Avengers/spiderman one shots

By BuilderOFthe4thWall

as it says in the title it's a bunch of one shots. so you can request any ships as long as it's legal. 💖Most... More

Him<3
A/N
....I require a different child
Him<3 part 2
REALLY PETER?!? HIM!?!
REALLY PETER?!? HIM!?! pt 2
Sorry
Field trip
Field Trip pt 2
"Would you be mad if I said yes?"
Field Trip pt 3
Skeeter Bites
Oh Look Theres My Aunt
Reactor
The Call
🏳️‍🌈PRIDE MONTH SPECIALS🏳️‍🌈
Pride Month Special#1
PrideMonth#2
pride 3 (sorry its late)
pride special number 4

Another Field trip

119 1 3
By BuilderOFthe4thWall

So my past self left me some shit and now I'm writing it, it is at the end of the story if you wanna read it but like I'm 95% sure I was on something bc I don't remember writing it I am changing part of what my past self wrote only because I feel it makes more since this way

Alright so Trans ftm peter (he had top surgery) and Stony that's all I can give you.

><><><Peter><><><
"Baby Stark Do Do-Do-Do Do-Do Baby Stark Do Do-Do-Do Do-Do Baby Stark Do Do-Do-Do Do-Do Baby Stark!" Friday screamed at the top of her lungs waking me and Harley up.

"Mhm shut the fuck up Friday." My amazing boyfriend Harley Keener responded back to the AI.

"No Potato boy I will not Baby Stark needs to get up for schoo-" I cut her off by saying,

"Override. code 16182062"

"Overriding, telling Mr. Stank you are awake so he doesn't check on you, please injoy your sleep Baby Stark not you though Potato boy I hope you can't go back to sleep." Friday then left us alone.

"Well since my dad thinks we are awake and we both know we can't fall back asleep... what do you wanna do?" I asked with a smirk already knowing his answer.

><><><Tony; this part is purely just for fun you can skip to the time skip if you want><><><
"Baby Stark is awake and getting ready sirs." Friday said interrupting mine and Steve's conversation.

"There is not a chance that boy is getting ready, is there?" Steve asked looking at me with the look. The look that said I have to go check knowing damn good and well Harley is here.

"Hell no I'm not going I'm still scared from last time." I said setting my coffee down.

"So you want your husband to be traumatized?" I don't know how but he always does that and always makes me go and check on them when there in the same room. Which is what I'm on my way to do now.

"Kid get AHH MY EYES!" I screamed running back to the kitchen.

"What's wron-" Steve was interrupted by Peter running out 3 seconds later trying to put his shirt on.

"DAD I SWEAR ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE!! WE WERE JUST KISSING!!" He screamed looking very red in the face.

At this point Steve was on the floor laughing.

"Kid that was the 7th time I've walked in on you two 'just kissing with out clothes on' I know we have a no locked door policy but for fucks sake lock your damn door next time!!" I responded back while jokingly kicking steve.

"Wait really Tony we can lock our door." Harley said smirking as he walked out of the room in just his boxers.

"NO! I- you know what Peter go get ready for school Happy is waiting for you and Harley go put some clothes on and meet me in the lab. Fuck I'm gonna need more coffee." I mumbled the last part as I walked down to the lab ignoring the language I heard coming from Steve.

><><><this is Jared the time skip its his first job; school 3rd person POV><><><

'Shit shit shit I'm gonna be late' Peter thought as he ran to his first period of the day.

Fortunately for him he made it to class right as the bell rang.

"Right on time Ms Parker." His teacher said with disgust. Oh how could I forget to mention that trash found out that Peter was born in a girl's body and told the whole school that he wasn't really a boy. Even though Peter is a boy.

"Now as I was saying we will be having a field trip today thanks to Flash's influence; however, there is a list of people not allowed to go, or are going on the art field trip today. The list is Charles Murphy, you have a make up test today. Michelle Jones, you are going on the art field trip. Gwen Stacy, you just don't want to go. And MS Parker, you can not go because of the fact that you are constantly lying about having a Stark Internship and because you want to pretend you are a boy. Stacy and Parker call someone to pick you up and everyone who is going grab your stuff and go get on the busses." With that long ass paragraph the teacher and everyone else walked out the door. But Ned did say a quick sorry to Peter before leaving the class.

