Single's inferno 3

By rowr__

In a whirlwind decision, Kim Nabi throws herself into the sizzling arena of the third season of Singles Infer... More

EP 02
EP 03
EP 04
EP 05
EP 06
EP 07
Ep 08

EP 01

5.5K 179 108
By rowr__

" 'Looks like we've got one more person joining us , since there's a spot left... »
Min Young grinned as The other contestants nodded in agreement, their attention shifting back to the entrance.
A few minutes later, a girl in a purple dress and long, black hair walked in with careful steps, wearing matching high heels.

« ..wooh she's really pretty ..» Hye-seon giggled, looking at the new girl, as  the guys next to her agreed with a smile

.
.
.

« ..Hi, I'm Kim Nabi. I don't usually fall for someone quickly, but my friends always say I'm good at flirting Even if I am not interested , I just act friendly and I don't know how I end up flirting .
I like guys who are chill and composed but also fun and funny to be around ; I appreciate those who make the first move because, honestly, I've never approached a men first in my life. Guys tend to tell me I have pretty eyes and cute smile and my favorite part of me is my eyes too ; I am here just to have fun and make memories , whether I find a partner or not... »

Nabi introduced herself to the camera, smiling.

.
.
.

'..She seems like a fun person to talk to, I think she hasn't made the first move before  because she knows she's really pretty; her looks do the talking,.. »
Da-hee told the other judges

« ..Did you see Gyu-ri's face when Nabi walked in?.. »
Jin-kyung laughed, looking to the screen as the others laughed in agreement.

« ..I think Gyu-ri thought she had this competition in the bag until she saw Nabi. Suddenly, she realized, Oh, Nabi might be a match for me that's why she glared at her .. »
Kyuhyun said, and the others agreed.

« ..Personally, I'm saying it now – Nabi's going to attract a lot of guys. She's cute, classy, and a bit flirty every guy's dream.. »
Dex explained.
« ..Be careful, Dex; if Yuna hears you praising her, it might not end well for you... »
Hanhae joked, and they all burst into laughter

.
.
.

Nabi moved gracefully toward the only available seat, situated between Min Young and Minwoo. A small smile played on her lips as she felt the curious gazes of everyone present. Adjusting her bag on her lap, she ran her fingers through her hair, creating an air of effortless charm.

.
.

"Everyone's eyes are fixed on her,"
Dahee observed, glancing at the large screen as the mesmerizing girl in the purple dress captivated their attention.

.
.
.

"It's really hot here isn't huh?" Gwanhee asked the girl in front of him, who nodded and delicately moved her hair away from her neck.
« ..Yeah, it's scorching in here."

.
.
.

"Remember when he said he wouldn't make any moves whatsoever happened to that and  it's been 5 minutes only ... »
Jinkyung laughed, prompting a chorus of laughter as they recalled the earlier statement from the men.
« He couldn't resist; she's too enchanting.. »
Kyuhyun adder with a chuckle.
.
.
.

A blanket of silence returned, accompanied by an awkward atmosphere. Then, a voice broke through the speakers, instructing them to discreetly explore without revealing personal details until they reach paradise.

.
.

"For me, Kim Nabi is the one who caught my attention. Her posture and aura are simply amazing," confessed Gwanhee.

"Hyeseon made the best first impression, but Nabi's charm is undeniable. I'd love to get to know her," Jinseok declared.

"To be honest, i didn't find any of them physically attractive .. »
she laughed, casting a glance at the camera with a small nod.

.
.
.

"Should we take a little tour?" Minwoo suggested, prompting Nabi and the rest to rise from their seats to take a look around the place .

"..Are we really going to survive on just carrots?"  Nabi joked, laughing as they found that the only decent food in sight was carrots in wooden boxes, along with some canned chicken breast and tuna.

" Looks like we're going to starve here" Jinseok teased beside her, while peeling off the carrots. "..you are good at it .." complemented minyoung as he brust out laughing denying what she said .

"Don't you think these pieces are way too big?" Nabi giggled at his clumsy way of cutting them into large chunks.
"Oh, really? Want me to make yours smaller?" he asked, focusing on the task at hand.
"..I actually have sensitive teeth, so I'd appreciate it.."
she smiled gratefully as he started chopping the carrots into smaller pieces.

.
.
.

"She's surprisingly good at keeping a conversation going,"
Hanhae remarked excitedly as he watched their interaction on the screen.

"..And look at him! He can't even look at her properly and his ears are turning red!" Dex chuckled, pointing out their blushing men who continued chopping the carrots befor putting them in the wooden plate .

"..There's something about her that's just alluring, She may seem intimidating so he didn't expect her to be easygoing, That's probably why he's a bit shy around her "
Jinkyung observed, receiving nods of agreement from everyone else.

