Friday Night Hoppin' Season 1...

Mr_Man1ac által

Y/N was your average teen... Well kinda. Y/N was fearless, he wasn't afraid of anything ; if he saw a potenti... Több

Bio
Season 1 Episode 1: Anne Or Beast?
Season 1 Episode 2: Best Fronds
Season 1 Episode 3: Cane Crazy
Season 1 Episode 4: Flood, Sweat and Tears
Multiversal Mayhem Part 1: Squid Kids
Season 1 Episode 6: Stakeout
Season 1 Episode 7: The Domino Effect
Season 1 Episode 8: Taking Charge
Season 1 Episode 9: Anne Theft Auto
Season 1 Episode 10: Breakout Star
Season 1 Episode 11: Sprig vs Hop Pop
Season 1 Episode 12: Girl Time
Season 1 Episode 13: Dating Season

Season 1 Episode 5: Hop Luck

180 6 0
Mr_Man1ac által

The episode begins with the usual morning in Wartwood, where a massive dragonfly abducts a random frog, causing him to scream and beg for help, yet he receives none. Meanwhile, inside the Plantar Farm, Anne is showing Sprig, and Polly some videos of her cat, while Y/N is oblivious trying to remember what happened to him last night.

Anne: And this bad boy is my kitty Domino. (Domino meows) You guys would like her. She's got fire. (Mumbles to herself) Though I do have a replacement for now. (Looks to Y/N)

Sprig: Ooh!

Polly: Aw, she's so tiny! I feel huge!

Sprig: Hmm. I will... (pulls out a hammer) set her free!

Anne: (Takes the phone back before Sprig breaks it) Please stop doing that (Hears something sizzling, then takes a whiff of something bad) Ugh! What is that? Did something crawl under the house and die?

Y/N: (Shrugs) Maybe it's us we haven't showered in a few days. (Mumbles to himself) You get used to it after the first month.

Anne: Are you saying I smell bad?

Y/N: Nope, but I'm not saying you smell good either. (Receives a punch to the gut from Anne, and drops down to the ground clutching his stomach)

Sprig: (Takes a whiff as his eyes widen) Worse, Anne and Y/N. Much worse. Hop Pop is cooking! (Takes cover) Brace yourself.

Anne: Brace ourselves for what?

Soon, a large cloud of putrid fumes launch towards Anne and Y/N, with Anne getting hit and Y/N flying away due to how powerful the cloud was, and his height. As Sprig screams from the fumes, Hop Pop is scene making something revolting, slurping and humming to himself.

Sprig: What's the plan this year, Hop Pop? Poison the competition? (Gets hit with a spoon) Ooh!

Hop Pop: The plan is to win.

Anne: Win?

Hop Pop: The annual village potluck. Every year we frogs gather for a great contest. The family who brings the best-tasting dish is showered with love and copper coins. The family with the worst-tasting dish spends the night in... (ominous thunderclap occurs) the shame cage!

Anne: Brutal.

Y/N: The winner gets money? (Smirks) Sweet.

Sprig: And guess which family ends up there every year. (All three sigh, which gets Annen motivated to take action)

Anne: If you think I'm gonna let my favorite frog family end up in a cage, you've got another thing coming. I know I'm not technically a Plantar, but maybe I can help! (The three frogs look at her with hope)

Sprig: Anne, we'd sure appreciate it. (Looks to Y/N) How about you, Y/N? Are you gonna help?

Y/N: (Thinks about it) No, I won't.

Anne: (Looks to Y/N) Dude!

Y/N: Look guys I like y'all but I won't help y'all for two reasons: 1. I can't cook, and 2. I'm thinking of entering the competition myself.

Anne: But if you can't cook why enter the competition?

Y/N: (Shrugs) I don't know, just for the money?

Anne: But your not even going to be the one cooking if you join us?!

Y/N: (Crosses his arms) I'm still sticking with my decision.

Anne: (About to yell at Y/N for his actions, but decides to forget about it and walk over to Hop Pop) So, what you making over there, Hop Pop? Sock gumbo?

Hop Pop: No, silly. It's a traditional recipe from my family's cookbook. We been using this baby since I was a pollywog.

