The Beginning [ Boboiboy X Re...

By Star_Iris

So... This story is about BoBoiBoy and his friends, who receive superpowers from Ochobot, a Power Sphere. Aft... More

NOTICE
Y/N
1 - Who is coming?
2 - The arrival
3 - Hi Boboiboy!
4 - Aliens?
5 - Powers?
6 - Yaya's Cookies
7- Adudu attacks
8 - We are Superheroes

9 - Elemental Split

160 9 0
By Star_Iris

Previously....

BoBoiBoy and Y/n gasped worriedly at the sight of their friends in pain.

Nobody's POV:

At the park:

"Use your Ultimate Power now!" Ochobot suggested seeing the worry on his masters' faces.

"BoBoiBoy Elemental Split!" BoBoiBoy shouted as he did a yoga pose and punched the air above him.

The initial B ,which glowed, appeared on his watch. He then made a X sign using his wrists as 3 different symbols with different colours appeared in front of his wrists.

The symbols flew above him in a circular motion and made a circular shape in the air.

The boy quickly leaped up towards the shape.

After he had gone through it, he had split into three different Boboiboys. All of them bore striking resemblance to BoBoiBoy's original form, but they still had some differences here and there.

The one in the middle had almost the same appearance as BoBoiBoy's original form, except the slightly red themed attire and the jacket, which was fully unzipped, showing his white shirt.

The one on his right had the cap put on forwards instead of backward and he had an orange yellow color scheme, just like the original Boboiboy. His jacket was slightly unzipped from the top.

The one on his left had the cap sideways, pointing to the left side, and he had the yellow color scheme. His jacket was fully zipped up.

All three of them did a backflip and then they landed on the ground in different poses, ready to fight their enemy.

"Wow!" Ying, Y/n, Yaya and Gopal exclaimed in amazement. Meanwhile, Adudu's eyes were wide open, staring at the 3 Boboiboys in disbelief with his jaw dropped open.

Suddenly, he felt the ground beneath him shake which caused him to break the gaze from Boboiboy and look beneath him.

"Earth Pillar!" BoBoiBoy, the one with the red attire, shouted as two Earth Pillars suddenly erupted underneath Probe's hands, causing him to let go of the brunet's friends.

Y/n looked up and saw Ying, Yaya and Gopal in the air. She quickly outstretched her arms in front of her and pointed her palms towards her friends, who were falling.

"Sono-Telekinesis!" Y/n stated with her eyebrows knitted and lips pursed as she focused in front of her.

Right then, her hands started glowing raspberry and so were her three friends' bodies, who were in panic, thinking about the pain that they would feel when they would reach the ground with their eyes closed.

When they opened their eyes, they looked down at their bodies and saw the raspberry colour which surrounded their bodies.

They looked around to find the culprit and saw Y/n, whose hands were glowing with the same colour, making them relieved.

With her hands, Y/n slowly and carefully guided her friends to the ground, by moving her hands as the snow-haired girl's friends' bodies were following their movements.

Only when they had landed on their feet did she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. She quickly ran over to them in panic.

Adudu was shocked after he saw that his hostages were freed and that his whole plan was now ruined.

From the corner of his eyes, he noticed the earth element who just smirked at the green alien before lifting his fists up and punching the ground with both of his fists.

This action sent more earth spikes towards the two foreigners who were shocked.

When the spikes hit the purple robot, both he and his master were sent flying in the air.

On the other side, Y/n, Upon reaching her destination, she hugged the two girls tightly. After a few seconds, she let go of them.

"Are you guys okay?" She asked with worry filled in her voice.

"Come with me! Ochobot is in that tree's shade. Let him scan you guys." She said as she held Yaya's hand with one hand and pointed towards the place where Ochobot was with her other hand.

She tried to drag them with her towards the place where Ochobot was, eager to get them scanned to ensure that they were not injured, but her best friend pulled her hand out of her grasp.

"Don't worry Y/n! We are fine." Yaya said as she put her hands on both of Y/n's shoulders and spoke with a smile trying to calm her panicked friend down.

"Right Ying?" Yaya said as she turned her head to look at the Chinese girl next to her.

"Yes right!" Ying said with a grin. She quickly ran towards a hill and then returned back.

"See! We are fine Y/n. No need to panic." Ying said in an effort to reassure the grey-eyed girl.

Back to Boboiboy's fight, when Probe was in mid-air, he tried to balance himself and his master, who was on top of him.

