/|°Made for Children*Murder D...

DayCare_Lovely द्वारा

Wouldn't it be strange if a killer drone robot was assigned to protect human children while adult humans go t... अधिक

-[<*Pilot*>]-
-[<*A Little Drone*>]-
-[<* Bad Situation *>]-
-[<* Dancing *> ]-
-[<*A Memory*>]-
-[<* Don't You Dare- *>]-
-[<* The Truth *>]-

-[<* Uzi? *> ]-

144 5 1
DayCare_Lovely द्वारा

"N, I'm so excited! This is similar to what I did on earth, but the difference is that now I'm guiding the little drones with my new coworker" Q became excited himself.

"Yes, I'm glad you can be more comfortable here too" said N while straightening his clothes.

"Why am I joining this plan again?" V asked, seeing himself in the mirror in a uniform that was the same as N's, his face looked like he didn't like it, but in his heart he just liked it.

"We know you are the strongest here plus nature is sometimes a dangerous place.We don't know what will come to us" Q tried to dramatize the last of you.

"I'm the strongest here, no need to remind myself" said V in an arrogant tone.

"Now let's go!"  Q opened her wings and went first, followed by N and V.

"N! V! I see their bus has arrived" Q waited for his two friends to arrive where he was standing then landed simultaneously producing smoke from the falling snow.

We heard the sound of the students being strangled and afraid, as we turned around.

"Welcome, campers!"N greeted the students in a friendly manner, Q also greeted them by waving his hand slowly with his trademark smile.

"Looks like you've had good luck, Ze" said Thad just getting off the bus.

"What do you mean?"Zen after getting off the bus saw Q here, suddenly his face blushed a little.

"Let's sound off! One, two..." N opened the sheet of paper to mean all the drones taking part in this field trip.

All the students were still frozen by our arrival until the sound of bullets being fired was heard.

V's action succeeded in making all the students count to the last student, they even saluted us.

"N, you haven't counted the two of them yet"Q told him that there were two students who had just come down.

"Let's sound off! One, two..." N opened his sheet of paper to register all the drones taking part in this field trip.

All the students were still frozen by our arrival until the sound of bullets being fired was heard.

V's action succeeded in making all the students count to the last student, they even saluted us.

"N, you haven't counted the two of them yet." Q told him that there were two students who had just come down.

"That's everyone! Minus one" whispered N at the end of the sentence.

"We're so many distracting activities planned. So, no sneaking off to investigate stuff" N looked at Uzi, Uzi who realized that turned his face away.

"V! You don't need to shoot the students" Q scolded, hitting V's arm.

"Q, you are so boring"

"To the bunks!"N was about to walk to show the way but the students were still afraid.

"Sounds good, N. Sorry we were both late getting off the bus" Thad and Zen walked towards the three of us.

"It's okay, Thad" Thad stood beside N, and Zen stood beside Q with his face still blushing.

"Anything for my bestie" was followed by Lizzy throwing something at V, then they high-fived.

"Wait, isn't he from our class?"Rebecca questions Zen's presence here.

"Eh, I was forced to come because my grades are...you know what I meant, so I hope we can get along" Zen answered with an awkward smile.

Because of the three students, the students became calmer, but that all ended when Uzi talked about her being their friend too.

All the students screamed hysterically away from Uzi and ran towards us, even Q's expression was inexplicable when she saw their actions.

"You can be our friend, little guy"Said one of the students to N while holding his hand.

"You will protect us from her, right?" Asked one of the male students, hugging Q's body in fear.Q was silent trying to process what he meant while Zen tried to keep the drone away from Q's body.

"Protecting them from Uzi? But she's not dangerous...for now" thought Q looking at Uzi.

"Poor thing's defective" There was also someone who was poking V's cheek, V gripped the movement tightly then looked at Uzi's face.

Nah, just full of love" V released his grip and told her that N used to be a pilot.

