BAHB 2

By A_stronot

Leigh-Anne got cut off leaving her in a tough place financially. Jade and Perrie have welcomed their little o... More

1

13 1 0
By A_stronot

"Are those real?" The woman sitting next to Jade asked.

"Don't be mean, she's little" Jade frowned.

"No, no. I'm sorry I'm not trying to be mean. I think she's adorable." This made Jade smile.

"Yes. They're real. She's my baby. Me and my girlfriends' baby. She's almost one and her name is Aaliyah." Leigh-Anne found it quite wholesome how Jade spoke about her baby.

"Dont touch her" Leigh-Anne spoke covering her daughter's ears when the woman tried to touch them.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"She's nice baba"

"She may be nice but don't let strangers touch her."

"Why?"

"She gets sick easily baby. They're touching all over the subway and then touching her. She's a baby so the germs will make her sick."

"Oh no. Sorry baby" Leigh-Anne smiled. Jade was such an adorable mama.

Jesy noticed the woman side eying Leigh-Anne.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"Yeah she-"

"I am."

"I was asking her."

"And I'm telling you."

Jade held Aaliyah out for Leigh-Anne to hold her. Something was off and she could tell.

"It's okay baby. You can hold her." Jade looked at the woman beside her. She felt like her baby was in danger for some reason.

Leigh-Anne grabbed her arm when she stood up to make sure she didn't fall. Jade gave Aaliyah to Perrie. She knew Perrie could protect her more than she could.

She then made herself comfortable in Jesy's lap. Something felt off about the woman and Leigh-Anne was getting upset with her.

"Jade's scared" Jade pushed herself into Jesy when she made eye contact with the woman. She and Leigh-Anne were still going at it.

"It's her child, I don't know why it's a problem for you when she didn't have a problem with it."

"She's my girlfriend and that's our daughter. So if I say I don't want you touching my baby, don't touch her.  The hell is wrong with you people"

"Babe, come." Jesy sighed. She didn't know if Leigh-Anne was just outspoken or if she was the problem but she was getting into it with everyone since they got here.

"Leigh-Anne."

"What"

"Come here please" Leigh-Anne walked over to her wife standing beside her. Jesy held her hand telling her to relax.

"You can't argue with all of New York, babe. They're probably just interested and curious.

"I know. Sorry. She was just bejing weird. She was looking at Lee like she was going to take her." Jesy shook her head, she felt like Leigh-Anne was being a little paranoid.

The rest of the ride was uncomfortable for them except for Jade and Aaliyah. Jade held her small hand waving at the people that were staring at her.

"Say hiii" Aaliyah babbled excitedly as she looked around the train car. She's never seen this many people.

-

"Ready to apologize to mommy and daddy?" Jesy asked with a smirk when her card declined.

"I'm not apologizing." Leigh-Anne grumbled pulling out her phone. She could just die from embarrassment. Never in her life has her card declined. This wasn't her life.

"I'm just saying, unless you want your granddaughter to be raised in a hotel then. . . You know.. . . ."

"Leigh-Anne, I think the words you're looking for Is 'I'm sorry' "

"Well, it's not for me. It's for the baby. It's okay if you want us to freeze out here. I have to go now" Leigh-Anne hung up standing outside of Ritz-Carlton hotel.

"Sometimes I forget how spoiled you are. You're such a brat." Jesy groaned. Leigh-Anne was like a teenager trapped in a grown woman's body.

"Mommy. . ."

"Yes baby"

"Can we go somewhere with little money? Baby is cold" Jade motioned to the sniffling infant, in her jacket. She didn't care of it was cheap or expensive. She just needed to warm up.

"I'll see if we can wait inside." Jesy took Jade's hand walking into the luxurious building, Asking the lobby man if they could stay inside until Leigh-Anne figured everything out.

"Ms.Pinnock" a man dressed in uniform came out to get Leigh-Anne

"Yes"

"Come inside please" Leigh-Anne took Perrie's hand and followed the man with their case.

"We'd like to apologize for that. It wasn't your card, it was our machine. Now, It says here that six months have been paid for the penthouse. Is that correct?" Jesy rolled her eyes. It was their machine? They were going out of their way to protect her fragile ego.

"Yes"

"Okay. We'd like to give you an extra month on us for this mishap."

Jesy shook her head in disbelief, all of this from a little phone call. Last time they came here and she rented her own room it was $950 a night so she didn't want to imagine what her father in law was paying for the penthouse for six months.

"I got it, thank you." Leigh-Anne declined the offer to be shown to her room. She took the key and they waited for the elevator.

Perrie began to whine anxiously, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

"Shhh, it's alright bubba. Stop that" She held Perrie's hand rubbing the back of it. Now that she was directly affiliated with her parents here she had to maintain their image. It was quite annoying.

Once they got on the elevator Leigh-Anne pulled Perrie into her, kissing her forehead.

"Don't like it!"

"I know. I know." Perrie rubbed her ears under Leigh-Anne's chin.

Aaliyah looked around, taking in her surroundings. She hasn't really been out much in her few months here.

"Please can I hold her Jade?"

"Not yet"

"You said when we got to the hotel" Perrie frowned.

"We're not there yet"

"Yes we are. Please?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"She's cold and if I take her out my jacket she will get sick, right baba?"