"Shoot him!" Adudu ordered and Probe launched dozens of missiles at the three elemental forms.

The wind element just chuckled at their pointless effort. He brought his hands back and then swung them in front of him.

"Tornado Attack!" The wind element yelled, creating a tornado that blew the missiles back towards the green alien and his companion.

Seeing the missiles turn around towards them, the square head shrieked in fear.

Soon, the missiles hit Probe and exploded, sending the green alien, who was on the verge of fainting, and the purple robot plummeting to the ground.

While falling from the air to the ground, Adudu noticed the lightning element above him and Probe. The element was holding two lightning bolts in each hand.

Adudu jumped in fear from his seat, but before he could control Probe the lightning element stuck both of the lightning bolts into the robot.

The element smirked and then chuckled before doing a double backflip in order to get away from them.

Adudu suddenly started to get electrocuted repeatedly until they exploded.

The lightning element did a cool pose while landing.

The green alien and the purple robot, who had turned back to his original small version, bounced painfully on the ground causing the square head to groan in pain.

While this fight was taking place on one side, on the other side, Y/n had calmed down.

"Okay. I am not panicking right now." Y/n said with a calm smile.

"But you guys." The youngest said while pocking her female friends' heads with both of her index fingers causing them to pout.

"You can't fool me. I know you are tired so there is no need to pretend." Y/n said as pulled her hands back

The Korean girl chuckled at her friends' pouts causing them to giggle.

"Awww you aren't even the eldest here and yet you know so much. You are such a great friend." Ying said and then all of them smiled and looked at each other.

They had a light, calm and lovely atmosphere around them, which was soon ruined by an annoyed voice of a male.

"Oho! You are such a <Great Friend> that you even forgot about me. Am I not your friend as well?" Gopal spoke in annoyance.

He was completely irritated at the fact that he had been forgotten and ignored by his friends even though he was right next to them.

"Oh sorry Golu. I didn't mean to." Y/n said sadly, feeling guilty for accidently forgetting about him.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" Y/n asked with concern in her voice.

"Yah. I am fine." Gopal said still annoyed.

"Come on guys. Let's go where Ochobot is. And Golu, I will make something just for you tomorrow. How about that?" Y/n suggested.

"Yes!" The trio shouted but Gopal's voice was heard the most and all of them ran to the tree where Ochobot was.

After they had sat down on the ground, they saw the defeated alien and the purple robot in his original form.

Unfortunately, they had missed the brunet's fight.

Satisfied after seeing their enemies in their defeated states, the elemental forms looked at each other and nodded before combining back into one BoBoiBoy.

Soon, Probe stood up from the ground with Adudu sitting in his head.

"Computer, save me!" Adudu commanded looking up at the sky above him.

Then suddenly from somewhere, the spaceship that Boboiboy and Y/n had seen the day before flew at the park, above the green alien and his companion.

Ying and Yaya stared at the spaceship as they were surprised since it was their first time seeing one.

The bottom door of the ship opened revealing a light blue coloured beam which shined down at the green alien and the purple robot.

The two foreigners started to float up slowly towards the ship.

"The battle is not lost yet, BoBoiBoy!.. I will return!" Adudu exclaimed as all the children watched him and Probe float up very slowly towards the ship's door.

After he finished talking, the crickets' chirping could be heard in the background as they were gradually beamed up.

"Uh, I will return!...I will return!" The square head repeated his words, feeling embarrassed.

Annoyed, the green square head pushed a button to contact Computer.

"Hey, you, why is it taking so long?!" Adudu said getting impatient.

"I'm trying my best, Master." Computer responded which erupted a laugh from Boboiboy.

"Awesome!" Boboiboy said doing his signature thumbs up. He then brandished a lightning bolt.

In the spaceship:

"Uh, welcome back to the spaceship, Master." Computer greeted the alien with a little hesitation as Adudu entered the ship, burned and electrocuted.

"Next time, make it go faster!" Adudu demanded as he groaned in pain and then the spaceship flew away.

At the park:

"Wow, BoBoiBoy! Your powers are so cool!" Yaya praised BoBoiBoy, causing him to chuckle nervously.

The yellow power sphere approached the. "Yep, now everyone of you guys is a superhero!" Ochobot stated and Ying giggled at that.

"What about Gopal? He doesn't have any powers!" Ying said teasingly while pointing at the annoyed looking Indian boy.

