❄️Ruby's Trolls Holiday❄️

RemixGal

This Is✨My Second Story✨And Hope You Guys Like It. Poppy, Queen of the Trolls and Ruby, Protector of the Trol... Еще

The Story and Bergen Town
The Idea
Poppy's Plan/Love Train
The Friendly Argument
A New Holiday
A/n

The Holiday Presentation

333 5 2
RemixGal

Narrator's POV

"Huh?" Gristle and Bridget both looked up and saw Poppy, Ruby and the Trolls. "Poppy!" Bridget yells in excitement while running towards her and Poppy also exclaims "Bridget!" and runs towards Bridget and then jumps in Bridget's hand before greeting each other.

"Pop Star!"

"B-Bop!"

"Lolly Pop!"

"Roller girl!"

"Glitter bomb!"

"Morning jogger"

"Helicopter"

"Prim and..." Poppy says before she and Bridget both said together while bowing "Proper" and both Branch and Gristle looked bored before they greeted each other.

"'Sup"

"'Sup"

Ruby transforms into her human size while going over to the two girls as she greets Bridget "Hey Bridget" and this makes Bridget smile back and says "Hey Ruby" and then the two girls did their special fist bump.

"Your hair looks amazing!" Poppy says to Bridget as Ruby saw two rainbow-colored pigtails and she thought they looked good on her as Ruby said "Love the colors Bridget" and Bridget leaned forward and whispered to Poppy and Ruby "It's a weave" and the two girls said "We won't say a word" and then Bridget asks as she places Poppy down "It's so good to see you, girls! Um, what are you doing here?" and then Poppy says "Funny you should ask. Hit it, Smidge!" and right on cue, Smidge turns off the lights. Biggie and Cooper opened a big box, which turns into a stage and then a high-pitched female voice says "Holiday!" and then four sparklers lit up.

Bridget starts clapping excitedly, Gristle looked confused and while Ruby was standing next to Bridget as she had a small smile on her face and was curious on what her Troll friend had in mind. Poppy then walks on the stage and says "Lady and gentleman, we are here to solve your problems!" and this made Bridget ask in confusion "We have problems?" and Poppy ignored Bridget's question as she says "But don't worry. We have the solution. You guys need a new holiday!" and Bridget asked "Why do we need a holiday?" and then Poppy says as she asked "How else are you gonna get presents and wear awesome costumes and play 'How many marshmallows can you fit in your mouth?'".

"Hundred and seventy-two. Beat that" Cooper says as his mouth was filled with marshmallows and then a marshmallow comes out from Cooper's nose and this made Ruby snicker before saying to herself "Make that hundred and seventy-one now" and then Gristle asked "My goodness, excuse me. Have you not been getting our cards back?" and Branch comes in and says "Uh, yeah. I especially love the Wednesday one. You know, it really made me appreciate the middle of the week" and Gristle says to Bridget in triumph "Middle of the week. Told ya, babe" and then Poppy says "Look, we care about you guys, and we want to make sure you have something to celebrate. And here's the great news. The Trolls have, like, a kajillion holidays, so you can have one of ours!" and Bridget says "That's cool! I guess" and Poppy says "Yeah, it is!".

The lights go out and Poppy starts singing.

🎶You're looking for a holiday🎶

🎶And there's a million things🎶

🎶To celebrate🎶

Poppy lands in front of the Snack Pack as they are vocalizing while holding glowing fireflies as Poppy continues singing.

🎶Your life is bland right now🎶

🎶But that's okay🎶

🎶Prepare your minds to get blown away🎶

The lights turn back on and everyone is dancing around.

