๐๐Ž๐– ๐“๐Ž ๐‘๐Ž๐˜๐€๐‹๐“๐˜

By TheZoruaGirl

โI will ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ the very ground she walks on.โž ๏น™ โคท โฅ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก it's no secret that Victoria โVen... More

๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ (๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐š๐!)
๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐€๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ #1
๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐€๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ #2
๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐€๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ #3
๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐€๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ #4
๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐€๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ #5

๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐€๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ž๐š๐๐œ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง๐ฌ #6

57 1 0
By TheZoruaGirl

• In the second Barian canon, after Nash (Reginald) loses to Yuma and Astral in the second-to-last duel of the series, just before he could head into Oblivion, Nash will see his wife standing over him in her human/Victoria form instead of her Barian/Venus form. She is smiling at him as he lays on the ground; however, he doesn't know why she is smiling at him until she starts to speak, "Even though you lost, you fought your absolute hardest to save not only our world but also our people, my love. I couldn't be more proud of you." After she says this to her husband, we next see Iris - their Iris (mixed with the Iris from their past before they became Barians) - next to her mother with a beaming smile directed at her father as she says to him, "Daddy! You were amazing against [Uncle] Yuma and Astral! Don't feel bad for losing, though!" We then see a tear slip out of Nash - no, Reginald's - eye as it trails down his face when he closes his eyes, thinking of his beloved wife and daughter. "Victoria. Iris. Even in death, you two were always there for me and would express your gratitude. I ... don't deserve you two for everything that I've put you two through," is Reginald's final thought before he heads into Oblivion until Yuma writes the brand new Numeron Code to bring him, Victoria, the other Barian Emperors, and Kite (+ Orbital 7) back after the lobster-haired boy's duel against Astral.

• (At the time that this headcanon was placed in this book, mine and Victoria's birthday had just passed, but I wrote it before our birthday.) When it was a few days before her birthday, Reginald would spend the days leading up to the big day, treating Victoria to all the things she loves. He's doing this to lead up to when he takes her somewhere extremely special for the both of them so that he can finally propose to her, with all of their friends and family knowing of his plan, but the gang had to lightly threaten Yuma so that he doesn't spill the beans to Victoria. In both the main canon and the "Don Thousand's Daughter" canon, the ring is something that Reginald knew Victoria would like, with help from Quattro, while in all versions of the second Barian canon, Reginald - somehow - would recreate Victoria's engagement ring from when she was [Queen] Venus. (Even though that particular ring wasn't worn for very long, since Venus and Nash married before Marin had sacrificed herself, in order to purify Abyss and give Nash a fighting chance against Vector.) Like a lot of people who were on the path to propose, Reginald was very nervous but was reassured - likely by Quattro - that Victoria will say "Yes" because of how much she loves him and how she's been wanting to marry, ever since their relationship started to get very serious, despite the ups and downs they had. (But then again, what couple hasn't had ups and downs?) Long story short; Reginald was able to propose to Victoria on her birthday, just as planned, and Victoria said (more like yelled) "Yes!" while crying tears of joy.

• I might be wrong on this - and you can correct me on this - but in Japan, Christmas is seen as more of a holiday for couples than families (and there is nothing wrong with that), so when it's time for Christmas, Reginald would want to go all out for Victoria since she's familiar with how Christmas works in England. (This is before the couple had their children, but even then, they'd want to do this when their children are born.) So, Reginald would spend the days after Victoria's birthday on December 10th, looking for some of Victoria's favorite things to become presents for her, eventually finding the one present he knew she'd love; a charm bracelet filled with all of the charms that are of her favorite things. This included a custom-made charm of a tiny shark and a tiny phoenix forming a heart. It was a nice little reference to the second Barian canon, where the Mythyrian Number that Victoria (Venus) had was a phoenix, whose human form had once been a woman named Pyra, who was also the loyal handmaiden to Queen Venus. Anyway, let's get back into talking about this headcanon. Meanwhile, Victoria would look for some presents to give to Reginald, even asking Rio for help, and on Christmas, after opening everything, the couple loved what they got each other, looking forward to even more Christmases together, especially all of the ones where their children are introduced. (Victoria and Reginald would be having Christmas at the Barian home, which is the old Kastle mansion that would be fixed up after the Barians are fully human so that it can house all of the ex-Barian Emperors, plus the growing family that our lovely couple would go on to have, no matter the canon.)

