Traveling through the 70s: Wi...

By yanatheice123

"THIS IS NOT MINE" "FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSE ONLY " "PLS DON'T REPORT" "CREDITS FOR THE AUTHOR" Traveling... More

Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-58 Finale

Chapter 1-10

5.2K 50 30
By yanatheice123

Chapter 1 Zhao Shuyao, the daughter of the richest man

  "Dad, why don't you agree with me dating Lin Feng?" Zhao Shuyao asked in confusion.

  "Daughter, that man is not a good match, and his family is also very bad. I don't want you to suffer in the future." Zhao Yongnian said sincerely.

  "But I really like him. He has good grades and is very handsome." Zhao Shuyao is a face-controller.

  "I don't object to your normal relationship, but I can't reveal your identity, otherwise I will stop all the cards. You will start riding to school tomorrow, and you can only wear ordinary clothes. If he doesn't mind that you have no money, you will be together in five years." You can get married." Zhao Yongnian is the richest man after all, and he actually knows people very well.

  Zhao Shuyao had no choice but to agree. There was only monthly food money in the card, and all the pocket money was transferred by her father.

  The eldest brother Zhao Jinan also received a call from his father and promised not to transfer pocket money to his sister.

  Once the eldest daughter returned to the pre-liberation period, she would grit her teeth and insist on love. She and Lin Feng soon fell in love, but they only held hands and did not kiss.

  Time flies, days like this continue until graduation, and they can get married next year.

  Zhao Shuyao happened to pass by the lottery point and spent all the money in her card to buy lottery tickets. Double betting cost several hundred yuan. The boss said it would be difficult for her to win the lottery.

  Zhao Shuyao just wanted to celebrate. In fact, she didn't want to win the big prize at all. She was just happy and wanted to spend all the money. If she won, it would be two billion. She would definitely not be so lucky.

  After returning home and putting away the lottery tickets, Zhao Shuyao wanted to find a job after graduation. Zhao Shuyao wanted to play for a month. Lin Feng had already rented a house. She could go there at any time if she had the key.

  The Zhao family lives in a private manor, with a fountain and swimming pool outside, and more than a dozen servants.

  "Miss, I want you to come down for dinner." The housekeeper came up and knocked on the door.

  "Okay, I'll go down soon." Zhao Shuyao changed into casual clothes and went downstairs.

  "Dad, brother, I graduated." After saying that, he pounced directly on Zhao Yongnian.

  "Still like a child, not like a lady at all." Zhao Yongnian said helplessly.

  "When will Mom return to China? How is the art exhibition going?" Zhao Shuyao also studied painting for several years.

  "She said that when she returns to China next month, the art exhibition will be held very grandly, and all the money earned will be donated to children in mountainous areas so that they can go to school." Zhao Yongnian supports charity very much.

  Zhao Shuyao has been studying piano, chess, calligraphy and painting since she was a child. She has been taking classes since she was a child. She is also proficient in six languages ​​and is very talented. She has learned Sanda and Muay Thai and is good at it.

  After dinner, Zhao Shuyao went back to her room. She called Lin Feng. Suddenly she heard a woman's voice and Lin Feng hung up the phone, which made her feel very uneasy.

  When he called again, the other party was on the phone. Zhao Shuyao felt something bad, and his sixth sense was always accurate.

  However, she calmed down quickly. It would be fine if they really broke up. She is a bit of a mystique and she doesn't want second-hand men.

  She slept until six in the morning. She took out her mobile phone when she remembered the lottery, and after a minute she screamed, she really won two billion.

  The first thought was to tell Lin Feng, but for some reason she put down her phone again.

  She originally wanted to call Lin Feng, but then she remembered the female voice she heard last night. She left her lottery ticket at home and drove her supercar to his neighborhood.

  She took out the key and opened the door. There was a pair of high heels at the door. Her sixth sense was very accurate. Lin Feng was still cheating on her.

  Opening the door, Zhao Shuyao's eyes were still filled with a pair of naked men and women.

  "Shu Yao, don't leave, you are still my favorite." Lin Feng said shamelessly.

  "Oh? What's your relationship with her?" Zhao Shuyao thought Lin Feng was ridiculous.

  "I'm a normal man. You don't even want to kiss me. You can't blame me entirely for this."

  "Lin Feng, you are so shameless. You have no problem cheating. We are officially breaking up. I will leave the key on the table." After saying that, he turned around and left.

  "Shu Yao, come back." Lin Feng could only shout without any clothes on.

  When Lin Feng took the elevator downstairs to chase after him, he saw Zhao Shuyao driving a supercar. He knew that the two of them were completely finished. It was obvious that the other party's family background was very good. She had not spoken out in the past few years, so she must have been testing him. .

  Lin Feng betrayed Zhao Shuyao this time because this woman was in good condition, but she was obviously much worse than Zhao Shuyao. She was really picking up sesame seeds and losing the watermelon.

  He had no choice but to go back and comfort that woman. He couldn't afford not to get even the sesame seeds.

  Zhao Shuyao was still feeling quite uncomfortable at the moment. After all, the two had been dating for several years. When she got home, she went to her room to cry. She went to the bathroom to wash her face and saw that her eyebrows were messy, and she accidentally cut her hand with the sharp eyebrow trimmer.

  Blood dripped on the jade bracelet, and in the blink of an eye it was gone. Could it be that the jade pendant still sucks blood?

  Thinking of the space in the novel, I dripped blood on it again, but it was absorbed again.

  Zhao Shuyao silently entered the space, disappeared into the bathroom, and came to a paradise.

  The space was full of black soil, and Zhao Shuyao had a lot of fun playing it as he could turn it over with his mind.

  There are mountains and water in the distance, as well as a piece of grassland where poultry can be raised. The cattle and sheep do not need to be fed, and the ground is full of tender grass.

  There is a large villa at the foot of the mountain. It has water, electricity and everything. Even the electrical appliances are very complete.

  There is a spiritual spring well in the yard. There is an introduction to physical fitness at the well. Zhao Shuyao feels very comfortable after drinking a glass of it, and he quickly eliminates a lot of impurities.

  The basement of the villa is a warehouse. It says on the wall that the warehouse is infinitely large and things will not break if time stands still.

  There is a large factory next to the villa, which is full of processing machines. Wheat can be shelled and ground into powder, and rice and other coarse grains can be shelled.

  There are also slaughtering machines that put the whole pig into the mouth, and the pork that comes out is well cut, and even the internal organs can be processed.

  If you put chickens, ducks and geese in, the meat will come out directly. After cleaning, it can be put into the pot. She likes this machine very much.

  The fields were surrounded by rivers, and there was almost nothing in them. Zhao Shuyao could sense it, and it seemed that he had spiritual power. She was so happy that she shouted loudly: "Ah! I have space, go to hell with the scumbag."

  "Alarm, alarm, alarm, the journey through time has begun. There are still one hundred days left in the countdown. Welcome to the 1970s!" Big red characters appeared in the air, and Zhao Shuyao did not react for a moment.

  "Countdown, 99 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds."

  "Fuck, isn't this going to kill me? In the 1970s, there was a lack of food and clothing, and we didn't even have beautiful clothes. If that doesn't work, I have to stock up on supplies."

  "Countdown, 99 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 55 seconds."

  Zhao Shuyao recited the word space silently, and the person appeared in the bathroom. She tried it several times and found that the space really still existed. She washed away the impurities on her body.

  After thinking for a while, Zhao Shuyao decided to tell her father that it was still early for her to go out and receive the grand prize.

  "Uncle Housekeeper, I have to go out to buy something now. Something will be delivered to my home later." Zhao Shuyao wanted to buy skin care products first.

  "Okay, miss." The housekeeper said with a smile.

  Zhao Shuyao drove a supercar and wore a mask. She took away 2 billion and deposited it into her card. She donated 50 million to children in mountainous areas. She did not donate to the Red Cross. She felt that children were the most important thing.

Chapter 2 Stocking up on supplies (1)

  Zhao Shuyao drove her supercar to the mall. After parking her car, she went to the cosmetics counter. She selected several commonly used brands. All the cosmetics came in a thousand sets and were shipped directly from the warehouse to the villa.

  After swiping the card, she happened to meet Lin Feng and the woman. Zhao Shuyao pretended not to see them and turned around and left.

  "Hello! What did my friend just buy?" Lin Feng pointed at Zhao Shuyao specifically.

  "Oh, Miss Zhao bought a thousand sets of cosmetics from our counter." The salesperson was in a good mood because of the high commission today.

  Lin Feng and the woman were dumbfounded on the spot. It seemed that Zhao Shuyao was extremely rich. Lin Feng was really filled with regret.

  Zhao Shuyao went to buy a lot of clothes again, all in plain colors that she could wear in the future. The clothes at home also had to be stored in the space, and she also bought some ordinary clothes in case she couldn't wear them when working in the field.

  So, Zhao Shuyao went to buy a lot of T-shirts, various shirts and jeans, black pants and leather shoes of various fabrics, in various styles and sizes.

  I also bought a lot of sports shoes and sneakers, as well as thermal underwear and underwear. I bought them in every size from small to large, and all were shipped from the warehouse to the villa.

  "Do you have plain bedding here?" Zhao Shuyao likes refreshing colors.

  "Yes, here are the pictures for you to choose from." The salesperson's attitude was very enthusiastic.

  In the end, Zhao Shuyao chose thirty kinds. She wanted a hundred sets of each, and bought one set of bright red ones for her wedding.

  There are also silk quilts, down quilts, goose down quilts, air-conditioning quilts, towel blankets, wool blankets, etc. I purchased a hundred of each and sent them directly to the villa after paying the bill.