Poppy:🎶Holla🎶

Branch:🎶Day🎶

Poppy:🎶Holla🎶

Branch:🎶Day🎶

Poppy and Branch:🎶Holi-day!🎶

Branch:🎶Poppy, break it down!🎶

Poppy:🎶The first holiday🎶

🎶We're presenting to ya🎶

🎶A sparkly shiny day🎶

🎶Called Glitterpalooza🎶

🎶Homie Guy Diamond, take the mic🎶

Poppy and Branch:🎶And give the Bergens🎶

🎶Somethin' they gonna like🎶

Guy Diamond:🎶When you wake up in the morning🎶

🎶Whether it's sunny🎶

🎶Or whether it's stormy🎶

🎶Open the door for a big surprise🎶

🎶A blast of glitter shoots in your eyes🎶

The Trolls:🎶Glitterpalooza, Glitterpalooza. Glitterpalooza!🎶

Just then glitter shoots at Gristle and the glitter gets into his eyes, making him yell in pain "Aah! Ah... Oh, yeah. Oh, that got in there. Oh, it's in my eye" and Ruby's eyes widened before looking at her Troll friends and signals them to not use glitter while Bridget looks at Poppy and says "Maybe that holiday is not really cool for us".

Poppy:🎶That's okay. We got tons of holidays🎶

🎶Biggie, tell 'em about Tickle Day!🎶

Biggie:🎶We celebrate with giggles🎶

🎶Get tickled, get tickled🎶

🎶Get tickled by spiders🎶

And this made Gristle scream "Aah!" and then afterwards, spiders were thrown at Gristle, making him scream in fear again.

Branch:🎶Clearly not your idea of fun🎶

Poppy:🎶Yo, Satin, Chenille Show 'em another one🎶

Satin and Chenille:🎶Everyone will scream "hooray" In the electric foam parade🎶

🎶We got lasers that sparkle and glow🎶

🎶So everyone enjoys the show🎶

Chenille:🎶And there'll be flowers🎶

🎶Shootin' bubbles in the air🎶

Satin:🎶You'll be blinded by the lights🎶

🎶But you just won't care🎶

Satin and Chenille:🎶Flip a little switch Get a bubble bomb-bomb🎶

🎶Because a party ain't a party🎶

🎶Without lasers and foam🎶

Bubble foam shoots onto Gristle and a laser shoots into his eye. "Aah! It stings!" Gristle cried out, making both Bridget and Ruby worried at how the presentation is going as Bridget says to Poppy "These don't seem like Bergen things".

Branch:🎶Okay, not the holiday for you?🎶

Poppy:🎶It's all good🎶

🎶We're only halfway through🎶

"You got to be kidding me" Gristle says as Ruby saw that Bridget and Gristle weren't liking this at all.

Cooper:🎶All your family and friends🎶

🎶Will gather round🎶

🎶To enjoy the majestic sounds🎶

🎶A chorus you'll hear from miles away🎶

🎶For 24 hours, it's Balloon Squeal Day🎶

Then the Trolls except Branch and Cooper were making the balloons squeal and Ruby quickly covered her ears from the noise as she noticed that both Bridget and Gristle were annoyed by the noise. Branch saw this before quickly saying "Hey, everybody, why don't we just take a cool five?" and then he tried to work on his smile, but it looked very weird as he said "Hmm? Not working?".

"Nope. Still– still super weird" Poppy said, making Branch deadpanned.

Timeskip

Todd and Chad were using mini vacuums to get the glitter off Bridget and Gristle as he says "These Troll holidays all suck!" and Bridget says while looking at Poppy, who was smiling and giving them thumbs up "I'm trying to stop her, but she just won't listen" and then Gristle starts to say "You have to do–" but was cut off when the vacuum got his ear, making him cry out "Ow! Ow! Ow! Todd! Ow!" and Ruby winced at this before she looked at Bridget and said "I'll talk to her" and Bridget nodded as Ruby got up and went over to Poppy and Branch as they were having a conversation.

"Uh, Poppy, this whole thing has been great" Branch says to her. "Thank you" Poppy says and Branch adds "And you're great for doing it" and Poppy thanked him again "Thank you again" and that's when Ruby crouched down and said "But it's a disaster, Poppy" and Poppy starts to say "Thank– Wait, what?" before she looked at Ruby confused on what she meant. "You know that wise old saying, 'Go big or go home?' Maybe we should go..." Branch starts to say before Poppy exclaimed "Bigger!" and Ruby sighs while muttering "Oh my god.. This is not gonna end well" and while Branch said "Okay, that's not what I meant".

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

786K 29.3K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 37.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
10.3K 276 30
Jamie is Mac's other imaginary friend, but looks human. She was brought home and welcomed into his home, but only with Mac knowing she's his other im...