Anne: (Looks through the book) Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. I think I found your problem, guys. (The frogs gasp) Old things are dumb! (The frogs gulp at this news)

Y/N: Wow, real helpful Anne. (Anne hits him on the head with the book)

Polly: Oh, that makes sense.

Sprig: It's all so clear now.

Hop Pop: But we Plantars have always cooked these recipes. What would my great-gam-gam say?

Anne: (Looks at a picture of the frog, who's knitting a blanket with the words "Tradition means Everything" on it) She'd say "Move on."

Hop Pop: (Sighs) She was a fierce woman.

Anne: Look, if we're gonna win this thing, we need something new, something revolutionary, something no one in the swamp has ever seen before. Something like... (Sprig gasps) Pizza! (Shows a picture of it on her phone)

Sprig: Whoa.

Polly: I don't know what it is, but I love it.

Anne: Pizza is the ultimate dish. You haven't lived until you've shared one with your friends at the mall.

Y/N looks slightly sad after hearing that. He never really had friends he could hang out with, he didn't really have friends to begin with, but his face begins to lighten up a bit since he's in this new world with at least a couple new friends.

Hop Pop: Now, now, hold on. Before we get carried away, what about this tried-and-true recipe? Swamp mold pot pie! (Shows a picture, which gets Sprig and Polly to chant Pizza) Okay, okay. Sheesh.

Sprig: We'll win for sure with this, Hop Pop.

Anne: Now all we gotta do is-- (Clears throat) All we gotta do is get four ingredients-- dough, cheese, basil, and tomatoes (Y/N begins to write that down for himself) Are you guys ready to make our pizza dreams a pizza reality?

Sprig/Polly: Pizza dreams!

Sprig: Oh! Oh! Maybe we should put pineapple on it. Seems like a natural fit. (Groans as Anne pins him to the wall)

Anne: (Whispers) Don't you dare talk about pineapple on my pizza. Ever. (Suddenly in Y/N's head a light bulb goes off, signaling that for the first time in forever he has an idea) Okay. Let's go get those ingredients. Pizza dreams! (Leaves the kitchen)

Sprig: (Weakly) Pizza dreams.

Polly: (Shakes Sprig) Pizza dreams!

Soon, we see the main five outside the bakery, where Mr Flour, the baker, is seen rolling on dough before stomping on it and tossing it into the oven.

Mr. Flour: If you want the dough, the boy has to marry my daughter. (Sees Y/N getting ready to introduce himself) No, not you. The Pink one. (Points to Sprig) he's gotta marry my dear Maddie.

Y/N: (Sadly) How did I get turned down by a frog?

Mr Flour points behind him, revealing his daughter, Maddie Flour, who's holding a voodoo doll of Sprig while ominous music plays.

Maddie: (Creepily) Hiiiii, Spriiiiiiig...

Mr. Flour: Ain't she adorable?

Anne: Done.

Hop Pop: You know, if we used a traditional recipe, we wouldn't have to sell Sprig.

Anne: No! That old book is old. Sprig's eternal happiness is a small price to pay for pizza.

Polly: Agreed.

Y/N: Now, hold on why can't I be the one to marry her? No offense Sprig, but what exactly was wrong with me?

Sprig: Aw, it's not so bad Y/N. Maybe we'll learn to love each other. (Gets scared by Maddie creeping up on him)

Maddie: I've seen your death in my mind.

Sprig: I was kinda hoping it'd be a surprise. (Chuckles nervously)

Maddie: (Whispers) It will be. (Chuckles sinisterly, which

Anne: Congratulations on your new son. Now cough up the dough.

Mr. Flour: (Excitedly) Yay!

Anne: Pleasure doing business with ya.

Sprig: Well, looks like we gotta go. [chuckles] See ya.

Polly: I wanna be the maid of honor!

Maddie: See you soon, hubby...

The Plantars and Anne leave as Y/N stays, which gets Mr Flour and Maddie to look at him with confusion.

Y/N: Ok. I'm just flat out say it. I need some dough, and I have money, but I'm not trying to waste the money on the dough. So I'm willing to pay another way (Pulls out a microphone from his pocket) If I can beat one of y'all in a rap battle I get the dough, Deal?