  Zhao Shuyao was a little tired from shopping, so she drove to a top club and had a full-body SPA.

  Driving home, the housekeeper's uncle was busy collecting goods, and Zhao Yongnian was working in the study.

  "Dad, I have something to ask you." After Zhao Shuyao said that, he called Zhao Jinan.

  "Little sister, why are you calling me?" Zhao Jinan came back very early today.

  "Come in and talk, close the door." Zhao Yongnian said to the two of them.

  "Dad, brother, I have three months to leave here and travel to the 1970s to endure hardships." After Zhao Shuyao finished speaking, he waved his hand and cleared away the things on the desk.

  "Daughter (sister), what's going on?" The father and son asked in unison.

  "I'm not kidding you. I'm really going to travel in three months. There's still room to stock up on supplies." After saying that, he put the things back in their place.

  "I'll call your mother later, and your brother and I will take care of the supplies." Zhao Yongnian quickly calmed down.

  "Little sister, you must be strong no matter where you live in the future. Big brother will be your strong backing." Zhao Jinan hugged her and said.

  "In these three months, you can go wherever you want. Dad will transfer some money to you." After Zhao Yongnian finished speaking, he directly transferred 500 million to her.

  "Thank you dad, I can't bear to leave you." Zhao Shuyao cried like a child.

  In the middle of the night, the three of them came out of the study. Zhao Shuyao returned to his room, put all his clothes in the space, took a shower and slept until dawn.

  Early the next morning, Zhao Shuyao received a call from her mother, which made her cry for a while.

  "Mom, don't be in a hurry to come back. I really have nothing to do." Zhao Shuyao knew that she was busy every day.

 "I made an agreement with your father to come back in a week." Mrs. Zhao Qin Yan shed tears.

  The mother and daughter chatted for a while before hanging up the phone. After breakfast, Zhao Shuyao drove to the seed company.

  She bought all the vegetable seeds, 500 kilograms each, which can last a lifetime, and 20,000 kilograms of grain seeds each. This time she sent them directly to the Zhao family warehouse, a large warehouse given to her by her father yesterday.

  After paying the money, Zhao Shuyao went to the aquaculture base again. She bought a hundred catties of all kinds of fry. She agreed with the boss that they would be delivered in the evening.

  "Boss, do you know where there is an orchard nearby?" Zhao Shuyao wanted to buy fruit saplings.

  "My girl is an orchardist, just turn a corner not far ahead." The boss smiled and helped her show the way.

  Zhao Shuyao drove over to buy fruit saplings and tasted a few fruits that tasted quite good. With a wave of her hand, all the fruits were rounded. She bought a hundred fruit saplings of each type and sent them all to the warehouse before evening.

  After paying the deposit, Zhao Shuyao drove by a large beverage factory and offered a 15% discount on all the beverages in the warehouse. All the beverages would be delivered to the warehouse at home within three days.

  Zhao Shuyao drove to a top-notch buffet and saw Australian lobsters and various seafood. She decided to go to the beach before traveling through time. She wanted to collect seawater into the space so that various seafood could be cultivated.

  Zhao Shuyao is eating Wagyu beef and drinking French grape wine. This is the best life!

  I have been a big fool in the past few years. It is not worth it for a man. Fortunately, I have not kissed him, otherwise I would be very disgusted now.

  After eating and drinking, Zhao Shuyao drove to the furniture store and selected European, American, Chinese, modern, pastoral, rural, Nordic, Mediterranean, Baroque, Southeast Asian and other styles.

  She also selected a lot of log furniture. She spent a total of more than 20 million. After swiping the card, it was all sent to the warehouse. Zhao Shuyao went to Xinhua Bookstore again and spent 50 million to buy many books. All of them would be sent to the warehouse within three days.

  Driving home, Zhao Shuyao went back to take a bath when she was tired. She poured some rose essential oil into the water and soaked for half an hour. It felt really comfortable.

  "Uncle Housekeeper, where are the things I bought yesterday?" Zhao Shuyao asked after changing her clothes and going downstairs.

  "Miss, everything is in the two rooms next to yours." The housekeeper smiled and ordered the servant to serve the fruit plate.

  "I want Blue Mountain coffee, please add milk and sugar for me." Zhao Shuyao was not used to drinking clear coffee.

  "Okay, miss." The servant replied after putting the fruit away.

  The Zhao family's father and son return home on time. They will not work overtime in the past three months. They have to accompany their daughter (younger sister).

  "Dad, brother, let's have hot pot tonight and have a drink together." Zhao Shuyao opened a bottle of champagne, and the father and son drank wine.

  "Yao Yao, your mother bought you a lot of chocolates, and all kinds of candies will be flown back by air." Zhao Yongnian couldn't bear to part with his precious daughter.

  "Let's have a drink. Don't be sad. I'm just leaving and I will live well." Zhao Shuyao picked up the wine glass and clinked it with the father and son. She drank all the champagne in her hand in one breath.

  "My sister eats meat. My brother has contacted the supplier and helped you stock up on three billion supplies. You don't need to worry about everything. If there is anything missing, you can buy it yourself." After that, he transferred another two billion to Zhao Shuyao. .

  The Zhao family is the richest man with abundant assets, with hundreds of billions of working capital, and this little money is just pocket money.

  There are also private jets, cruise ships, yachts, and more than twenty luxury cars in the basement. There are properties all over the country, and Zhao Shuyao owns more than a dozen of them.

  "Dad, I want to sell all the houses and convert the money into gold." Zhao Shuyao said while eating.

  "Okay, I'll ask the secretary to help you get it done tomorrow." Zhao Yongnian agreed very much. Gold can be converted into money at any time, and his daughter will not be short of money in the future.

Chapter 3 Stocking up on supplies (2)

  "Sister, the three-turn and one-ring rings in the 1970s are the most valuable. Big brother contacted the manufacturer to make more, and even kept all the inventory." Zhao Jinan said while drinking red wine.

  "Thank you, brother. I didn't think of any of this. I just wanted to buy more fabrics." Zhao Shuyao knew that in those days, buying fabrics required cloth stamps, so many families had to sew and mend for another three years.

  "Fabrics are abundant and cheap in Zhejiang Province. I will contact the manufacturer to deliver them. All kinds of fabrics are available. Just send them to the warehouse directly." Zhao Jinan can do it in one sentence.

  "I also want all kinds of wool, silk scarves, cheap bedding, various enamel products, a kettle and a flashlight." Zhao Shuyao is very good at climbing up poles.

  "Okay, no problem, I'll tell the secretary to do it now." After saying that, he went outside to make phone calls for a few minutes.

  After eating hot pot, both father and son went to the study to work. Zhao Shuyao asked the driver to go to the warehouse.

  When she arrived at the warehouse, there happened to be a truck unloading goods. This was the last batch tonight. She asked the driver to wait outside. After unloading the goods, she asked the janitor to go home, turn off all the cameras, and collect the materials into the space.

  After closing the warehouse door, Zhao Shuyao took the car back home, went upstairs to the two rooms next door, put all the things into the space, and then locked the doors.

  Zhao Shuyao returned to the room and entered the space, using her mind to put the fry into the river. They swam happily and sprinkled some fish food inside, which was a gift from the boss at the time.

  Then plant the fruit seedlings on the mountain, pour some spiritual spring water to make them grow better, and plant some grains, as well as various vegetables and fruits on the ground.

  Such as rice, sorghum, wheat, buckwheat, millet, glutinous rice, black rice, purple rice, barley, mung beans, soybeans, red beans, broad beans, peas, sweet potatoes, purple sweet potatoes, potatoes and corn.

  There are also cucumber, loofah, winter melon, pumpkin, watermelon, chayote, winter squash, zucchini, melon, bitter melon and gourd.

  There are also cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli, Chinese cabbage, Shanghai greens, lettuce, spinach, celery, lettuce, Chinese cabbage, lettuce, green beans, edamame, garlic, mustard greens, water spinach, okra, green peppers, peppers, millet peppers , wild mountain pepper, Chaotian pepper, bell pepper, colored pepper and chives, etc.

  After planting all these and irrigating them with river water, Zhao Shuyao felt dizzy, probably due to mental exhaustion.

  After drinking a cup of spiritual spring water, I instantly recovered, and my body expelled a lot of impurities. I took a shower, changed into pajamas, and went to the study room with the spiritual spring water.

  "Dad, brother, are you finished?" Zhao Shuyao knocked on the door and asked.

  "Come in quickly, we're done." Zhao Yongnian's voice sounded.

  Zhao Shuyao opened the door and walked into the study. She placed two cups on the table. She lowered her voice and said, "This is spiritual spring water, which can discharge impurities from the body and make the body healthier."

  The father and son drank it in one gulp. After two minutes, their skin turned dark, and they all went back to their rooms to take a shower.

  "Good night! My dear family." Zhao Shuyao returned to the room and entered the space with a smile.

  Then, she started to organize the supplies with her mind. The books were placed in the room on the first floor, the European furniture was placed in the villa for use, and everything else was put into the warehouse.

  Taking out a set of light blue bedding, put it in the washing machine to dry directly, took it out, and then installed the bed in the room with her mind. Zhao Shuyao wiped the European-style bed several times and planned to lay out the bedding tomorrow.

  After sorting out the supplies delivered today, Zhao Shuyao took some space and lay on the bed. He thought of that scumbag again and slapped himself before falling asleep.

  Early the next morning, Zhao Shuyao got up at eight o'clock, had breakfast and went out. She wanted to stock up on supplies and buy some useful things.

