[Old Version] The Four Worlds...

By ShotgunTH

Military are being send to fantasy world after being attacked by Isekai empire "Xenue" but found out that the... More

Chapter 1: The First Contact (Rewrite)
Chapter 2: The discovery
Chapter 3: Dive in
Chapter 4: URA!
Chapter 5: Hell Diving
Chapter 6: East Gohnsan
Chapter 7: The Battle of East Gohnsan
Chapter 9 Part 1: Royal Navy I
Chapter 9 Part 2: Royal Navy II
Chapter 9 Part 3: Royal Navy III
Chapter 10: Intelligence Service
Chapter 11 Part 1: Operation Black Gold I
Chapter 11 part 2: Operation Black Gold II
Announcement
REBOOT

Chapter 8: Underwater Rocket

160 4 1
By ShotgunTH

This is a fictional story that mixes between historical, Military, and fantasy.

I do not support Nazism, Communism, Or any wrongful ideological idea, Enjoy this part.

September 5, Years 109 PI, 10:30 (10:30 AM)

Kotonara Peninsula, East Xenue Kingdom, Ex-Solora Kingdom.

More than 41 Miles (65 Km) from the coast.

A fleet of ships is sailing through the blue sea.

The fleet consisted of 1 Oceanliner and 2 small destroyers.

The name of that Oceanliner is "Odyssey"

The other 2 destroyers were named "XN-6" and "XN-21" It was both XD3 class.

XD stands for "Xenue Destroyer" and the number 3 means it was the third destroyer class Xenue had built.

The destroyer's armament was:

6× XD25N 150 mm naval guns (3×2)

4× T17U 380 mm torpedo tubes (2×2) (Xenue call it "Underwater Rocke" or "U-Rocket")

10× AA guns

It was one of the most mass-produced destroyer ships Xenue had built.

It was unknown how and why Xenue had so much budget to mass-produce those ships.

It was able to be replaced quickly, meaning it had to be built so quickly, which is unknown how they could do that.

__________

The fleet had been sailing in the peninsula for about 2 hours now, It was for something big that would happen soon...

On board, the Odyssey was a group of Students and teachers from the XIN school in Kotonara, One of the biggest port cities, which was once the center of Solora Kingdom before the fall of Solora Kingdom.

Odyssey was one of the largest and biggest Oceanliner class Xenue ever built.

It looks very similar to the RMS Titanic.

(Credit: World History Encyclopedia)
__________

On board the Odyssey.

Room 27.

"And they say they're winning this war?" Tiko, One of the students says to his friends.

"Yeah, They say they can win this but it has already been about a month since they appeared," Haniko says, She is another student of XIN school, She then looks at another boy who is looking out the window.

"Kiro, What're you doing?" Haniko says.

"Oh, I was looking at that ship," He said as he pointed his finger at the XN-6, It escorts the Obyssey on the Starboard side.

"Why?" Haniko asks.

"Because it looks cool, That's why," Kiro says.

Suddenly the door opens and 2 people walk in.

"Hm?" All of them look at both people that walk in.

It was their friends, Loni, and Fukona.

"Teacher calls us all to the deck," Fukona says.

"They say they want to show us all something they are proud of..." Loni says.

"Alright, Let's go," Tiko says.

They all then walk out of the room to the hallways.

Before Kiro goes, He looks back at the XN-6 one last time before walking out of the room And closing the door behind him.

__________

Somewhere else

Some group of people were talking, It was like they were in something.

"We follow them for like... What? 2 Hours since they left the port?" One man says.

"Only 2 destroyers huh?" Another man says.

"Just a little longer..." Another man says It looks like he was someone with high rank.

"Captain, Permission to speak," Another man says.

"Go ahead" The 'captain' says.

"Can we play that music from a Swedish band?" The man says.

"Go ahead, It not like they can hear us with the technology they had anyway," The captain says.

"I think it about the... Wolfpack...?" The man says.

"Wolfpack? Haven't heard that word for a while..." The captain says.

__________

Back to the Odyssey deck.

"Is everyone here?" One of the teachers asks.

"There're like 400 students here, Can't tell from here," Another teacher says.

The Obyssey had a deck that had a lot of space which could have a great view of the Starboard and port side of the ship.

Most of the students are wearing the XIN school uniform, While some of them wear other things like jackets.