"Oh. Wow, a pilot"Said Rebecca in a cute voice and then brushed aside a few strands of her hair.

N ignored Rebecca's actions earlier, and focused on looking at Uzi. Uzi gave a sign that he had permission to leave here, N who understood nodded his head sadly.

"A-Okay everyone, we have to go to the tent to prepare the plans that N has planned for us. V can you take them to the campsite?" This time it was Q who spoke up, replacing N who was still sad.

"Come on, you insects, don't separate yourself," V guided the students.

"N, I know you're worried about her but we can't prevent her from finding out what's going on with her family, if this can make you calmer we can help her after the students fall asleep, okay?" N looked at Q.

"Yes...I like that plan" Slowly his smile grew, as if his energy was fully charged.

"Come on, Q! You have to know what plans I have prepared" N started running to the camping spot, Q followed him.

"You two are very slow" V stood up from her  seat and approached N and Q.

"Okay, campers! Before we start our activities today, how about we have lunch first?"The students sitting around the fire stood up excitedly, while Q and V looked at N confused.

"You can go to the cabin yourself, right? Then you just go straight and there will be a board directing you to several locations, one of which is the cabin." Q gives directions to the cabin.

"Why don't you just take us?"Asked one of the students.

"That's because we didn't-"

"Just think of this as a warm-up while you wait for us to prepare you food." Q interrupted V's words quickly.

Like it or not, the students went alone to the cabin with enthusiasm.

"Stupid" V suddenly hit N's arm hard.

"Aaawww, what was that for?" N rubbed the area that was hit by V.

"We are murder drones, and we eat worker drones so we don't starve to death."

"So?"

"You expect us cannibals to give them the bodies of their own friends?"  Q tries to explain the situation they are facing.

"Oh, hehe...that didn't occur to me" said Zn while scratching the itchy part of his head.

"Looks like there's no other choice, try checking first to see if there is food in the cabin.If not, tell me with this"Q gave them two communication devices that were placed on their arms.

"I didn't know the company give you this, why we don't?"V asked, wearing the communication device on her arm, followed by N, who had a little difficulty but managed to install it.

"Maybe we have different ranks? I mean Q is the oldest among us" Said N suddenly.

"H-How you know that?"Ask Q suprised.

"The oldest!? How old are you?" V asked firmly.

"I don't know, but if you look at the year I was made...I'm probably 18 years old" N and V were silent.

"How can you be the oldest and the most innocent here!?"Asked V shouted while holding Q's shoulder tightly.

"I told you...my programming was remade by humans. And you think that I will take care of several human children at such a young age?"V still couldn't believe the facts he had just heard.

"Now, tell me.Why don't you come with us?"Ask N.

"I know how to get safe food for the worker drones, that's why I asked you guys to check it.So I don't have to bring any more food" N and V walked away from Q, Q opened one of her upper arms and typed a button.

While waiting, Q made a medium-sized snowman.She also added natural materials that could be used to decorate the snowman.

"Cute, what if I..." Q shaped his snowman into a creature with an extra ribbon on top of her head.

"By the way, what is she doing now...?"  Q started to daydream.

"Q...Q?"N's voice was heard, making Q wake up and answer N's ​​call.

"Q is here, what's going on?" Q answered N's call.

"Let's go to the edge of the lake behind the campers' tents.The owner of this place has provided with enough safe food"

"Okay, I'll come as soon"Q opened her wings and flew towards the designated location.

When Q arrived at the edge of the lake behind the tent, he saw that there was only N alone looking after the students.

"Q! Come here" N's voice shouted in the middle of the frozen lake, Q came to N while showing off a little of her ice skating skills.

Slowly cheers came from the audience followed by applause.

"Anyone want to try it?'Q offered, immediately the students raised their hands high as possible.

"Ze! This is your chance"Said Thad enthusiastically.

"Y-You want me with her! I can't skate, and there's no way Q will choose me" Said Zen.

