Set In Stone

Bởi MyAnimehub

Some people came from Future to Save Naruto And Konoha. Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 16

388 7 1
Bởi MyAnimehub

Naruto was holding Karin's hand as they walked down the road of ruins of Uzu; Jiraya, Sarada, Moro and Tsume were all following close behind. As they continued walking down the road they looked to the left and saw a mile wide crater that was at least 3 stories deep.

"Damn what caused that" Moro asked and Jiraya spoke up.

"The Uzumaki clan were masters at seals" Jiraya said "they had a rule that if the main village was ever attacked that every clan member would put on a exploding seal that would go off if they were captured or killed" he explained as he pointed to the crater. "They also put a big ass one on their clan library; blew up anything of value" he said "I found this out from a survivor who was able to flee to Konoha; he died a year from old age" Jiraya said.

"At least they didn't go down without a fight" Naruto said as he looked around "I wonder how many people died here" he asked and Jiraya chuckled.

"100 Uzu shinobi and 2,000 militia vs 10,000 Iwa, Kumo and Kiri shinobi" Jiraya said "Konoha couldn't send any help because we were tied up with fighting a Kumo invasion from the North" he said.

Naruto and crew continued walking until they reached the outskirts of the other side of the village; they then found a old shrine with a stone center with a large amount of seals carved into it.

"This is the place the fox said to go to" Naruto said and Jiraya nodded.

"Ok then Naruto go to the middle; Sarada, Moro, Tsume, Karin you 4 get into a meditation position and focus your chakra. I'm going to use you 4 as relays for the sealing" Jiraya said. As the 4 girls got into position Jiraya looked at Naruto "you ready kid" Jiraya asked.

"Are you sure this is going to work" Naruto asked skeptically "like have you ever done this before" he asked.

Jiraya brushed him off "I'm sure you'll be fine" Jiraya said "either it will work or you'll die a horrible painful death; don't sweat it" he said which made everyone look at him.

"What!? You're saying that I- "Naruto began until Jiraya finished his final hand sign.

"Sealing jutsu: Eight Trigram seal reconstruction" he shouted as the array began to glow and the inscription began to envelope Naruto. After a few seconds the world went dark.

In Purgatory

Just then the world came to life again and Naruto and his friends looked around to see themselves inside an empty void.

"What the hell" Naruto said "where are we" he asked.

"You're in the world in between life and death" a feminine voice said; Naruto turned around and saw a beautiful red haired woman "hello Naruto" she said.

"Mom" Naruto said in surprise.

"Kushina" both Jiraya and Tsume said in unison.

"Hey Pervert hey Tsume" Kushina said with a bright smile.

"I'm glad to see you were able to make it here Naruto" came a male voice as a yellow flash appeared; Naruto and Jiraya both looked awe struck "Hi Naruto" he said.

"Dad" Naruto said.

"Minato" Jiraya said trying to not burst into tears.

Naruto ran forward and hugged both Minato and Kushina "holy crap I can't believe I finally get to meet you" Naruto said making Minato and Kushina chuckle; Naruto then grabbed both their hands and led them. "I want you to meet some people" Naruto said.

"This is Sarada my fiancé" Naruto said introducing Sarada to a smiling Minato and Kushina.

"It's nice to meet you; mother, father" Sarada said with a small bow. Naruto then led them over to Moro.

"This is Moro; my other fiancé" Naruto said as Minato and Kushina look at his in surprise.

'2 fiance's' they both thought a little put off.

"Hi how's it going" Moro said smiling; Minato and Kushina not wanting to be rude greeted as well. Naruto then went to Tsume.

"Hi Tsume long time no see" Kushina said cheerfully as she walked over to her old friend; Tsume smiled back while sweating "how's my best friend doing; so are you my son's jonin sensei or something" Kushina asked.

Tsume gulped "well… uhhh… you see… it's… uhh" she stuttered out until Naruto spoke up.

"She's my wife mom" Naruto said walking next to Tsume and bringing her down for a kiss "isn't she beautiful; we got married last week" Naruto said with an innocent smile.

Kushina jumped forward and began to strangle Tsume "you cradle robber, how dare you, to my baby boy; I'll kill you" Kushina shouted in a rage.

"I'm… sorry" Tsume choked out; Naruto grabbed Tsume, while Minato, Jiraya, and Sarada pried Kushina off Tsume.