Mr Flour: Deal. Maddie go against him in his little singing game, and do it outside while I prepare his dough incase he wins.

Maddie: Ok dad.

Both Y/N and Maddie both head outside, so they could rap battle. Y/N decided to go a little easy on Maddie since she doesn't look like the one to sing.

*Song Name: Witchcraft*
(Original Song Name: Animal, by atsuover.
Imagine it's Maddie and Y/N, instead of Annie and Boyfriend)

As the song commences between the two, Y/N is looking very surprised at Maddie since he thought the she wouldn't be able to keep up with him.

As the song ends Y/N looks at Maddie surprised, then decides to walk back into the bakery to get his dough and head to where the others are. After wondering for a few minutes he finds them being chased by a Cowapillar that belong to Sadie Croaker.

Y/N decides to also run along with them to get the same ingredient their getting some of the Cowapillar attention due to his red jacket.

Anne sees this and glares at Y/N. Y/N continues to run from the Cowapillar and gets an idea, he then pulls out his Microphone and begins to run towards his pen.

*Song Name: Rodeo Rally*

(Original Song Name: Trigger Mortis, by punkett. Imagine it's Y/N running from Brutus, Instead of Tankman running from Zombies)

Throughout the song Brutus can be seen catching up to Y/N, Y/N try's to move his little legs as fast as he can towards Brutus's pen. As he's about to reach the pen, he sees Anne and The Plantars running towards them, so he turns back hitting his tail into Y/N, bringing him on top of Brutus.

Mrs. Croaker: Thanks again for helping me out! I know Brutus can be a handful.

Sprig: What are we here for again?

Anne: Cheese! (Polly is laughing like she's having fun)

Hop Pop: You know, there's a recipe in here that doesn't need cheese.

Anne: No old recipes! Huh? (Spots a red leaf and gets an idea) Hey, Brutus! Over here! ¡Toro! ¡Toro!

Brutus spots the red leaf and charges at Anne, who leaps out of the way in time as Brutus keeps charging into his pen. Y/N then falls off of Brutus landing outside the pen.

Anne: (Laughs before realizing she landed in either compost or poop) Oh, come on!

Sprig then arrives and shuts the gate as Anne climbs over the fence.

Anne/Sprig: Yeah, yeah, yeah! (Brutus roars behind them as Sadie gives them the a cheese block)

Mrs. Croaker: Here you go, deary. A hunk of cheese made fresh from the milk of those ca--

Anne: Please don't tell me where it comes from.

Y/N: Give me that! (Takes the block of cheese and splits it in half)

Anne: Dude, what the heck?!

Y/N: What I helped to, and I needed this.

Anne: What are you making anyway?

Y/N: (Sticks his tongue out) None of your business. (Anne grumbles at this)

We now cut to the main five counting each of the ingredients they both have. Y/N is curreently trying to figure out where he can find his next ingredient since thats the whole point of the dish sees trying to make.

Anne: (Spots Sprig messing with the basil) Hey, careful with that basil, dude. We had to fight off like ten giant aphids to get it.

Y/N: And I'll be taking that as well. (Takes some basil from the group)

Anne: (Sees what he's doing) Y/N!

Y/N: (Looks at Anne) What?

Anne: Could you stop taking our ingredients that we worked hard for, instead of getting your own?!

Y/N: But it's right here, and plus I was searching for my next ingredient as y'all were getting this!

Anne: Well maybe you should go find your own ingredients, stop stealing from us and ask instead of taking it without our permission!

After upon hearing this Y/N just looked away from Anne, and began to walk away without saying a word. He knew that he was in the wrong and was feeling a bit guilty deep down.

Anne: Where are you going?

Y/N: (Still walking away) To find my next ingredient!

Anne: (Rubs her arm) Did I go to far?

Hop Pop: (Looks to Anne) Anne you had every right to yell at him. (Shrugs) He honestly had it coming. (Sees Anne still feeling a bit bad) Hey I'm sure he didn't mean any of that stuff.

Anne: (Raises an eyebrow) How do you know?