"That's why you'll get her attention" Thad pushed Zen's body, past all the students and ended up in front of Q's body.

"It's like you're very enthusiastic, Zen" Hearing that, the students couldn't accept cheering for Zen.

"Don't worry, everyone. I'll make sure you all get.And I won't let you relax.N"
N chuckled, then told them that they could also skate with him.

As several hours passed, it seemed like we were getting closer to the students.
This time N was showing his archery skills, and it wasn't bad until all his arrows shot out fire.

"Ah, sorry.Did I...cheat?" N looked back hoping that someone would answer the question, out of nowhere an arrow shot at another student.

"You didn't even kill anyone with this, cheak this out" V got off the roof of the bus and took the bow from the schoolgirl's hand.

V aimed his bow at the students, making them applaud her.

"Stop scaring them" Q scolded.

"Uzi, get on out here! This troupe's a team!"Suddenly N shouted to someone who was believed to be Uzi behind a tree not far from here.

From a distance, you can also see a cockroach in Uzi's hand which displays a screen above that animal head with an emote of surprise at N's actions.

"Wait, no! Inclusive reflexes" N started to panic, Uzi came out of her hiding place while laughing awkwardly.

"Hey, everyone" Even Uzi's greeting still made them scared until someone accidentally shot an arrow at Uzi.

"Uzi-"Q, who intended to save her, was shocked by how Uzi stopped the arrow. Especially with the same symbol on Doll.

Uzi started to panic, so the arrow turned into a red liquid.

"What is that a blood!?" Luckily they all didn't understand what blood was, they thought what Q meant was the oil that the drones had.

Q's guess was wrong, the red liquid slowly moved in a very disgusting manner.

"Um, i-ignore all of this.Uh..." Uzi's breathing sounded irregular, some of them were slowly approaching N and Q. Meanwhile, V was preparing to take out swords from both hands.

"I was just...going...to the woods now!" Uzi ran back into the forest.

In the silence, there were still people asking 'who was that?', making Q want to strangle the drone's neck.

"V, we can't hurt Uzi" From the front, N held V's body towards the forest, while Q tried to separate the two of them.

"We do our job, and that THING leaves us alone"

"I don't know what you're talking about because you won't tell me!" N's sudden attack succeeded in making V speechless.

"Huh?"

"Pinky, turn off your cellphone before I take it by force" Q's threat succeeded in making Lizzy put her cellphone back.

"Come on, you two, stop fighting.It's not good, especially with children around us"

"Don't interfere, Q. I know you're hiding something from me too, right? What are you two afraid of?"

"I'm not afraid"Denied V.

"I'am! Uzi is! He's a kid! Like us, V. What is wrong with you!?" N's question at the end made V feel guilty.

N and V's bickering and shouting caused Q's system to error.

"No...no no no. Don't do it again..." A flashback occurred in Q's mind.

One day on earth, Q with a system that was still very sensitive, had to witness a father torturing a child without her knowledge when he came to pick up his child.

The light on Q's headband suddenly turned three pink lights into red.

"Look after the campers...sorry Q, but I can't follow what you suggested to me" N threw his paper board at V, then flew away leaving us and the campers.

"Whatever you want to do, don't follow me" V also walked away from us, only Q and the students were left.

Zen realized something was wrong with Q, plus the three light in her head turned red.

"Mrs.Q?"Realized that someone was calling her, trying to control her breathing to calm down.The lights in Q's head also returned to all pink.

"Y-Yeah, Zen?"

"Now what do we do?" Zen asked while offering his handkerchief.

"I...don't know, thanks for your handkerchief.Sorry you had to see that" Q received it then used it, then gave it back to Zen.

"No problem, Q. It's not your fault"

"Everyone" Q clapped his hands to get his students' attention.

"What if we make smurfs? While waiting for the situation to calm down again" The students nodded their heads.

"I feel like something is missing..."

"You must be talking about Rebecca and Darren, they probaly go to a scary place for immortal make-out session"Said Thad raising his hand.