"Let me go I'm going to kill her" Kushina shouted elbowing Jiraya in the face "my best friend defiled my baby boy" she screamed as she kicked and punched wildly.

"Kushina stop let Tsume expl- "Minato began until Kushina kicked him in the nuts.

"Mom knock it off" Naruto shouted making everyone calm down "I know how this seems; but I'm a legal adult and Tsume was divorced. I know it's un-orthodox but I'm happy with her and she's happy with me" Naruto said holding Tsume's hand.

Kushina took in a deep breath "Ok fine" Kushina said until she looked at Tsume "but I swear if you hurt him I'll haunt you for the rest of your life" Kushina said and Tsume nodded quickly.

"So why are we here" Minato asked "surely you had a good reason for tampering with the seal. So what has happened" he said and Naruto let out a sigh.

"You 2 might want to sit down because this is going to be a long story" Naruto began.

"C'mon it could be anything that bad" Kushina said.

20 minutes later

"Holy fucking shit that's bad" Kushina said looking at Naruto; she then turned to Sarada and Moro "so you 2 are from the future" she said and they nodded "and you are Tsume's granddaughter" she said to Moro.

"Yeah" she said "I ain't going to lie; I was pissed at first when those 2 got together, but at this point I had time to process it and I'm fine with it" she said.

"Wow and I thought me fighting a giant demon fox was outlandish but this" Minato said looking at Naruto "you have a lot on your plate Naruto" Minato said and Naruto nodded.

"Hey I got my friends, lovers and masters with me" Naruto said with confidence "I got this" he said.

Minato and Kushina both went over to Naruto and gave him a hug.

"Naruto" Minato began "outside the village walls in the west forest there is a small cabin; me and Kushina used it to get away for a little while. Inside there are notes and tools you can use; it ain't much but it's something" Minato said and Naruto nodded.

Kushina then spoke up "in the east forest there is an old shrine like this that has masks on the wall; there are Uzumaki scrolls hidden under a black ceremonial mat. If you get them, you and Karin here can learn the Uzumaki sealing arts" Kushina said and Naruto nodded.

"We don't have much time left so let us say this" Minato began "we love you Naruto and we are sure you'll do a great job" Minato said ruffling his sons hair.

"We believe in you Naruto" Kushina said with tears falling from her eyes "I always knew you'd be special and it looks like I was right. When you marry those girls you treat them right, have lots of kids ok; and remember me and Minato will always be with you" she said kissing Naruto's forehead.

"I love you mom" Naruto said hugging Kushina "I love you dad" Naruto said going to hug Minato; " up until a few months ago nearly all alone; now I have Sarada, Moro, Tsume and the other girls, I have Jiraya and Hiruzen, and now I have the 2 of you. I'll make you 2 proud" Naruto said tears spilling down his cheeks.

"We know you will son" Minato said; next thing the world began to brighten up.

Back in the real world

As everyone opened their eyes, they all looked around and saw that it was now night time.

"Holy crap how long were we gone" Karin said fixing her glasses.

"More importantly what happened to Naruto" Tsume said drawing everyone's attention.

"What what's wrong with me" Naruto said confused. Sarada approached him with a signaling mirror.

Naruto's eyes now were red and slitted like it would be if he was using the fox's chakra, his body was a lot leaner as a large amount of his body fat was gone, his fox tail was out from under its henge and most shockingly he had fox ears.

"Gaaahhhh…" Naruto shouted as he reached to the sides of his head and felt that his human ears were missing "where are my ears" he shouted.

"On top of your head" Sarada said not believing what she was seeing "is this suppose to happen" she said looking to Jiraya.

"I got no idea" he said scratching his chin "maybe it's a side effect".

"Hahaha" came a voice from inside Naruto's head "well human you were able to fix the seal but not before a little bit of my chakra mixed into your own" the fox said.

"What's going to happen to me" Naruto shouted "am I no longer human, am I an animal human hybrid, am I going to turn into a fox on the full moon and eat people" he shouted.

"I'm a fox not a werewolf; calm the hell down" Kurama shouted "and yes you are still human; really nothing really changed other than your appearance. The thing that changed the most is your senses; better sight, hearing, smell. This is just a new form for tracking and scouting; also, the transformation used up a lot of energy, which is why you lost a lot of weight, so eat something. It will wear off in a hour or so; now leave me alone" Kurama said going back to sleep.