  Driving to the computer mall, Zhao Shuyao bought a hundred laptops and paid people to download information from all walks of life. She probably did this to prepare for a rainy day.

 After paying the money, someone would deliver it to her home in the evening. Zhao Shuyao went to the wholesale market. She wanted to buy some fruits that were not available, such as durian, jackfruit, lychee, longan, mango, mangosteen, rambutan, papaya and other tropical fruits.

  "Boss, what's the price of your fruits?" Zhao Shuyao opened more than a dozen boxes of fruits.

  "My fruits were just delivered last night, and they are all at wholesale prices. No counter-offers are allowed." The boss pays great attention to the quality of the fruits, so he never makes any counter-offers.

  Zhao Shuyao tasted a few and was particularly satisfied. She agreed to send them all to the warehouse, and also told him to deliver all the next batch of goods. After paying, she went to the cold storage not far away.

  The cold storage is all filled with quick-frozen food, as well as various brands of popsicles and ice cream, as well as all kinds of hot pot ingredients. The goods just arrived last night, so the inventory is very sufficient.

  After Zhao Shuyao paid everything, the boss gave her the key to the cold storage. Three days later, she just put the key at the door, under a pot of kumquat tree. The boss wanted to travel with his family.

  Waiting for the boss to drive out of the cold storage, Zhao Shuyao went in wearing a military coat, put all the things into the warehouse, locked the cold storage, put the keys away, and drove away to the Muay Thai gym.

  "Yao Yao, why did you come to boxing today?" The coach also checked his phone and saw no reservation.

  "Coach, I want to play with you today." Zhao Shuyao said with a smile.

  "Okay, I'm not busy today anyway. You go and change your clothes first."

  "Thank you, coach." Zhao Shuyao felt much stronger after drinking the spiritual spring water.

  Muay Thai is an ancient boxing technique in Thailand. It is highly lethal and a legendary fighting skill. It is a sport known for its strength and agility.

  It mainly uses the eight limbs of the human body, including the fists, legs, elbows, and knees, as eight weapons to attack. The punches and kicks make the knees and elbows exert force smoothly and smoothly. The power is extremely abundant and the attack power is fierce. .

  Zhao Shuyao also learned Sanda, and when she combined the two, she became much more aggressive.

  After changing clothes and coming out, the master and apprentice entered the ring. Zhao Shuyao attacked first and the coach mainly defended.

  After a fist fight, the coach was shocked. He was injured. Zhao Shuyao had made great progress and gained a lot of strength. The blows hurt her body, but she did not kill him.

  "Don't be angry, I'll send you a red envelope." Zhao Shuyao let out all the anger in her heart.

  "Send more, I'm going to buy plaster." The coach shouted from behind.

  Zhao Shuyao gave him three thousand yuan, took a shower, changed clothes and left. She drove to eat Thai food.

  Zhao Shuyao was kidnapped when she was a child. She was rescued and signed up to learn Sanda. Later, she met her previous coach and studied Muay Thai with him for several years. She would come to box during school holidays.

  After eating, Zhao Shuyao ran to watch a movie again, holding popcorn and Coke in her hand. After watching a blockbuster movie, she went shopping.

  When buying dresses in the mall, Bragi could wear them in the 1970s. She picked dozens of them, all in beautiful colors.

  Then, she went to buy a lot of sports shoes. She was afraid that she would never be able to buy them again. She needed to prepare more shoes to wear them. She also bought a lot of underwear and socks, which she would send directly to the warehouse tomorrow.

  After paying the money, Zhao Shuyao drove home and saw a pharmacy on the way back. Instead of getting out of the car, she went home first, planning to buy from the pharmaceutical company.

Chapter 4 Stocking up on supplies (3)

  "Brother, I need to stock up on more medicine. It's too troublesome to buy it myself." Zhao Shuyao said.

  "Little sister, I called you in the morning. They will be sent to the warehouse within three days. Most of the medicines are available, as well as some surgical tools. They can be used to save lives in the future and to fight back when in danger." Zhao Jinan originally wanted to buy medical equipment. , but he thought about it and still didn't buy it.

  Nothing goes too far, as long as the little girl has enough money to spend, the younger sister majored in finance and already has an accounting certificate, so she should have no problem finding a job.

  "Brother, it's great to have you!" Zhao Shuyao hugged Zhao Jinan directly.

  "Silly girl, never trust a man in the future. You only believe a third of what he says." Zhao Jinan touched his sister's head and warned her.

  "Okay, I will never be in love again, and I will never suffer for anyone." Zhao Shuyao felt that life in the past few years was a joke.

  "By the way, the computers you bought are all upstairs, and the housekeeper put them opposite your door." Zhao Jinan reminded him.

  "I know, I'll go upstairs and change clothes." Zhao Shuyao let him go and ran upstairs.

  "This girl, I feel like she will never grow up." Zhao Jinan felt very sad.

  Zhao Shuyao opened the door opposite and put the computers into the room with a wave of his hand. After locking the door, he had to give the servants a day off so that he could say that the things had been moved away.

  After changing clothes, Zhao Shuyao went downstairs to have dinner. Zhao Yongnian happened to walk in. The father and daughter went to wash their hands together, and Zhao Jinan also came to join in the fun.

  "Dad, my eldest brother looks a lot like you. I look like my mother and nothing like you." Zhao Shuyao looked in the mirror and said.

  "Well, you do look like your mother, and you're even more beautiful than her." Zhao Yongnian replied seriously.

  "My little sister's eyes are very similar to those of my father. The three of us all have peach blossom eyes. Mom said that love affairs will be very good." Zhao Jinan is also very handsome, but he is abstinent and sinister, and he has never been in love until now.

  "Brother, when will you get married and have children?" Zhao Shuyao suddenly asked.

  "It's still early, your sister-in-law may still be in school." Zhao Jinan likes younger girls.

  "I'll go, brother, you want the old cow to eat the young grass." Zhao Shuyao shouted loudly.

  "You all should stop making trouble and go have dinner quickly." Zhao Yongnian said, and both of them walked to the restaurant obediently.

  Today's dinner was king crab, and there were all kinds of seafood. Zhao Shuyao waited for Zhao Yongnian to move his chopsticks before she started eating the king crab directly.

  "Be careful, slow down." Zhao Jinan reminded.

  "Seafood should be eaten while it's hot. It will smell fishy when it's cold." Zhao Shuyao not only didn't slow down, but also sped up.

  "Dad, I want to buy some weapons for self-defense. I may go abroad in the last few days." Zhao Shuyao said while eating crab legs.

  "You don't need to go abroad, I will help you get it done." Zhao Yongnian ate the sea cucumber slowly.

  Zhao Shuyao nodded and said no more. She would go to the warehouse later. After eating, she went into the kitchen to get cups and brought spiritual spring water for them to drink.

  The father and son picked up the water cups and drank them all in one gulp. They ran back to the room to take off their clothes and take a shower. After twenty minutes, they felt very comfortable.

  This spiritual spring water is really miraculous. All the ailments on my body have disappeared. Even cervical spondylitis has been cured without treatment. My hair has turned black and I am ten years younger.

 In the evening, Zhao Shuyao drove to the warehouse. The whole process was the same. After collecting the things, he returned home and entered the space to water the space with his mind. It felt like something was missing.

  By the way, there are no poultry or animals here. I took some time to open my mobile phone and started shopping. Zhao Shuyao bought black-bone chicken, reed chicken, free-range chicken, bearded chicken, Liuda chicken, Hetian chicken, butter chicken, Sanhuang chicken, Qingyuan chicken, and Xinjiang black chicken online. , Wenchang chicken, Pudong chicken, turkey, Huaixiang chicken, Jianghan chicken, Shouguang chicken, Gushi chicken, Huaqiu chicken, Langshan chicken, guinea fowl, imperial concubine chicken, apricot flower chicken, green shell laying hen, Tibetan chicken, Varieties such as bantam chicken, camellia chicken, Emei black chicken, Liyang chicken and Muchuan black bone chicken.

  It turns out that there are so many varieties of chickens! Zhao Shuyao bought it without mercy, she wanted to see the difference.

  I bought Shaoxing duck, Gaoyou duck, Jinding duck, Weishan shelduck, Jianchang duck, Liancheng white duck, Cherry Valley duck, Youxian shelduck, Linwu duck, Muscovy duck, Digao duck, Putian black duck, Mallard duck, Chaohu duck, spot-billed duck, three-eared duck and knob-headed duck and other species.

  At this time, Zhao Shuyao became interested and wanted to know the breed of goose. After paying, he had it delivered to his home by courier.

  Varieties of geese include Qingyuan black-maned goose, Shantou lion-head goose, Yangjiang yellow-maned goose, Kaiping Magang goose, etc.

  Zhao Shuyao bought a lot of them all. When the time comes, she will put some into the space, and maybe start breeding in the future. Anyway, the space is very big, so she needs to buy some fences.

  Zhao Shuyao bought the fence and sent it to the warehouse, and also bought some cattle, sheep and other animals. As long as they were edible, they had to be put into the space. After all, they would not be able to buy anything they wanted to eat in the future.

  After thinking for a while, Zhao Shuyao bought all the cubs. She also wanted to go to Sakura Country to buy Wagyu beef. She wanted to buy all kinds of Wagyu beef, as well as all domestic cattle and sheep. Only the cubs would be more convenient to transport.

  I also bought a lot of donkeys, rabbits, bullfrogs, pigeons, quails, eels, loaches and ten kinds of black pig cubs. I also bought a lot of other pig varieties and sent them all to the warehouse for storage.