Hop Pop: Well you're both great friends, and sometimes friends argue, and after a while friends apologize to one another. Since they know deep down that both of them were in the wrong.

Anne: (Smiles) Thanks Hop Pop.

Hop Pop: (Smiles back) No problem, kiddo.

Sprig: (Gets back to the task at hand) Who knew ultimate flavor could be so painful?

Hop Pop: (Complains) Almost lost my behind to those things.

Sprig: This is the price of progress, Hop Pop.

Anne: Exactly. And we've only got one ingredient left. Tomatoes. According to this, they should be up ahead. (Addressing a map)

Hop Pop: Still can't believe I traded my favorite dentures for that map.

Sprig: You know, I've never actually tasted a tomato. No one in town really sells them.

Hop Pop: There's a reason for that. (Pulls out a book) They're in the "dangerous vegetables" section. It suggests we go for prunes instead. Can't go wrong with prunes!

Anne: Whoa-whoa. "Dangerous vegetables"? Come on!

Anne would later wish to take back her second snarky comment, as they witness a dragonfly getting eaten by a combination of tomatoes and Piranha Plants, which roar at them

Polly: Ho...

Sprig: ly...

Anne: ...tomato. (The tomatoes roar at them again)

Hop Pop: (Slowly backing away) You know, this baby's got some great substitutes, all of which are delightfully harmless.

Sprig: (Also backing away) Couldn't hurt to hear a few options.

Anne: Hold on! Guys, the shame cage isn't just in the town square. It's up here. (Points to her head) You're not gonna change the world without taking a few risks. We need to be bold, groundbreaking, brave!

Hop Pop: Anne, there's a big difference between courage and stupidity! (Screams as a vine wraps around his leg and pulls him off the ground)

All: Hop Pop!

We now return to Y/N who has now found the last ingredient he's been looking for. He's now walking around trying to find Anne and the Plantars. After a while he heres screaming and begins to run towards it. He then finds them and sees everyone trying to avoid the vines, but all except Y/N manage to get caught and dragged to where Hop Pop is.

Without wasting anytime, the tomatoes throw their prey into their maw and swalloq them whole, leaving Y/N shocked.

Y/N: GUYS!

The tomatoes smirk at Y/N, whose face changes to one of anger as his eyes glow red and black, and he has a slight red and black fire like aura around his body.

We now see GL!X currently watching a version of Y/N fight a Minotaur, though beside him the scan of Y/N is currently flashing as it reads "NIGHTMARE ENERGY 3%" but GL!X doesn't notice it as he's to invested in the fight he's watching.

Y/N begins marching up to the carnivorous plant as it roars, creating more vines and launching them towards the angered child.

*Song Name: Tomato Blood*
(Original Song Name: Boiling Point, by EthanTheDoodler. Imagine it's the Tomatoes and Y/N, instead of Maroon and Boyfriend)

The song begins as the tomatoes begin to charge and try to gobble Y/N to a pulp. Y/N can be seen dodging their fails at attacks and seemingly can't get a hit on them. After a while Y/N is finally able to get a few hits on them, though the tomatoes ate his attacks as if it were their dinner.

As the song continues Y/N is dodging the vines, and attempts of getting eaten by the Tomatoes. Y/N's response to the attacks from the Tomatoes is him throwing his microphone and throwing some punches and jabs at the plant losing a bit of control as well. Though his attacks aren't doing any damage it does seem to irritate it which makes Y/N some what proud.

Meanwhile, The Plantars and Anne are sliding down the throat, but are able to prevent themselves from falling into the stomach.

Sprig: My fiancee was right! (Struggling to prevent each other from falling)

Hop Pop: (Looks down) Holy smokes! Acid!

Anne: Well, at least the ingredients are safe. (The ingredients slip out of the bad and fall into the acid) No! The ingredients! Everything we've worked for!

Sprig: At least it'll be a quick, painless death.

Polly: Why would this be painless?

Sprig: Just let me have this lie!

Anne: (Sighs) My revolutionary ideas were supposed to save you guys, not get you killed. I shouldn't have so stubborn. I just really wanted to share a pizza with you guys.

