𝚄𝙽𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳 / ᵗᵃᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ

Por vkookLOML9597

(ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each ot... Más

𝚄𝙽𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ
ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ {1}
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ {2}
ᴍᴇᴇᴛ {3}
ɴᴇᴡ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ {4}
ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɴ {5}
ᴍᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ {6}
ɪ'ᴅ ᴅɪᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ {7}
ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ {8}
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ? {9}
ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ {10}
ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ {11}
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ {12}
ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ {13}
ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ {14}
ᴍɪꜱᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ {15}
ʜɪꜱ ʀᴀɢᴇ {16}
ʜᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ {17}
ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ {18}
ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜʏ ᴍʀ.ᴋɪᴍ? {19}
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ {20}
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 (not an update)
ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛꜱ {21}
ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ {22}
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ {23}
ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ {24}
ᴀ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ {25}
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ {26}
ᴜɴᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ {27}
ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ? {28}
ꜰɄᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ {29}
ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ʜᴏᴜʀ {30}
ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ {31}
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ {32}
ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴘᴇᴛᴀʟꜱ {33}
ʙʀᴜɪꜱᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ {34}
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴋɪꜱꜱ {35}
ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ {36}
ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏꜱ {37}
ʀᴇᴄᴏɴᴄɪʟᴇ {38}
ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍɪɴɢ {39}
ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ {41}
ᴜɴᴄʟᴇᴀʀ {42}
ᴘʟᴀʏꜰᴜʟ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ {43}
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇꜱ {44}
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏ {45}
ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ {46}
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ {47}
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ {48}
ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴜꜱ {49}
ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ {50}
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ {51}
ʙʟɪꜱꜱꜰᴜʟ ꜱɪɢʜᴛꜱ {52}
ᴀ ꜰʀᴇꜱʜ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ {53}
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ {54}
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɴᴇ {55}
ᴜɴᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ {ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ}
ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛᴇ (ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ)

ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ {40}

365 18 13
Por vkookLOML9597

(New year update 🎇)

There was silence for a moment. Jungkook blinked when he heard the little human in Yoonji's arm was none other than Taehyung's son? He did not know what to react,what to think. Should he be sad knowing Taehyung is living a new life which did not include him or should he feel happy that Taehyung had someone for him who was maybe not a person like him..

He had a child.. Kim Taehyung had a child, the person who loves children and he did not know with whom, not like he was interested in knowing that as well.

He could feel his stomach churning in the unsettling feeling inside of him. He had loved Taehyung all those years without having any hope of him coming back into his life only to know that Taehyung already had a son.

But he understood feeling sad was not an option. The man moved on, the man found someone for him. And he was sure Taehyung found someone so good for him because the person Taehyung is, he would never fall for another asshole like him, another person like him who just knew how to betray. He was wise enough to trust a person and have a child with them. He should be happy, yes he definitely should.

That is what he wanted for Taehyung right? He wanted the male to be happy, however he was. He always wanted him to win more, he always wanted Taehyung to smile more. He always hoped Taehyung would.. observe more without trusting anyone like he did to Jungkook.

And right now, seeing Taehyung smiling fondly at his son, he knew he lost it. Maybe he had a tiny hope inside the farthest corner of his heart but that was okay, it's fine to be happy with someone we want to. He should just not think about it anymore.

Without acknowledging the stinging sensation in his heart, he smiled at the boy softly. The little boy was indeed adorable. The way his eyes would disappear whenever he smiled or giggled and how he would jump on Taehyung's hold when the male would speak something in tiny language.

Maybe it was something he wanted but with him and Taehyung together... But the blonde was happy.. what more could he ask for. The baby also seemed to attached to his father and Jungkook was happy.. maybe there was a obvious sadness building up inside his body but he decided to ignore the fact and focus on the bright side.

"He is.. adorable." He mumbled, still staring at the baby who now looked at him as well. When his met with Hansung, he smiled softly at him and the baby's face brightened up as well. It was just his nature. He loved to meet new people and would give them his best smile just like he did to Jungkook.

"He is Hansung, Kim Hansung" Taehyung said when he heard Jungkook's words. One thing he was sure that Jungkook always loved children, atleast that's what he shared when he was together with him. But hearing Jungkook he felt a strange warmness which he did not know what to name that feeling exactly.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows when he saw his son's movement who was moving his body to get out of Taehyung's hold and trying to go to Jungkook.

Hansung is always like this. He loves to meet new people and he gets excited seeing them. Just like now, as he saw Jungkook he decided to greet him with his babbles as well.

He never saw Jungkook like this but did that mean he did not know his presence. Well.. it would be a life if I say Taehyung still did not a have a picture of them on the table which was just beside his bed, on the wall...

When Hansung began to move more Taehyung held him tightly as he spoke softly. "baby why are you moving so much? You'll fall down honey." Eventhough he said that, he knew what Hansung wanted, definately the boy wanted jump on the raven head but he was not sure Jungkook wanted that or not. He did not want to make Jungkook uncomfortable by suddenly giving the baby to him.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was contemplating whether to open his mouth here or not but he did that anyways.