• During the Arc-V canon, before Duel Academy (Fusion) would invade Heartland City/the Xyz Dimension, much like their friend Kite, Victoria and Reginald are [kinda] local celebrities to the people of Heartland City because they're Barian royalty. (For context: in my version of Arc-V for Victoria, Barian World is in alliance with the Human World instead of being enemies, so this can allow the King and Queen [of Barian World] to travel freely to the Human World.) In this version of the Arc-V canon, Reginald and Iris do not get carded by Duel Academy, but Iris does go down to the Human World to investigate what happened to Heartland City/the Xyz Dimension as soon as Kite alerts his friends about the invasion caused by Duel Academy. Here, Iris will come across Zarc's counterparts in Yuya Sakaki, Yuri, and Yugo, as well as Ray Akaba's counterparts in Zuzu Boyle, Celina, and Rin. Iris will already know Yuto and Lulu Obsidian, thanks to her Uncle Kite's connection to them, and when Yuto and Shay Obsidian go to the Standard Dimension to look for Lulu after she had been kidnapped, the princess of Barian World goes with them. While she is in the Standard Dimension, Iris hears of Yuto's "death" after he dueled against a boy with the same face as him, but the young Kastle girl didn't know - for a time - that the boy Yuto dueled was his Synchro Dimension counterpart, nor would she know - for a time - that Yuto had been absorbed by another counterpart of his named Yuya. Then, during the big duel against Zarc that was going on towards the end of the series, Iris joins Shay and Kite after Aster Phoenix and Sora Perse had dueled against Zarc, but sadly, she would end up losing. Fortunately for her, her parents come in to take on the Devil Duelist before Jack Atlas and Gong Strong do, and they weren't alone, as we see Dumon and Mizar with the King and Queen [of Barian World]. Mizar was the one who caught Iris when she went flying from being attacked, and when she opened her eyes, Iris saw that both her parents, as well as her Uncles Dumon and Mizar, were in their Battlemorphs. This meant that this was serious, especially when Venus tells her fellow Emperors to take Iris back home and put her in one of the healing crystals. Just before she could leave with her uncles, Iris pulls out both Numbers 101 and 108, as well as Chaos Numbers 101 and 108, handing them back to Venus and Nash, knowing that they'd want to use them against Zarc. Once those Numbers were safely back with their rightful owners, Dumon and Mizar teleport out of there with Iris to put her in a healing crystal until her parents return to check on her. Even without saying anything, the Barian King and Queen would applaud not only their daughter but their friends for doing all that they could do against Zarc before they would take him on.

• Once, there was a time in their [past] lives before they became Victoria Arclight and Reginald "Shark" Kastle, that Venus and Nash had to deal with a neighboring kingdom who had wanted to form an alliance with the United Lands of Poseidon Ocean. (With said neighboring kingdom bringing up that it's in case a war were to ever break out and they needed allies.) An advisor of this neighboring kingdom would have a meeting with Nash (while Venus sat on one of the arms of Nash's throne - without looking like arm candy - and Dumon was, ever faithfully, standing by his King and Queen during this negotiation). Once the advisor finished up his proposal, he then would ask for Nash's opinion, only for the Poseidon Ocean's King to turn to Venus, who looked to be in deep of thought, and asked her, "What is your opinion, my love?" and this would cause the neighboring kingdom's advisor to try and protest. That was, until an advisor of Nash's steps forward and bellows in anger, "The Queen's opinion matters just as much as the King's here in the United Lands of Poseidon Ocean! You dare talk down to Her Majesty?!" Hearing this caused Nash and Dumon to chuckle under their breaths while Venus ponders over the proposal for just about a minute and a half before ultimately giving her answer. Later, everyone but Nash, Venus, and Dumon would be left in the throne room to discuss what had just happened earlier, and at one point, the silver-haired knight would make the comment to his King and Queen, "Well, that went as smoothly as a negotiation could go." Nash would reply back with, "After all, negotiations go a lot more smoother when I have my beautiful Queen/wife by my side," looking at Venus after saying this. This caused Venus to giggle before repositioning herself onto her husband's lap and begins to gently stroke his face while saying, "Well, aren't you charming?" and the royal couple proceeds to flirt while Dumon watches on with fondness in his eyes for a few seconds before he takes his leave to tend to whatever duties await him around the kingdom.

End Notes:

1. The main and only reason why I call it "Oblivion" when Nash dies for a moment before he is brought back fully as Reginald, is because I was listening to a song of the same name during an AMV I saw on YouTube that had the full (and final) duel between Nash and Quattro that happens during the war between Barian and Astral World. One of the songs playing during the AMV was called "Beyond Oblivion" (while the other was a cover of "Master of Puppets") and I had thought that the name was cool so I used it to call the afterlife that Nash goes into after he is defeated by Yuma in the second-to-last duel of the Zexal series. Of course, this would be before he, the now ex-Barian Emperors, and Kite (+ Orbital 7) are revived by the rewritten Numeron Code.

2. I wanted Marin to be around to see her brother and best friend get married just before she is set to sacrifice herself so that Abyss can be purified. (And as we know, Don Thousand had been manipulating Marin into doing this, as revealed by the deity himself during the duel that he has against Yuma, Astral, and Nash in the modern day.) Only because I feel like Marin would want to see her brother get married and spend some time with her new sister-in-law, and also because I don't want Marin to miss out on seeing her brother find happiness, especially when she has to make the ultimate sacrifice. She also knew that Nash would now have someone to comfort him after her death, so that why I'm having to where Marin waits until Nash is married for her to go on and sacrifice herself, even though it was Don Thousand who manipulated her into doing the deed, in order for not only Abyss to be purified but to give Nash, a fighting chance against Vector during their feud.

3. As was mentioned in "A Family of Tragedy," I wrote the Christmas headcanon(s) before the festive holiday was even around, but I had been feeling festive the day I wrote them, so that's why I wrote a Christmas headcanon for not only the Arclight family but also for Victoria and Reginald (+ their kids, kinda). This will kinda be happening for any other holiday, like either Halloween or even the summer season, in both books, but only if I can think of something to talk about for either Victoria and her family, or for Victoria and Reginald, when it comes to this sort of thing. I know I did a Halloween headcanon for this book, but I might make more when I get that urge, we'll see. Just know that I have two books that'll have holiday specials for not only Victoria and Reginald, but for a pairing that involves Rio and an OC that belongs to a friend who let me borrow the OC for such a thing. Check those out when you can! The books are available on my profile!

4. During the Arc-V canon that is mentioned in this headcanon and during the duel against Zarc, Victoria (Venus) and Reginald (Nash) will be kinda impressed that the Devil Duelist managed to defeat their Overhundred Numbers - mainly the Chaos forms - without having a Number himself in his [extra] deck. Maybe I'll have it to where, in my version of Arc-V, Number cards have lost the ability to only be destroyed by other Number cards, and that would include the Overhundred Number cards. Only reason being that these particular cards didn't exist in Arc-V, as the Kite we see in this series is an alternate Kite who doesn't become a Number Hunter to try and cure Hart from his illness, so the Number cards [in my version of Arc-V] would just be seen as normal Xyz cards without the protection that the Number cards had in Zexal. And yes, the Barian King and Queen will lose to Zarc, but like their daughter and friends, they'll put up a good fight against the Devil Duelist during the large duel against him after his counterparts all came together.

5. The inspiration for this particular headcanon had come from a picture I had shared in a Discord server I share/co-own with one of my good friends (she knows who she is). Despite the fact that the picture is of Nash and Zexal II (Yuma and Astral's second Zexal form), I wanted to pretend it's Nash and Venus (or even Nash and Victoria if this wasn't from the Barian canon(s) I have for Victoria). The other two members of the server, EmperorLeonidas and Gl1tch87 know what this picture was before I had to clean up the channel I made for Victoria in the server, and I'm still going to look for it so that I know what it's saved under for when I want to show Leonidas in our Discord DMs. I really felt like using the image for a headcanon but with my own twist, hence this headcanon exists in the first place, and why, when I think of it, it makes me giddy. Oh! And FYI: the line about Nash (Reginald) being charming is going to become a common thing between Victoria/Venus and Reginald/Nash throughout my works involving those two, so look forward to seeing that!

UPDATE: I managed to find the picture that I had showed Leonidas and Glitch in the Discord server that I co-own with our friend (who knows who she is)! After finding it, I had also saved it to my folder for Victoria and Reginald, so now, if I ever want to show it off, I'll know where it is if I want to find it in my YuGiOh pictures folder or my BurningAquaShipping pictures folder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.3K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
36.4K 974 82
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~โ˜…...
180K 4K 64
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
29.4K 2.1K 51
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...