"So...." Gwen stated breaking the silence.

"So...." Peter responded awkwardly while trying not to have a panic attack from what just happened.

"Wanna swing to the tower?" Gwen asked with a smirk.

"Um YES!! RACE YOU THERE!!" And on that note both Peter and Gwen pulled on there hoods and raced not giving a damn about anything else other than trying to beat the other one.

As it happens Gwen made it there first. Which means Peter had lost. This means he had to do something of Gwen's choosing.

"Oh this is gonna be good. Follow me pete." She stated walking off with Peter following her.

"Wait where are we going?" Peter asked scared for his life.

"So you know how there are 3 out of the 10 underground floors we have never been too," she paused waiting for his response as they got on the elevator.

"Yeah, the bottom 3, why?" Peter asked confused.

"Well we are gonna see if there is something like a ballet room down there that I can make you use." Gwen said while scanning her card and pressing the button for b8, basement level 8.

"Oh I hate my life." Peter said hitting his head on the elevator door.

><><><With Ned on the bus still 3rd person pov><><><

Fla- sorry I meant trash was going on and on about how they got to go to this secret place because of his influence. Even though it wasn't. They were going to this 'secret place' aka Stark Industries because of Gwen and Harley. Yep the same Gwen who was leading Peter down the elevator and after exploring b8 and b9 will take him down to his doom at basement level 10. And the same Harley who was the field trips tour guide. Yup all of this was planned to embarrass Peter. Not that Ned or anyone on the bus knew that tho.

><><><Jared the time skip is back he says hi><><><
><><><when Peter's school arrives SI; Harley's POV><><><

"Alright class now as you know there is a no photography allowed rule so anyone who brought their phone or a camera put it in this bucket right here." The teacher who I'm assuming is Peter's said holding up a plastic box. Yeah like that's not gonna cause drama when everyone goes to get their phones and cameras.

"Um excuse me mrs, since it was my influence that got this field trip to happen shouldn't I be allowed to keep my phone?" This kid who looked like he lives off of 'daddy's money' asked.

"Of course flash I'm sure the tour guide would be fine with that. Speaking of where is the tour guide?" Mrs. Bitch-ass, that's her new name since that's what she acts like, asked uh trash I think his name was.

"We could ask that man over there." Trash said pointing to me.

"Excuse me sir do you know where our tour guide is?" Mrs. Bitch-ass asked me.

"Who you callin' sir I'm literally 17 and also I'm y'alls tour guide."

(NAH bc why my writing schedule clashed with my work out so I wrote all that while on my exercise bike. Hit 30 miles before I literally JUST finished up on it. Upside for the next 10-15 minutes I can focus more on writing now tho then I'm going back to the rest of my work out) (not like I'm supposed to have 3 chapters for this book done and 2 for my other books done by 8 pm no bc i totally know how to manage my time better than that)

"Ah yes well we were wondering if flash here could have his phone since you know it was his influence that made this happen." Mrs Bitch-ass said smugly.

"Nice try lady, you saw the rules on the door no photos during tours which means if he wants to keep his phone he can stay here in the lobby." Someone said from behind me. When I turn around I see Shuri walking up and to add insult to injury to trash she has her phone out. She looks up to see Ned in the class and well...

"NED HOW COME YOU AND PETER DIDNT TELL ME YOU GUYS HAD A FIELD TRIP?!?! Where is that gay mother fucker I want a rematch in Mario Cart I'm still pissed he won last night from throwing a banana at me." Shuri screeched and ran up to the boy.

"Oh uhmm he could come he wasn't allowed on the trip..." Ned mumbled yet I could still hear him.

"We will address that later but that mean he's most likely here. Now where's Gwen she's gonna help me find him?" But before Ned could answer trash comes over and puts his hand on Shuri's shoulder. I- is this bitch stupid or...

"Come on baby girl don't worry about Parker and Stacy when you could-" He got cut off by Shuri and quite frankly I'm qlad I didn't have to hear what he was going to say

"If you don't remove your hand from my shoulder I will remove it from your body." Shuri said with a tone that scared me. Like she ain't even mad at me but DAM a pissed off Shuri is terrifying. Note to self if I piss Shuri off, run.