"I can't believe this, we're going to the campfire. It's called a lighter, be careful with this" Q took out a portable lighter.

"You just need to collect some wooden twigs in the place provided, I'll go get the ingredients"Q walked away languidly.

"How could you take that moment?" Thad nudged Zen's shoulder. Zen realized his actions and his face became red again.

"You heard that right? Come on, collect some sticks and take them to the middle of the tent"

Now amidst the warmth of the campfire and the enjoyment of smurfs, the students are sharing scary stories to fill their free time.

Q was not far from them, in fact she was trying to call N and V.

"Come on, why didn't they answer the call-" From the campfire, a female student shouted Rebecca's name hysterically followed by another.

"Ugh, now what is this...?" Q saw a trail of oil leading this way coming from Rebecca's body which had been cut in half.

"Oh my! Rebecca!"Q was confused about what she should do, at the same time she felt hungry.

"Who did this to you?" asked Lizzy.

"Is that N or V?"  Q also asked.

"I don't remember the name, super... unpopular..." Rebecca started to cough up oil.

"Give us a descriptive clue," said Zen.

"Purple...eyes, it's a hot topic"

"I feel like I'd remember someone like that?"

"Uh, not in our class?"

"You must be kidding me"Unfortunately their faces said otherwise, Q covered her face in annoyance and disappointment at the drones.

A scary laugh was heard as the fire went out in such a strange way, Q swiftly stepped forward to prepare her weapon.

"Wt- Uzi!?" Q was surprised by Uzi's 'new' appearance coupled with the symbols on the screen and her hands.

"Oohhhhh, that...you?" Unexpectedly, the student was immediately killed by Uzi with one move, the remaining students decided to split themselves up.

"H-Hey! Don't separate yourself, it will make...Uzi easier to finish you off"

"This won't be easy" Q realized that Uzi was gone.

Q thought that people who never talked to her but often taunted her might be targets, seeing from a distance someone running behind a tree immediately following him.

Sure enough, Uzi plans to kill the student but Q won't allow that.

"Uzi, wake up!"Q kicked Uzi's body from the side to keep her away from the student.

"Hah, hah...you're okay, Zen?"  Zen nodded his head quickly.

"Thank you, want to come here-'

"We have to get out of here" Without permission, Q immediately picked up Zen like princess style.

"Q! I-I can walk m-myself"

"If you want to be safe then follow my directions" Wings Q opened wide, they both left from there.

Arriving at the starting point, Q told Zen to hide in one of the tents.At the same time she gave a knife in case something attacked him.

"I'll go back to save the others, don't come out until this is all over." Zen nodded his head, Q closed the tent door and flew back.

One by one Q took the surviving students to a safe place, of course they were equipped with weapons too.

"The last one is Pinky, where is he-" In front of Q, he saw N trying to make Uzi laugh and it worked and it seemed Uzi was starting to return to normal.

"What they...relationship?"Q turned back towards camp.

"You are all safe" The students who Q saved came out of the tent with happy faces, and also thanked her for saving them.

"You should thank to N and V, not me"

The day is clearly over, all the drones get into the bus walking to their homes again.

Q sat not far from where V sat, from the front the teacher questioned V and Q about the disappearance of several students.

V initially looked at Lizzy, then at N and Uzi who were asleep in the back seat and finally looked at Q.

"Yo, I'm getting hungry, idiot," asked V casually.

"You don't know what happens if we murder drones endure hunger long enough, what would if-"

"There are no harsh words, I just asking"

"I don't believe you will protect them...but V. I'm serious, I'm hungry right now" Q confided in V.

"So do you want to find something to eat after this?"Q showed an excited emote on her screen.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

83.7K 7.3K 47
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
869K 30K 107
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
HIS QUEEN SHADOW द्वारा

काल्पनिक

1.9M 97.7K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
55.4K 6.2K 11
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...