back to u : y.jw (ON HOLD)

By -st4rdust

what happens if hyunjae coincidentally met her dead high school crush in college? More

prologue
O1
O2
O3
O4
O5
O6.
O7.
O8.
O9.
O1O.
O11.
O12.
O13.
O14
O15.
M BACK !!
O16
O17.
O18
O19
O2O
O21
O22
23
O24
NOT AN UPDATE

UPDATE

34 4 0
By -st4rdust

guys, m really sorry that i havent updated in months, its just that i forgot to update the book after i broke my ipad, but hey- i still got my moms old phone so yeah it's practically my own phone now.

but like, m sorry again because i cant continue updating the book, its been months and i have forgotten the whole summary of what i was going to write for chapter sixteen, and i lost motivation to write for this book now.

i know that i've disappointed you by not updating this book for like almost nine months, but i will try to make it up to you by publishing a beomgyu fanfic thats been in my drafts :)

- luna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 811 22
Hwang Hyunjin, biggest fuckboy in college. Kim Hyeri, one of the nicest popular girls in college. What will happen when they cross paths? Will he cha...
2.4K 216 12
The one where, after living abroad for years, you move back to Korea and your old high school friend Namjoon offers you his place to stay while you g...
13.4K 429 36
y/n attends college in South Korea, she's teamed up with someone for her music class, which turns out to be her boyfriend. However after some events...
65.5K 2.2K 24
a highschool student, Y/N, had finally come up to a decision to end her four years of crushing on her senior after being forced by her bestfriend. Th...