  Taking a look at the time, it was getting late. Zhao Shuyao took a shower and went to bed. In his dream, there was a peerless handsome man, who was ten times more beautiful than Lin Feng.

  Early the next morning, Zhao Shuyao learned to cook from the chef, starting with porridge and omelettes for breakfast.

  "Dad, brother, I decided to learn cooking skills so that I won't be hungry in the future." Zhao Shuyao kept his fingers away from Yang Shui. He had never even boiled water before.

  "Okay, my daughter has grown up, so we can rest assured." Zhao Yongnian was very excited.

  "Little sister, come on!" Zhao Jinan also encouraged him.

  Therefore, Zhao Shuyao stopped going shopping and stayed at home to learn from the chefs. It was very important to learn knife skills first, and then learn all the seasonings and teach her how to cook step by step.

  Zhao Shuyao is very talented in cooking. He can almost learn it as soon as he is taught, and the taste is particularly delicious.

  No one expected this. They shopped online during their breaks and went to the warehouse to receive the goods at night.

  A few days later in the afternoon, Zhao Shuyao's mother Qin Yan returned home and sent home all kinds of chocolates and candies.

  Moreover, it was packed in a box truck, and it took three trips back and forth to haul all the items. You can imagine how many types of items were purchased.

  "Mom, you are finally back!" Zhao Shuyao cried while holding her.

  "Let's go to your room to talk." Qin Yan said when she saw many servants.

  "Uncle Housekeeper, please prepare dinner and leave tonight. Everyone will have a paid holiday tomorrow." Zhao Shuyao wanted to put everything into the space, so these people could only give them a holiday.

  "Madam, the gentleman said he would go home on time tonight." After the housekeeper finished speaking, he went to give the lady's order.

  The mother and daughter came to the room and locked the door before talking about everything. After she finished speaking, she took out the spiritual spring water. Qin Yan immediately returned to the room after drinking it. After taking a bath, she felt relaxed all over and the skin on her face was much smoother.

Chapter 5 Stocking up on supplies (4)

  After the housekeeper's uncle left with all the servants, Zhao Shuyao quickly put everything into the space.

  The father and son just came home from get off work. When they saw that there were no servants at home, they knew that it was related to Zhao Shuyao.

  Zhao Yongnian saw Qin Yan wanting to hug her, but she pushed her away mercilessly and said, "I just finished taking a shower, don't touch me yet."

  "Okay, wife." Zhao Yongnian is a strict wife, and Qin Yan makes the decision in the Zhao family.

  "Yao Yao, dinner is ready!" Qin Yan knew that her daughter was gathering things, even all the poultry.

  "Mom, I'll be fine soon." Zhao Shuyao replied happily.

  "Mom also bought you a lot of things, which will be sent to the warehouse in about two days." Qin Yan bought a hundred sets of mountaineering and camping supplies, including barbecue grills and charcoal.

  There are also hundreds of tons of coal, briquettes, charcoal, alcohol, gasoline, diesel and firewood and other materials.

  "Little sister, the supplies prepared by my brother have begun to be delivered to the warehouse. If you are free, you can go and collect the space every night." Zhao Jinan said with a smile.

  "Okay, thank you, brother." Zhao Shuyao planned to go to the warehouse after dinner.

  A family of four sat down for dinner. Today they had fried steak and grilled lamb chops, along with corn, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, pasta and baked potatoes.

  Qin Yan poured several glasses of red wine. Zhao Shuyao had to drive later, so she could only drink juice.

  Everyone enjoyed their meal without saying anything. After the meal, the father and son cleared away the dishes, and their ladies did not have to do any work.

  "Yao Yao, no matter where you go in the future, you must be kind to yourself. Don't compete with men for work. They will only do better. Women must be in charge of the family money. Men will become bad when they have money." Qin Yan He said while drinking red wine.

  "Mom, my life in the past few years has been in vain. From now on, I will always come first, and men will come after the children, so that he will cherish me." Zhao Shuyao seemed to have opened up the two channels of Ren and Du.

  "Hahaha, little sister, you finally figured it out!" Zhao Jinan teased Zhao Shuyao while holding a wine glass.

  "Daughter, you will go out to sea with me tomorrow. What you want has been delivered." Zhao Yongnian helped her purchase a batch of arms and ammunition.

  "Thank you, Dad. I want to go out to sea for a few days. You can lend me the yacht. I want to learn to sail the yacht." Zhao Shuyao wanted to collect seawater and various seafood.

  "Okay, no problem." Zhao Yongnian agreed. He is a daughter-in-law.

  Qin Yan is still thinking about what she is missing. She will help stock up supplies tomorrow. She has more money than she can spend, so she calls whenever she thinks of anything.

  She made an overseas call and ordered a lot of French perfume, as well as thousands of barrels of wine, champagne, French black truffles, French foie gras and macarons, which would be flown over in three days.

  The family chatted for two hours before Zhao Shuyao went out to collect the goods. There were too many things and she went home after collecting them.

  Have a good night's sleep.

  Early the next morning, Zhao Shuyao made breakfast, and the housekeeper smiled at her. The young lady had finally grown up.

  After Qin Yan went out after breakfast, she had to stock up on other supplies. If she wanted her daughter to live a good life in the future, she must have enough supplies.

  Both father and son have to go to work in the company. Zhao Shuyao learns the eight major cuisines at home. He also has to master all Bai An and learn all Western pastry cakes.

  Not to mention, Zhao Shuyao is really talented. She can make the cake in the first time and the buns are also very soft.

 So I ordered a lot of ingredients. After time travel, I can make cakes by myself. I bought a hundred large ovens and a hundred cooking machines. Maybe one day I will open a cake shop, and a breakfast shop is also very profitable. I can set up a chain store and wait to collect the money. .

  Zhao Shuyao spent 200 million on ingredients. You can imagine how many cakes she can make, and she also bought a lot of cake tools. To be honest, these things are quite expensive. Fortunately, her family has money to spend as she pleases.

  For the next ten days or so, Zhao Shuyao continued to learn cooking skills at home and went to the warehouse to collect things at night.

  "Dad, I want to learn to sail a yacht tomorrow." Zhao Shuyao said after dinner.

  "Okay, you can drive to the dock by yourself, and someone will teach you there." Zhao Yongnian had already made arrangements.

  "I'm going for at least three days. Don't contact me during these three days." Zhao Shuyao is going to go diving. She has a diving license and can go deep diving with an oxygen tank.

  "Well, you have to pay attention to your safety and call me when you are free." Qin Yan said worriedly.

  Zhao Shuyao took out a bucket of spiritual spring water and asked them to drink a glass of it every day to take good care of their bodies.

  Early the next morning, Zhao Shuyao drove to the beach. There were already people waiting for her there. The facilities on the yacht were very complete. She learned it in half a day. Driving a yacht was actually quite simple.

  In the afternoon, Zhao Shuyao went to sea alone, parked the yacht in the deep sea, put on an oxygen tank and dived deep.

  She used her mind to collect the sea water into the space, opened up a large area of ​​​​the sea for farming, and collected a lot of seafood swimming around, almost completely emptying the nearby area.

  The oxygen tank was about to be used up before going up. Zhao Shuyao changed to another sea area to continue. As long as she could eat the seafood, she would not accept it if it was poisonous.

  It took Zhao Shuyao three days to fill the sea area in the space with all kinds of seafood. He could take it out anytime he wanted to eat it, or even sell it for money.

  During the past three days, Zhao Shuyao turned off her phone, returned to the shore, parked the yacht, returned the key to the man, turned on her phone and drove home.

  "Yao Yao, I bought you a lot of things. Let's go to the warehouse together now." Qin Yan got directly into her daughter's co-pilot.

  "Okay, thank you, mom." Zhao Shuyao felt very grateful.

  Arriving at the warehouse, Zhao Shuyao gave the janitor a day off, turned off the camera and took Qin Yan with her to watch the supplies being collected with her own eyes.

  All this is actually unreasonable, but it is really happening in front of her eyes. It is difficult for Qin Yan not to believe it.

  After returning home, Zhao Shuyao took a bath and went to bed directly, and started learning cooking again the next day. Such days passed quickly, and her house was replaced by gold.

  Qin Yan took out 100 billion, which was her private property. She had hundreds of billions in her hands, making her a veritable female boss.

  This money was all converted into gold, which increased the price of gold by two yuan, and was delivered directly to his home in batches for Zhao Shuyao to take in the space.

  "Brother, do you really have no objection to me dividing so much property?" Zhao Shuyao was afraid that Zhao Jinan would feel uncomfortable.

  "Little sister, the eldest brother can make money by himself. This money should be yours. I still have shares in the group, and that is the boss of the family. Don't worry about it." Zhao Jin'an thinks she is stupid. She is still afraid that other sisters are robbing the family property. I took too much.

  Zhao Jinan helped her buy a lot of things, and most of them have been put into the space. She also bought a lot of military coats, military leather boots, military kettles, flashlights, batteries, liberation shoes, military satchels and other items.

  Zhao Shuyao happily returned to her room and entered the space. There was really everything in the warehouse.

  There are various towels, bath towels, toothpaste, toothbrushes, facial cleanser, shampoo, shower gel, conditioner, bath salts, essential oils, soap, soap, aunt wipes, toilet paper, roll paper, wet wipes, toilet water, sunscreen, Sunscreen spray, hand cream, elegance cream, cream, SOD honey and many other supplies.

Chapter 6 Stocking up on supplies (5)

  There are also all kinds of seasonings such as oil, salt, soy sauce and vinegar, all kinds of sauces and hot pot bases, all kinds of dry goods and Jinhua ham sausages, etc. As long as they are sold outside, they have almost everything.