Hop Pop: Ah, I didn't care about that pizza stuff anyway. But you were really trying to help this family out, and that's worth something in my book.

Anne: Your book? (Gets an idea) That's it. Is there anything in the old ways that could help us right now?

Hop Pop: (Opens the book) Well, I don't know. Nothing especially useful. Just that the throat of this giant tomato plant is absolutely delicious eaten raw.

The Tomato plant lets out a burp as the four would-be snacks look at each other. Outside the stomach, the large vegetable is still trying to deal with Y/N, with Y/N finishing up the song, when it begins to get a feeling in its throat. Soon enough, it begins to yell in pain as Anne and the Plantars begin chewing their way out, until the tomato plant drops dead and they climb out of a hole they created.

Polly: (Spits) Know your place, plant!

Anne then turns to face Y/N, not expecting a sight she wouldn't forget. Y/N was seen panting as he was surrounded by destroyed vines, in his left hand was a loose vine that was used like a whip, the fire like aura was now gone, he had a slash mark where his on his back and where his heart would be, and his eyes were still glowing.

Anne: Y/N? What happened out here? And why are your eyes glowing.

Y/N: (Turns to face them) What do you mean? (His eyes no longer glow)

Anne: (About to ask another question but stops herself) Nevermind.

Y/N: (Walks towards Anne feeling slightly guilty) Hey Anne, I... Um... I'm sorry for... taking your ingredients and not helping out. (Looks down to the ground) I hope we could still be friends.

Anne: (Smiles) Y/N, of course we can still be friends. (Feeling slightly guilty as well) I actually wanted to apologize to you... as well for yelling at you.

Y/N: (Chuckles) It's okay, Anne you had every right to. (Facepalms) I mean I was acting like a brat towards you, all because I wanted (kicks a rock on the ground) the stupid money.

Anne: While I can't forgive you for that, I can forgive you for everything else. (Holds out her hands offering a hug) Friends?

Y/N: (Walks to Anne and accepts the offer) Friends. (The sound of a bell, rang out, interrupting the hug between the two)

Anne: There isn't much time. Let's go home and make one of your old recipes, Hop Pop.

Hop Pop: Yup. But maybe we can spruce it up with something a little dangerous. (Holds up a piece of tomato and smirks)

Back at the farm, Anne and Hop Pop spent the rest of the evening preparing the dish, making sure that it's perfect, while Y/N tried worked on his dish in secret. Soon, the annual potluck begins, with fanfare being played, and Mayor Toadstool speaking up.

Mayor Toadstool: All right! Let the annual potluck begin! Let's get to tastin' those dishes. Mmm! That is "scrumptious." Oh! Ooh! What have we here? (Chomps down on one dish) Oh, that is delicious! Yeah! Excellent effort! And last, but not least-- (sighs) the Plantars. What filth have you cooked up this ti-- Hmm? Tomato? That's awfully dangerous. (Chuckles, then takes a bite)Mmm. Mmm. Mmm! (Drumroll plays) Why, I do declare! This is the best dish the Plantar family has ever brought to a potluck!

Hop Pop: (Shocked) What? (The rest gasp)

Sprig: What? Did we do it? Did we actually win?

Mayor Toadstool: Win? No! No, no, no, no, no, no. Oh, it's better than usual, but it's still terrible. Last place, as usual. (Sad tune plays) You folks should know the way to the shame cage by now. Hurry along. All right, boys, light it up.

The Plantars sigh as they enter the shame cage.

Sprig: Cheer up, guys. Sure we came in last. Again. But thanks to Anne's new ideas and Hop Pop's old ones, we've done the best we've ever done.

Hop Pop: You know, he's right.

Polly: Yeah!

Anne: We did, didn't we? Uh, this is weird, but... any chance I could squeeze in there?

Hop Pop: How 'bout it, Carl?

Carl: (Shrugs) The more the merrier.

Hop Pop: (Chuckles) Hear that?

Sprig: Get in here, you crazy kid.

Anne: Whoo-hoo! (Climbs in as Carl struggles to pull it up) Well, if we can't share a pizza, at least we can share this. And you know, honestly, this isn't so bad... Hey, what the heck? What was that?

