can" he smiles nodding his head "good to know the Cullens told you"

"It was Kate" shaking my head "Kate Denali"

"Really?" He asks "so your the Denalis pet?"

"Friend" correcting him, looking down Lizzie who is staring at Demetri then to Felix who is behind us. She lifts her hand pointing to him "big"

"Yes baby" rubbing her back "he is big. Your Felix" he stares at me "right?"

"Right" he confirms

"So your friends with the Denalis?" Demetri asks, nodding my head.

"In a couple months Tanya will be turning me" I say

"Really?" Demetri asks "congratulations then, new life—it's a shame you'll have to give up your little girl"

"Actually in eighteen years" I correct "my daughter will be turned too" we get to a man shaped hole, looking down into the darkness "is there like water at the bottom or"

"Allow me" Demetri picks me up, Lizzie looks at him and places her hands on his face "daddy?" She asks

"No baby" shaking my head as Demetri jumps down, when he lands he continues to hold me as we walk to the others who are waiting for us.

"Tanya's turning you?" Edward demands "since when?"

"Rosalie was going to turn me" I say as we enter the elevator being in the back "but Tanya suggested she turn me since Tanya has experience and years of self control so yeah" looking at Demetri "you know you can set me down?"

"I know" he gives me a smile "but I don't want to"

"Daddy" Lizzie points to Demetri

"Could you set me down?" I ask, he sets me down but keeps his arm around me. I would be nervous or unsettled but instead I feel calm and collected.

"Daddy" Lizzie repeats

"Sorry about that" I tell him "don't know why she's saying that"

"It's alright" he motions "may I hold her?"

Handing Lizzie to him, he holds her in his arms "Her name's Lizzie"

"Hello Lizzie" he greets "aren't you an adorable little girl, your boyfriend must be worried"

"I don't have a boyfriend" shaking my head, he nods his head. I notice his lips quirk up not amused but happy but he doesn't want me to see it.

"Then her father must be worried" he says "I mean she's in another country"

"She doesn't have a father" I say "cause you know stuff happened, right Bella?"

She looks at me and nods her head "Right Lizzie's father was"

"Eaten by a bear" I say as Bella says "fell into a ravine"

He looks between us as the doors open and we leave "So which is it" Felix asks "how did he die?"

"Um" we share a look before saying the opposite of what we originally said.

"Didn't you find Lizzie somewhere in the woods?" Edward asks

"Yes!" We point to Edward "that is what I/she did" Bella and I both tell Felix and Demetri "found her in a tree/cave" I say cave as Bella says tree.

"Come to mommy Lizzie" taking Lizzie into my arms but she whines holding her arms out to Demetri.

"Daddy" she cries

"No baby" holding her in my arms "that isn't"

"Daddy!" She screams and Demetri takes her back as she calms down and we stare at him.

"Sister" looking over we see the kings who look at us and Alec who looks at his sister "they send you to get one and come back" Jane walks over to him "with two and three halves, one who thinks Demetri is her father"

"That human" Jane tells the kings "and her daughter are to be turned by Tanya Denali, the child once she reaches adulthood and the humans in a couple month"

"Oh?" Aro who looks like a rat asks

"Rat!" Lizzie points to Aro "Rat! Rat! Daddy rat! Cullen eat!"

"She's learning new words" nervously telling the kings who stare at my daughter then to me.

"You must be Genevieve" Aro stands up "so nice to finally meet you. Che famiglia carina lei e Demetri fanno con quel bambino, non credi che siano così fratelli?" What a cute little family she and Demetri make with that baby, don't you think so brothers? Why would we be a cute little family?

I have a confused look "Why would we ever meet?"

He smiles looking at Edward and Alice who don't say anything "Bella is alive after all" he walks towards my sister and Edward smiling ignoring me "isn't that wonderful. I love a happy ending" taking Edward's hand, the one that was holding Bella's hand "they are so rare. La tua cantante" looking at my sister "her blood appeals to you so much, makes me thirsty. How can you stand to be near her so?"

