The Unexpected

By Nyderaa

Expect, The Unexpected. More

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)
16.)
17.)
18.)
19.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36.)
37.)

20.)

1.6K 126 234
By Nyderaa

"Have you talked to your brother today?" Fatima questioned to Jaycee as she answered her phone.

"Like now I'm starting to worry because I haven't heard from him all day, and I'm just wondering if you talked to him at least" She adds, as her and Danni pulled into their home in Atlanta. It was almost two am.

"Yes I talked to him this morning , I guess court didn't go as well, and he got into with another inmate so now he's in holding" Jaycee says lying, it hurts her feelings to lie to Fatima, but she knew the outcome of all this will be perfect.

"Ugh" Fatima let out a sigh , " that boy just don't listen, so what did he say? How long does he have to be in there?" She asks

"The last thing he told me was he going to have to do 36 months, then our time was up, so I couldn't even ask anymore questions. I'm scared Tima, I don't know if I could be without my brother for that long" Jaycee said emotional, she was making this situation as believable as possible.

"THIRTY- SIX MONTHS? YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT JAYCEE?" Fatima raised her voice over the phone.

"I don't blame you if you choose to move on Tima, 36 months is a long time"

"But I have to go, a patient is paging me. I'll talk to you later, and if I hear anything else I will let you know"

"Thank you Jaycee, enjoy the rest of your shift I'll see you soon" Fatima said lastly before hanging up the phone.

Danni was trying her best, not to break, but seeing the disappointment in Fatima face, she almost give in.

"Listen if you want me to stay with you tonight, I will T, I'll just tell Pres I'll see him later" Danni says

" I appreciate the offer, but I just want to be alone, like 36 months are you fucking kidding me? Like do they not know that bitch hit him first? And he defend himself?" She asked frustrated. "Like all he did was choke her, not even that deep"

Danni didn't say anything, they just sat there in complete silence, but meanwhile Zachary was in the house, he had the whole house decorated with flowers, balloons and candles. He dropped a bag on Fatima, because he hasn't been able to celebrate their anniversary for the past 4 months.

He felt so bad playing a joke on her, but who's Zachary without a little prank?

-
I keep looking out the window, waiting for Bougie mamas to get out the car, I know she hella tight right now, thinking the worse of me. Whole time I'm in her house, I laughed.

I'm surprised Jaycee stay in character for so long because my sister don't know how to lie for shit, also shout out to Danni, this couldn't have been done without her either. Now Fatima hurry your ass up and get your ass in this house!
-

"Since you're going back to Preston house, could you take me to see my parents? I actually don't want to be alone right now " said Fatima.

"You don't want to go change first? Take a shower before you head over there?" Danni asked curiously.

"No" Fatima replies sadly, "I'll just shower there and find something in Star's closet" She said referring to her older sister, they wasn't close nor did they get along like that.

"Listen T, it's late. Your parents are probably sleep, you could see them first thing in the morning. Go inside, I'll call Preston and tell him I'll see him in the morning and we could watch a movie together like old times"

"Fine, D." Fatima says gathering all her things and getting out the car, "don't take too long out here either " she says walking up the steps, she used Danni key to unlock the first door, then shutting and locking that door, Danni hurried to texts Zachary saying she's walking in.

Once Fatima got to the second door, she heard "Best of me, By Tsoul" playing gently. She didn't think too much of it, because Danni was always playing music, she thought she just forgot to turn it off until she unlocked the door and the music got louder.

"Tryna let you know just how I really feel about ya
'Cause since I met you, I don't think I wanna live without ya. You keep me laughing baby girl it's just something about ya. That makes me feel like you are special and every time I see your face I crack a smile. You warm me up inside and baby I'm so happy now Whenever you call, I blush just like a little child Could it be that I am fallin' for you?"

Fatima dropped everything, and followed the rose petals, that lead her to her bedroom.

Zachary texted Danni back, saying he got it from here. Danni smiled at the text message then she pulled off.  Zachary hurried up to put his phone away before Fatima got in the room.

"Zachary Taylor, DUDE!! I'm seriously going to kill you" She says as she blushed walking into the room, on the bed it had rose petals that was in a heart shape, balloons on the wall that's says "I'm home"

"Alexa, stop" Zac calls out.

Fatima couldn't do nothing but smile, when she turned around, Zachary was standing right there behind her, she didn't waste no time jumping on him, and smothering him in kisses.

"Oh I freaking (KISS) miss you (KISS) so damn (KISS) MUCH!!" She says to him in between each kiss.

"I miss you more sexy lady, I got you good didn't I?" He says, as his hands dropped to her ass, he lifted her up some more, holding her like she was a baby.

