𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙮𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙

By slutjam

where a sound mind meets a tainted heart. love in the darkest of places. More

1. encryption
3. death stare
4. gaslight
5. will you..burn for me?
6. monster
7. shameless
8. debacle
9. temperament
10. rose

2. lunatic

832 108 38
By slutjam

📍Mannings Hill Road, St. Andrew
sunday, april 14th

JAYCE AMIRI BANKS
1:40 am

Last fucking bullet missed me by an inch.

Lucky seh Spence drive off in time.

Desiree in the back of the car crying, nuh know why she nuh shut the fuck up.

Should've known seh a sumn like dis did ago gwaan.

A drive by.

An incoming call from my father.

Seet deh now, news already reach him.

"Wah gwaan?" He's the first to speak.

"Toretto man dem. August town." I tell him.

"Pussy brave a try pass him place, hm" I hear guns cocking in the background.

"Tell yuh bout the party ting already," was the last thing he said before he hung up.

Pinching the bridge of my nose.

Fixing the rear-view mirror, Spence looks at me, "Listen juvi, Don seh mi fi drop uno off a Jacks Hill."

My second home.

From mi hear dat mi know wah guh happen.

War.

Because if mi fada fi kill Toretto, the man dem nuh give a fuck which don ina di area dead, dem ago retaliate.

And Zahir nuh kill one person when him a fiya shot.

Rampage him guh pan.

"Jah jah dawg," Romeo says.

"Hope dem fuck dem up, look how yuh coulda dead," Desiree said dramatically as she sniffled trying to make her self cozy laying on my arm.

She coulda star ina wah Hollywood movie to how she dramatic.

"Two girls tried to fight me earlier," She said while pouting her lips.

Goodly she mek dem wah fight har.

"Wahm?"

"The bitch stepped on my new Tory Burch slides daddy bought for me last week!"

She spoiled yuh fuck.

"Yuh can get more a dat anytime yuh wah Des, why the fuck yah pay that mind? fi guh fight the girl and push the situation farther than what it really is."

Her father really nuh ramp.

Dem man deh dawk yuh fuck.

Even ova simple shit, body a drop like fly within a sixty meter radius.

Spence arrived at the gate, men ranging all over the estate in all black with rifles, fawud yasso after hours woulda neva know seh dem deh here to how them covert.

He drives up to the security post showing them his face, "Bwoy Spence!" One of the guards hailed him while laughing.

"Likkle don," He said and I nodded.

Opening the large automatic gates, he parked inside and we got out.

"Mek yuh know wah gwaan if anything," Spence said before leaving.

"I'm cold," Desiree complained as I looked down at her nipples poking at her shirt.

Place cold fi real.

"Wah come inside a mi shirt since yuh cold?" I asked and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Ago bun a spliff, play some game and call mi gyal, kinda miss har," Romeo said before trailing off.

"Lata." I told Desiree before going upstairs to my room, Knowing she's going to follow me either way.

So much room ina the house and she feel like she fi always try stay wid me.

Like mi nuh know bout the crush weh she ave pon mi.

"Gyal dem Bubblegum!"

Nuh matta how much she want it, still nah guh fuck har.

We close yuh fuck, and I just can't see myself doing that.

Call har fada "uncle," dat nuh seem weird fi fuck har?

Nuh ave it ina mi fi do dat.

But she nuh understand.

"Can I lay on you?" She steps out of the bathroom in her silky Victoria Secret pajamas.

To how often we come here she practically move in.

"Nuh wah sleep pan the floor?" I joke and she slaps my bare chest.

"Jayce I'm not playing," She feel me a one a har man dem? bout lay dung pan mi.

"Weh yuh man deh?"

"I wish I knew," she started climbing on the bed, staring at me.

"Come nuh, mi cold," Her lips pouted once again.

Her patois just funny to me, every time she speak it mek mi wah laugh.

Throwing a blanket at her, "Mi nah guh spoil yuh bad like everybody else ina yuh life, wull dis."

"Sleep unda dat since yuh cold," she glared at me then used it to cover her body, turning her back to me.

7krave deven open dem time yah, hungry as shit.

And if mi smoke a next spliff the munchies ago fuck mi up.

Waiting to hear back from my father with what was taking place.

My mind drifting to the girl who bumped into me earlier, If only mi coulda see har face.

Why the fuck me a think bout random gyal?

Hissing my teeth.

📍Silvera Drive, August Town

ZAHIR ZANE BANKS | 36 years old
3:20 am

Understand seh yuh wah kill me, but violate and try guh fi mi son?

Yaffi dead fi dat.

Any man try run program nah live fi see a next sunrise.

