The Admiral of a Bygone Era

By Annotation3567a

HMS Admiral was the Prototype of the new famed Admiral-class Battlecruisers. He. Along with Hood. Are the onl... More

BIO
BIO Pt2 (Kansen)
Prologue
A Chit-chat and Home
Sibling Bond
38 knots
Preparations and Voyage

The Best Christmas Gift

356 7 7
By Annotation3567a

Time: 8:27am
Year: 1939
Month: December
Day: 25
Place: Belfast, Northern Ireland

It was an early morning in Belfast, Northern Ireland. While some people are still sleeping and some are already awake preparing to go do their daily routines. The usual. Meanwhile our Kansen Friends are also doing the same.

The Destroyer's were still sleeping. While the Battleships were already awake and out of their ships. With the exception of Duke of York. Being a vampire has its flaws and shortcomings.

What about our protagonist. Well. He's currently thinking about replacing his M1 Garand with another weapon. Yes. It was still in good condition but he wanting something more. Powerful to put it simply.

He was currently walking around the Docks. His M1 in hand. His destination is uncertain. But he really just wants to relax and relieve the old memories he had when he was still in commission.

As he walked along. He stopped by to look at a familiar kansen that was all too familiar.

(Our first kansen who isnt a RN Kansen :) )

It was Richelieu. A kansen he met before after he accidentally entered a church. Their conversation turned from introducing themselves to a more casual approach. Eventually being friends with each other by the time their conversation ended.

Before he made a desicion to either greet her or not. Richelieu already noticed him and gestured him to come closer to her.

Admiral can't refused a Ladies Invitation so he agreed and went towards her

Admiral: Greetings Lady Richelieu. What are you doing here in britian?

Richelieu: Bonjour and good morning Sir Admiral. I was just traveling here. What are you doing at this moment?

Admiral: Okay then. Well. I want to buy a new gun to replace my old one.

Richelieu: Oh?. Okay then. Theirs a Gun Shop over there at the end of the street.

She then points at the said shop right at the end of the street.

Admiral: Ah. Thank you Lady Richelieu.

I then bowed at her with respect. Getting a nod in response as I made my way to the Gun Shop.

Gun Shopkeeper: Hello there!. What can I get for you?

Admiral: Mhm. Where are the machine guns perhaps?

Gun Shopkeeper: Right here sir.

I then looked at where he's pointing at and saw a number of machine guns. 2 of which caught my interest immediately. One machine gun that I knew all to familiar and one that I heard off.

Ah yes. The infamous Lewis Gun. A gun that's just as famous as the Maxim Machine Gun. A gun used practically everywhere and by everybody.

The first tanks?. No problem

The Dirty and Awful Trenches? No problem

The Enemy?. No problem

No problem!

Anyways. The other gun

(A/N: I know this gun was not available in this period. But pretend its a prototype ;) )
"The L4-series Bren?"
I've never heard of this gun before. Maybe a prototype?. Maybe. Maybe.

Admiral: How much for a Lewis Gun and this one?

Gun Shopkeeper: Hmn. That's 6,304.24 Pounds for the Prototype Gun and 4,728.18 for the Lewis. How's that sound?

Admiral: *Checks my wallet then pulls out the right amount and gives it to the shopkeeper while the shopkeeper gets the Lewis and Bren mg and gives it to Admiral*

Gun Shopkeeper: Happy doing business!

Admiral nodded as he proceeds to take the 2 guns. Place them on his back and headed his merry way towards the Docks. But unbeknownst to Admiral. Their was someone already waiting their for him

Hood's POV

Hood: WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S NOT HERE?!?!?

I frantically screamed at Wales, Who could do nothing more then chuckle at me. Which infuriated me. I was sailing at nearly full speed just to meet my brother as early as possible only for him not to be here?!. While yes. I have seen his ship and admired who identical mine and his ship is with the exception of the Triple Turrets and the Q Turret. But...

Wales: Calm down Hood. He won't go too far from his ship.

Hood: Well... Yeah but... What if he does?!

Wales: I know him Hood. He won't go too far. I can guarantee you that.

After Wales said that. We saw. Surprisingly. Richelieu on the Docks. She then notices us and proceeded to walk towards us. Probably for a friendly gesture.

Richelieu: Bonjour Wales and Hood. How are you two today?

Wales: Greetings. And yes we're fine. Hood is just overreacting.

Hood: Wales!

Richelieu: Mhm. What may this be about Wales?

Wales: Oh. Hood is overreacting because she thought that his brother is missi-

Wales didn't even get to finish before I shut her mouth

Wales: mmmhmmm nmnh mn

Hood: Shhhh. Your spilling too much information...

Richelieu: Brother?. Hmnmn. You mean that handsome man over there?

She then pointed at someone in the distance. Approaching the dock where HMS Admiral lies. But we stood there. Flabbergasted at what the man is.

He looked like a true Admiral that can lead a fleet to victory.

His outfit reflected his status as an Admiral too. Much like my outfit...

But. He. Was handsome.

So, So Handsome...

He then would take a glance at us. But when our eyes locked with each other. A small smile formed on his face as he stopped walking towards his ship and started walking towards me. Eventually. He stopped right infront of me. While I stood there. Still admiring his looks.

But I feel so happy that I meet him once more. This time for good...

He then would hug me. And all I'd do was hug back in return. Tightly. I don't want to be separated from him ever again. I will be with him. Protect him.

Be the best possible sister he deserves...

Admiral: I miss you. Sister. I love you..

I love you..

I love you..

I love you..

Those words pierce my heart like a AP shell...

Those words...

Those words are the most valuable words I have ever heard in my life...

I now know I won't live the burden of my lost sisters in my dreams. For now... I know that someone will guide me to the right path and always stay with me...

Hood: My brother... I love you too

And with that. We continued our hug. Richelieu and Wales watch. Not interfering as they knew this meeting was long overdue...

Finn
Words: 1072

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 890 53
The Story talks about a WW2 Battleship The USS Missouri also know as the Mighty Mo became a museum in the old 1900's and been in Pearl Harbor for Yea...
38.1K 1K 44
USS Enterprise (CV-6), a floating city of steel. After a stellar service career in World War 2. She was decommissioned in 1958. She's the only ship t...
5.1K 133 18
(Note: This will be another one of those "Shipboy" stories combined with "Fictional Ships" type things) For the Ambitious Polish Navy. 'He' is the mi...
37.6K 460 11
War, War never changes. It's exactly the same. No matter which era it happens upon. This is a story of a girl. A girl with dark times. One who's life...