><><><Sorry about the jumping around but back to Peter and Gwen but for the record trash removes his hand and Shuri leaves><><><
><><><Gwen><><><

While leading Peter around the b9 I kept looking at my phone waiting for Harley to text and tell me we can go down to b10. Getting kinda worried there are only 3 more rooms and Peter is ready to go. As we walk into the 1 of the 3 rooms my phone goes off in my pocket, it wad the ring tone for Harley, causing Peter to turn and look at me.

"Uh you need to get that?" Peter asked exploring the room.

"Yeah sorry I'll be right back." I say as I run out the room and answer the phone.

"Im hopping in the elevator in 3 minutes get your ass down there." That's all he said before hanging up.

I run back into the room to see Peter sitting in the floor holding a baby animal. "PETER! I leave you alone for 5 seconds and you find an animal?"

"Uh no? I found 2 Meet fluffy and smokey my new cats. Anygays who was on the phone?" He asked petting the 2 grey cats.

Shit the call. Uh fuck fuck fuck uhmm whats a good lie? TELEMARKETER.

"Oh just some telemarketer. But anygays wanna just go down to the next floor and just do what ever is down there?" Damn I'm good at lying.

"This feels like a trap... so sure let's go." He said cheerfully while his cats set on his shoulders and he pulled me to the elevator. He has no regard for his safety. I swear one day that's gonna come around and he will have like a building fall on top of him or something. On a better note what the hell is down there that Harley wants me to get Peter to do.

><><><3rd person><><><

Gwen kept trying to figure out what in the hell was on floor b10 but before long the door opened and a gush of cold fog hit them.

"Why the FUCK IS IT FREEZING DOWN HERE?!?!" Gwen yelled while trying to fan away the fog meanwhile both spiders were already starting to slow down most likely about to go into hibernation from the cold.

"F-friday turn t-the heat-t up." Peter stuttered out while shivering.

"Sorry Baby Stark I can't otherwise the ice will melt but there are boxes of jackets, sweatpants, and ice skates to your left by the door and bathrooms to your right it is also 68 degrees in the bathrooms." Friday stated then everything went quite for a few seconds besides the sound of the cold spiders breaths.

"So I g-guess we k-know what your doing-g." Gwen stated smirking.

"F-fuck you." Peter stuttered grabbing sweats and two hoodies, one for him and the other for the cats, along with a pair of skates and left for the boys bathroom.

"No t-thanks I'm g-gay." Gwen smirked as she grabbed sweats and a hoodies just because she didn't want to be cold and left for the girls bathroom.

><><><Meanwhile with Harley><><><

"Alright class we are going down to the avengers Ice Skating rink and skate for a bit. Now the last time one of them used it happened to be before civil war but still if ANYONE is down there skating we will just watch from the bleachers and won't skate. Now everyone in the elevator." Harley said leading the class over to the main elevator.

><><><With Nat and the other avengers><><><

"So your telling me Peter's class is having a field trip today yet he couldn't go so he's somewhere in the tower with Gwen and she and Harley are most likely gonna embarrassed him?" Anyone who knew Nat knows it wasn't really a question.

"Yes that's right. And I propose we crash that little field trip and watch Peter get embarrassed." Shuri said with an evil grin.

"Fine by me as long as I don't have to see Harley and Peter 'kissing' again." Tony stated still scared from the morning.

><><><sorry again but just an overall everything happening this time><><><

As Peter got on the ice with his hood up, and Gwen and the cats were in the bleachers, two elevators opened one was the avengers elevator and they went to hide behind the observation glass. And the other elevator hold a bunch of high schoolers who were disappointed to see someone on the ice but went to sit in the bleachers not seeing Gwen.

Peter skated around in circles for a bit then music started per request of Gwen.

(Alrighty peeps I don't feel like explaining what he did but my past self left a video so watch till 5:15)
|
V

(He was doing the routine having the time of his life but he had his eyes closed the whole time during it. And finally at the end when he did the final stomp, facing Gwen, he opened his but his hood fell down too and he looked to see not just Gwen staring at him in shock but his whole class and the love of his life was there smirking since he already knew Peter could ice skate. The avengers + loki and shuri were also shocked as fuck)

"PENIS YOU WEREN'T ALLOWED ON THIS TRIP!! OH I SWEAR IM GOING TO BEAT YOU SO HARD WHEN WE GET BACK TO SCHOOL!!!" So obviously trash has a death wish. But apparently it didn't click that he was in deep shit until an arrow flew a centimeter away from his face.

