When Dreams Come True

By dreamerek

Can Yaman is an internationally known actor and model. His shows have had great success but he hasn't been ab... More

Sanem Aydin
Can Yaman
Yachts and Meetings
Destiny and Offers
Fountains and Wishes
Choreography and Tours
My Name is Sanem
Past History and Future Plans
Movies and Taste Testings
Bandanas, Fans and Albatross
Fame and Falling in Love
Hot Air Balloon Rides and Paparazzi
Pajamas and Decisions
Author's Note
Introductions and Impressions
Future Promises and Announcements
Wine and Doubts
Opportunities and Sacrifices
Devastation and Endings
Author's Note
Tears and Revelations
Dreams and Rainy Saturday Afternoons
Reunions in the Rain
Love Reborn and Pottery Throwing
Paris in the Rain
Happy Ending or New Beginnings
Ready for Book 3?
Author's Note
Author's Note
Author's Note

Author's Note

1.9K 76 17
By dreamerek

Welcome back, readers! I wanted to give you a little sneak peek into what's been keeping me up nights. I had a dream a few months ago that I went to one of the Break the Wall Tours in Italy and actually met Can.

And of course, there was an undeniable spark and we eventually fell in love..🥰

Ok, so maybe I looked like Sanem in my dream but, I mean..it is MY dream! 😆

I wanted to write something a little different from my first fan fiction, Unexpected Love. 

This one will be about Can's real life and like my dream, Can will fall in love with a fan and all that follows, as we watch them navigate a new relationship.

I often wonder what it would be like, not only from a love interest's point of view, but his. Anyone falling in love with Can has to traverse his fame, fans throwing themselves at him, separated for months at time as he works. 

I'd like to explore that idea, so here I am. 

With the holidays upon us, this will take a little more time to fully develop as I said in my last book. I want it to be something worthy of your time.

So I will publish chapters as they come to me and after the holidays they will be more frequent!

Let me know what you think of the idea! See you soon! MUAH!

And Merry Christmas, Happiest of Holidays and may the New Year bring you joy, peace and love!

If you'd like to be the first to get the notifications that I've started publishing chapters, hit the follow button!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 5.2K 27
Sanem is a new detective trying to prove herself to her captain and department. Can is a world traveler and photographer who tries to help his best f...
90.3K 6K 43
10 minutes can be an eternity or a blink of an eye depending on where you're standing. For Sanem Aydin it was all the time it took to loose what she...
78.9K 3.7K 16
I invite You to the world of Can Divit and his beloved Sanem Aydin. This tale is inspired by their everlasting and transcending love. A journey along...
281K 17.4K 88
Can Divit is a turkish internationally famous actor, who comes back to Istanbul after 6 months in USA. Tired of years of parties, women and that kind...