Tiko, Haniko, Kiro, and Loni wear a standard XIN school uniform while Fukona wears a black jacket.

But she was unique from the others, Fukona was one of the few people who had the Fox ear so her jacket also had a fox ear shape.

A fox girl to say at least.

"What do you think they want to show us?" Fukona asks.

"You don't know?" Tiko asks.

"No," Fukona says.

"I don't know either," Loni says.

Suddenly the student started getting louder.

"Maybe... It's that...?" Haniko says as she is pointing at something far away.

Far away from them, On the port side of the Odyssey.

Something big is coming toward them.

It was the ship.

No, it was not just a single ship, It was the whole fleet.

The fleet is Xenue 6th Combined Fleet.

It consists of many types of vessels.

2 Battleship.

3 Heavy Cruiser.

And 6 Destroyer.

It was not a coincidence, It was on purpose.

This was used as propaganda to get the students and more people to join the Xenue navy, showing how fearful and powerful they were.

The ship was huge and had a lot of guns.

The battleship looks like the USS Pennsylvania class battleship.

(Credit: Wikipedia)

(Noted: USS Arizona is in the same class as USS Pennsylvania)

The cruiser looks like the IJN Mogami class heavy cruiser.

(Credit: Wikipedia)

And the Destroyer is all XD3 class destroyers, The same as the destroyer escorting the Obyssey.

"Is that... The battleship...?" Loni asks.

"It was in fact, The battleship" The captain came up from behind them.

Loni jumped a little because he came out of nowhere and the rest of the group except Fukona. After all, she had Fox ear which made her hearing better than the rest.

"That was the Xenue 6th Combined Fleet, They're on the same path as ours so they decide to escort us to the destination," The captain says.

"C- Can you at least warn us first!? I almost had a heart attack!" Haniko yells.

"Ah, Sorry, Sorry," The captain says.

"And why do they need to go to Serkila?" Kiro asks the captain.

Serkila is another coast city located on the further east of Kotonara.

"They had to go fight, That's why," The captain says.

"Fight?" Loni asks.

"Yeah... Fight... Again..." The captain says.

__________

Battleship Bridge.

"Obyssey, XN-6, and XN-21 in sight," The officer says to the flagship's captain.

"Let's show them our powerful battleship and this whole fleet," Captain Kaniga says.

Captain Kaniga is the captain of the flagship in Xenue 6th combined fleet.

His ship was the XKN Honshia, The flagship of this fleet.

The ship was 600ft (182.9m) in length, 95ft (28.9m) in beam, and 30ft (9.1m) in draft.

The ship is armed with.

12× XB65F 380mm naval guns (4×3)

10× Viczon NL7 cannon, 5 on each side.

30× AA guns (20mm (2cm))

10× AA gun (40mm (4cm))

It was the second ship in the Honkia class battleship.

One of the biggest battleship classes ever been built in the Xenue navy.

"Increase speed to 30 knots," Captain Kaniga says.

"Increase speed to 30 knots, Aye sir" Sailor on the bridge says back.

"Flagship to other ship in the fleet, Increasing speed to 30 knots" The sailor uses the signals lamp to tell other ships in the fleet to increase their speed.

"Captain, We're out of range that KFM can escort us, We won't have air support after this point," The sailor said.

"Doesn't matter, There's no enemy in this area and they won't be able to see us" Captain Kaniga says.

__________

???

"Fleet spotted! 2 Battleship, 3 Cruiser and uh... 4... wait no... 6 Destroyer!" A man shouts.

"They didn't know we're here yet..." The 'captain' says.

"Hey you, Lower the music a bit," The captain says.

"Aye sir," The man says as he goes to another room.

"To their own shore, Came the World War"

"Gleaves and Ingham leading the Bury West"

__________

About 30 minutes later

"How far are we from Serkila?" Captain Kaniga asks.

"Estimated time of arrival is 3-5 hours captain," Sailor says.

"Is the 'Butterfly' ready?" Captain Kaniga asks.

"Yes sir, It's ready," Another sailor says.

"Odyssey captain says they are in the perfect position right now sir, All students are on the deck... At least most of them..." Another sailor says.

"When will the 'Butterfly' appear?" Captain Kaniga asks.

"I don't know sir, It can take a few minu-"

"'Butterfly' appears!" One sailor ran inside the bridge as he shouted.