Now di fucka affi pay the full price.

True the pussy nuh know seh whenever yah try dem ting deh yaffi tactical and fulla craft.

Right now a scope deh pan everybody ina him family.

"Juss seh when boss," the video call I was on showing Skippa holding Toretto's mother at gunpoint, watching the fear in her eyes.

As if she knew that if she tried to run or make even the simplest of noises, she would die.

"Wahm Ms. Sally?" I asked as I laughed to myself.

Nuh sympathy fi a bwoy.

Looking at the pile of dead bodies leading from the top of the street all the way down.

"Right now the pussy weh yuh raise ina him house coward, like seh him neva know mi did ago fawud," she looked away from the screen.

Skippa pressing in on her cheek to turn her face to me once more, "Lowe har, come mek mi show yuh a pree," her eyes red from all the existential bawling.

"Please don't kill him," She pleaded, "Anything yuh want Don, Please... just nuh kill mi son," she watched at the sight of her son bleeding out on the floor with bullet holes in both legs.

Minimal damage that man.

"Mi can even move yuh product wid mi cook shop please, not mi one son," she bawled a little louder.

Your son almost kill my own to, an eye for an eye.

Except one alive and the next one ago sleep wid the dogs dem.

Skippa slapping her with his gun across her face twice, "Shut the fuck up."

Leaving evident bruises, swelling her lips.

Ago miss har likkle bit cause mi know Toretto from primary school days when mi fada put me out more while and affi a sleep a har yaad.

Always expect the unexpected, even when it was expected.

Toretto tried catching his breath, "Mama," he called out to her breathlessly.

Thinking about how much of an army I can develop here in just August Town alone.

I have soldiers and links from everywhere.

The Klansman gang involving my biggest impact.

Mobay, St Thomas, Negril, St. Mary, St, Ann, Spain, Most a Kingston and St. Andrew.

Half of the US.

In control by one man, me.

Toretto only owned a portion of the badman dem ina August Town, time fi a new don ina all areas.

Fun time up.

Without hesitation I pulled the trigger lodging the bullet in his skull.

His blood staining my face and my white shirt.

His poor 57 year old mother screamed as if she was near towards a heart attack.

"Kill them. Kill the wull a dem," Alerting all my soldiers.

Shots heard in all the houses, Screams terrifying the neighborhood.

Woulda think seh a the purge a keep to pussyclaat.

See, this is why Jamaica cya strive as a nation, A pussy always a try test.

Him? dead.

Mada? dead.

Girlfriend? dead.

Two year old son? dead.

Uncle? dead.

Every bloodclaat body.

Dead.

"Bun dem dung." I watched as the houses were set ablaze.

Dem seh when yuh give a mad man too much power things like dis gwaan.

Never heard something more true.

Nuh want a soul feel like dem can fuck wid mi family and get weh wid it.

Ride hard fi mi juvenile.

Seed🩸
It's done.
Read 5:25

Guh home and wash the blood offa mi, lay dung some hard fuck pan mi wife, sleep and wake up to har cooking.

Then the two a we fly guh Miami fi check up pon the business and our daughter who was currently attending The University of Miami.

Getting into my black on black tinted hellcat, I sped off with my gangsters behind.

Need new officers on my payroll.

Get Champagnie fi clear me outta dis too.

8:45 am

Her and I about to board my jet to Fisher Island, Miami.

"Wait nuh wicked, I can hardly walk," she said as she tried to climb the air stairs.

Chuckling at her wobbling with her hands trailing along the railing, "Come mek mi carry yuh."

"Alla dis like yuh neva brutally murder an entire family with no remorse."

Leaning back as a fake attempt to drop her.

She hits me in the back of my head, "Zyair please stop fuck wid me."

Grabbing her ass and smacking it

"Nuh wah gimme one more pickney?" I ask and she hisses her teeth.

"We already have two what more do you want?" She makes reference to Jayce and Jynesa.

"Come mek mi fat up the belly," Rubbing on her stomach as she sat on my lap she swats my hand.

Whispered in her ear and her face lit up, "I need my spine to survive, no thank you."

She nah guh seh dat lata.

Instantly turning on the TV.

"Breaking News, Bloodshed seemingly washed over August Town this Morning as an active clan brutally murdered over 167 citizens, civilians mourn at the losses, The active "Don" Patrick Dwayne Toretto in the Silvera Area suffered the most collateral damage, along with him, his entire family..dead."

His father suffered a terrible death two years prior on this same day due to gang related violence.

Police are still trying to find the Main suspects in this case.

As we are now on scene yellow tapes, all over.

Residents in an upheaval saying they are afraid to even leave their houses or open their businesses in fear of something happening like this again.