.
.
.

"Have any of you ever eaten raw carrots like this before?" Minyoung asked curiously as they all began devouring the carrot feast laid out on the table.
Gwanhee responded « ..not really.. » while nibbling at the vegetable on the platter.

" They're a great healthy snack when combined with cucumbers, so yes, I've had them before. However, the cut is a little off, so we might need to get a new chef"
Nabi laughed, looking at Jinseok, who grinned in response.
" I agree that they hurt my teeth because they're so big; glad I cut yours smaller."

All of them gasped in surprise when they heard the speaker brrust tell them that the couple matching process would begin right away; they hadn't anticipated it to happen so soon.
They took the tickets from the box beneath the table and shared them between them before writing the name of the person they would like to go to paradise with.

"..gwanhee please choose the person you would like to g to paradise with .." the voice ordered onec more as everyone was gathered again around the entrance .
The man in the jean fit approched Heyseon handing her his ticket before she gave him hers minutes later while exchanging shy smiles.

Gyuri was next , as she handed her ticket to minwoo who took the ticket in silence, the latter approached nabi slowly giving her his ticket as she took it with a kind smile and a little bow .

.
.
.

As she observed their exchange, Dahee screamed
"... Nabi?!!."
"I wonder if she'll pick him too, since they didn't really talk.."
dex said, and the other nodded in agreement.

.
.
.

« .. i watched her having small conversations with everyone and that really left a great impression in me I think she would be great to spend time with ...»
explained minwoo his choice to the camera

.
.
.

minyoung approached jinseok giving him her ticket as he accepted it with a nod , minutes later he walked to the girl in the purple dress handing her his ticket with a small smile plastering his face .

"..Kim nabi please give your ticket to the person you'd like to accompany you to paradise .." ordered the voice as nabi looked around before slowly approaching jinseok handing him her ticket under everyone gaze as he accepted it with a cute nod .

.
.
.

"They had a great chemistry and conversation, so I'm not surprised at all; I actually saw this coming."
affirming that the two were in fact clear, Kyuhyun said.
.
.
.

Jinseok walked towards the girl offering her his hand as she gladly take it as they walked out of the place .
« .. I should've worn something more comfortable this heels aren't very comfortable to walk with .. »
chuckled nabi as she carefully walked through the uneven ground .
« ..Here let me help you .. » jinseok responded as his hands reached for her waist to help her Rely on him as they walked together .

Once they made it to the helicopter he helped her climb in before securing her belt and held her hand as she told him that she don't really like heights and she always had a little panic session before she gets into any plane .

« ...Oh That's so pretty .. » pointed out Nabi to the designed roof with flowers all over witha small wooden table in the middle , as the man standing next to her grinned slightly at her comment before helping her take a seat while he seat in front of her .
"Which type of dessert do you prefer?" Jinseok said as she leafed through the menu that was set out on the table.
"I usually enjoy chocolate or desserts made with cacao the most," she replied, grinning slightly.
"..Should we order a one then ? .." He asked as she nodded in agreement with the suggestion .

"..So how old are you ? .." He questioned as they were waiting for their order
".. hold on I should take a guess .." he continued before she had a chance to answer
"..are you 26 ?? .."  He guessed making her gasp in disbelief "..wooh did i got it right from the first try ! I am usually so good at guessing ages .." he confidently said making her erupt  in laughter .
« ..you got it completely wrong .. » she chuckled at his embarrassed state.
"...are you younger or older ! .." He asked once more as she laughed even more at his question .
".. older yeaaah I guess we are done .." she joked around"..I am 24 what about you ! .." She asked as his eyes winded at her responses .
"...Aaaah you are 24 that's pretty young I am 31 .." he confessed making her nod with a little smile .
".. it's okay 7 years is not that much if we get along very well oppa .." she comforted him as he sipped on his cafe his ears turning red again .

"..So what do you do for a living ? ..." She curiously questioned .
"...Do you want to take a guess .." he suggested taking a bite from the desserts on the plate .
"..to be honest all I can think about is you being a gym trainer and it doesn't seem right telling by the face u just made .." she grinned as he shook his head agreeing with her .
« I am cafe owner I have 3 cafes in where I live..» he informed as she nodded.

"..are you a student ! .." He asked as she nodded "...that's easy to tell biased on my age let's see if u can guess what is my specialty ! .." She asked again as he playfully eyed her
« .. mhhhm music you have a really soothing and beautiful voice so I might be right .." he explained his suggestion as she laughed once more at his guessing.
"..Oppa thank you but you are really bad at guessing , I am a fashion student I used to study in Milan this is going to be my last year .. » she informed as he nodded smiling at her .