"What? Already?" Captain Kaniga grabs the binoculars and looks out.

__________

The students on the Odyssey deck were listening to the things the teacher was saying.

Mostly about Xenue Navy propaganda and why they should join the Xenue Navy.

Haniko, Tiko, Kiro, Loni, Fukona, As well as other students, are bored and can't do anything other than listen.

Suddenly, One of the Odyssey crew ran and shouted to his friends.

"Honshia spotted the enemy from the port side! They're about to fire!"

That makes most of the student's attention switch from the teacher to him.

"Enemy!?"

"They're here!?"

"Did he say, They about to fire!?"

"Are we really about to witness a real battle!?"

The students quickly ran to get a clear view of the Honshia.

The scenes in front of them are shocking.

The general quarter on Honshia sounds loud.

The 38cm main gun starts to spin.

Whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (Hydraulics sound)

The target was so far off but still visible.

A small light cruiser ship sails in the distance.

It was the 'Butterfly' they were talking about.

The turret stops spinning, and The strong hydraulic rotates the machine.

The guns are lifting, Increasing the angle of the gun barrel.

And lock at the target far away.

Then it stops, It stays in position for a few moments until...

"FIRE AT WILL!"

Second later.

B-B-BOOM!!!

B-B-BOOM!!!

B-B-BOOM!!!

B-B-BOOM!!!

(Credit: PhlyDaily)

All twelve 38cm (380mm) main guns fired up sending a shockwave out, Even the student on the Odyssey deck could even feel it despite being so far from it.

The shell soared through the air to the 'Enemy' ship they had spotted.

Leaving a sound of the wind behind, And
then...

KABOOM!!!

An explosion in the distance, The target was destroyed.

There're in total of two 'Enemy' Light cruisers, One sunk, One left.

__________

"I feel like... Something ain't right..." Fukona thought in her mind as she covered her fox ears.

But before she could think more...

B-B-BOOM!!!

B-B-BOOM!!!

B-B-BOOM!!!

B-B-BOOM!!!

(Credit: U.S. Naval Institute)

Another battleship behind the Honshia fires its 38cm main gun.

The shell soared through the air once again, Leaving a sound of wind behind.

The explosion was in the distance, The last target was destroyed.

"And that, Student, Is the power of Xenue's biggest battleship to even been built" The 'Teacher' says, He was more like a soldier than a teacher.

"Woah... That's so cool..." Kiro says.

"Very impressive... Right, Fukona...?" Loni says as she looks at Fukona.

But Fukona was covering her ear even more, For some reason.

"Fukona? Are you alright?" Loni asks.

"I'm fine... It's just that I'm not used to that kind of loudness from gunfire..." Fukona says.

"Maybe if you can't stand it just go inside," Tiko says.

"I'm fine... I can stand it, It not like I'm gonna die just from loud noises" Fukona says.

"But your fox ear is more sensitive isn't it?" Haniko asks.

"Yeah, But it's not a problem," Fukona says.

"If you say so..." Kiro says as he looks back to the XKN Honshia.

Its turret rotates back to its front-facing position, VERY FAST.

It was like it was weightless despite its having Three 380mm (38cm) guns attached to it.

__________

???

"What kind of turret rotation is that!?" The 'captain' yells, He's the only one seeing it.

"It turns so fast it looks like weightless!" The captain yells again.

"What kind of bullshit is this?" Another man says.

"So when can we start engaging sir?" Another man asks.

"Not yet, We need to catch them when they're more off-guard," The captain says.

"Born a soldier from the horseback to the skies"

"That's where the legend will arise"

__________

11:10 (11:10 AM)

Odyssey Ship.

It was lunchtime for the students, The teacher gave the students free time and they could go anywhere on the ship that was not a restricted area.

Fukona was walking around the Promenade Deck area which is below the boat deck.

(Credit: Wikimedia Commons)

She then realized that some students were looking at something on the wall.

It was a Xenue navy propaganda poster, There were a lot of them on the wall and doors.

Xenue, Our Kingdom, Our Destiny. Enlist Today and Defend Our Seas"

"More like the sea that belongs to other kingdoms..." Fukona thinks.

"How much they are willing to do before they'll focus on us to just join the Navy...?" Fukona thinks again.

She then looks out to the sea, Only for most of it to be blocked by a big XKN Honshia class Battleship.