Naruto let out a breath "ok cool" he said as everyone looked at him "the fox said that this just a new form; it's for scouting and tracking. It'll wear off in an hour; now I gotta eat something, I'm starving" he said.

"You look like your starving" Moro said "you look like you weigh less than Ino does" she said pulling out a ration bar and handing it to Naruto

In Konoha

Ino was eating dinner with Hinata, Tsubaki, Hanabi, Shizune and Tsunade in the senju compound; she then felt a chill and looked out the window.

"Ino what's the problem" Tsubaki asked; Ino squinted her eyes.

"I think someone just made fun of me" Ino said; Tsunade nodded.

"I know the feeling" Tsunade said gaining their attention "I sometime feel like there is someone talking about me and how much money I owe them" she said making everyone sweat drop.

"Lady Tsunade" Shizune said as Tsunade shrugged.

Back to the story: Uzu outskirts

Naruto and everyone else set up camp as they were going to get some rest before their long trek back to Konoha; Naruto however wasn't sleeping as he was sitting on a boulder on a hill top.

"Is this seat taken" Sarada said coming up from behind; Naruto shook his head and scooted over.

"Take a seat babe" Naruto said as Sarada took a seat next to him.

"Stars look amazing at night don't they" Sarada said and Naruto nodded "back in my old timeline me and my brother Fugaku use to sit on top of the roof of the manor and watch the stars" she said. Naruto looked at her.

"You only talk about your brother" Naruto said "didn't you have any happy memories with Sakura or Sasuke" he asked and Sarada shook her head.

"Sasuke was to busy grooming Fugaku to be his heir and Sakura was too busy sterilizing 'undesirable women' or performing experiments" Sarada said with a sad look. "I basically had nobody; Moro was my only friend; Ichigo I only met him once before we met again in the resistance, Sasuke wanted me to see him because he was going to be my body guard, but he went rogue before he could take the position "she said.

"Wow we are more alike that I thought" Naruto said making Sarada turn her head to him "I only had the Old man for a long time; but then I found Teuchi, Ayame and now you guys" Naruto said with a smile. "We didn't have any family in the beginning; but we made our own" he said.

Sarada couldn't help but smile; she leaned forward and kissed Naruto "It's amazing how you can just 'talk no jutsu' people Naruto" Sarada said with a laugh "maybe you should write a speech and save the future that way" she said giggling.

Naruto sweat dropped "man why do people keep on saying that" he said in a whine "I can beat people with regular jutsu too" he said making Sarada laugh. Sarada then grabbed his hand.

"C'mon" she said "lets get some sleep" she said and Naruto nodded. As they walked Sarada gulped and looked at Naruto "umm Naruto" she said shyly.

"Uhh… Yeah" Naruto said confused.

"Can you sleep with me in my tent tonight" Sarada asked nervously.

"Well yeah of course" Naruto said confused "why are you so jittery" Naruto asked.

"Umm… there is something I want to do… with you" she said sheepishly; Naruto got excited as he had a good idea of what was going to happen.

5 minutes later

Naruto was blank faced as he couldn't believe it; he got his hopes up and Sarada slashed them up.

"So fluffy" Sarada said with a stupid grin while cuddling with Naruto's fox tail "I can't believe how soft it is; it's softer than my plushie at home" she said.

"So is this all you wanted to do" Naruto asked "there's nothing else right" he asked throwing some hints.

"Nope this is it" Sarada said burying her face in the fox tail "you are the best boyfriend ever" she said with Naruto's hint flying over her head.

"Anything for you babe" Naruto said with anime tears rolling down his cheeks.

4 days later

Naruto, Sarada, Jiraya, Tsume, Karin, and Moro were walking down a road as they passed another sign.

"Awesome" Moro said "one more mile until the rendezvous in the village" she said.

"Great; I'm sick of traveling" Karin said rolling her neck "I've never been much of a camper" she said; Tsume cracked her neck and spoke up.

"I like camping" she said "it brings us back to our roots; wild and nomadic, scavenging and hunting. The way it ought to be; man, I wish Konoha wasn't super strict on hunting" she said making Naruto chuckle.

"Well babe if you want when we get back, we can go fishing" Naruto said with a smile.