"If you don't mind.. can I carry him! Only if you don't have any problem with it ofcourse.." Jungkook said in hurry, not wanting to make Taehyung feel strange about his question.

For Taehyung, he hated the fact that how much insecure Jungkook had been sounding from the time they met. The insecurity, the fear in his voice was stinging Taehyung's heart but clueless about what he should do to stop Jungkook from being so insecure with him.

The Jungkook who was so bold once. The Jeon Jungkook who never stopped himself from speaking what came to his heart, his mouth. The same person who was so fucking confident was now changed. He was not what he was six years back. His self confident is lost somewhere and Taehyung despised it.

He badly wanted to let Jungkook know that he already forgave him and he does not think his love was fake, it was real like a transparent body of water. That he forgave Jungkook for laying to him because now he knew that whatever Jungkook did, he never meant to hurt Taehyung after he actually understood about his feelings, and committed himself to Taehyung forever.

Taehyung was missing his Jungkook. He missed his kook who was nothing but a perfect lover anyone would ever wanted and the blonde got him without giving much efforts to his love life.

Right now, Jungkook sounded like... As if he touches Taehyung or his son, he would break them.

Taehyung sighed out as his throat pained but he put a best smile he could do at that time and nodded at the male. The raventte licked his lower lip and walked towards them.

Seeing him coming towards the father son duo, Hansung began to jump on his papa's hold. Taehyung chuckled when the baby let out a excited noise. He smiled softly and passed his son to Jungkook.

Goodness.. did Jungkook ever felt so weak in his life! Just the moment he held the baby, he knew his heart was weak for the tiny human and he was not complaining. It was Taehyung's son and he could never feel negetive about the baby.. eventhough Hansung was not his baby, he still felt so attached to the baby.

Hansung's face did not match with Taehyung at all. He had no similar feature like the male but maybe he got the physical features from his other parent.

Shrugging his thoughts he kept staring at the baby who was touching his face as if it was the most important thing at that moment. His hand wondered around his cheeks as he tried to grab the whole cheek in his hold. His gesture made everyone in the room chuckle but Jungkook and Taehyung... They were lost.

Jungkook was lost in the sudden emotions growing inside his chest. Feeling of happiness and feeling of emptiness. While Taehyung.. he felt happy seeing Jungkook and Hansung having a bonding time. He could not help but found it hard to wipe off the smile from his face. The elder was sure he could spend his life watching both the males smiling at eachother, playing together.

Taehyung remembers..

He remembers the dreams he and Jungkook watched.

"Hey baby.." Jungkook finally whispered when the baby touched his ears. He still had that moment engraved deep inside his heart when Taehyung used to play with his earrings but sadly he did not have them in his ears anymore. Ofcourse he was not allowed to wear them inside the jail but he wondered... If Hansung would also play with the rings dangling in his earlobes.

The younger let out a hearty chuckle when Hansung started his baby talk. Ofcourse nobody understood anything but it sounded like he was complaining something to Jungkook to which Jungkook nodded his head.

Suddenly Hansung pointed his hand towards Taehyung and again began babble. Definitely the blonde played along as he gasped dramatically " you're complaining about me!"

Jungkook chuckled and glanced at Taehyung who was playfully glaring at the baby. But his heart melted when Hansung shrieked and hid his face in Jungkook's chest.

Taehyung laughed "you brat, stop hiding now." Soon he looked up and his eyes met Jungkook's who was staring at him with something so attractive and Taehyung felt a pull towards the dark orbs after years. He gulped but then his son pulled Jungkook's shirt and he broke the eye contact instantly.

"Noona, where's eomma?" Taehyung asked, to ease the tension which was forming between them.

Yoonji huffed as she replied "she left to buy diapers for this man when she saw there was only one packet of it."

Taehyung sighed. That was how his mother. She never lacked of taking care of Hansung but she pampers him even more than Taehyung does.

"It was not that urgent." He said and shook his head but soon they heard the sound of the door opening. Everyone waved at the person but Jungkook felt his breath getting stuck in his throat. Fuck!

Taehyung's mother was there, standing at the entrance with two bags. And if you're wondering there were two bags of diapers, then you're wrong... Well she loves to spoil her grandson.

"Eomma, again?" Taehyung asked as he walked to her to take the bags from her hand. He peeked inside and as always there were some toys packed smoothly inside the huge bag.

"What? I can spoil my Hannie, get out." She sassed but soon enough her eyes fell on Jungkook who was holding her grandson in his arm. Finally she saw her son's ex boyfriend but she could definitely read Jungkook's expression who was staring at her like he should not have come here. As if he was apologizing through his eyes.

Hiah was so excited to see Jungkook like this and now when she saw him, she was right, her son had a great choice.

