Inside My Head (Stiles Stilin...

By your_author00

'you smell funny thanks?' Where Stiles Stilinski finds comfort in the newest supernatural in Beacon Hills. (S... More

inside my head
act 1
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
act 2a
chapter 1
chapter 2

chapter 9

1.9K 89 1
By your_author00

Werewolves.

Werewolves.

Werewolves?

They're not real.

I mean, empaths are one thing but werewolves?

Fuck no.

Levi rushed through the halls, head down and eyes darting everywhere but the kids walking past him.

After the whole debacle with Stiles, they all switched two more times. At the end, Mr Harris told them they could eat it. Scott and Stiles yelled at Lydia, she ignored them and ate it anyway.

Nothing happened.

A big tense situation dwindled down to...

Nothing.

He shook his head.

Werewolves.

What the fuck?

How could they be real?

They can't.

And what's with this Derek dude?

It seemed everyone was connected through just one man.

Man.

That man in his house.

The one he bumped into on the pavement.

Was that Derek?

Oh god.

Levi turned the corner, his shoulder lightly brushing past the wall as he did.

Two more steps down the hall and he felt a hand wrap around his arm, dragging him over into an empty classroom.

Well, empty other than those four people he seemed to see everywhere:

Lydia Martin, Allison Argent, Stiles Stilinski and

Jackson Whittemore?

What was he doing there?

How did he know all these people?

And where the hell is Scott?

"Hey! Wanna go study with us?" He looked at Stiles who was basically shaking from the amount of Adderall he took a few minutes ago.

His movements were jerky as hell, like he was about to burst any second.

"No?"

Jackson hid a smirk behind his hand, Lydia looking between the four in front of her with a confused expression.

"What the hell is going on? Why do we need him to study?"

If Levi wasn't so overwhelmed by nearly every emotion in the room and his own, he would've fist bumped her.

After a hour of really really weird conversations in Chemistry, and a damn bomb drop at the end of it about werewolves, Stiles was asking to go on a little study date with him and his friends?

"Lydia, will you just do as we say for once in your life. Levi, I swear I'll explain everything to you if you just come with us, okay?"

The smaller brunette glanced between them all, spotting Allison chewing on her fingernail, Jackson hiding his annoyance through a cocky smirk and Lydia glaring at everyone else due to her frustration.

He had to get home.

His dad would be mad.

"No. Sorry. Really busy."

He turned to face the door, already reaching out when he was pulled back again.

His green eyes met with blue eyes and blond hair.

"Will you just shut up come with us? Stop being so stubborn." He leant in to whisper something in his ear. "We're fucking saving you, alright?"

Stiles watched as Levi's eyebrows furrowed and his Adam's apple bobbed up and down.

Rolling his eyes at himself, the boy shrugged the jock off.

"Fine. But if this is fucking prank-"

"It's not."

Jackson, behind everyone else once again, smirked.

The Powis boy, still glaring at Allison and Stiles, felt a small sense of foreboding in the air. A confidence.
A threat.

Unfortunately for him, it was covered up with the relief, the confusion, the irritation.

He didn't notice it.

After a very awkward, very long ride to Scott's house, the group of five finally arrived and piled in through the door.

Lydia frowned as she stood to the side, "If we're studying at Scott's house, then where's Scott?"

Valid question.

"Meeting us here, I think. I hope."

He felt the doubt coming from the boy.

That just fills him with confidence.

Levi glanced around the room, scrunching his face up as he realised how different it looks compared to his own house.

Neat, clean, tidy: no furniture broken or glass bottles scattered on the floor.

Pictures of who he assumed was Scott and his mother on every wall, even some with Stiles on.

Jackson and Allison shared a few muttered words as they stood close together, eyeing up the redhead and brunette across from them.

The sound of the chain and lock caught all of their attention, the teenagers spotting Stiles clinging to the handle for dear life as if the door was about to break down any minute. Upon seeing Lydia and Levi's wondering faces, he smiled awkwardly and brushed the back of his head with his hand. "Uh, there's been a few break-ins around the neighborhood." He looked around for something else, dragging a chair and placing it under the handle. "And a murder. Yeah, it was bad."

Levi pursed his lips and clenched his jaw.

Something was definitely happening.

To do with Derek?