  The supplies she hoards can at least open dozens of large supermarkets. Ms. Qin Yan's hundreds of billions of assets are exchanged for various daily necessities.

  There are also cordyceps, bird's nest, isinglass, sea cucumber, shark's fin, ginseng, American ginseng, red ginseng, velvet antler, donkey hide gelatin, dendrobium, gastrodia elata, salvia, Tianqi, Ganoderma lucidum, bear bile powder, deer penis, snow hawthorn, Anomatis, saffron , cod liver oil, honey, longan meat, white fungus, lotus seeds and other tonics.

  She bought tens of millions of bird's nests alone. Some were stewed and eaten immediately, and some were dried and given away. Ms. Qin Yan was thoughtful.

  Zhao Shuyao thought of seeds when she saw the medicinal materials, so she called Zhao Jinan directly and asked him to contact the manufacturer in need of medicinal seeds and send a lot of them directly to the warehouse.

  "Brother, the medicine I bought last time did not contain snake venom serum." Zhao Shuyao also suddenly remembered.

  "Okay, I'll have someone send it to my home. This thing needs to be kept at low temperature." Zhao Jinan reminded.

  "I know, thank you, brother." Zhao Shuyao felt that this thing could save lives.

  "Silly girl, you don't have to be polite to big brother." Zhao Jinan said reluctantly.

  Time passed slowly like this. Qin Yan has been staying at home with her daughter. When she collects all the supplies in the space, there is only one week left.

  "Let's go out to sea for a few days as a family, and of course we need to have a carnival in the last time." Qin Yan suggested.

  "Okay, let's take a week off." After Zhao Yongnian finished speaking, he went to the study to arrange work.

  "Little sister, come with me to a place now." Zhao Jinan said with a smile.

  "Okay, brother, have you prepared any surprises?" Zhao Shuyao asked happily.

  "I think you will definitely like it." Zhao Jinan drove her to a factory.

  There was no one in the factory, so Zhao Jinan took her to the warehouse, which was filled with all kinds of wine, so much that she screamed loudly.

  "Ah! Ah! Ah! Brother, you are so kind." Zhao Shuyao has a small hobby, that is, he likes to have a drink or two.

  With a wave of his hand, all the wine was put into the space. They walked to the other side of the warehouse. Zhao Jinan also prepared various vehicles, including jeeps, Hongqi cars, Santana, Jiefang trucks, tricycles, motorcycles, electric vehicles, vans, etc. , ten vehicles of each type were prepared.

  Zhao Shuyao happily entered the space, hugged her eldest brother and kissed him a few times. She was disgusted by the drool on her face, but she thought in her heart that she would never be able to kiss him again.

  On the way back, Zhao Shuyao used her mind to organize the space and found a lot of affordable cosmetics. She knew that her mother had prepared them and could sell them for money or as gifts in the future.

  Cosmetics in that era were very expensive. I heard that a lipstick cost several yuan, and the quality was definitely not as good as it is now. The cheapest ones were better than those back then.

  To be honest, Zhao Shuyao didn't even know what was in the space. Qin Yan even made a list of items for her.

  By the time Zhao Shuyao returned home after reading, it was obvious that there were so many supplies that were shocking, and these were just the supplies that Qin Yan helped her hoard, and Zhao Shuyao had not sorted out the other supplies.

  Fortunately, her warehouse is infinitely large, otherwise she wouldn't be able to store so much, and it would take several days to sort it out with her mind. She happened to be out at sea and had nothing to do to sort it out.

  "Yao Yao, come and have a bowl of blood swallow. You also have some in your space. I put it in your refrigerator." Qin Yan reminded her daughter.

  "Okay, Mom, I will remember it." Zhao Shuyao almost forgot about it.

 After drinking the bird's nest, Zhao Shuyao took out five hundred buckets of spiritual spring water and placed them directly in the rooms on his parents' floor.

  Qin Yan didn't say anything but just shed tears. The father and son felt uncomfortable and gave all the jewelry at home to their daughter (sister).

  Looking at the various jewelry in the room, Zhao Shuyao hugged Qin Yan and cried loudly. Both mother and daughter burst into tears. Qin Yan stayed with her daughter for one night, and Zhao Yongnian could only go back to the room to sleep by himself.

  "Yao Yao, your parents and brother will not be with you from now on. You must be brave enough to overcome difficulties and live strong." Qin Yan was afraid that her daughter would be too pretentious, so she encouraged her like this.

  "Okay, I will listen to my mother." Zhao Shuyao knew that time was running out.

  The remaining week was precious. They agreed to go diving together and enjoy this rare vacation. Qin Yan prepared a lot of delicious food.

  Early the next morning, the family drove to the beach. Zhao Jinan was in charge of driving the yacht. The eldest brother was really versatile and could do almost everything.

  Their yacht sailed to the deep sea and stopped. After getting dressed as a family, they went deep diving. They happened to encounter a group of bluefin tuna, and Zhao Shuyao took them all into the space.

  Looking at the disappearing fish in front of them, they continued to dive deeply. The world under the sea was diverse, and the entire coral reef was of different colors. Many creatures thrived here, each with its own unique charm.

  Zhao Shuyao collected a lot of shrimps and many beautiful fishes, which can be taken out to watch in the future, or even open an aquarium.

  She also collected several types of corals that could grow in the space in the future. She also collected a lot of various crabs, and threw all the poisonous ones back into the sea.

  There are more than 20 varieties of poisonous crabs, including patterned crabs, bronze crabs, upright crabs, emerald crabs and embroidered ridge crabs.

  Everyone should be very careful when going to the sea. These crabs are highly poisonous and cannot be eaten. If you are not sure, just throw them away. It is better than dying from poisoning.

  Qin Yan got on the yacht first because she was weak. After taking a shower, she changed clothes and cooked. She fried some steaks and foie gras and opened a bottle of wine to stay awake.

  "Mom, what delicious food did you make?" Zhao Shuyao asked after smelling the fragrance.

  "I've made steak and foie gras. Go take a shower and change clothes." Qin Yan said dotingly.

  The family sat down to eat. The yacht was swaying and drinking wine. The dishes were washed by the father and son, while the mother and daughter were basking in the sun.

  Zhao Shuyao took out some fruits, and Zhao Jinan squeezed the watermelon juice. The other fruits would taste better if they were chilled.

  "We eat seafood in the evening, including various sashimi and steamed crabs, as well as abalone and lobster." Zhao Shuyao said with a smile.

  "Okay, let's try the seafood cooked by my daughter tonight." Zhao Yongnian also rarely takes a vacation. Rich people have a hard time and pay more than ordinary people.

  In the afternoon, Zhao Shuyao continued to dive deep into the sea, Zhao Jinan had to hold a cross-border meeting, and Zhao Yongnian accompanied his wife. He was about to take a back seat and would accompany his wife on trips in the future.

  In the evening, Zhao Shuyao made various sashimi, baked lobster with cheese, spicy fried octopus, steamed king crab, steamed abalone with garlic and grouper soup.

  The family had a great time eating. Zhao Shuyao's cooking skills are very good. She is really talented in cooking.

  Zhao Shuyao doesn't stock up on steamed buns. She makes them herself when she wants. There are a lot of instant noodles, hot and sour noodles, snail noodle, self-heating hot pot, fried noodles and many instant products in the space.

  They spent six days happily, and on the last day they went home to reunite. They asked the chef to cook a lot of delicious food, and drank fine wine while waiting for the time travel.

Chapter 7: The female supporting character in the book 70% of time travel

  In the last two hours, Zhao Shuyao returned to the room and emptied her wardrobe, leaving only a few clothes.

  The shoe cabinet was also emptied, leaving only two pairs of shoes that she often wore. She took away all the bags and jewelry and put them in a space where she can keep her thoughts.

  Turning on her mobile phone, she transferred all the balance to her eldest brother. She also wrote a short essay to the effect of making her family forget about her.

  Recorded a video, telling her love for them, that she was going to live a new life, and set it to be sent out at twelve o'clock.

  In the last hour, Zhao Shuyao clicked on a period article to kill time otherwise he would go crazy.

  But, the female supporting character in it is also named Zhao Shuyao. Is it really such a coincidence?

  The female supporting character had a good hand, but she was beaten to pieces by herself. The heroine Lin Jiaojiao cried and cried. If it were her place, she would definitely take action and slap the opponent to death with a few slaps.

  After quickly browsing the novel, I found that this female protagonist was really wronged. She was tricked by the heroine into going to the countryside, and was bullied to death by a second-rate man. After her family found out, they helped her avenge her, and in the end the family did not end well.

  Zhao Shuyao was so angry that he couldn't take a breath. It happened to be exactly twelve o'clock in the night, and the cries of his family members could be heard in his ears. You can really hear the sound after death.

  "Yao Yao, (daughter) (sister) must live strong in the future." All the family members cried heartbrokenly.

  This body was probably dead, and there was definitely no hope of coming back. Zhao Shuyao fell into darkness.

  On July 1, 1973, Zhao Shuyao opened her eyes and there was the smell of disinfectant in the air.

  The surrounding walls are mottled and old, and the white and green walls intersect like a hospital. Has she already traveled through time?

  There was a pain from the gauze wrapped around her head, and the original owner's life appeared in her mind. It was like a slideshow being played, and Zhao Shuyao was forced to accept the memory.

  Two hours later, Zhao Shuyao woke up. The original owner was not dead at all, but went to another world.

  Moreover, she was reborn and got the system, but she couldn't change her life. She traveled through time for the sake of her family.