She looked around and saw many men walking around, They looked so small compared to the size of the ship and the gun it had.

Then she noticed something, She quickly turned her head to her right side.

"Wow, Fox girls do hear better than normal people," A woman says.

"I told you," Another woman says.

"Is there anything I can help?" Fukona asks.

The women then hand her a piece of paper then walks away.

Fukona was confused then she looked at the paper.

"Witness Greatness Unveiled: Xenue's Next Triumph XSB-1"

"What bullshit they will try spread this time..." Fukona thinks.

"Dear Citizens of Xenue"

"Prepare to be a part of history in the making! Xenue Navy proudly presents its upcoming marvel - a battleship unparalleled in size and strength. This ship, shrouded in secrecy, aims to redefine naval supremacy and safeguard our kingdom's prosperity"

"Join Us in this Historic Endeavor:"

"Be a part of Xenue's legacy by contributing to the construction of this monumental vessel"

"Enlist in the Xenue Navy and serve aboard the ship that will command the seas"

"Support our kingdom's might and secure a future of unmatched power"

"What? Even bigger battleship?" Fukona thinks.

This is propaganda 100% There is no way this isn't some kind of propaganda.

"Your Contribution Matters: Every coin, every pledge, and every willing soul brings us closer to realizing this extraordinary vision. The destiny of Xenue rests in the hands of its citizens"

"For King, Kingdom, and Unrivaled Greatness!"

"Xenue Navy Recruitment & Funding Division"

Fukona just stands there, Don't know how to act.

She just got a propaganda that's about Xenue battleship that is even bigger and stronger.

Xenue will build that project when they're still losing the war against the enemy from the portal.

She thinking and thinking of what should she do...

"Fukona... Fukona... FUKONA!"

Fukona snaps back to reality and she looks at the person calling her.

It was Kiro.

"Why're you acting like that?" He asks her.

"Oh! Uh, It's because of this propaganda they just gave me..." She says.

"Xenue newest and biggest battleship? Yeah, I got it too" He says.

"How will they even build it...? It sounds very fake and just a scam..." She says.

They just stand there and look at the Honshia.

The Honshia was very big but the XSB-1 will be even bigger.

"Ship at that size couldn't be built... It's just too big..." Fukona says.

Little did she know, It did exist.

Then suddenly.

"Brrrrraaaap! Brrrrraaaap!"

"All man to the battlestation!"

The general quarters alarm sounds once again.

Then in the distance, Something is approaching them.

A ship, Not a normal ship, A Destroyer.

__________

"Everything is going according to the plan, Captain Kaniga," A sailor says.

"Good... Good..." Captain Kaniga says as he presses some button on the desk.

"Try to make it look real okay?" He says.

"Count on me master, I will obey your order at any cost" A girl's voice answers back.

"Good girl..." He says.

"Mitani says his ship is ready sir," Sailor says.

"Tell him I allow his ship to attack," Captain Kaniga says.

"ALLOW TO ATTACK" The Sailor uses the signal light to communicate.

The heavy cruiser Mitani is on is, XKN Kosato.

As mentioned before, It looks like the IJN Mogami class heavy cruiser.

The ship was 560ft (170.6m) in length, 65ft (19.8m) in beam, and 20ft (6m) in draft.

The ship is armed with.

15× IR5T 250mm (25cm) naval guns (5×3)

8× TI 130mm (13cm) naval guns (4×2) (2 on each side)

20× AA guns (20mm (2cm))

5× AA gun (40mm (4cm))

__________

"Kaniga is giving us permission to be the one to attack 'Phoenix' and sink her for good," Captain Mitani says

"25cm is ready, Captain" Sailor says to him.

"Turret 1, 2, And, Turn to angle 063, Range is 2000 plus, Speed 20 plus," Captain Mitani says.

"Angle 065, Range 1980, Speed 23, Rotating!" The voice reply back from the firing control station (FCS as it was called by Xenue navy)

Whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The 3 turrets in front start to spin to the port side.

Powerful hydraulics lifted the gun barrel.

The gun was in place and...

"FIRE AT WILL!"

Not a second after the order was given.

B-B-BOOM!!!

B-B-BOOM!!!

B-B-BOOM!!!

The powerful IR5T 250mm gun fired up.

Shell pierced through the air leaving a sound of wind behind.