Report: Sergeant Curry from the August Town Police Division, "We will stop at nothing until these pestilences are caught. You can run. But you cannot hide from the law."

Here you have it, signing out I'm Lubae Campbell.

Who da pussy yah?

"Weh yuh think fi me do wid him?" I asked Nyasia.

"We have to be strategic about this baby, If we act too quickly and kill him the rest of the officers who aren't on your payroll, will know you definitely had something to do with this, and would stop at nothing to bring you down."

"Suh weh yuh suggest we do?" I enjoy hearing her take on these things.

"We have a little talk with him once we land back in Jamaica on Tuesday."

See why mi love har, she presses her face into my chest as we got ready to take off.

📍hill heigh, norbrook, st. andrew

KAE'CIE MIA MARTIN
9:11 am

Still in shock about earlier's activities, I haven't rested my eyes at all.

Checking my phone to see ten missed calls from Chyna and multiple texts asking If I was okay after she had dropped us home.

Completely shook to my core.

Remembering my IA that was due tomorrow for my law class I rapidly pulled out my laptop to finish the last few things I had left.

Unable to write as the sound of shots kept replaying in my head.

Mi shoulda stay home.

Dis nah guh happen again because I'm not going.

Tears flowing down my cheek.

Ringing Chyna's number on FaceTime for a bit of comfort, she picks up on the first ring.

"Aw. Watch how mi baby a cry," she said, and I sniffled.

"Move," I replied before laughing a bit.

I know we just met, but this newfound friendship feels like we've known each other since forever.

Her presence is refreshing.

Talking away for what felt like hours while multitasking with the IA that she helped me with.

After it stress me out so much.

Persons like her, are who I've been longing for in my life.

Often times why I stay to myself because It's hard to find genuine people.

After hanging up, I rest my head on my pillow, my eyes buffering from exhaustion.

Falling asleep in no time.

📍The Wolmer's High School For Girls
Monday, August 15th

8:15 am

Settling into my first class for the day, unpacking my books from my bag, awaiting our Comm Studies teacher, Mr. Maxwell.

"Nice to you see you ladies so bright and early this morning," He said sarcastically as we were normally late to his class because of assembly.

"Sir most of us weren't even planning to come this morning, be lucky to have us," Jenelle expressed.

And it's true, us sixth formers had no business coming to school today and this is why most teachers set IA deadlines for today.

Dem just rude.

"No because you ladies don't have CAPE soon, it is free time for us all, and because of that uno deserve extra homework!" he said causing everyone to groan.

Pretty sure him smile to him self before saying that, what an evil brute.

Dictating notes as he preferred over writing on the board because it made our hands "hurt more" he liked to say.

Raising my hand to ask a question prior.

"No Kae'cie. You cannot use the bathroom."

Mi shame, deven wah badda ask mi question.

To how me love ask fi guh bathroom anything I raise my hand for he says that.

It's not even to use the bathroom, mi just love walk bout.

After sitting in our two hour class, the bell rung.

I had one more class and that is after lunch, pretty much free to do whatever I want.

That means seh mi fi guh siddung unda wah tree and sleep.

Walking to the seats beside the volleyball court as the shade was coolest there.

"Wolmer's Boys Vs JC basketball match lata yah come?" Jada asked as she sat beside me while eating a catch chocolate bar.

Jada was one of those girls who were actually tolerable to be around.

"Ova wolmer's boys it a keep?" I inferred.

"No, JC..but they're getting a bus for us to go and support them."

Oh so maybe I'll go then.

Texting my sister to ask because she loves basketball games.

me
What time Andrew's a let uno out?

evil twin💕
around 2, why wahm?

me
JC match today?

evil twin💕
of course girl, cya miss mi side match, yah come? can mek kenzie pick yuh up and we guh.

me
No that's okay, I'll meet you there.

Yuh know when yuh conscience cya tek somebody?

Yea. A me dat wid Kenzie.

Jada was still munching on her chocolate, nuh know why she nuh hurry up and finish it, mek the chocolate look too good.

Jeezam man!

"Girl come follow me guh buy one because yuh just deh beside me a eat suh."

We walked to the canteen and the line was too long.

Nah guh look.

📍Jamaica College
basketball court

JAYCE AMIRI BANKS | 18 year old
3:16 pm

"Pussy if yuh mek dat touch mi, mi fuck yuh up," I say to Quincy as he flung the paper ball between him and Shane.

Dem man yah igle yuh fuck.

Like we nav a game ina 20 minutes.

"Weh mi star player deh?" Our coach came into the locker room questioning looking directly at me, he signaled me over.