"What the fuck did you just say to my nephew?!" Both Natasha and Clint said with weapons out ready to kill. Let's not forget that Steve was holding tony back. Pepper already had the paper work ready to sue his ass. Loki and shuri were fight about who should get to punch him in the face first, shuri won, oh and Wade, Eddie, and Matt were behind another observation glass while Wade reloaded his gun.

What no one, besides the three behind the second observation glass, was for Venom, Deadpool, and Daredevil to walk out from behind said second observation glass and well long story short... the avengers, two pissed off Gen z who had already planned his murder, and three vigilantes are not people you want to piss off. Safe to say flash didn't show up at school for a month and the teacher who was being transphobic to peter suddenly lost her job.

●○●○●EXTRA●○●○●

3 hours later Tony went to check on Peter and Harley only to find a locked door. Remembering the joke he made earlier in the day he knew better than to force that door open. But Steve didn't. So Tony goes into the living room and just sits down beside Steve with his coffee.

"Hey how is Pete doing?" Steve asked curiously.

"Wouldn't know. His door is locked." Tony held back a smirk as he said that knowing what was going to happen next.

"What?! We said no locked doors!" Steve stormed off to the door and kicked it open only to see Harley on top of Peter. And well it kinda fits that Friday started playing Unholy since some unholy things were happening.

Steve ran away screaming and Tony just set there laughing enjoying his coffee.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So I don't know what in the frickety frackety fuck my past self was on but the whole reason I wrote the story you just read was when I was going through my notes bc I got an alarm that was titled look at notes if haven't yet and I did and I saw something titled

"OK BUT LISTEN LIKE HEAR ME OUT LIKE JUST READ IT"

So obviously I read it

"AND LISTEN SO I GOT THIS IDEA AND LIKE YOU GOTTA LISTEN MAN LIKE YOU GOTTA LISTEN LIKE ITS SO GOOD BUT FOR IT TO MAKE SINCE YOU GOTTA READ IT AND LIKE LISTEN FIRST OFF TRANS PETER, AND LIKE HIS CLASS HAS LIKE A FIELD TRIP BUT LIKE HE CANT GO AND SHIT SO HE DECIDES TO EXPLORE THE TOWER RIGHT AND LIKE HE FINDS OUT THERE IS AN ICE SKATING RINK AND LIKE HE GOES DOWN THERE AND DOES THIS https://youtu.be/23EfsN7vEOA?si=8GvnKvsvPeKkok7Q AND LIKE TURNS OUT HIS CLASS FIELD TRIP WAS SI AND HIS WHOLE CLASS WATCHES HIM DO THAT BUT THEN FLASH RUINS IT AND YELLS SOME AND TURNS OUT THAT THE AVENGERS AND HARLEY WERE BEHIND THE OTHER VIEWING GLASS AND THEY ARE PISSED AND LIKE BEFORE YOU SAY NO JUST PLEASE LIKE THINK ABOUT IT AND LIKE WRITE IT AND LIKE BEFORE YOU ASK WHAT IM ON IM ONLY ON TO AN AMAZING IDEA THAT YOU NEED TO WRITE ALSO LIKE YOU HAVE TILL 12/18 BC THIS IDEA NEED TO BE PUBLISHED BEFORE THE OTHER FIELD TRIP UPDATE AND LIKE ITS GOING OFF SOON SO LIKE REMEMBER TO WRITE THAT SHIT TO AND LIKE HAVE FUN"

So my first concern was that is a video from the 2018 ice skating Olympics. My second concern was how did my past self find a video from the 2018 ice skating Olympics.

Well anyways have a great rest of your day I got 4 more to write and two of them are for this book.

See ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 268 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...
23.3K 331 11
I have read at like 200+ of these books. I have decided to make some oneshots. Because I might actually update this book more often. Ships included:...
692K 17.3K 55
Spider-man oneshots! They will include the Avengers, Spideypool, Stony, Winterfalcon, Ironstrange and maybe some other ships! There will be a couple...
3.2K 57 10
This is just a bunch of oneshots contain our favourite heroes. There will be truth or dare, identity reveals, and lots of ships!! A lot of this will...