As they continued down the road and entered the town, they spotted 4 familiar faces sitting in a food stand.

"Ichigo" Naruto shouted as he jogged on over.

"Naruto how's it going" Ichigo said as he got up and greeted his friend "did you fix it" he asked and Naruto nodded.

"Oh yeah and then some" Naruto said with a smile "but more on that later" he said. Naruto then walked over to Yakumo and kissed her on cheek "hey Yakumo how did it go" Naruto asked.

"It went well" Yakumo said drinking some of her drink "we made new allies to help us out" she said.

"Nice to see you again blondie" Kin said with a wave "heard you got hitched, congrats" she said and Naruto nodded.

"Thanks Kin great to see you again" Naruto said and Kin blushed slightly at that; Naruto then felt a weight land on his back and something soft touch the back of his head.

"Hey stud glad to see you again" Anko said pressing her breasts against Naruto's head "how's it been; married anyone else since the last time I saw you" Anko teased and Naruto blushed.

"No, I'm still only married to Tsume for the moment" Naruto said "now quiet pressing your boobies against me you're making Tsume jealous" Naruto said pointing to the spot where Tsume was standing and then seeing she was no longer there.

Tsume was at the counter ordering food "I'll take 2 orders of Yakitori, one order of onigiri and" she paused looking over to Naruto being smothered by Anko "Naruto honey do you want anything" she asked not fazed by her husband's plight.

"You can at least act like you're jealous" Naruto shouted "and I'd like an order of Takoyaki please and thank you" he said making everyone sweat drop except for Anko who was now laughing.

"Now, now Anko" a feminine voice said "quit picking on the boy" she said making Anko huff.

"C'mon Yugito I was just having fun" Anko pouted as she got off Naruto and Naruto looked over and saw a blonde Kumo Kunoichi and 3 other Kumo ninja come over.

"Uhh… Who are you guys" Naruto asked and Yugito chuckled.

"Yugito Nii" Yugito said.

"Omoi" a dark-skinned boy with a lollipop in his mouth said.

"Samui" a blonde girl with short hair greeted.

"And I'm Karui" a Dark-skinned girl with red hair and a sword greeted with a smile.

"Nice to meet you I'm Naruto" he said shaking their hands "so what bring you all here" he asked.

"We are here to… assist you" Yugito said with Naruto catching the hint; "besides" Yugito said walking over to Anko and giving her a quick kiss "I don't want to leave my Anko any time soon" she said as Anko smiled.

"Yeah, after all my bed would feel pretty lonely without you" Anko said with Yugito slapping her arm playfully.

Naruto, Jiraya, Ichigo and Omoi all then imagined a naked Anko and Yugito together in bed pressed up against each other.

"That's pretty hot" Naruto, Jiraya, Omoi and Ichigo all said at the same time; the next second Sarada hit Naruto, Tsume hit Jiraya, Karui hit Omoi and Moro hit Ichigo.

Later that night

Naruto, Jiraya, Ichigo and Omoi were all sitting bored in their room.

"This is boring as hell" Naruto said gaining all their attentions "lets go do something" he said; Ichigo now interested.

"What do you got in mind" Ichigo said; Jiraya spoke up.

"Tsunade told me about how she, Anko, Karin, Kin, Shizune and Hanabi all went out to Karaoke" Jiraya said "wanna go do that" he said.

"I'm down" Omoi said popping in another lollipop.

"Ok cool I think there is one 2 blocks away" Naruto said as he and the rest got up and they all threw on their cloths to go out.

With Sarada, Moro, Yakumo, Samui, Karin and Karui

"So, you're interested in Naruto" Moro said to Karui who was blushing.

"Yeah" Karui said "Yakumo was telling me all about him and I got to say he sounds like a great guy" she said.

"Well, I'm cool with it" Sarada said.

"Yeah, give it a chance" Yakumo said "who knows maybe you'll become one of his brides too" she said.

"If you do become his bride, it would be positive not only for yourself but for Kumo as well" Samui said gaining all their attentions "it will be a political marriage and will most likely end up with a alliance with Kumo; a chance to heal relations" she said and Karui nodded as she never thought of it that way.

"Good point there" Karin said "I still need to go on a date with him though; I mean we have been bonding over me telling him about our clan history but I'd like a date to see if it can work out" she said.