Werewolves?

"Lydia? Can you follow me? We need to talk?"

"Seriously?" The Martin rolled her eyes. "What is up with everyone today?"

Once they were out of sight, Levi stormed forward and into Stiles' face, a feeling of anger clouding his mind.

Was it his?

He didn't know.

"What the hell is going on?"

The Stilinski's eyes widened at how close he was, pressed against the wall.

He didn't know what empaths could do. They probably weren't as dangerous as werewolves but still... He had to be wary until they looked it up in the bestiary.

"Look, I promise I'll explain everything to you later. But right now we have bigger problems."

Levi scowled.

"Like what?"

Getting irritated by the anger the smaller teen seemed to be possessing, he shoved him off of his body and opened the blind to the window, gesturing for him to look out of it.

He did.

There, standing in a line stood Erica, Isaac, Boyd and...

The man.

"Is that Derek?"

"Yeah, why?"

Clicking his tongue, the Powis teen stepped away.

"He broke into my house the other day. Asked if I knew what I was."

Stiles and Allison shared a silent look.

Then she pulled out her phone and started dialling someone.

"It's me, you need to get here now..." She spared a glance to the four outside. "Right now."

Sat on the chair in front of the door, Levi had his head in his hands.

He couldn't believe it.

What the fuck was going on?

"Oh, geez. What are you doing?"

He looked up to see the Argent girl on her phone again, hitting it against her palms anxiously.

He could feel the nerves in the room. And quite frankly, he felt as if they were seeping into him with every paced step.

"I think-I think I have to call my dad."

Stiles seemed to be shocked by that.

Why wouldn't she want to call her dad?

Or even better, what could her dad do?

"No, but if he finds you here, you and Scott-"

" I know, but what are we supposed to do? They're not here to scare us, okay? They're here to kill Lydia."

Levi's lips parted immediately.

"What?"

Stiles licked his own lips, struggling to decide whether to comfort the newest addition to the team or find a way to save him long-term crush.

And then he found it.

He moved over to Allison's bag and pulled out her crossbow, Levi's face becoming paler and his green eyes getting wider.

Where the fuck did that come from?

"I got an idea- just shoot one of 'em."

The girl raised her brows as he passed her the weapon, looking between him, the other boy and the werewolves outside.

"Are you serious?"

"We told Scott we could protect ourselves, so let's do it! Or at least give it a shot, right?"

I can't.

I can't even protect myself from my own family.

Against werewolves?

Fuck no.

However, Allison seemed to be pretty calm about being asked to shoot someone. This was getting weirder by the second.

And potentially more illegal.

"Okay."

They both seemed to be ignoring Levi's questioning looks and attempts to protest.

"Look, they don't think we're gonna fight, so if one of them gets hit, I guarantee they'll take off. So, just shoot one of 'em."

She nodded, as if trying to convince herself.

"Which one?"

"Uh, Derek. Yeah, shoot him. Preferably in the head."

What?

"If Scott was able to catch an arrow, Derek definitely can."

What the fuck do these people do in their spare time?

"Okay, uh, just shoot one of the other three, then."

She frowned, eyes trained on the werewolves through the window.

"You mean, two."

"No, I mean three." Stiles pushed himself off the wall and over to the window, looking at them all before his honey eyes widened in shock as he turned back to the other two.  "Where the hell is Isaac?"

As they both continue looking through the glass in an attempt to find the missing beta, Levi spotted a walking shadow coming closer and closer.

"Uh, guys?" His voice unintentionally cracked in fear, golden eyes staring straight at him as he took in shaky breaths. "Guys?"

"Levi we don't have time to answer any of your questions right now, okay?"

Gulping, he slowly stood, hating the fact that he couldn't take in the confidence from Isaac like he could the fear from Allison earlier.

Why couldn't he just control it?

Before he could say anything else, warn them maybe, Isaac grabbed Allison by the arm and threw her to the floor.

She yelped in the pain causing Stiles to turn and see the scene in front of him.

He tried to go to her, but instead was too pushed and thrown to the ground, causing him to tumble over himself.

Isaac smirked, his sharp white fangs shining in the moonlight as he stalked forward to the small brunette.

Levi pushed himself into the door, paralysed in his own fear.

Wait.

No.