"..Do you speak any . Italian ? .." He asked as she nodded
".. I do but I am not that great .." she chuckled as she observed him cut the pastry for them .
"..As someone who makes one yourself, I think you should try the Italian pastry," she declared, taking a chunk out of the chocolate cake that was presented to them.
« ... maybe you can help me with that , but my cafe is pretty known for pastry in daegu .." he proudly told her as she gasped in realization. 
".. is it the one with the grey exterior and the white signs ? .." She exclaimed as he surprisingly nodded .
"..oh I celebrated my birthday  there last year , waaah I got goosebumps .." she exclaimed as he laughed at her reaction .
"..but I agree you have the best croissent and coffee there .." she complimented as he grinned
".. I crush the beans myself and prepare them as well but I am glad you tried it and liked it I'll make sure you drink it everyday once we out of here .. "
he flirted making her smile as for the first time today he was able to hold eye contact with her.

.
.
.

"....Waaaah , they get along very well with each other it's like destiny brought them she even celebrated her birthday in his cafe .."
smiled dex as the couple continued talking through the screen .
"...Yeah he seems really into her and she's really cute and interactive but he might be a little concerned about the age gape.." affirmed kyuhyun.
"..true but I didn't think he can laugh this much but he kept smiling since the date started .." added dahee

.
.
.

« ... Since I got to see a different side of nabi, I think I'm glad I went to paradise with her. However, to be honest, I'm still curious about min young, so I'd like to get to know her more before deciding who I like the most but , I enjoyed my time with nabi... »

Explained jinseok to the camera

.
.

"I chose Jinseok because, to be honest, he was the only person I spoke to, so it only made sense. But I enjoyed our time together; that's what really matter for now .. »
Nabi grinned

.
.

"..good morning , did you sleep well ?.."  jinseok asked the girl as she came out of her room .
"..good morning , yeah the bed was really comfortable what about you ?.." she smiled as she seat next to him on the food full table .

"... yeah I did , I love the way you did your hair it looks really pretty .." jinseok complimented her referring to the way she had curled her hair into waves giving it more volume .
".. really thank you oppa .." she thanked him before she began to eat .

"..I don't think i told you this but truly I think you are very pretty .." he continued complimenting her causing the girl to grin.
"..ooh thanks , you too oppa you have a really great body and you do have a cute smile too ..." she returned the compliment as he smiled while eating his food

.
.
« .. yaah what's with the sudden compliments, they look like newlyweds.. »
Laughed jinkyung
« ..the black really suits her and she's extremely pretty too ., » continued dex as the others agreed along .
« .. yeah do you want to go back there again .. »
laughed kyuhyun as the men denied shaking his head
« .. nah yuna would kill me if she saw this can we edit it out .. »
he continued to laugh .

.
.
.

suddenly a voice broke out announcing that the two will be leaving paradise alone and not together.

"..really , what's going on ?? .. » nabi exclaimed as the two exchanged shocked looks
« ... are we meeting new people ?!.. » she added while eating strawberries .
« .. yeah , I guess so .. » he added as he eyed the girl got up from her place to get ready to leave .

« .. I am sure we'll meet again oppa .. » she assured with a smile as he flowed her into her room as she redid her lipgloss before as he carried her bag leading her to the door .
« ..don't have too much fun without me .. » he told her as he opened the door for her as she chuckled slightly
« ..I won't , goodbye see you in inferno .. » she smiled waving to him .

.
.
.
.

Guess who's baaaack everyone 😭🫶🏻

Who's your favorite participant this season guys ?!

You guys I decided to write this before watching the Episodes and when the end reached I was like there two infernoooos !! But yeah I figured it out .

This season is quite different so I am kinda excited , what about you guys what are thoughts about this season ?!
and let me tell you I can't wait for ha Jeong to meet my girl nabi so she can figure her iconic shin move won't work anymore (love her though she's so funny ) .

Again English is not my first language but I still try my best so please be kind to me and feel free to correct me or give me ideas if you have any , for the girlies rooting for minkyu him and nabi are slow burn and I haven't decided who's the main character yet so yeah you'll never know.

Thank you all for your sweet messages and love you so much 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Pick One (VKookMin) By lEEhAN

Mystery / Thriller

43.8K 1.4K 24
"Say... Who do you want better?" He hits me once. "Answer him." The other slaps me hard, twice. They both smiled sweetly as they helped me up. My sh...
1K 87 17
Soonyoung's amorousness was a blessing to the people around him. He was so focused on his career that he never thought of having a girlfriend. His lo...
27.6K 2K 40
The Perfect series of books has followed lovers through early dates, late nights, heartbreak and Paradise. But How did it all begin? ***************...
13.9K 606 10
In the vibrant heart of Seoul's entertainment district, Park Aria stands out at just 22, acclaimed as the creative force behind K-pop's most mesmeriz...