"I literally was holding my tears back, you play entirely too much don't play like that, I couldn't wait for you to call me, so I could cuss your ass out"

"You always trying to cuss somebody out" He says, and Fatima wrapped her arms over his neck tightly.

"I could stay here forever" She says softly.

"I could too mamas, but I got other plans for you" He said in a seductively tone , "Oh really?" Fatima replied with a smirk, she kissed his neck.

"Chill with all that, tonight all about you" He says as he carried Fatima over to the bed, his only mission for tonight was to please his lady. He laid Fatima down gently, as he eased his body on top of hers.

He kissed her softly , placing kisses on her neck, as he lifted her dress up, kissing her all the way down to her panty line. He admired her body, the way her skin was so soft, she smelled expensive, he just knows Roxy was about to be heaven sent.

He ripped her thongs off and dove right into her pussy face first. He licked, slurped, and sucked on Fatima's clit as he slid two fingers inside of her. He made a mental note to replace her thongs, he just knows she dropped some money on them.

"UGHHHH ZAAAA-" Fatima moaned out in pleasure, that just made Zachary want to go harder. The way his name rolled of her tongue made him feel good. He had took her entire clit into his mouth and used his lips to massage the outer portion of her clit while his tongue swirled around the rest of it.

Fatima tried to run, she thought Eric gave good head, but boy was she wrong.

Zachary grabbed her ass to hold her down in place as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of her. He devoured her whole clit like it was his last supper meal on earth.

Within a few seconds, Fatima was screaming out Zachary's name as her body exploded. Fatima pulled Zachary up before be could try to go for a second plate.

"You tapping out already?" He asked, laughing as he wiped Fatima juices off his face, and licking his fingers, "you taste so good mama"

Fatima was just loss for words, the way he ate her whole body up like she was a chicken wing, dipped in ranch any bitch could get if they look at him, she thought.

"That was like Uh- amazing, I've never had no head like that before, what did you just do to me" She said as she caught her breath.

"I gave you that Zac attack special mamas" He says.

Only two people in his life got that which was Fatima, and his old girlfriend from back in high school, even though him and Karen was together for a while, she didn't deserve no head like that.

" Well if your head game is magic like that, I wonder what big guy feels like" She says, reaching for his pants, biting her lip.

"I could show you better than I could tell you" He states as he pulled his clothes off, just leaving him in his socks. He pushed his lips against Fatima's and she slid her tongue into his mouth. Zachary used his right hand to guide his dick into Fatima's wet opening. "Shit!" Zachary moaned out as he slipped all the way in.

Fatima was so tight and wet, that shit felt sooo amazing to be in until Zac realized he didn't have a rubber on, He wanted to pull out and strap up but that pussy had powers to it.

I couldn't even tell Zac to stop, so he could put a condom on, the way he was giving me every inch of him was driving me crazy.  I knew I didn't want anymore kids, but the way he was giving me that "Zac attack" as he calls it, I would mind just having one more.

Zachary slid his right hand over to Fatima's clit and used his middle finger to massage Roxy . He kept a medium paced rhythm all while tongue kissing Fatima .

Once he felt Fatima's walls tighten around his penis, He sped up the pace of his strokes and massaged her clit fast but still gentle.

"ZACCCCCC, UGHHHHHH, SHITTTTTT" She moaned out, as she released everywhere, Zachary climaxed right after her. In the midst of everything, He didn't even think about pulling out. Fatima laid in the same spot with her eyes closed and her legs still shaking.

"You okay?" Zachary asked sincerely, Fatima pulled herself together, and pulled the covers over her, she turned around and ignored his question.

"Fatima is you okay?" He asked again, he was started to get nervous because her eyes were still closed.

"FAT-" He called again, raising his voice but got cut off when she spoke.

"Y- YES Zachary I'm fine" She said as she opened her eyes, just looking at the wall.

" Alright just making sure, did I do something wrong? You just shut down on me for a moment, I'm not fucking with that"

" You the first person to ever make me cum like that. It's just been awhile since I actually felt something so good like that" Fatima tells him

"Well what kind of niggas you been dealing with?" He ask, but he already knew the answer to that. He wasn't cocky but he knew how to please his lady.

"Doesn't matter Zachary, you make me feel different. I just can't put a finger on it." She tells him truthfully.

Zachary pulled Fatima over to him and placed a sweet and gentle kiss on her forehead, "I love you mamas " He says

"I love you too" She says lastly before the two drifted off to sleep. They were so caught in the moment that Fatima forgot to close the front door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 2K 28
A Zatima Story
11.2K 883 14
Read at your own risk!!
64.8K 2.9K 35
A different kind of Zatima story