"Listen Jayce, know seh yuh ave da game yah locked already, mi wah yuh gi dem 300. Ave couple coaches from overseas who mi mek fly out fi come see yuh, tell dem seh a you a the man of the matches."

"Preciate it," I said simply before walking away.

Woulda guh Miami fi see mi sister but jah, I couldn't miss this match.

Even though I miss her even more.

Probably cut next week and nuh tell nobody.

Practicing my hoops, a group of Queen's girls cheering me on.

Seeing Desiree in the middle of them.

"Ringleader and cheerleader, she nuh know if she wants to be in a circus or in a yam field."

"Bomboclaat Jayce, watch yah," Romeo handed me his phone showing me the news from earlier pre-recorded.

Hm.

Now the police dem ago start breathe down our necks.

"Gonzales! Come offa the court!" Coach Larsen shouted to Romeo as the rest of the players were getting ready to do practice shoots.

"Yo lata we talk bout dis, fawud ova," I say as we did our hand gestures.

"No shitty plays or bench for the rest of the season, go out there and execute everything we practiced," Our coach said before dismissing our huddle session.

The whistle blowing signifying the start of the match.

Wolmer's boys quickly get a hold of the ball.

The ball passing in between them not actually getting any scores in.

Cat and mouse game dem a try play?

Kmt.

Running in front of the tall darkskin ute who was about to pass the ball to his teammate, accidentally tripping him.

"Weh yuh problem dawg!?" He said as he held his knee.

Quickly taking the ball up and shooting a 3 pointer.

The JC band was already on the sidelines beating the bass drums and blowing trumpets.

"FERVET! FERVET! FERVET!" They shouted, the other schools who were here except Wolmer's joined in on the cheering.

Coach Larsen showing a thumbs up.

Total scores before half time.

45-39

We were leading.

Dem can play nah guh lie.

Half time whistle blew.

Coach bringing us in for another huddle, "Come on man, we can do betta dan dis, 45 is a rookie number, we nav nuh rookies! fix up dat and come again," clapping us on to give us more motivation.

Realizing I left my string bag on one of the bottom benches going over to take it up.

"Good game so far," Desiree came down to hug me.

"Think seh yuh neva like sweat and now yah hug mi when mi sweaty."

"Jayce, oh please," she rolled her eyes, before walking back up to her friends giggling.

"Is that your boyfriend? He's so finee," the short haired lightskin beside her asked, causing Desiree to exchange a death stare.

Walking back on the side, two girls walking in like they were early, the girl in the Wolmer's uniform on the right and the other in the St. Andrew's uniform on the left.

The girl in the Wolmer's uniform had every square of her uniform hug her curves.

She sexy yuh fuck, pretty bad too.

The girl on the left tapping her arm to say that I was looking at her friend.

Looking up she cuts her eyes at me, "Mi cya tek pretty boy, stop show mi dem," she said to her friend causing me to chuckle.

"Fawud nuh Jayce," Shane said calling me over as the 2nd quarter was about to start.

Christian cornered the point guard who had the ball on the opposite team.

"Pass the ball nuh ute!" Christian said to him as he hesitated before he swerved him curving the ball giving Wolmer's the point.

"Bombaaaaaaaaaaa," The harmonized sound of everyone in the stands.

Man dem nah focus bro.

The matching ending with point standing, 291-290.

We lose by one.

Everyone leaving I spot her again, "Kaecie! come nuh before the place lock."

Realizing that her friend sorta looked like her, maybe they're sisters or something.

About to approach them, Desiree pulls my arm to the back of the court. 

"Fuck do yuh?" Pulling my arm out of her grip.

"Romeo said he was coming over to your house, can I come too?" Her eyes beady almost like she was begging.

"Yuh parents nuh like when yuh ina dem presence?"

She clingy.

"Yes or no Jayce?" She grabbed my arm once again shaking it.

"No," Leaving her there I walked off, space is important to me and she's always trying to cloud it.

Getting to the parking lot to see if I see her again, the Wolmer's bus left.

Deven that upset seh we lose the game, upset mi lose the chance fi get har IG.

_____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 1K 11
Mi hate the bwoy yessi but mi want him fi come mash up mi thick body
16.6K 1.1K 32
You feel mi a gold digger i said lookin at him with disgust. Mek mi tell you dis mi noh frighten fi your money cause mi have mi own money and mi pare...
22.7K 3K 29
I'm not just your typical Jamaican /American. This is my world. Y'all just live in it. "I'm not sure if you see me, but I like you and that's a mus...
363K 24K 103
𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒎? 𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂? 𝒚𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚? 𝒚𝒖𝒉 𝒏𝒐 𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅.