Double take | T. Blyth

By vantae743

(Discontinued until further notice) 「 ✦ Double take ✦ 」 "I could say I never dare ... More

Double take
FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS
ACT ONE
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

17

425 17 10
By vantae743

Waking up in an unknown room was nothing new to Esmeralda. She used to do that a lot in her past. However, waking up next to her boyfriend in his room after only a week of dating was something she was not as used to.

She rolled over to see her boyfriend sleeping peacefully next to her. His expressions were relaxed with his eyes closed and mouth slightly open where he breathed in and out. Esmeralda traced her fingers lightly over his cheek while she gently smiled at him.

"Are you going to keep staring at me, or will you give me a good morning kiss, my love?" Tom mumbled, his voice deep from just having woken up. The man opened one eye with a lazy smirk playing on his lips as he sleepily observed the beautiful woman next to him.

Esmeralda pressed her lips against his. She had not expected him to roll the two of them over so he would lean over her. The kiss in itself was far from the innocent morning kiss that she had at first intended. While it was sweet, it was also intense, with a hint of lust playing at the edge of it.

Tom was gently holding her hip with his left hand as the other one was placed next to her head to keep himself from completely laying on her.

"Now that, I would say, was a proper kiss." He whispered, his eyes staring into hers.
"I guess you do kiss like a starving man." Esmeralda mumbled as she moved her head up to kiss the British man again. Tom laughed quietly, gently shaking his head before he pecked the woman's forehead lovingly.

"Was that everything you could think about?" He asked, rolling over so that he could cuddle her easier.
"I did not manage to think about anything else but you." She answered truthfully as she enjoyed the feeling of being held by her man.
"That's good, I would hate to know if bananas were the thing occupying your thoughts." Tom jokingly said, causing the two of them to burst out into laughter.

"Oh, shut up, mon amour." Esmeralda retorted, wiggling herself out from his arms. "Stop hating on my own dislike for the fruit."

"Mi signora, I will never stop making fun of your little personal dislike for a yellow soft fruit." Tom said as he sat up to pull his woman back into his arms.

"Yellow soft fruit? You could have just said bananas." Esmeralda giggled while she tried to ignore the soft kisses her boyfriend was leaving on her neck and shoulder.

"Perhaps I could have, but then I wouldn't have been awarded the prize of hearing your beautiful laughter, now would I?" He responded between his mission of placing as many kisses on her before she decided that she wanted to leave the bed for breakfast.

"You're such a sweetheart." She said, gently placing her hand over his. In Esmeralda's opinion, this morning would probably be forever engraved into her memory as one of the best ones.

"Mhmmm. We both know you did not think of me as a sweetheart last night." He mumbled against her shoulder. Esmeralda blushed as she knew very well that despite her short-term memory, last night was something that was not easy to forget. Tom had done exactly what he had promised her in his reply to her comment a week ago. He had managed to make her speechless, unable to formulate coherent sentences while also having a hard time to truly be able to breathe properly as the drowning feeling of lust engulfed them both.

To her, Tom was like a breath of fresh air. He was to her both a gentleman and a sweetheart, but the energy and ability he had in a private space with only the two of them was something she could not describe. He was everything she needed and more.

"What do you want to have for breakfast?" Esmeralda asked as she poorly tried to divert his attention to something else than the idea of spending the day in bed with her having to start the morning with a round four.

"Do you wish for a proper or improper answer?" Tom asked as he stopped placing kisses along her neck. The look she was giving him made the man quickly say pancakes with a cup of coffee.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
INSTAGRAM

esmeraldabelamour

Liked by tomblyth, estellelars, anterosbelamour and 6,729,011 others

esmeraldabelamour Get yourself a man who can cook🤧

View comments

estellelars So, I don't have to worry about you dying from eating too much take-out then?
Reply Like

anterosbelamour I thought the same thing. Should we still keep 911 as the emergency contact?
esmeraldabelamour Isn't 911 everyone's emergency contact?!
estellelars Best if we keep 911 as the Emergency Emergency contact, Anteros😭

tomblyth Wow, how did you manage to snatch yourself such a handsome man?
Reply Like

esmeraldabelamour Ask my boyfriend. I think he'll be able to answer that
tomblyth Maybe I will💀
esmeraldabelamour Great, now I've got an amazing PowerPoint to why my dislike for bananas is valid😔

charles_leclerc So, are you going to bring your new man then to the race?
Reply Like

esmeraldabelamour Oh geez, you're back🫠
charles_leclerc Of course, I'm back🙄
esmeraldabelamour Charlie, I better not see you at the Christmas Ball.
charles_leclerc You will be seeing me there. Your mother invited me. You'll even be able to meet my girlfriend.

username I'll gladly steal your boyfriend Esmeralda!
Reply Like

esmeraldabelamour PLEASE LET ME KEEP MY MAN
username Can you all delulus get lost? Tom is MY boyfriend💀
username I don't know if I wanna be her or if I wanna be him😭

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
INSTAGRAM

misoamour

●○

○●

Liked by starlarsen, anterosbelamour, tkeirb and 90 others

misoamour I'M FUCKED😭 OH SHEESH, EHHH I KNOW YOU LOVE ME??

View comments

starlarsen Is my bestfriend seriously freaking out on her Finsta?
Reply Like

misoamour HOW DO I HIT THE DELETE BUTTON???
starlarsen Bby, what is it you're freaking out over? It's not like Tom Blyth himself would ever see your posts that are about you simping over him?
misoamour EHHHHH😭
starlarsen OH FOR FUCK SAKE ESMERALDA MISO BELAMOUR DONT TELL ME THE MAN YOU'RE DATING IS TOM BLYTH?!

anterosbelamour I can't see I'm blind, blind, blind
Reply Like

misoamour ???
anterosbelamour Now's the time where you wish he was blind and that you have no digital footprints 😊
misoamour Do you think Uncle Jiam would be able to erase my digital footprints?

tkeirb Well, you're definitely fucked in more ways than one😉
Reply Like

misoamour Is it too late to hit the unfollow button?
tkeirb Biggest liar of the century. Not a Coriolanus Snow girl? Your posts says otherwise, baby🤭
misoamour SHUSH!

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

NOTIFICATIONS
[misoamour: tkeirb commented on your post: Coriolanus Snow can get it... ]

Comments:

tkeirb You'd worship me? Wanna put it to a test, mi signora? 😉
Reply Like

misoamour GET LOST *throws holy water at you*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 286 19
In which, the entire world has labeled her as a slut or a homewrecker Or In which, he doesn't care and falls in love anyways
55.1K 2.1K 17
𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐧...
2.2K 61 18
𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐲𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢�...
87.1K 2.1K 30
My mum said it was for the best. But as I see your face everywhere, I am not so sure I agree. - In the glittering realm of Hollywood, Kira, a season...