It wasn't his.

That much he could tell.

He felt it.

Like a smell coming down the stairs.

Lydia.

He didn't get a chance to worry about her, instead wishing Stiles hadn't been so caught up in keeping them out through the front door.

If the chair wasn't blocking his exit, he would've ran like the wind.

Stiles and Allison could only lie and watch as Isaac got closer to the shaking boy, his leather clad arms already fixed onto Levi's.

As his bared his teeth again, Levi squeezed his eyes shut and hoped for a a time when he wasn't about to get mauled by a fucking werewolf.

But instead of the harsh pain he could've felt in his shoulder, he soon felt arms being ripped from him.

Opening his eyes, he spotted Scott standing there with his own golden eyes, and Isaac on the floor, groaning in pain.

"Fuck this."

The small teen threw the chair to the side, ignoring the calls of his name telling him to stop before he ran out and slammed the door.

He took a deep breath.

And another.

Until he suddenly felt a wash of amusement.

Then a wash of fear.

Then a wash of power.

His eyes lifted, spotting two out of the four in front of him:

Boyd and Derek.

Then he spun, his eyes darting toward the upstairs window where he could feel the paralysing fear coming from.

"Oh my god."

He felt the intrigue and amusement stand beside him, and the unknown emotion on the other side.

"What do you feel?"

Levi didn't want to answer.

He knew something was wrong with this man, but as he looked at him, looked at the red in his eyes and listened to the deepness of his voice his couldn't stop himself.

"Fear."

"From who?"

A loud scream sounded from within the house, followed by a thud, and then muffled voices.

"Lydia."

Derek frowned.

It's not her?

The trio stood and watched the house in silence, their eyes wandering the building as each thud was heard.

Soon enough, the door opened as Scott threw both Erica's and Isaac's bodies out, landing them both in front of the trio.

Allison, Scott and Stiles frowned at the sight of Levi standing in between the werewolves.

To be honest, he didn't know why he was there either.

Despite hating and fearing the whole situation, he felt... Pulled into it.

Not the scene.

No.

To Derek?

Maybe.

He couldn't tell.

And he couldn't fight it.

It's like when he felt others emotions. Sometimes, it was just like he could sense them, like a friend noticing their friend was sad.

Others, it's like he was feeling them at the same time.

Like Lydia's fear.

Only now, he felt the power. Dragging him in, forcing him to answer questions he didn't want to.

Forcing him to stand there and wait.

Why hadn't it happened in his room earlier?

He didn't know.

All he knew was that this was all so very fucked up-

"I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing me, Scott. You're not an Omega- you're already an Alpha of your own pack. But, you know you can't beat me."

Omega?

Alpha?

Pack?

The fuck is this bitch talking about?

"I can hold you off until the cops get here."

Derek glared but turned to Boyd, gesturing to the two bodies on the floor, "Get them out of here!"

He did, picking them up and taking them away into the car they came in.

Levi watched as the redhead pushed past the group, her cheeks flushed and tears rolling down them. "Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on?"

Upon seeing her, Scott frowned, hearing claws on his roof.

They all looked up, seeing a large lizard creature crawling away and into the darkness.

"It's Jackson."

No shit.

Heyy,

Thanks soo much for reading. Already 600 views is crazyy.

By the way, if some scenes are different then the actual thing it's probably because I am not actually watching the episodes as I write, I'm going off what I remember and the transcripts.

Soo, this fight scene was probably a lot different.

Alsooo, I can't wait to write next chapter and the chapter after because they'll be bonding between Stiles and Levi!

And then bonding between Isaac and Levi

Jealousy, cuteness and more supernatural mishaps!!!

Thanks so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 6.1K 44
𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 𝑾𝑶𝑳𝑭 ✶ The Weird Sisters of Beacon Hills end up in a spiral of supernatural problems when Willow's ex-boyfriend asks them to hel...
45.2K 845 16
[Book 2] Trust the instinct. Aria and Derek have been through a lot, and defeating the Alpha was only the beginning. Now bigger threats are coming a...
15.5K 134 8
Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A normal teen life. But what about the supern...
448K 17.5K 25
"I've always found you kind of heartless." "What's the point of having a heart if it doesn't even work?" ● ● ● With Derek turning teens left and righ...