Sarada smiled at this "I'd be happy if you and Karui became one of Naruto's brides" she said making both Karui and Karin feel welcomed.

"Is it because Karin wears glasses like you or because you and Karui both have small boobies" Yakumo said jokingly; she then felt killing intent coming from both Sarada and Karin.

"Care to repeat that" Sarada said cracking her knuckles.

"I'm still developing" Karui said grabbing her sword.

They then heard a loud noise come from the hallway.

"The hell was that" Karui said walking up to the door and opening it; as she did, she saw Naruto, Ichigo, Jiraya and Omoi all clearly drunk stumbling to their room. (I do not own this song; The back street boys do)

Tell me why (Naruto)
Ain't nothin' but a heartache (Jiraya, Omoi, Ichigo)
Tell me why (Naruto)
Ain't nothing but a mistake (Jiraya, Omoi, Ichigo)
Tell me why (Naruto)
I never wanna hear you say (Ichigo)
I want it that way (All)

All 4 then drunkenly entered their room as Sarada, Moro, Karui, Samui, Yakumo and Karin all watched in confusion.

"Holy shit" Moro said rubbing her temples.

"I know" Karin said fixing her glasses.

"This changes everything" Karui said gaining all their attention "He was singing my favorite song; this must be fate, I have to go on a date with him" she said with determination making everyone sweat drop.

"Geez all the boys are drunk" Sarada said shaking her head "how can they be so stupid" she said.

With Anko, Yugito, Tsume and Kin

"Bring it on you b-b-bastards" yelled a drunk Anko as she picked up a chair and hit away another attacker "I won this money fair and square" she said holding a bag full of silver, gold and platinum chips.

"You tell them babe" Yugito said as she ducked under a sloppy punch and retaliated with a kick "get your m-money honey; money honey, honey money" Yugito slurred as she jumped and kicked another patron.

"Heeeey where is t-the goddamn waiter" Tsume shouted holding a guy in a head lock "I n-need more s-sake over here" she said as she used the empty bottle on her hostage knocking him out.

"What the fuck is wrong with you 3" Kin shouted as she threw 3 more senbon at an attacker knocking him out "we went out for dinner now we are in a casino sighting a bunch of pissed off gangsters" she yelled; Anko looked at her and wobbled over.

"They were using loaded dice" Anko said "I switched them out for regular one's when they were not looking; now shut up and fight" Anko said as the doors busted open and 100 gangsters walked in.

The boss stepped forward wielding a sword "get ready boys" he said "that purple haired girl has 1.5 million Ryo in that bag; if they get away the Takeda organization will be ruined. Will you let that happen" he shouted.

"No Sir" the 100 men shouted bringing out a plethora of weapons.

"Let's go girls" Tsume said drunkenly standing up "the service here sucks" she said.

"You ready to go back to the hotel babe" Anko said helping Yugito stand.

"Yeah" Yugito said "and when we get back let's 'cuddle'" she said trying to wink but unable to coordinate her eye properly.

"Can't we just give them back the chips" Kin pleaded.

"No" Tsume, Anko and Yugito shouted much to Kins dismay.

"Fuck my life" Kin said as her and her 3 drunk comrades got ready to fight.

The next day

Jiraya was standing up shakily as he looked at the 3 groups in front of him.

Naruto, Omoi and Ichigo were all swaying side to side and groaning, Tsume was drinking a cup of coffee while Anko was holding Yugito's hair back as she vomited in a garbage can; Sarada, Yakumo, Karui, Moro, Samui, Karin and a bandaged Kin all looked on in disappointment at their sorry excuse for a group.

"Let's just get back to Konoha" Jiraya said his hangover making his head throb.

As the group began to walk down the road Naruto spoke up "well at least I didn't wake up married this time" he said with a chuckle.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.5K 24 10
The typical Naruto React to Future fic with not so typical things. characters: naruto sakura sai ino shikamaru choji hinata kiba shino tenten neji ro...
317K 10.2K 25
When Shikamaru, Hinata and Sakura woke up, they found out they had been send back in time to fix everything and to save everyone. It's up to them to...
6.4K 237 8
Team Seven goes back in time to fuck with Kakashi and save the world. WIP- cross-posted on Ao3
41.5K 329 21
Naruto hates His family For His Sister He Been Adopted by The Uchihas family Because They Saw him Beaten Bruised And Abandoned by His family His Form...