❄️Ruby's Trolls Holiday❄️

By RemixGal

This Is✨My Second Story✨And Hope You Guys Like It. Poppy, Queen of the Trolls and Ruby, Protector of the Trol... More

The Story and Bergen Town
Poppy's Plan/Love Train
The Holiday Presentation
The Friendly Argument
A New Holiday
A/n

The Idea

301 5 0
By RemixGal

Narrator's POV

Poppy was looking at a card that Bridget had sent her as it says Wednesday and Ruby was behind her looking over at Poppy's shoulder.

As the days pass, Poppy sends cards of each holiday to Bridget and Gristle. "Huh! Well, that's consistent" Poppy says as she hangs the card on the wall with the others and Ruby looks at the cards while Poppy said to Branch "Branch, Bridget, um, sent another card" and the two girls looked at Branch, who was looking at himself as he was trying to smile.

"Wha- What are you doing?" Poppy asked in confusion before saying "Are you about to barf? I'll go get a trash can" and this made Ruby hold her laughter.

"What? No. I'm practicing my smile. Y-You know, I'm new to this whole 'being happy' thing" Branch explained. "I mean it would make sense, then again you haven't smiled in 20 years" Ruby said and then Poppy says to him "Oh, well, here, let me help. Smiles are my jam" and walks up to him and starts 'helping' Branch with his smile "Okay. There we- No. Hmm. No. Close. Weird. What the- Your face is being very frustrating" and while Ruby watches in amusement as she let out a snicker.

"What is the deal with these cards?" Branch asked as he looked at the cards before reading them, "Monday. Friday. Sunday Mid-Morning?" and takes one of them off the wall and looks at it before giving it to Poppy, who says "It's like ever since Trollstice was canceled, the Bergens don't have anything to look forward to. I feel really bad for them" and this made Ruby frown a little as she also realized that, but then Poppy gasps as she says "Ooh!" and Ruby knew that look from anywhere.

"Uh, uh, no. No, no, no. I know what that look means. You're about to hatch an elaborate plan which involves a lot of hugging, singing, dancing, and..." Branch gulps before finishing his sentence, "...glitter".

"You know it!" Poppy said and this made Ruby giggle a bit before Branch walks towards the exit of Poppy's pod while saying "Okay. Promise me you'll sleep on it before you rush into something like you always do" and Poppy says "Okay. I won't do anything" and this made Ruby raise an eyebrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
300K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
16.1K 260 98
After the gang rest on the second earth, they must team up with Mickey Mouse to stop the mind control serum inside the ogres. They must find these te...
31.8K 574 21
A collection of trolls characters x reader oneshots that I wrote on tumblr that I'm posting on here. I'm NOT taking any requests right now. Cover art...