"Perrie, you can hold her when we get inside, okay?" Perrie nodded with a frown.

"Thank you for being a big girl, bubba" Jesy kissed her cheek making her crack a smile.

"Hey. . ."

"You're not a good girl because you don't share our baby." Perrie stuck her tongue out at Jade.

"She's mine anyways."

"Hey. None of that. Both of you are her mommies. Come on" Leigh-Anne unlocked the door, letting everyone in.

"Me, me. My turn!!" Perrie took her coat off and threw it down.

"Give me her." Jade sighed and handed Perrie their little one. She hugged Jesy, small whimpers escaping her mouth. Although she was being a little dramatic, she really didn't like to be separated from her baby.

Aaliyah began to cry. Which obviously upset Perrie because she felt like she didn't get to spend much time with her daughter.

"Jade. You're making them upset." Jesy watched as Perrie put Aaliyah back in Jade's arms and walked away. She went to the closest room closing the door behind her. Her muffled cries could still be heard.

"Jade, Perrie is her mommy too, bubba." Jesy reminded Jade.

"She's a mommy's girl, just like me" Jade smiled, completely missing the point.

"Can I come in pezza?" Leigh-Anne knocked lightly, going into the room when she heard a quiet 'uh-huh'.

"Please don't cry. I hate when you're upset and I can't do anything about it." Leigh-Anne hugged her hybrid.

"M'sad mama"

"I know, baby. Would you like a nice warm bath once you warm up?" Perrie nodded

"bubbles?"

"Of course. Let mama take these dirty clothes off." Perrie stood up letting Leigh-Anne take her outside clothes off.

"Bring this blanket bubba" Perrie pulled the top cover off the bed while Leigh-Anne folded her dirty clothes.

"Let's go sit in the living room." Leigh-Anne balled Perrie up in the blanket before sitting her on the sofa.

"Let me know when you're all nice and warm, okay?" Perrie nodded.

"Kissy?"

"Yes" Leigh-Anne kissed her cheek, making her whine and pucker her lips. She gave perrie a knowing look but placed her lips on hers briefly.

"Little?"

"Yeah"

Leigh-Anne sat in Jesy's lap trying to figure out what they were going to get for lunch.

"I don't want anymore fast food." Jesy groaned.

"Me either. We have to go grocery shopping. I don't like eating out this much or-"

"Here, thanks baba" Jade put the sleeping cub in Leigh-Anne's lap before rubbing her belly.

"Hers full."

"She's full bubba" Leigh-Anne corrected.

"She. She's full"

"Good job."

"Kay. Thanks bye."

See, one thing about Jade is if the baby is asleep and she's not tired, she gets dropped off with her human mamas.

Jade ran over to Perrie jumping on her.

"Oww Jade"

"Be careful please babies" the hybrids began chasing each other, one thing led to the next and soon came shattered glass. Leigh-Anne sighed but chose to ignore them.

"Come out of the kitchen, you two"

"Shhh. Sorry. Don't tell Amma please" Jade panicked brushing Perrie's hair back.

"Sorry" Jade apologized not wanting to get in trouble.

"Mama"

"Yes bubba"

"Have an owwie" Leigh-Anne sighed laying Aaliyah on Jesy before going to see what the hybrids were up to.

"What happened?"

"We accidentally falled. Right?"

"Uh huh"

"Okay. No more running in here. This vase is expensive and mama doesn't have a lot of money. Damn, how much!?."  She looked at the sticker on the bottom, the four digits nearly killed her. She never realized how expensive everything was until she was cut off.

"We're sorry mama. Come on perrie. Say sorry"

"Sorry mama" Jade dragged Perrie to the corner.

"Owww, no Jade." She sat down on the floor.

"Don't drag her bub. Go find a movie for us to watch please baby. You're not in trouble."

"I'm sorry mama"

"It's okay baby. You're not in trouble. We can go outside later and run around okay?" Jade nodded excitedly. They were a block or two away from Central Park.

While Leigh-Anne tended to Perrie, Jade walked over to Jesy laying Aaliyah on the floor and climbing in Jesy's lap.

"Me and pez were playing and I pushed her by accident, I'm sorry Amma"

"It's okay baby. Stop worrying."

-

With the littles fast asleep, Lesy began unpacking their belongings. They didn't have much but it was a decent amount of their clothes.

"Come lay with me,baby" Jesy laid in the bed beside Leigh-Anne.

"What's on your mind?"

"Our future"

"What do you mean?" Leigh-Anne sat up.

"Not me and you babe. Just in general. I know I start work soon but I don't know if my checks will be enough to support us. Especially with your expensive ass lifestyle."

"Don't worry about that, babe. You'll always be enough for me" She smiled, kissing her wife before straddling her.

"Um no, remember when that guy brought you a Michael kors bag and you nearly died because you touched a bag that was under five thousand dollars."

"No. That's not what happened. I just don't like him."

"You just don't like cheap stuff"

"Okay fine. But that's when I was younger and materialistic. I know what love is now. I'll be content knowing I have the four of you. That's all I need. I promise, I'll make everything right. I just need some time."

"I really want you to apologize to your parents."

"I don't need them anymore."

"Not for the money. They're still your parents."

Leigh-Anne sighed but nodded. She'll apologize eventually, just not right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
166K 17.6K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
940K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
103K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...