"Hello! I'm Kim Hiah, Taehyung's mother." She said smiling kindly at Jungkook who blinked his eyes twice before bowing politely, holding Hansung tightly but without putting much pressure, so the baby won't get hurt.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung's-" he introduced himself to her hurriedly but now he did not know what to say. He was Taehyung's what? He was not sure what he should introduce himself as..? Friends? acquintances? A criminal Taehyung was finding.. or her son's past lover. No.. he could not say that..?

He stayed silent as he bowed again with a small smile. Where Taehyung stared at him. He knew it was hard for both of them to explain their relation if they ignore that fact that they were separated but still.. he was waiting for Jungkook to continue his words but the raventte ignored his own words.

Hiah just smiled at Jungkook as she nodded at his words. she knew she would see a strange tension between both Taehyung and Jungkook so she decided to ignore it as she said " nice to meet you Jungkook. Hansung already befriended you I see."

Jungkook looked down at the boy with a smile. Nodding hie head he replied "yes ma'am, he already did."

"Well! We gotta leave now. Me and Jin are invited to his parents' house for lunch. Meet you all later." Namjoon said as Jin nodded. He literally forgot about the dinner but thank god Namjoon remembered, or his mother would have started lecturing him with her infamous pink spatula as well.

"We should leave as well I think." Hoseok said, holding Yoonji's hand who agreed with his words.

"Wait! I was thinking something!" Jimin said, suddenly gripping on Yoongi's arm. A habit he developed while living with yoongi. He would grab his or his friends arms if he gets excited. Weird was not it? But who cared?

"What is it babe?" Yoongi said, chuckling at his adorable fiancé.

"Why not have a get together party later? What do you say? All of us will chat, drink, play? Anything you want!" He said, eyes sparkling at the thought.

"Not a bad idea actually. What do you say tae?" Yoonji asked.

Well, Taehyung had no problems with that. Maybe he and Jungkook will get some time to spend together as well. So without wasting much time he agreed.

"Yeah! I'm up. Here? On Sunday?" He suggested to which nobody denied and Jungkook was there debating if he was invited there as well.

Was it intentional? Yes. Did Jimin was planning to make Jungkook and Taehyung talk? Heck yeah! And he was determined to make them talk.

SORRY for the mistakes ✨
Hope you enjoyed...? I'm not sure 😅

❗READ❗

So back to reality guys! My finals are coming! Yes you read it right. Many of you may think I give excuses about my exams but in my country we have final exams in every five or six months. They're semester exams.
Your author is a geography student and yeah ofcourse she also needs time to study for various papers. Our university is merciless and cruel. Like they don't care if the colleges are done with the syllabus and all, they would suddenly pop the routine of the finals and we students suffer from the sudden pressure!

So as always I'll take a break a month before my exams and I'm writing as much as I can rn. I wanna complete this story tbh, ik some people have already left this fiction but those who never lost their hope on me! I love you a lot trust me I do! ❤️

I can assure you, your author herself do not like excuses and fake words. So if I don't die🗿 I'll come back!

Jokes apart, I'll let you know before taking the break and you are free to text me whenever you want! Your words are my motivation ❤️

------🎆

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU WHO WERE THERE FOR ME IN 2023 AND SUPPORTED ME! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN NEARLY TWO YEARS SINCE I DECIDED TO WRITE STORIES IN WATTPAD ALREADY ! I'M SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE WITH ME!

I'M HAPPY FOR THOSE WHO ACHIEVED EVERYTHING THEY WANTED THIS YEAR, I'M HOPING THAT WHOEVER COULD NOT ACHIVE THEIR GOALS, don't stop, you still have time! For those who had a hard year(2023) hope you get what you deserve! ❤️ Have a happy and safe new year huns!

Hope to see you in my next stories as well❤️🎇

^^ couldn't wish him here yesterday, so belated happiest birthday taebear! Hope you're safe and doing well. Can't wait to hear your angelic voice again bear! Come back soon! 💜

^^ aww❤️

^

^ his way of babygirling is so soft! 🥹

^^ 🥹💜

^^ introducing mickey! My baby who made my dull days bright. The last Year was not really great for me. It was filled with toxicity so having is the best thing happened to me but right now this boy has occupied my place 🤣. He's the only one who got the most kisses and cuddles from me and I will never hesitate to do so baby! Love you❤️ so he just moved away and laid down on my belly 🗿 still I love him more than anything 🗿❤️

See you next week ❄️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.9K 173 36
"jungkook... remember I don't love you...so never expect anything from me and stay away from me ... understand"Tae said angrily... "o-oh..okay ..I kn...
91.9K 4.9K 76
What kind of love is worth Bearing in mind for a lifetime. Jimin is searching for his Lost love Jungkook. While Jungkook try to avoid him at any cos...
291K 14.1K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
7.4K 375 28
When his father's job causes them to move to a new town, Jungkook couldn't care less. It's not that he has no emotion or is depressed or anything, he...