  However, she also had to pay a price to help the system. Zhao Shuyao couldn't laugh or cry.

  "Yao Yao, you finally woke up! Doctor, my daughter is awake." Qin Yan, the mother of the original owner, shouted.

  Yes, this Qin Yan looks exactly like her mother. Her father and eldest brother are also exactly the same in her memory, except that she has an extra little brother who looks very cute. Could it be that her parents were pregnant again in the previous life?

  Soon, the doctor came to check her body. He took out his stethoscope and checked her heartbeat. After looking at her pupils carefully, he said: "The patient's health is not serious. She can be discharged after staying for two days."

  The man's voice was very magnetic. Zhao Shuyao had not noticed him before, but now he was shocked. This man's appearance was really top-notch, ten times more handsome than Lin Feng.

  Her height is estimated to be over 188cm tall, her sharp eyebrows and starry eyes are three-dimensional, her face is tall and her nose is thin, her lips are thin, her peach blossom eyes are so handsome with long eyelashes, and they are on Zhao Shuyao's heart. Her heart beats faster, and she looks at the man without blinking.

  "Doctor, why doesn't my daughter speak?" Qin Yan noticed something strange about Zhao Shuyao.

  "Huh? Comrade, are you okay?" Xie Nanxuan looked at her doubtfully and asked.

  "I'm fine, I want to drink water." Zhao Shuyao said in a hoarse voice.

  "Okay, Mom will give you some water." Qin Yan felt relieved.

At this time, Xie Nanxuan looked at Zhao Shuyao. The little girl was very beautiful, with porcelain-white skin like a doll. She had a delicate appearance and bright eyes. She was very agile even when she didn't speak. There was a tear mole under her eyes, which tickled his throat.

  Walking to the end of the bed, watching Qin Yan busy pouring water, Xie Nanxuan stared at the little girl, she really looked like a little kitten, and she really wanted to take her home and raise her by herself.

  Zhao Shuyao looked at him blankly, her eyes were obsessed with him but he didn't hate it. Instead, she was a little proud in her heart. This skin had its advantages, at least it attracted her attention.

  Both of them fell in love at first sight, and of course they fell in love with each other because of sex. This is human nature, and they all like beautiful things.

  "Doctor Xie, the patient in bed 9 has something to ask you for." A young nurse shouted at the door of the ward.

  "I know, I'll go right away." After saying that, the man looked at Zhao Shuyao again before leaving.

  "Yao Yao, mom will help you sit up first and drink some water to moisten your throat." Qin Yan said patiently.

  Only then did Zhao Shuyao come back to his senses, sat up, took the water glass, and began to recall the injury on his head.

  The original owner went to school to get her diploma two days ago. The female protagonist Lin Jiaojiao was in the same class and desk with her. She told her that educated young people were going to the countryside. She also said that the male protagonist Fu Shen had already signed up and encouraged the original owner to follow them. Go sign up.

  The original owner had a crush on Fu Shen, but once she passed by an alley and heard that the male and female protagonists were having sex, she no longer had a crush on him.

  Unfortunately, Lin Jiaojiao knew that the original owner's family was rich and encouraged the original owner to pursue the male protagonist. Of course, the original owner did not listen to her at all and even stopped talking to Lin Jiaojiao.

  In the previous life, the original owner went to the countryside with them. In the end, he was defrauded of all his money and belongings, and was bullied to death by a second-rate man. The original owner was reborn a few days ago.

  Although she had a system after her rebirth, things still happened as before, so she dragged Zhao Shuyao into it. This is a novel that cannot be interrupted, otherwise the whole world will collapse.

  The system told her that as long as someone came to replace her, her family would be fine, and the novel could be rewritten, but she had to leave this world, travel to other dimensions, and work for the system to earn points.

  As for why Zhao Shuyao was chosen, it's because they look exactly the same, and even their family members look the same. In other words, they are another selves, and there should be two parallel worlds.

  The original owner's head was pushed by Lin Jiaojiao. Only Fu Shen was watching at the time, so even if the police were called, there would be no witnesses. She would take revenge on the original owner when she was discharged from the hospital.

  "Mom, I'm fine. You can go home and rest." Zhao Shuyao said after drinking the water.

  "Okay, then I will bring you food in the evening." Qin Yan was indeed a little tired. She stayed with her in the hospital last night and didn't fall asleep the whole night.

  Before leaving, they accompanied Zhao Shuyao to the toilet. In this era, there was no toilet in the ward, so they had to go to the end of the corridor.

  After washing her hands and returning to the ward, Zhao Shuyao lay on the bed, and Qin Yan turned around and went home. Their home was not far from here, only five minutes by bike.

  There are five beds in this ward. In addition to her, there are two other people living there. An old lady broke her right leg, and another boy broke his left arm.

  Zhao Shuyao didn't plan to drink the spiritual spring water. She wanted to drink it after she was discharged from the hospital and went home. If it was good too quickly, people would be suspicious. Yes, her space also followed, and she could feel it with her mind.

  The vegetables grown in the ground would remain as they were if they were not harvested. Zhao Shuyao used his mind to collect them all into the warehouse, and then used his mind to finish plowing the ground just now.

  Ginseng, Polygonatum, Panax notoginseng, Astragalus, Codonopsis, Salvia, Bupleurum, Angelicae, Angelica dahurica, Achyranthes root, Fangfeng, Atractylodes, licorice, Polygala, Platycodon, Pinellia pinellia, honeysuckle and Isatis root and other medicinal herbs.

  After pouring water, she fell into a deep sleep. This body needed rest. Xie Nanxuan passed by and took a look, and was relieved to see her asleep.

Chapter 8 Discharge and go home

  In the evening, Qin Yan brought several lunch boxes to deliver dinner, and Zhao Yongnian and Zhao Jinan came over after get off work.

  "Yao Yao, how is your health? I feel so bad for my father." Zhao Yongnian, a grown man, was still crying.

  "Yao Yao, eldest brother bought you White Rabbit toffee." Zhao Jinan bought a pound directly, fearing that his sister would not be able to eat enough.

  "Thank you, brother. Dad, please stop crying." Zhao Shuyao didn't expect the original owner's father to be like this.

  Well, from now on she is the original owner, and will protect them from now on, change the life trajectory in the book, and change all the fate of her family.

  After dinner, Zhao Shuyao asked them all to go home. Qin Yan had to go to work tomorrow, so she couldn't come to deliver food again.

  "Mom, I will ask the nurse sister to help me buy food in the cafeteria." Zhao Shuyao didn't want Qin Yan to worry anymore.

  "Okay, our Yaoyao has grown up." Qin Yan happily followed her father and son home.

  Recalling the memory of the original owner, Zhao Yongnian was the director of a steel factory, with a monthly salary of more than 200.

  Zhao Jinan is a technician in the factory. His salary is more than 100 yuan, which is a high salary in this era.

  Qin Yan is an accountant at a steel factory and earns more than forty yuan a month, so her family's conditions are really good, and she has enough vouchers to cover her expenses.

  The original owner started off with a good hand, but unfortunately she couldn't find a job and had to go to the countryside. She was bullied to death by the bad couple. She will avenge this for the original owner.

  It was impossible for her to go to the countryside, so she had to find a job, and it was best to enter a hospital. The previous doctor was really handsome, so she had to find a way to win him over.

  "Little girl, can you pour me a glass of water?" asked the old woman in the hospital bed next to her.

  "Okay, be careful when you drink it." Zhao Shuyao said with a smile.

  This scene was seen by Xie Nanxuan who was passing by. The little girl he liked was very kind-hearted.

  In short, everything is good in his heart. The more he looks at it, the more he likes it and wants to take it home.

  Xie Nanxuan went to the police station after get off work. His childhood friend was the captain there and asked him to help check the little girl. The key was to find her home address.

  "Nan Xuan, is this the first time you've been tempted?" Fa Xiao Lu Yu asked with a smile.

  "Well, I finally feel the feeling of heartbeat." The corners of Xie Nanxuan's mouth raised slightly.

  "When will you introduce us to each other?"

  "When I catch him, I will introduce you to him."

  "Okay, then I will help you check the files now."

  "Thank you, brother."

  About twenty minutes later, Lu Yu found the file. Xie Nanxuan copied a copy and stuffed it into his pocket.

  "Nan Xuan, you have really good taste. Her family's conditions are top-notch." Lu Yu said enviously.

  "I don't care about her family's conditions, I like her as a person." Xie Nanxuan's family has better conditions, and she really doesn't care about external things.

  The old man of the Xie family is a founding hero, his grandmother is the director of the military hospital, his father also serves as a division commander in the army, his mother is the chief surgeon of the surgery, his eldest brother is also a regiment leader in the army, and his sister-in-law is a teacher in the army school. They have a son this year. Two years old.

  Xie Nanxuan said goodbye to Lu Yu and rode back to the military family home. His home was a three-story building with a very spacious yard. There was a driver and an aunt at home, all of whom were assigned to the old man.

  "Xuan'er, why are you back late today?" Xie's mother Gao Meifeng asked with a smile.

  "Mom, I have something to do with Lu Yu." Xie Nanxuan told the truth.

  "Oh, when are you willing to go on a blind date?"

  "Mom, I have a little girl I like. Don't ask me to go on a blind date again."

 "Really? What's her name? Is she from the compound?"

  "Her name is Zhao Shuyao, she is 18 years old, graduated from high school, and lives in a steel factory."

  "Oh, how did you meet? How far has your relationship gone?"

  "We just met today. She is my patient. I fell in love with her at first sight, but I haven't found a partner yet."

  "What? You just met, why did she go to the hospital?"