"What are my powers, Ochobot?" Gopal asked, getting curious and irritated since he was the only one who didn't know what is powers were meaning that he couldn't even use them.

He looked at Ochobot, hoping to get an answer. As Ochobot was trying to remember, suddenly he glitched.

"I don't know. I just can't remember." The yellow power sphere answered as he had a flashback of Boboiboy kicking him into the tree earlier.

"You can blame BoBoiBoy for kicking me so hard that my data got scrambled." Ochobot put the blame on the new kid.

"Oh, yeah, sorry." BoBoiBoy apologised, feeling a bit guilty.

"It's your fault!" Gopal blamed the brunet, looking at him with an annoyed expression.

"Don't worry, you'll find out what it is later." Yaya reassured with a sweet smile on her face but Gopal wasn't convinced.

"Yeah? When?" Gopal asked angrily and impatiently.

"Relax, Gopal! It's not a big deal!" Ying scolded the boy as she didn't want him to make a fuss.

"Plus, now, we have bigger things to worry about. I don't think that that alien and his companion are going to leave us alone that easily." Y/n said thoughtfully.

"She's right. All of you are better off training in case Adudu comes back again." Ochobot said, ignoring the Indian boy.

"See! Even Hachi agrees." Y/n said happily in excitement while clapping her hands once, with a big smile on her face.

'At last. It took me so long to find the perfect nickname for Hachi.' Y/n thought in satisfaction, proud of herself for finally choosing a nickname suitable for the power sphere.

"Hachi? Is it Ochobot's nickname?" Boboiboy asked in confusion as this was the first time hearing the name.

"Well, yeah. You see, Y/n gives nicknames to people who are close to her as she believes that they make bonds stronger." Yaya explained patiently with her gentle voice and smile.

"Then, do you guys have nicknames as well?" Boboiboy asked the question curiously to which Yaya, Ying and Gopal nodded their heads.

"Well, she has been calling us by our nicknames from the start and you have such a bad memory that you don't even remember them." Ying said, a little irritated.

This made Boboiboy feel bad since he thought about how stupid he was that he couldn't even notice such an obvious thing.

He had a dejected look on his facrme as he looked at the ground. Seeing him sad, Yaya spoke.

"Don't be sad. It's not such a big issue. My nickname is Haya, Ying's is Ningning, Gopal's is Golu, Tok Aba's is Abu and Ochobot's is Hachi. Okay?" Yaya said in a try to cheer the boy up.

"What about me? What is my nickname?" He asked curiously.

'Everyone has a nickname. I must have one too right? I hope it's a cool one.' he thought and looked at Y/n with eyes full of hope.

"Well, you see... Umm... The thing is that I am not sure about it yet. But when I find a suitable nickname for you, I will tell you." She said, not wanting the disappoint the brunet.

"Anyway, we should start training as soon as possible." Y/n said in an attempt to change the topic.

"How am I supposed to train when I don't even have powers?!" Gopal asked impatiently.

"How about you train yourself to be more patient?" BoBoiBoy joked and laughed, making Gopal give him an annoyed look.

Though he was disappointed about not having a nickname. Even Ochobot had one. He just wanted to get a good and cool nickname as soon as possible.

Apart from that, the boy surely enjoyed being friends with them. He is happy that he visited his grandpa. After all, if he hadn't, then he would have missed all this fun.

In Adudu's spaceship:

"I hate you, BoBoiBoy!" Adudu stated as he punched the armrest on his seat in anger.

"It looks like we need more cocoa, Master." Computer came close and informed the frustrated alien.

"Hm...order the minions to steal more cocoa!" Adudu thought and commanded, a bit composed.

On their master's order, Adudu's servant robots exited the spaceship and flew down to Earth.

I hope you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 140 8
"I lost everything because of fate, I'm quite surprised I haven't lose myself yet." | [Boboiboy Fanfiction] | Fate is not something you can mess with...
501 26 8
[STATUS: Ongoing] "I'll be the shield of this team!" With a brand new Power Watch, after your original one got destroyed while fighting Bora Ra, you'...
11.9K 637 26
In which a boy dreams about a girl, getting slaughtered by his enemies every night. He couldn't sleep with that dream that turned out to be his own n...
8K 449 25
"I ain't giving up, not today" "I promise to protect you, Y/N" "Let's fight, let's win this battle" -------- When a highschooler dies mysteriously an...