𝐺𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑒

By Therealxtae

I've replayed the video about a hundred times now staring at my boyfriend and his girl best friend in bed tog... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 22

3K 116 5
By Therealxtae

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘

"You think they'll ever give him some space to breathe?" Kya said as we both watched one of the few girls who were lining up to take a picture with Delano.

We were almost an hour into the grand opening party.

"As long as he seems to give off a good impression to the social media eye then I don't see a problem." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Valentina looks like she a bout to kill one of them" Kya laughed, pointing at her who was seated in one of the few hammocks hanging from the ceiling, sipping her drink a few feet away from him. She heavily judged one of the girls who walked right by her, giving them a once over look.

"How long you think she'll last?" Kya asked me.

I shrugged my shoulder brushing her question off.

To be honest I wasn't really feeling Valentina's vibe since I met her a few days ago. She's full of herself and loves to be the center of attention.

"How long you think she's staying here for?" I asked

"I don't know maybe a few weeks" Kya shrugged her shoulders. "I can't believe he didn't tell me he had a son."

"Oh my god look who just showed up" I pointed at Nylah who could be seen out the floor to ceiling windows, walking up the driveway with a woman that looked very familiar.

"You ladies having fun?" A hand snaked across my waist.  I made eye contact with Delano before I stepped out of his hold.

"You invited Nylah?" Kya raised an eyebrow.

"I haven't heard from her in weeks. I guess she saw my invitation on Instagram." Delano shrugged his shoulders.

"What?" he jerked his head back giving Kya a weird look who gave him a death stare.

"If I see the bitch it's on sight." Kya told him.

"Ight I couldn't care less about the beef y'all got from years ago" Delano remarked shaking his head.

"Wait what kinda beef?" I asked

"They beefing since highschool over some stupid crush of here." Delano laughed.

"You laughing like it's funny you forget she fucked your opp?" Kya mugged him.

"That was years ago Kya. I don't hold grudges."

"Delano so nice you to see you again!"

I turned my head towards Nylah's who accompanied a woman on her arm.

"You remember Ashley"

"Ashley what a suprise I its great to see you again." Delano pulled her in for a quick hug.

"Your partner here Nylah convinced me to come to your grand opening party. It looks lovely by the way." Ashley spoke.

"Well I hope you're considering on coming back to Geneisis. Everyone misses you."

Ashley grimaced tilting her head left to right. " Yes of course with the promises your partner and I discussed earlier I think we could make it happen."

"I'm sorry what promises?" Delano eyed Nylah.

Nylah cleared her throat. "Ashley dear I told you I'd discuss it with Genie first."

"Oh yes right" Ashley smiled nodding her head.

"Ashley why don't I get you a drink while we continue our discussion." Delano smiled ushering her away from us.

"I don't see how bribing Ashley into coming here is going to get you anywhere" I eyed Nylah.

"Awww you mad that you ain't the star of the show for once" Nylah laughed, pouting her lips.

I rolled my eyes

"Nice to see you Nylah" Kya gave her a tight smile.

"Yeah you too it's been a while" Nylah gave her a once over look.

"What are you doing here in Cali?" she cocked her head to the side.

"What so I can't visit now?" Kya raised an eyebrow.

"Relax Kya I was only ask–"

"A'kyiah" Kya corrected her

"I was only asking a question" Nylah continued. "If you will excuse me I have a guest to attend to" Nylah walked away.

"She's such a bitch" Kya rolled her eyes

My phone began to ring and I looked and saw that it was a number with a different area code I wasn't familiar with. Probably just a random number I thought, ignoring it.

A wave of nausea hit me suddenly

"I think I'm gonna go outside for some fresh air." I told Kya who then gave me a concerned look.

"You ok?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah I just feel a little nauseated" I told her

"Probably because of the smell of weed" she nudged her head over to a corner where some guys were smoking some weed.

"Yeah" I nodded my head

"Alright well I'm going to find my brother" Kya said and I nodded my head again.

Once I reached outside on the patio my eyes drifted to the ocean and the beautiful sunset from a distance. It's been a while since I visited the ocean.

Mom, Renae and I would go there everyday just to look at the sunset. Our bodies laid up on the sand with our  hands behind our head.

Life use to be so much more fun back then when I wasn't so stressed out and had less responsibilities.

"What are you doing out here? You missed my toast especially the part where I credited your hard work" Delano appeared out the patio door with a champagne glass in hand with a big smile on his face.

I focused my attention back on the ocean

"Hey" he slid his hand around my waist.

I instantly stepped out of his hold.

"Trinity what's wrong you barely said a word to me for days now and why are you acting like this." I heard him sigh.

I looked at him through the corner of my eye not saying a word.

Trinity look at me!" his voice got stern

I looked at him. "What do you want from me?"

"What do you mean I came out here to check up on you?" Delano furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't worry about me. I bet baby momma is coming to look for you now."

Shit it slipped out

I told myself it wasn't worth it getting jealous over a man that already had an active baby momma and kid in his life but the kiss we had the other day was really doing something to me.

"Tuh so that's what this is about" he chuckled shaking his head.

"See I really thought you of all people wouldn't be the type of person to judge people." he pointed a finger at me.

I jerked my head back in offense

"I don't owe you an explanation on why my life is the way it is. I thought you'd at least be understanding about it but of course you always have to make everything about yourself."

I furrowed my eyebrows

I don't make everything about myself

"You still welcome to take the assistant position at Genesis. I kept my word and got you a job now we can get back to our own lives. I got a son I need to take care of."

I watched him empty the champagne glass then head back to the party leaving me outside in a state of disarray.

________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605 105 27
I'm just laying in bed watching my old videos and pictures on Snapchat. Thinking to myself that I had one of a hella year last year. I then had a rea...
15.5M 413K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...
111K 2.3K 15
"I can't do this anymore" I whispered under my breath. "I can't let you go" he said in a deep voice. "You're being selfish " I yelled at him. " Wi...
29.2K 1.4K 14
When the one you've shared a life with for almost 5 years has been cheating on you and now all that's left is a broken heart how do you go on? Pictu...