KABOOM!!!

A loud explosion in the distance.

The light cruiser was hit and heavily damaged.

"Reloading!" Man shouts from the FCS through the voice tube.

(voice tube exists and were used, Mostly in WW 1 and WW 2 when there wasn't a better way to communicate)

But it didn't need to reload, Because the other cruiser would take care of it.

B-B-BOOM!!!

B-B-BOOM!!!

B-B-BOOM!!!

The heavy cruiser next to Mitani fired it 250mm gun.

Shell flow through the air and it...

Missed the target...

The light cruiser was able to avoid the shell from its sister ship.

It turns to port then starboard and then port again.

"Good girl... Keep it up" Captain Kaniga says.

"Yes, master" The same girl's voice answers back.

B-B-BOOM!!!

B-B-BOOM!!!

The 380cm fire.

It barely misses the light cruiser.

The Kosato reload is done, Then it fires its 25cm gun.

B-B-BOOM!!!

B-B-BOOM!!!

B-B-BOOM!!!

This time they didn't miss.

The shell hit directly in the middle of that light cruiser.

KABOOOOMMMM!!!!!

The ship exploded and sank.

The target is destroyed.

__________

???

"That's crazy... But there is something weird..." That same 'Captain' says.

"What's it, sir?" Another man asks.

"I don't see any single men on that light cruiser they just sunk, How can it turn if there is no one there?" He asks in confusion.

"When can we attack sirrrrrrr?" Another asks him, His voice is more echo and it sounds like he is bored.

"Soon, Very soon," The captain says.

"Dying for salvation with dedication"

"No capitulation, annihilation"

"Papal commendation, reincarnation"

"Heaven is your destination"

__________

Odyssey Promenade Deck

"They did it again..." Kiro says.

He turns his head to Fukona.

Only to see her sit on the floor, Back against the wall, And she's covering her fox ears.

"Fukona? Y- You okay?" Kiro asked in a worried tone.

"N- No... I- I'm... Not... I..." She was scared.

She was very sensitive to loud noise, Yet still forced herself and told others to not worry about her.

The gunfire sound was very loud.

"Let's go inside..." Kiro says as he takes her inside the ship, And away from the promenade deck.

It was the lobby, Or at least appeared to be, He didn't know what it was.

"Please... I don't want to hear those kinds of things again..." Fukona says.

"It was so loud... Does that hurt your ear?" Kiro asks.

"N- No... It didn't but..." She tries to say something.

"Scare?" He asks.

"Y- Yes..." She says.

"Maybe use your hood to cover your ear...?" Kiro says.

Usually, the Hoodie she wears is the one that can cover her head but she usually doesn't cover her head.

"That might make things better," He says.

"T- Thanks... Kiro... You're the kindest person I ever met..." She says.

__________

???

"Aright! Time for action!" That captain says.

"Aye, sir!" Every man shouts at the same time.

"Tube 1 and 2 ready!" Another man shouts.

"Hey you, Put that music up," The captain says.

"Aye, sir!" That man quickly goes to switch the music"

"Now this is where the fun begins..." The captain says.

__________

Honshia bridge

"you're such a good girl for following my order, That looks very real," Captain Kaniga says.

"Thank you, master, When will you return and come 'play' with me?" The same girl asks.

"You're in Jaserki Port Town, right? Then probably week after this" He says.

"Roger that master," The girl says.

"You want to 'play' with me huh? Just wait for a week and I will be there" He says.

"I can wait for you master" She answers him back.

"See you in a week, Over," He says then stops pressing that button.

"Who's that sir?" Sailor next to him asks.

"Oh just my pet, She a good girl you know? Thanks to her this propaganda thing was a success" He says.

"Oh, Understood sir," He says then walks out to the outer bridge.

"Xenue navy is number one in this whole continent!" Captain Kaniga says.

"Our navy is the best in this world and no one can top that!!" He shouts.

"And our ship is invincible!" He shouts

"OUR FLEET IS UNSINKABLE!!!"

Then...

SPLASH!!!!!!!

"XN-9 hit!!" a radio srounds loudly.

"What the!?" Captain Kaniga yells.

"Where did it come from!?" Another ship captain yells.

"Underwater rocket spotted! Starboard angle 102!" Another destroyer report.

"It targeting us! Not the Odyssey!" That same destroyer report.