Sprig: Ooh, I forgot to mention the shame nuggets.

The town begins throwing shame nuggets at the four, yelling about how they should be ashamed

Mr. Flour: Hey! That's my son-in-law! (Points at Sprig)

Sprig: Hi. (Waves nervously)

Polly: Is that the best you got?

Hop Pop: (Sighs) Tradition is such a beautiful--(gets a shame nugget in the eye) Son of a slug!

Mayor Toadstool: Hold your throwing hands, people, there's still one more person to judge. (Gestures to Y/N, who has his dish before heading over) So, what do you have there?

Y/N: It's one of humans' favorites: Pizza. It includes Dough, Cheese, Basil, Tomato Sauce, and an extra ingredient called (Looks at Anne as he says this) pineapple.

Anne: (Angrily) Oh, Come On!

Mayor Toadstool: Interesting. (Takes a bite, then his eyes start to water) Holy water lilies! It's a combination of hot and sweet flavor, and the pineapple just adds onto it! There is no discussion! I declare Y/N L/N the winner of this year's dinner!

The crowd cheers as Y/N receives a large bag of copper coins and a handshake from Mayor Toadstool before having his photo taken, while the Plantars look down from the cage of shame and congratulate him, and Anne currently yelling at Y/N for putting pineapple on pizza. After she finishes yelling at him, Anne remembers what she was going to ask him earlier.

Anne: (Thinking) How did his eyes shine before?

Bonus Clip!

We now return to the Plantar Farm, where Y/N is entering the farm and locking the door as he closes it, considering he's the only one there for tonight. Y/N then sets his earnings on the table, and lays on the couch before drifting off into sleep.

While resting peacefully, Y/N finds himself floating peacefully in a black void, yet he feels something else there with him. After spinning around for a few minutes, he feels a presence behind him. He turns around, only to suddenly see a tall white figure staring at him.

The figure in question seems to be wearing a white crown, cape, even having white gems on its crown. It has white flames of fire for eyes and holding a trident with mysterious symbols on it.

Y/N: Aah! (Moves back in fright) Well, you certainly caught me by surprise.

???: (Darkened) Hello.

Y/N: (Surprised) Oh. You can talk. (Clears his throat) Well I'm Y/N, (sticks his hand out offering a hand shake) and you are?

The figures fire like eyes then glow making Y/N confused, and somewhat mesmerized. From the figures perspective it's currently inspecting Y/N seeing if anything he has would make him deemed untrustworthy, or anything that would consider him a threat.
After finding seemingly nothing on him, he begins to introduce himself.

???: (Clears his throat) Hello Y/N, and to answer your question my name is White.

Y/N: White? That's...an odd name, but it's also mysterious.

White: (Smiles) Why thank you. (Accepts Y/N's handshake) It's nice to have someone else beside me here. (Smirks) Especially if I haven't met them before.

Y/N: Speaking of that. (Looks around the void as his voice echos) Where is here?!

White: (Sighs) You are currently in a place called The Void. It's a place where beings like me, get trapped here with no way of being set free.

Y/N: (Confused) The Void? (Looks around) Well the name ain't wrong.

White: (Chuckles) If introductions are out of the way, then I think it would be nice if we got to know one another a little more. (Summons a chair for Y/N, a chessboard, and chess pieces with his trident) Care for a game of inter-dimensional chess? (Summons a tea kettle and cups with his trident) Have a cup of tea.

Y/N then takes the tea cup looking skeptical, as White summons a throne with his trident, taking a seat as he begins the chess match. The first of many games have begun...

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

779 1 15
(An AU. also I'm sad the series ended :( ) Amphibia and Earth coexist, just without the majority of the populace knowing. The Core ord...
974 8 12
I'm new to this so go easy on my writing no NSFW content 3 childhood friends are applying to colleges how will it lead? Read the rest too find out S...
16.8K 621 20
I OWN NON OF THESE CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS STORY A little bit about Y/n is that she is quite shy out in the real world, however when she's on the Inte...
11.6K 419 22
ABANDONED !! "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝!" ...