  "She was obviously pushed. Her forehead was bruised and bleeding. She will be discharged from the hospital the day after tomorrow."

  "Oh my god! The person who pushed her must not be a good person. I will go to the ward to take a look tomorrow morning." Xie's mother was curious about the girl's appearance.

  "Okay, but don't say it's my mother. I haven't caught her yet." Xie Nanxuan didn't want to alert the snake.

  "No problem, I won't say anything." Mother Xie was even more curious now.

  "Don't tell anyone else about this first, wait until I catch him and bring him back." Xie Nanxuan warned her mother worriedly.

  "Okay, our family has no sense of family status, as long as the little girl is nice." Mother Xie agreed with a smile.

  The next morning, Mother Xie put on her white coat and went for a walk around the ward. When she saw the little girl, no wonder her son liked her. She was really good-looking, white, tender and cute, and she also liked her very much.

  "Xuan'er, you have really good eyesight. Hurry up and catch the person." Xie's mother ran over specifically to find Xie Nanxuan.

  "Mom, I will work hard." Xie Nanxuan planned to increase his presence later.

  Satisfied, Mother Xie returned to the office, hummed a tune and made a cup of tea until she had an operation at ten o'clock.

  In the ward, Xie Nanxuan came in for rounds and stared at the little girl. She kept looking at him. What should I do if she blushed?

  "Comrade Zhao, does your forehead still hurt?" Xie Nanxuan approached Zhao Shuyao and asked.

  "Well, the wound still hurts a little." Zhao Shuyao was fascinated by him. She really liked this face.

  "I'll help you change your dressing first, and I'll hang up two bottles of water later. The wound still needs anti-inflammation." Xie Nanxuan changed the gauze on her head, applied the medicine, and deliberately blew on the wound a few times.

  "Doctor, what are you..." Zhao Shuyao did not continue, but her face turned into an apple.

  "My name is Xie Nanxuan. Have a good rest. Don't think too much. We'll talk about it later." After saying that, he went to another ward.

  Zhao Shuyao: Men look more handsome up close, and their faces are particularly clean. Doctors must be mysophobic.

  In the evening, her family came to see her again, and this time her little brother came too. The little guy is 8 years old and looks very cute. Among the handsome men and beauties in the Zhao family, there is no one with bad looks.

  "Mom, I will be discharged from the hospital by myself tomorrow. You don't have to ask for leave anymore. I can go home by myself." Zhao Shuyao has the key to her home.

  "Okay, Yaoyao, are you going to find a job, or do you want to sign up to go to the countryside?" Qin Yan asked with a smile.

  "Mom, I want to find a job. I heard the hospital is recruiting, and I want to give it a try." This is what the nurse told her yesterday. There will only be two positions available for registration in two days.

  "Okay, then you can make up your own mind." Qin Yan found that her daughter was very independent now.

  The next morning, Zhao Shuyao went to Xie Nanxuan to sign for discharge. The man was waiting for a while to see a doctor.

  "Thank you, doctor, I'm going to be discharged from the hospital." Zhao Shuyao looked at him with bright eyes.

  "Okay, no problem. Keep the wound away from water and change the dressing in two days." After Xie Nanxuan finished speaking, he signed for her.

  Zhao Shuyao packed her things, went through the procedures and was discharged from the hospital. She walked on the dilapidated road and returned home based on her memories.

  The Zhao family lives in a house with three bedrooms and one living room. This is the house assigned by her parents. She has her own independent room.

Chapter 9 Register for the Examination

  The original owner's room was very simple, with a wooden single bed, a desk and a wooden square stool, and a wooden wardrobe with a braji and two coats hanging in it.

  The other clothes were all folded neatly, and the room was very clean without any dust. Qin Yan should have cleaned it when she came back yesterday. The eldest brother and the younger brother lived in the same room, and they had to wait for the eldest brother to get married before they were allocated a house.

  It's a pity that the eldest brother still doesn't have a partner. This is very similar to the eldest brother in the previous life.

  Zhao Shuyao closed the door and entered the space. After drinking two glasses of spiritual spring water, her whole body was dark. Fortunately, she took off her clothes and prepared to take a shower. Now her whole body stank.

  I washed it three times before it was finally clean. Tomorrow I will continue to have a lot of impurities in my body. After the bath, my skin is much fairer, and my skin is softer and smoother than before.

  I used my mind to sort and put away all kinds of eggs, and also watered the fruit trees on the mountain with spiritual spring water. Many of the fruit trees were about to bloom and bear fruit, and the fry in the river had already grown into big fish. If you want to eat, you can get it just by thinking about it.

  The seafood in the sea multiplied a lot. Zhao Shuyao used her mind to get the king crab and a big blue fin tuna. She was going to make sashimi for a feast, and put the rest in the warehouse to keep it fresh forever.

  About forty minutes later, Zhao Shuyao was eating bluefin tuna fillets and steamed king crab, which were delicious.

  "This is life. Who the hell wants to go to the countryside? I have to lie down straight away." Zhao Shuyao said nonsense in the space. In her previous life, she was the daughter of the richest man's family and she had never said such rude words.

  In this life, if Zhao Shuyao wants to live a happy life, the most she can do is go to work and be lazy. She has so many supplies that she can lie down.

  After eating, Zhao Shuyao took a nap out of the space and opened the door to take a nap. Because it was too hot and windy with the door open, she couldn't stay in the space all the time. She would help if someone came back.

  Qin Yan was worried about going home and quietly opened the door of her house. When she saw her daughter taking a nap, she felt much relieved.

  I cooked a bowl of brown sugar eggs for my daughter, left a note on the dining table, and rode my bicycle to work in the steel factory.

  "Yaoyao, eat the brown sugar eggs when you get up, and don't go out to take good care of yourself." Zhao Shuyao came out after waking up and saw the note.

  She ate all the eggs in two minutes, and then went to the kitchen to check the rice jar. Half of the house was made up of coarse grains, and she and her brother ate more fine grains. The little brother's name was Zhao Junkai.

  Zhao Shuyao took out some grains and added some of each kind into it. He stirred it a few times to see if the colors were different. You wouldn't even notice it if you didn't look carefully.

  In this era, every house has a rice vat, just to prevent rats from destroying it. After all, food is very precious now, and even if you have money, you may not be able to buy it.

  Zhao Shuyao added Lingquan water to the thermos, brewed a pot of tea and left it to dry on the table. Everyone would drink it when they got back from get off work.

  In the evening, Qin Yan came back from get off work to prepare dinner. She didn't pay much attention to the rice vat, so she didn't notice anything unusual and speeded up the preparation of dinner.

  The younger brother walked in with his schoolbag on his back and put down his schoolbag to see Zhao Shuyao. The relationship between the two siblings was quite good.

  "Sister, does your wound still hurt? Who hit you?" Zhao Junkai asked with red eyes.

  "Junkai, sister is fine. The wound was caused accidentally while walking." Zhao Shuyao didn't want her family to worry.

  Zhao Junkai kept looking at her without saying anything. Soon Zhao Yongnian and Zhao Jinan went home, and the family sat at the dining table to have dinner. Zhao Shuyao didn't feel strange at all.

  "Yao Yao, what do you want to eat tomorrow?" Qin Yan asked.

  "Mom, I'm not picky about food, I can eat anything." Zhao Shuyao said with a smile.

  "Mom, I want to eat braised pork." Zhao Junkai answered immediately.

  "Okay, then I'll get up early and queue up to buy meat." Qin Yan also loves her two sons very much.

  The family is getting along happily, and Zhao Shuyao has no regrets in her heart. She will change her family's destiny, and the first step is to find a job.

  The day of registration soon came. After Zhao Shuyao signed up, she went to change her dressing. She also went to see the handsome man for a while. She especially liked the man's appearance.

 "Doctor Xie, I came to see you to change the dressing." Zhao Shuyao stared at Xie Nanxuan like a nymphomaniac.

  "Okay, come here and sit down." Xie Nanxuan felt that this face was really useful.

  "Will my wound leave a scar?"

  "No, don't worry, she's still beautiful."

  Zhao Shuyao's face turned red when she heard this, and sparks sparked when the two looked at each other. Xie Nanxuan heard the heartbeat, and his own heart beat much faster.

  "Then I'll leave first. Goodbye!" Zhao Shuyao turned around and wanted to run away.

  "Comrade Zhao, we will meet again." Xie Nanxuan will not give up his beloved girl.

  This time, Zhao Shuyao ran straight out of the hospital and met Lin Jiaojiao. The two went to a deserted alley.

  "Shu Yao, Fu Shen is going to the countryside. I know you like him very much. You should also sign up to go to the countryside." Lin Jiaojiao continued to fool Zhao Shuyao.

  "I said I don't like Fu Shen, and you and he are in a relationship." Zhao Shuyao made it clear.

  "No, he and I are just good friends." Lin Jiaojiao immediately denied it.

  "Lin Jiaojiao, what did you say when you pushed me last time? Pay for my medical expenses and nutritional expenses." Zhao Shuyao sensed that no one was passing by.

  "Zhao Shuyao, I'm not pushing you. Please show me the evidence." Lin Jiaojiao would not admit it even if she was beaten to death.

  "Are you sure you don't want to pay?"

  "I have no money, it's not me who pushed it."

  Soon, shouts came from the alley. Zhao Shuyao slapped her several times and pinched her private parts with his hands. Lin Jiaojiao cried out for her father and mother in pain.

  A quarter of an hour later, Zhao Shuyao walked out of the alley and went home. Lin Jiaojiao was lying on the ground crying. There was not a single piece of meat on her body. She would never dare to provoke her again.