"XN-9 is sinking! We're abandoning the ship!" The man yells then the XN-9 radio goes silent.

The panic started.

There is a new enemy that is a real enemy this time.

"Fire at angle 104!" Captain Kaniga yells.

"But we haven't seen the enemy yet sir!" Sailor next to him yells.

"I DON'T CARE!! FIRE AT WILL!!" He yells.

__________

Somewhere else...

"They have done it..." A girl sound was speaking.

"Would they be able to destroyer a whole fleet?" Another girl asks.

"We just had to believe in them," The first girl says.

"So what will happen after this?" The second girl asks.

"Xenue probably try to escape from them and upgrade their navy..." The first girl says.

"And... That will happen..." She says.

"What gonna happen...?" The second girl asks.

The first girl was silent for a while then saying something.

"Dunkirk..." She says.

"Dunkirk? Never heard of that name before" The second girl says.

The first girl then ran to hug the second girl.

"Big sis? A- Are you alright?" She asks in confused tone.

"I... had a bad feeling about the future..." Big sis says.

__________

"XN-16 Is hit!"

"XN-21 is sinking! We've abandoned the ship!"

"Captain! That's already the third ship we're lost!" A sailor shouts.

The Honshia fires its gun again.

B-B-BOOM!!

"Captain! Our real ammunition is out!" a man shouts from FCS.

"What!? Who told you to use REAL ammunition!?" He shouts.

"You never told us to change the ammo type, sir!" They reply.

"We only had a blank shell left!" Another man in FCS shouts.

"U-Rocket spotted going toward the Kosato and Koruma!"

The Underwater Rocket (U-Rocket) is a torpedo but is called by the Xenue "U-Rocket"

The AAs on all ships try to shoot the torpedo using their guns but most of them are missing or fail to penetrate.

One torpedo manages to hit the starboard side of Kosato, The ship Mitani is on.

SPLASH!!!!!!!

It didn't sink the heavy cruiser but caused it some damage.

"XN-16, Another U-Rocket spotted! It heading toward us!"

That torpedo headed straight to XN-16.

SPLASH!!!!!!!

It hit the XN-16 and it caused a whole ship to explode.

BOOOOMMM!!!!!!!!

XN-16 sank, And no one got out alive.

"All ships changing the course to Jaserki Port Town! We need to get in the area where KFM can cover us!" Captain Kaniga shouts.

Then all the ships including the Odyssey start changing the course to the Jaserki Port Town.

The U-Rocket (Torpedo) had stopped firing.

And the remaining ship was able to escape...

__________

About 1.8 miles (3km) from the fleet.

Something appears out of the water.

SPLASHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was nothing else than the famous type of ship...

U-Boat

(Credit: Arizona Skies Meteorites)

This specific boat is the infamous U-boat many people know from its "Accident"

U-1206

Oblt.z.S. Günther Fritze is the commander of this ship.

Inside the submarine, Loud music was played.

From that one famous band from Sweden.

"569 makes the contact and lead them"

"U-94 scores a kill in the dark"

"124 sinking four in two approaches"

"406 suffers failure on launch"

"This is a very good song coming from the neutral country," Lieutenant Fritze says.

"Captain, We're out of torpedo," The man says.

"Alright, Time to return," Lieutenant Fritze says as he climbs the ladder and opens the hatch.

"Full speed ahead," Lieutenant Fritze says.

"Full speed ahead, Aya, sir!" A man shouts.

U-1206 then turns and returns to the port to depart from.

Part 8 End.

To Be Continue

There you go, The first part with the submarines and naval battle.

The next 2 parts will also be about the navy so prepare for it.

Thanks for reading, Have a great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165 3 4
It a golden age as Earth is ready to test the first worm hole ring. It works but there not the only ones teleported to Mars other ships are pulled w...
3.8K 96 60
Here are the animes involved in the world the 4 of them got isekai'd. 1.) Infinite Stratos 2.) Hundred 3.) Masou Gakuen HXH 4.) Azur Lane 5.) Date A...
333K 5.3K 98
Disclaimer:I do not own fallout or gate as fallout belongs to betheasda softworks and gate belongs to takumi yanai illustrated by Daisuke Izuka and k...
83.6K 2.1K 66
A portal between Earth and a fantasy world is discovered near a small town in Central Italy. How will the two worlds coexist? How will...