"It's not without difficulty" he says

"Then change her you fucking idiot!" Cupping my hands to make my voice be louder.

"F" looking down at my daughter who looks up at me "fu" please don't say it "fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Bella let's our a laugh and I flip her off "I'm surprised her first word wasn't that" Bella shrugs her shoulders. Grabbing her stuffed animal, Lizzie takes it paying more attention to that even speaking.

"Aro" Edward tells Bella "can read every thought you've ever had through one touch" a mind rapist like Edward.

"Yet you can't read Bella or Genevieve's thoughts" he looks between us "fascinating" pulling away to look at me "have you met Eleazar Denali? Genevieve?"

"I have" nodding my head

"Has he mentioned you potentially having a gift?" He asks

"Aro" Eleazar shakes his head disgusted "is a power hungry vampire, if you ever meet him say I saw the potential but not what your gift is"

"He saw a potential gift" Aro smiles looking to Marcus and Caius irritated a bit "and Tanya told me that if I was still human before you that I should call her so she can confirm me being turned to ease your minds"

"That isn't necessary" Aro shakes his head as Caius orders "Call her now, prove it"

Pulling out my phone and calling, she answers "Hey, someone wants to talk to you" Caius is next to me having me jump as he takes my phone.

"Are you turning this human and her child?" Caius demands, he is silent before handing me my phone after hanging up "fine, Tanya confirmed it"

Aro gives him a look as Caius is back to his throne, a cold arm wraps around my waist pulling me to him. It's Demetri and he holds me close as Lizzie is asleep in his arms.

"You now know everything" Edward growls at Aro

"I'd love to see" Aro looks between me and Bella "if you both are an exception to my gifts as well, see for myself if Eleazar speaks true" Bella is the first one to hand over her hand, Aro smiles brightly taking it and after a moment "nothing, I see absolutely nothing" coming over to me as I hold out my hand since Demetri doesn't want to give me his "nothing" he pulls away offering me a sympathetic glance "but from Edward's thoughts I am deeply sorry for what you endured"

"Which part?" I ask snarkily "the fact that a wolf shifter broke my heart, crushed my soul and was basically trying to kill me because he never wanted an imprint which is wolf shifter's version of a soulmate or what they think it is!? Or are you sorry about the fact that I was raped by two vampires and nearly killed because they used his full speed on me and I am only here because vampire venom saved me but the same vampire who is still alive wants to kidnap me instead and keep me as his personal fuck toy" he visited me one night some time ago, Kate fortunately was visiting and kept him from doing what he wanted to do.

"Um" Aro looks to his brothers then to Demetri then to me "I meant what Alice and Edward have been keeping from you"

"What are you talking about?" I demand

"You don't find it weird" he asks "that Demetri is holding you and you don't feel worried or uncomfortable?"

"Tell me what?" Repeating my question, when no one says anything "I swear to god I've got a lighter and I don't care about either one of you so I'll burn you"

"Jane?" Marcus suggests "I think that Alice needs some motivation" Alice screams as Jane says "pain"

When Jane stops, Alice says "You and Demetri are soulmates"

I stare at them then to Demetri looking at them "I can't" shaking my head as I begin to cry "I am not going to go through another supernatural creature basically killing me because they never wanted a soulmate!" Taking Lizzie into my arms leaving the room.

"Evie!" I hear my sister yell "Don't! Evie!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The One By Lexi

Fanfiction

434K 8.5K 55
"She's the one. She's going to be the one who can save us, or destroy us all." The man spoke quietly, looking around the small group gathered around...
799K 19.9K 55
Leona is Bella's older half-sister who comes back from the army to live in Forks. She gets pulled into the world of vampires and shapeshifters yet th...
408K 7.4K 23
Emmett finally meets his mate and coincidently she is Edward's mates older sister. Emmett absolutely loves Spencer, and so do the rest of the Cullens...
47.7K 1.2K 37
<3 This won't be immediate because it starts in Twilight and goes on, but her gift makes it easier for the wolves to accept her.