  After returning home and closing the door and entering the space, Zhao Shuyao drank the spiritual spring water and took a bath. Her skin became almost breakable. She looked in the mirror and saw that she was so beautiful!

  Her breasts are at least 36C, her butt is a peach butt, and her waist is very thin, at most one foot eight.

  Zhao Shuyao was very satisfied with her figure. She put on her clothes and exercised for a while. Unfortunately, she had no muscles to exercise. After exercise, her lines would be more beautiful.

  The next morning, Zhao Shuyao went to the hospital to take the exam, and was eliminated by more than half in the first round.

  In the second session, the test was about calculating employee wages and making statistical financial forms.

  The third session is the interview, who has the best quick calculation ability, and the accounting code of conduct.

  Finally, the hospital will post the accepted candidates. After three months of internship, they can become full-time employees, and the salary and benefits are good in all aspects.

  Zhao Shuyao went home and waited for the notification. He took out the spiritual spring water and poured it into a thermos. He made some tea and put it on the table to dry. The spiritual spring water he had been drinking for the past few days was just diluted and slowly restored. It should not be too obvious and easy to wear.

  Zhao Yongnian was a soldier before, and he was already the regiment leader before he retired, so he had many hidden wounds.

  In the past few days, his hidden wounds suddenly stopped hurting. After careful observation, he found that it might be related to his daughter.

  However, he wouldn't ask if his daughter didn't tell her, because everyone has secrets. In the past few days, the body has felt much lighter, impurities have been discharged from the skin, the wrinkles on the face have decreased, and the whole family has become much whiter.

Chapter 10 Admission to Work

  Zhao Shuyao wanted to help his family take good care of their health, so he had to bring food home frequently. Fortunately, the original owner had a lot of pocket money, so he said he bought it from others on the road.

  Opening the biscuit box where the original owner saved money, Zhao Shuyao saw a lot of change, a lot of colorful things, and tickets, which he had to spend as soon as possible to see the date.

  Anyway, the supply and marketing cooperative was not far away. Zhao Shuyao took the tickets and walked out. She wanted to spend all the tickets in her hand. Many old people were enjoying the cool under the big trees. She took a detour specifically not to hear gossip.

  "Look, she must be the daughter of the factory director. She is really beautiful and has a good figure. She looks like she has a son." Aunt A said, spitting.

  "This girl has graduated from high school and should be able to work soon." Aunt B continued.

  "My family is in good condition and they eat fine food." Aunt C was extremely envious.

  "I don't know which brat I will take advantage of in the future." Aunt D lamented that her son got married too early.

  Zhao Shuyao quickened her pace when she heard this. She could hear it even if she had the mental power. These ladies were just too idle. There was really no malicious intent.

  She quickly arrived at the supply and marketing cooperative. There were not many people and it was not morning. To be honest, there were a lot of things, but none of them caught her eye.

  In her eyes, everything was outdated, so she took out the ticket and started buying things.

  Zhao Shuyao bought a pound of brown sugar, two pounds of peach cakes and two bars of soap. He also bought eight feet of black fabric and took it back to make pants for his little brother. The little guy paid for the fabric.

  "Yao Yao, are you here to buy something too?" The male protagonist Fu Shen suddenly ran up to get close to her.

  "Comrade Fu, please call me Comrade Zhao from now on. We are just classmates if we are not familiar with each other." Zhao Shuyao did not like this male protagonist.

  "Okay, Comrade Zhao, I'm sorry for what happened last time. Jiaojiao didn't mean it." Fu Shen clenched his fists and apologized.

  "It's okay, just don't bother me again in the future. I swear to God I really don't like you." After Zhao Shuyao said that, he took his things and left the supply and marketing cooperative.

  Fu Shen looked at Zhao Shuyao's back and felt that she was much prettier than Lin Jiaojiao, so he laughed out loud.

  Yes, Fu Shen was reborn last night. Zhao Shuyao was really miserable in his previous life. Lin Jiaojiao betrayed him in the end, ran away with a rich man, and took away all his money.

  In this life, he wants to pursue Zhao Shuyao. After all, her family has good conditions. Unfortunately, he was reborn too late and will go to the countryside the day after tomorrow.

  Moreover, this Zhao Shuyao was different from his previous life. She did not sign up to go to the countryside with him.

  There was also Lin Jiaojiao, he would not let her go. Fu Shen left the supply and marketing cooperative and turned to find Lin Jiaojiao.

  Zhao Shuyao carried her things home, and the ladies were nowhere to be seen. They probably all went home to cook. After all, it was time to get off work.

  When she got home, Zhao Shuyao took out some rice and flour and put all the things she bought on the table.

  Qin Yan went home to cook dinner after get off work. When she saw the things on the table, she didn't say anything. She just gave Zhao Shuyao twenty yuan and asked her to save it for herself.

  "Yao Yao, where did you buy those rice and flour?" Qin Yan asked worriedly.

  "Mom, I bought this from an aunt on the way back." Zhao Shuyao said after collecting the money.

  Qin Yan was relieved to make dinner now, as long as her daughter did not go to the black market. She also put all the food into the rice vat and was in a good mood to make white rice tonight.

  The next morning, Zhao Shuyao went to the hospital after breakfast and could see the admission list today.

  When I walked to the hospital, someone happened to be posting a notice with only two names written on it.

  The first one was Zhao Shuyao, and the second one was written by Wang Wenhao. Many people turned around and left. Zhao Shuyao ran home with a smile, and went to complete the formalities three days later.

When she got home, Zhao Shuyao took out five kilograms of fat meat and boiled it in lard, and then took out three kilograms of pork ribs to make sweet and sour short ribs.

  Turning on the coal stove, Zhao Shuyao began to boil lard, then cleaned the enamel basin and even the lid, which was used to put the lard.

  "Oh my god! Who is boiling lard? It smells so delicious." The neighbor next door said loudly.

  Zhao Shuyao thought for a while, then took out two more vegetables and cooked the meal directly. They all went home today and wanted to know the admission results.

  At noon, Zhao Shuyao had just put the dishes and chopsticks, and the family members came back one after another, and they all laughed when they smelled the smell of meat.

  "Yaoyao, have you passed the exam?" Qin Yan asked with a smile.

  "Mom, I passed the exam. I will go through the formalities in three days." As soon as these words came out, the whole family was very happy.

  "Hey, my daughter made sweet and sour pork ribs." Zhao Yongnian couldn't help but smile happily.

  "Sister, congratulations!" Zhao Jinan gave her ten yuan.

  "Thank you, brother." Zhao Shuyao is still so obsessed with money.

  "Sister, it's great that you don't have to go to the countryside." Zhao Junkai hugged Zhao Shuyao.

  "Okay, let's have lunch first. We'll talk about it later." After Qin Yan finished speaking, there was only the sound of clinking bowls and chopsticks on the table.

  After eating, Qin Yan gave Zhao Shuyao fifty yuan, as well as some cloth tickets and industrial tickets, and asked her to buy cloth and aluminum lunch boxes, which must be ready when she goes to work.

  Because there is a canteen in the hospital, I bring lunch boxes to eat. I heard that the food is cheap and delicious. This is a welfare for employees.

  In the afternoon, Zhao Shuyao took out an aluminum lunch box and a large enamel cup, one for rice and the other for vegetables.

  After thinking for a while, he took out two more pieces of Doliang, which were just right for making two short-sleeved shirts. Zhao Shuyao went to his parents' room, because the sewing machine was placed there.

  Zhao Shuyao cannot make clothes, but the original owner likes to make clothes. She has memory, so of course she can do it. This is really a new skill.

  At the beginning, Zhao Shuyao was a little worried about accidentally wasting fabric, but she became very skillful after getting started. She made the shirt before evening, washed it and dried it.

  "Yao Yao, your shirt is ready?" Qin Yan saw it when she was collecting the clothes.

  "Well, my craftsmanship is not bad." Zhao Shuyao said proudly.

  "It looks better than the ones I bought. My daughter is the best!" Qin Yan said looking at the beautiful Zhao Shuyao.

  "Mom, from now on, I will hand over half of my salary. Don't refuse me. I am a member of the family." Zhao Shuyao didn't want to be freeloaders. It was really impossible for her to gnaw on her old age. Besides, she still had a lot of supplies.

  Qin Yan smiled and nodded in agreement. Her daughter grew up and was admitted to the accounting profession. She was really excellent.

  Soon, it was the day of work. She went to go through the formalities early in the morning, filled out the information and bought the meal tickets. She and Wang Wenhao went to the third floor. The office was not particularly big. There was an iron door inside and several insurance boxes were placed inside. cabinet.

  The key to the iron door requires two people to open it. The key is in the hands of the chief and deputy chief of the finance department.

  "Come, let me introduce to you. This is Comrade Zhao Shuyao, and this is Comrade Wang Wenhao. From now on, everyone will get along well. I don't like intrigues." Deputy Section Chief Li Qiaoyu said.

  "Hello everyone! I am Zhao Shuyao. Please give me your advice in the future."

  "Hello everyone! I'm Wang Wenhao. If you need to move anything, come to me."

  There are mostly women in the office, and there are also a few cashiers and auditors. Each desk has a lock. You must lock the files before leaving get off work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 24.9K 53
[This story is now FREE!] When Andie Bank agreed to take a job to help save her friend's reputation, it wasn't supposed to end up in a romance-fueled...
1.3M 53.2K 72
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...
50.2M 2M 38
Hadley Jamison doesn't know what to think when she hears that her classmate, Archer Morales, committed suicide. She didn't exactly know him, but that...